It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the geometry during meditation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Good suggestion. I still feel there is better more concise hypotheticals out there. There is something about it that just.. i dont know... we should be finding out more about,

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Good suggestion. I still feel there is better more concise hypotheticals out there. There is something about it that just.. i dont know... we should be finding out more about,

Actually consciousness could very well be interacting with quantum states and this being the reason why a person can have Psi experiences. Our common five sense allow us to perceive the world from a certain perspective and essentially what we experience based on those five sense are basically internal
representations.

So when I look at a Rose I see what my eye's can see but, beyond that there is the issue of how the electrons nucleus and there apparent subsets are interacting with reality.

This is where in theory other dimensions play a role in what how the Rose is interrelated to everything around it Given it was possible to have such an ability to perceive such an interaction. Would also seemingly include, how my own processes in relation to quantum activity could allow me to interact with the Rose in ways that were impossible to consider without such a capacity.

Take away all the common human senses the human brain should have no ability to interact with its environment .

Psi that has by science never been tested in relation to a population (presenting that NOT have offered to evidence it does not exist).

It presents that beyond the common senses the brain can interact with reality potentially to the extent it can interact physically with reality. As well as what we do not yet understand as physical and define as subjective in relation to human feelings.

This not only as we understand it but as well as in relation to what is beyond internal representations.

Onequestion in relation to indigenous practices access to Spirit World pertains to the comprehension that life after death is life. In respect to perceiving a tunnel in relation to common genre it is the beginning to going beyond life after death.

Carl Jung presents that the Shaman can help others due to comprehending that beyond life there is life.

Carl Jung, also presents that the path of a Shaman offers an answer beyond the 5 senses.

Any thoughts?
edit on 15-7-2013 by Kashai because: Added and modifed content

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008
reply to post by onequestion

I normally see swirling colors or see myself zooming through space when I meditate. Sometimes I see shapes or the flower of life is that what you mean?
sacred geometry

keep on zooming!! just past there is the high pitched tone, a*ZAP* *POP* (u may even see a spark where the swirling colours culminate), *HUMMERMUMNNUNNUNNUNNNNUNN* vibration and ur floating out of body in thru a widening portal that starts off as a near dot of light and expands to swallow you in as darkness recedes. keep your eye open! or ull fall asleep lol.
edit on 15-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I just read about this a few nights ago. Some believe the phenomena to be what us called FORM CONSTANTS:
"It is believed that the reason why these form constants appear has to do with the way the visual system is organized, and in particular in the mapping between patterns on the retina and the columnar organization of primary visual cortex"
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Klüver's form constants have appeared in other drug-induced and naturally-occurring hallucinations, suggesting a similar physiological process underlying hallucinations with different triggers. Klüver's form constants also appear in near-death experiences and sensory experiences of those with synesthesia. Other triggers include psychological stress, threshold consciousness (hypnagogia), insulin hypoglycemia, the delirium of fever, epilepsy, psychotic episodes, advanced syphilis, sensory deprivation, photostimulation, electrical stimulation, crystal gazing, migraine headaches...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It appears I may be able to get meditation tips from this thread, the posters on it. Do you think of seeing something when you meditate? What time of day work well?
Interesting topic OP.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kkrattiger
It appears I may be able to get meditation tips from this thread, the posters on it. Do you think of seeing something when you meditate? What time of day work well?
Interesting topic OP.

Do it when your awake, so you don't fall asleep. Don't try to see anything. Don't try to do anything, don't expect anything just lie or sit with your eyes closed. I prefer to lie down, which when you first start comes with the risk of falling asleep, but I just find it easier to relax in this position.

Breathe diathramaticly, in and out of the nose. Attend either to the rise and fall moving sensations of the belly or in and sensations of the air on the nostrils.

It's as simple as that, but you mind keeps wanting to think about other things, it loses sight of the breath, so you have to keep brining the mind back to the breath. Once you have realised your no longer thinking about the breath, you are aware. So you go back to the breathing, each time strengthening your awareness.

The worst thing is to go into it with expectations of seeing crazy images. The idea is to not judge any experience, whether good or bad. Just be.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Thank you for the Sacred Geometry link, it was so soothing to look at it and I will certainly use some of those symbolic images to incorporate into my meditation as I start to make my way into meditation.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I instinctively know its time for me to learn about meditation. Unfortunately having been a hypnotherapist I have decided to try to learn this technique without my ability to enter a trance so I have bought a couple of books to learn from the beginning. I do suffer from wandering mind as there is a lot going on with my family at the moment so its easy to let outside thought intrude, which doesn't happen when I use trance for relaxing etc.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's comment's on this and especially the video links I think its an interesting subject. The book I have started reading is by a fascinating Indian gentleman and although I am noticing some cultural things that have made me think about, I do feel safer by finding out about it than were I on my own and probably coming up against a block and wasting my time, I hope I can learn this technique.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The geometry, yes. There is something that most of us seek beyond this knowledge. The problem is that you can't grasp reality thru meditation. It has to reveal itself. Just like life. Try to look for this, and you'll fail. When all the things are aligned, you'll recognize it. But, even then should you be careful to do any thinking about it. Because once your mind starts to think about it, it changes. If this simply comes and you let it linger, it will act like a portal. That is the way beyond this knowledge. I'm somewhat suprised that people know these kinds of things on this site. This is indeed powerful knowledge. Luckily, this is not contained fully within this world. That is why this comes from meditation.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sometimes when I meditate I see random colours forming random shapes, and sometimes small circles growing in size until I can't see them anymore. But most times I see a dark void with a small dot in the distance. The dot is either black or white. I try to focus on it but it either slowly moves off sideways or fades away.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

with the very little experienc I have in meditation it seems to me that you are reaching something. "The next level". Your description fits what I would describe as a sort of OBE (outer body experience). You are in the tunnel that leads to "somewhere else".

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

but to reply more directly to your question I think kkratinger is on it

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazz-14
Sometimes when I meditate I see random colours forming random shapes, and sometimes small circles growing in size until I can't see them anymore. But most times I see a dark void with a small dot in the distance. The dot is either black or white. I try to focus on it but it either slowly moves off sideways or fades away.

your not supposed to focus on it. that's the really hard part.. to see something yet not train your attention to it. remember.. u are meditating.. letting go. the minute u bring conscious thoughts about what ur seeing it will fade away. uve basically got to just see it and let it continue doing what it's doing. what u were doing. let the light source grow over you. remember u are switching from your ego brain to your soul intellect. u will have to learn to differentiate the two.. with practice.

but u are doing very well.. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ok, so i don't really have my own theory on what this is but i am interested in hearing what other people think. When you are meditating and you begin to see the geometry overlay what is that? I am really curious to see what the community here thinks of that.

I tried looking for a picture that accurately describes it but i couldnt. The only way i can explain it is as an overlay. Its like a very directly visual and emotional experience. The shape comes in strong and its not like normal sight. I dont know how to explain it properly but i'm sure some of you know what im talking about.

Frequency constructs...

Chakras accessed, resonate.
Resonance is felt, heard and can be visualised with the part of the brain that processes this.

Å99

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Ok, so i don't really have my own theory on what this is but i am interested in hearing what other people think. When you are meditating and you begin to see the geometry overlay what is that? I am really curious to see what the community here thinks of that.

I tried looking for a picture that accurately describes it but i couldnt. The only way i can explain it is as an overlay. Its like a very directly visual and emotional experience. The shape comes in strong and its not like normal sight. I dont know how to explain it properly but i'm sure some of you know what im talking about.

Frequency constructs...

Chakras accessed, resonate.
Resonance is felt, heard and can be visualised with the part of the brain that processes this.

Å99

this is the correct answer. the awakening of the eye bringing the ability to perceive various types of invisible fields and their patterns and flows in the physical mind. each gate must be unlocked before the kundalini can rise to the top. then begins a whoole new ballgame.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

Actually consciousness could very well be interacting with quantum states and this being the reason why a person can have Psi experiences. Our common five sense allow us to perceive the world from a certain perspective and essentially what we experience based on those five sense are basically internal
representations.

So when I look at a Rose I see what my eye's can see but, beyond that there is the issue of how the electrons nucleus and there apparent subsets are interacting with reality.

This is where in theory other dimensions play a role in what how the Rose is interrelated to everything around it Given it was possible to have such an ability to perceive such an interaction. Would also seemingly include, how my own processes in relation to quantum activity could allow me to interact with the Rose in ways that were impossible to consider without such a capacity.

Take away all the common human senses the human brain should have no ability to interact with its environment .

Psi that has by science never been tested in relation to a population (presenting that NOT have offered to evidence it does not exist).

It presents that beyond the common senses the brain can interact with reality potentially to the extent it can interact physically with reality. As well as what we do not yet understand as physical and define as subjective in relation to human feelings.

This not only as we understand it but as well as in relation to what is beyond internal representations.

Onequestion in relation to indigenous practices access to Spirit World pertains to the comprehension that life after death is life. In respect to perceiving a tunnel in relation to common genre it is the beginning to going beyond life after death.

Carl Jung presents that the Shaman can help others due to comprehending that beyond life there is life.

Carl Jung, also presents that the path of a Shaman offers an answer beyond the 5 senses.

Any thoughts?

Great posts Kashai. Been following yours on this thread and I'd say you are right on.
Don't know if you've seen or read it, But Jung's Red Book is available. Expensive
but the illustrations by him are amazing.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

www.google.com...# facrc=0%3Bmandala%20black%20and%20white&imgdii=_&imgrc=_

something like this?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

representations.

Any thoughts?

Great posts Kashai. Been following yours on this thread and I'd say you are right on.
Don't know if you've seen or read it, But Jung's Red Book is available. Expensive
but the illustrations by him are amazing.

above posts:

this sounds like the idea is that consciousness emerges from the brain

whether or not this is the case, posit the idea that perhaps matter arises from consciousness, and that these states in which form is created are what allow the different figures to build the basic building blocks for our perceived reality in our universe

a field much like the ocean, from which arises all the matter that we know of, and the matter is where the condensed energy comes together, but there are many probability states, dependent on point of observation, thus the observation is what defines and disturbs the system

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Any thoughts?

The human brain it itself made of atomic nucleii and electrons, and both of those are affected by magnetic fields. So even if there were no stimuli, events like lightning flashes, strong magnetic fields could have some influence. Creatures such as Robins are known to have magnetic sensitive chemicals in their retinas that allow them to see the Earth's magnetic field.

(blogs.discovermagazine.com... W8)

MRI scanners use this principle to generate 3D images. They apply such a strong magnetic field that all the hydrogen atoms in water molecules are actually forced to reorient themselves. When the magnetic field is released, they reorient themselves back to their original position. During this process, every atom gives off EM energy (photons in radio frequencies) letting everything else know where it is. These are used to reconstruct the 3D image. Patients undergoing such examinations sometimes get the feeling of another presence with them due to the strength of this magnetic field.

Just imagine if it were possible to become sensitive enough to pick up this RF energy without the need of the superconducting magnets used by these scanners. The human vision system has more than enough computational power to process the data, it would just take a means to focus the energy. Interestingly, the human skull being curved could act as a parabolic mirror, and the central division of the brain could act as a waveguide for high frequencies like X-rays. They only reflect at low angles and pass straight through at high angles.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Kody27

I watched that movie. Very weird. Didn't know how to take it other then it was all about the Tibetan book of the dead.

I don't think it was all about the Tibetan Book of the Dead. I think they just referenced that book in the beginning. The movie is more about consciousness, altering your consciousness with drugs, and experiencing the lingering consciousness after death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join