It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the geometry during meditation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nice post.

I'm not going to post any fancy pictures I'm going to discuss this with you from experience only.

Are you talking about the geometric patterns that appear almost like an ultra-inter-woven plaid-like grid or blueprint??? I have my own personal beliefs about this.

I call it the innerverse. It is the fabric of the universe. It sounds weird but I think we have it backwards because the illusion of reality. This is the elaborate, extensive, most-beautiful structure. I would compare this to the early development of a building, when its just pure beams. When I saw it for the first and last time in 09 I think, It messed me up for about 2 weeks. I just was left with this feeling. It was mixed 50/50 of "Okay, I see" and not why,what,where,how, but a different feeling like a combination of how and what coupled with a different kind of why.

"zoom" into that object with caution.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Thats the closest thing ive seen so far.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
yep I know exactly what you are talking about. I've been wondering what the geometric grid was from about 7 years old. I've notice a couple members mention it being the fabric of our physical universe. I have come to the same conclusions so far. The physical universe stems from the ether. Without ether (thought, consciousness, soul, holy spirit, god, whatever you want to call it) the physical universe could not exist. I think the geometric grid pattern is the energy creating what we sense with our 5 senses.

Oh and some hallucinogens, not going to mention any names, will put your consciousness in the middle of this geometric grid of oneness and creation.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry forgot to ask. What is the process you use for meditation?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

close my eyes and look. its that simple for me sometimes.

if im dehydrated from a night of drinking its even easier for some reason.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by preludefanguy

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Thats the closest thing ive seen so far.

Reminds me of the mandala I work with in relation to a sphere where each facet is parallel universe in the multiverse.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Can you illustrate that?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy

Originally posted by sealing

Originally posted by Kashai

Originally posted by onequestion
Good suggestion. I still feel there is better more concise hypotheticals out there. There is something about it that just.. i dont know... we should be finding out more about,

Actually consciousness could very well be interacting with quantum states and this being the reason why a person can have Psi experiences. Our common five sense allow us to perceive the world from a certain perspective and essentially what we experience based on those five sense are basically internal
representations.

So when I look at a Rose I see what my eye's can see but, beyond that there is the issue of how the electrons nucleus and there apparent subsets are interacting with reality.

This is where in theory other dimensions play a role in what how the Rose is interrelated to everything around it Given it was possible to have such an ability to perceive such an interaction. Would also seemingly include, how my own processes in relation to quantum activity could allow me to interact with the Rose in ways that were impossible to consider without such a capacity.

Take away all the common human senses the human brain should have no ability to interact with its environment .

Psi that has by science never been tested in relation to a population (presenting that NOT have offered to evidence it does not exist).

It presents that beyond the common senses the brain can interact with reality potentially to the extent it can interact physically with reality. As well as what we do not yet understand as physical and define as subjective in relation to human feelings.

This not only as we understand it but as well as in relation to what is beyond internal representations.

Onequestion in relation to indigenous practices access to Spirit World pertains to the comprehension that life after death is life. In respect to perceiving a tunnel in relation to common genre it is the beginning to going beyond life after death.

Carl Jung presents that the Shaman can help others due to comprehending that beyond life there is life.

Carl Jung, also presents that the path of a Shaman offers an answer beyond the 5 senses.

Any thoughts?
edit on 15-7-2013 by Kashai because: Added and modifed content

Great posts Kashai. Been following yours on this thread and I'd say you are right on.
Don't know if you've seen or read it, But Jung's Red Book is available. Expensive
but the illustrations by him are amazing.

above posts:

this sounds like the idea is that consciousness emerges from the brain

whether or not this is the case, posit the idea that perhaps matter arises from consciousness, and that these states in which form is created are what allow the different figures to build the basic building blocks for our perceived reality in our universe

a field much like the ocean, from which arises all the matter that we know of, and the matter is where the condensed energy comes together, but there are many probability states, dependent on point of observation, thus the observation is what defines and disturbs the system

The strange quark is virtual though actually relevant to maintaining the structure of the proton. Without it the proton would break up not allowing for matter to exist. I feel that a rather relevant issue is what happens to
the energy and a potential answer is that that energy becomes part of everything.

The issue of virtual particles has been related to the expansion of the universe which is a structural issue. But in relation to the virtual strange quark clearly for its activity to be a random event. That would mean that matter existence is not really stable. In order for stability to exist these VS Quarks show up at the exact time they need to influence the proton so for it to maintain the proton as stable. And this has been occurring in every proton since the time they came into existence. I feel this is an example of order that goes beyond the idea that the
Universe was created as a result of probability. This cannot simply be ignored as in relation to a VS Quark
applying itself to the structure of the Universe at large as well as to the structure of each individual Proton.

Thanks Sealing I read the book back when I was in College and yes it is very interesting. I picked up then in a library but thanks for reminding me I would not mind having a copy at home.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

reply to post by Kashai

lols.. consciousness IS the quantum state. there is where God reveals we are all structures propagated by his mind. if u would call it that. he is the gorgantic motherload of consciousness itself. a giant conscious entity that requires no food nor water, but provides those things for us lesser consciousness beings to operate.

why do you think Einstein began to speculate that thought was affecting the experiments. see my quote below as well in my signature. what do you think he meant by the word.. 'spirit'? it's in every stone flowing thru everything seen and unseen. God really sees all things.
edit on 16-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

There are two issues related to the multiverse that this relates to. The first is what is known as the electron cloud. Developed as a result of problems related to Chemistry, Multiverse theory initially related to the matter of the Electron cloud. Essentially what this means is that within the space/time in the atom, where the electron complete there relative orbits.

There are other electrons coexisting in separate such parallel Universes and those other sets of electrons are what make the atom in those other universe's appear solid as in this one.

The next issue is in relation to parallel "universe's" that exist outside are own. Recent data from the Planks Satellite in relation to the Microwave background establishes that what we often refer to as our Universe.

The part that according to science was created 13.7 billion years ago was likely created by contact between two other "Universe's'. In respect to Multiverse theory it is surmised that these "Universe's" generally are about 10X10 to the power of 28 meters from each other. With regard to this issue there would be an infinite number of Universes such as this and in which case some of them are parallel.

Considering Bells theorem in respect to EPR Paradox, in relation to my Mandala and in respect to the latter issue. I treat each facet as in the image you have presents, as a separate subset of reality as whole. In which case within each reality there exist doppelgangers not only in relation to the electron clouds but as well in relation to Parallel Universe's coexisting in each reality.

I call this the Sphere and consider it is what human awareness is evolving into.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Kashai because: modfied content

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

With respect to the Windows operating system, if you click on computer there is an option that allows for you to Compress the drive to save disk space.

Do not ever do that because what will happen is that the hard drive will begin separating the hard drive into sections. The result is that instead of one C drive you get a D, E, F, I drives.

This is a problem because how they are segregated does not allow for the introduction of very large files, as essentially the C drive has divided.

My impression is that this is what God did but on a much larger scale.

Any thoughts?

edit on 16-7-2013 by Kashai because: Modifed content

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
good post. Whenever I meditate, I use a specific mental image (which I shall not describe for various reasons). However, one day not too long ago as I was trying to fall asleep, I experienced something very similar to what you are describing. It was not something I expected and actually the swirling fractals actually made me quite nauseated. The link someone posted about "Kaleidoscope eyes" pretty well describes what I experienced.

Then there have been times when I have been entranced during certain rituals where I have experienced visions that are multi-dimensional geometry. They were like living entities, moving, morphing, and radiating their own light/energy. Hard to describe.

Of course, all of life is geometry on various scales so it is not surprising...

OP, you should definitely keep a meditation diary (if you don't already) where you describe as much about your day & experience as possible. You might start seeing patterns which explain certain things you experience during your session.
edit on 16-7-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

With respect to the Windows operating system, if you click on computer there is an option that allows for you to Compress the drive to save disk space.

Do not ever do that because what will happen is that the hard drive will begin separating the hard drive into sections. The result is that instead of one C drive you get a D, E, F, I drives.

This is a problem because how they are segregated does not allow for the introduction of very large files, as essentially the C drive has divided.

Any thoughts?

dont really think so.

imagine this.. God tore off his arm. and it instantly grew back but now he still got an arm in his hand which is a piece of him. that can do anything. take any shape etc. he set the rules for each various facet and how they interact and built a computer out of his arm. the computer processes ones and zeros and we're inside like a 3d game (software). seeing eachother as we would on the tv screen. we dont see the 1s and 0s. it's hidden from us. but if we did, we'd realize that the whole computer system is conscious.. not just us. the 1s and 0s are being intentionally run in a manner that produces individual consciousnesses of God. because fundamentally we're made out of his arm. our particular combination.. creates a soul which is like a piece of God's arm in it's original state, before he applied the rules and facets. we are to nurture this to become independent.. mini-Gods.

we can then exit the system completely and stand in the realm which God does and view the whole system from outside. it's the cartoon represented philosophy of the cartoon character crawling out of the tv into real life.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Anything like this Video ?

edit on 16-7-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

Any thoughts?

dont really think so.

imagine this.. God tore off his arm. and it instantly grew back but now he still got an arm in his hand which is a piece of him. that can do anything. take any shape etc. he set the rules for each various facet and how they interact and built a computer out of his arm. the computer processes ones and zeros and we're inside like a 3d game (software). seeing eachother as we would on the tv screen. we dont see the 1s and 0s. it's hidden from us. but if we did, we'd realize that the whole computer system is conscious.. not just us. the 1s and 0s are being intentionally run in a manner that produces individual consciousnesses of God. because fundamentally we're made out of his arm. our particular combination.. creates a soul which is like a piece of God's arm in it's original state, before he applied the rules and facets. we are to nurture this to become independent.. mini-Gods.

we can then exit the system completely and stand in the realm which God does and view the whole system from outside. it's cartoon represented philosophy of the cartoon character crawling out of the tv into real life.

Given God created the reality as a whole God needed to exist outside of it. God allowed God sense of individuality and free will to be expressed. In respect to us as thinking individually that spark is evident.

Implied in reality is that such a spark is real (God does not generate fantasies) We are each individuals
just as God is. In so far as existing the system and being equivalent to God perhaps you should ask God.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

nope.. more like this. this is pretty much how i do it.. the demo. i didnt listen to any of his words. shutdown the body go deep and come out of one lock/gate or the other in the state associate with that gate or combination of gates.

in that state you can be here or other worlds. depending on how many gates you unlock within yourself is how high you can go in realm levels. in that state teleportation is the means of travel via thought. but flying may be the first and easiest to discover.. just try. it feels nice

when you step outside this universe into the realm of divinity it is known as attaining Samadhi/Nirvana in ancient eastern doctrines. what this does is permanently unlock your astral state. so that it is like you are always in a high level trance while awake. the true sleepwalker. u feel both your soul and flesh and not just your flesh.

but most people who astral project without attaining samadhi do not enter the heavenly realm.

but there are many other worlds to play in without attaining samadhi. what would seem like completely different planets. with people who have lives, cultures and memories. try telling them that "you're not actually there and you're actually sleeping in your bed from a planet called earth" and they look at you like a madman and run away.. lol. it is quite weird. but i dont get as much time as i would like to explore. i would need a long vacation to focus just on maintaining my trance state and strengthening it to access higher and higher realms. i regularly enter deeper trance state as i get home. but at work etc and regular social life i have to quell it down to a standard sleepwalker. up down up down every day, except on weekends i can go a little deeper but then have to quell myself back to reality in time for work on monday.

samadhi is associated with the crown chakra. this is formed from a combination of the top 2 chakras. these 2 never stop channeling after samadhi. and it is this crown gate which is required to enter the realm of divinity.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You link did not work and I have no idea what you mean by saying "nope" The is because for me there are an infinite number of truths. Each of us is akin to a piece of a puzzle in relation to a grand scheme. Each of us have access to a truth that is consistent with the ultimate truth which is Gods.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

Any thoughts?

dont really think so.

we can then exit the system completely and stand in the realm which God does and view the whole system from outside. it's cartoon represented philosophy of the cartoon character crawling out of the tv into real life.

Given God created the reality as a whole God needed to exist outside of it. God allowed God sense of individuality and free will to be expressed. In respect to us as thinking individually that spark is evident.

Implied in reality is that such a spark is real (God does not generate fantasies) We are each individuals
just as God is. In so far as existing the system and being equivalent to God perhaps you should ask God.

Any thoughts?

lols.. EQUIVALENT.. to God? not by a super duper extra uber long shot. mini Gods, standing outside of the system with him.. looking down upon it. however.. noooowhere near as powerful. i think u got the rest right. dont know why you think uve said something different to what i did.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You link did not work and I have no idea what you mean by saying "nope" The is because for me there are an infinite number of truths. Each of us is akin to a piece of a puzzle in relation to a grand scheme. Each of us have access to a truth that is consistent with the ultimate truth which is Gods.

Any thoughts?

in that video, the participant drank ayahausca and went on a soul searching journey. the replications in the video are merely symbolic of ways in which mystical visions are, which then need to be translated by a human mind into a human brain to be described and analyzed. it may be like that for some ppl having a similar experience. but that's what ayahausca does. we are not talking about the use of any crutches to propel us into the mystical realm. but a willful and systematic way of going where one wants to go.. like choosing a train to london. we know it's going to london before we get on board.

that dude, had no idea what he was about to experience. or where he was going to go. but the visions represent his spirit speaking to him with images/ a story. he has to find a way to interpret it.

i dont know if u know this already. but it's us that generates the Dimethyltriptamine.. not the ayahausca or other mind altering drugs. we can learn to increase our dimethyl output ourselves via meditation and much time spent with darkness and silence. without the need for any additional aids or 'crutches' as President Reagan would call it. every living thing secretes dimethyl into the blood stream constantly. but on average, in much lower levels than we actually can. a flood of dimethyl, synonymously occuring with samadhi essentially can enable u to see in the dark as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

From my perspective chemicals are irrelevant and an out of body experience allows one to interact with physical reality.

I call people able to do this Shadow walkers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join