It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! George Zimmerman found not guilty.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That's my Georgie screaming on the tape!!!

Like others have said, dead men don't talk, and the case they put up for Trayvon was weak, he deserved better.

But hey, at least Zimmerman has to hide the rest of his "life". Sounds like a win.

link   
Now Judge Jeanine is claiming that a "poor child with Skittles and iced tea" was killed for no reason, and they have some woman calling it injustice, and not self defense. They are TRYING to stir people up, and this is FOX! Anyone seeing worse on other networks? This woman actually stated, "We are not hoping and praying that there won't be violence." Wow......

link   
What I find disturbing is that #IfIEverSeeZimmerman is trending on twitter right now with crazy responses.... Come on America, I thought we were better than this...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
“Are you following him?” – referring to Martin. When Zimmerman said he was, the dispatcher said, “OK. We don’t need you to do that.”

At that point no one deserves to die.

link   

link   
Piers Morgan is about to interview Zimmerman's brother on CNN. Surely we'll get some "character insight" into George. I wonder what the point of interviewing a family member is?

I believe Zimmerman was indeed innocent based on the evidence and according to law. A poster earlier on in this thread laid out the details of exactly who is deemed the aggressor in a situation, and they are correct.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow I will not have anything to watch during the day anymore.

Well I will not say justice was served because if the system was just he would have never been charged.

This case was nothing but politics.

link   

Originally posted by Euphony
If Zimmerman doesn't get out of his car that night, TM is still alive.

Zimmerman is the aggressor.

Zimmerman killed an innocent kid.

WRONG! Getting out of your car is NOT an act of aggression. Do you have any idea of the law? You can't attack someone for walking in the same place you are, or even for speaking to you. Martin was the aggressor, and the only racist there, and he chose an armed victim.

link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Oh, brother! Now Geraldo is on, describing Martin as someone who, "just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." Then he tries to say politics shouldn't be mixed into these cases? Wow.....

He is trying to play this off as some tragic accident, instead of a case of self defense when criminally assaulted.

Yes, I am listening to the same types of things on HLN - what in the world are these guys thinking? It was clearly proven that Z acted in self defense- which is completely different than having Martin "just walking home"! Why are we glorifying this child, though his death is tragic, as if he did nothing wrong? I pray the Martin's find peace and that Z does also. I also hope that the MSM will stop this ignorant coverage now and focus on the hundreds of other murders that get zero attention.

link   
You know, technically? This means he keeps his CCW permit, if he'd like to ...and he can demand his firearm returned to him. I'd imagine that request will come Monday just to make the point. That just occurred to me though. A full blown acquittal means it's as tho this never happened, legally speaking. So none of his rights going forward are impacted.

It's just a side thought coming with the Not Guilty verdict.

link   

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Moral of the story? If you see someone suspicious, stay in your car and rely on the police to get there in time.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reporter talking about possible rally building in talahassee so if it starts off it might start there as that seems to be where alot of the people leaving the court house seem to be heading to,atleast that is what i thought i heard,the lady is talking about possibility of riots and how people want the sanford police department investigated

link   

link   
There is so much that is obviously wrong with this 'case', And the first and foremost is the fact that they have been using false flag incidents, and using actors in 'court cases' such as the "KayLee" case.

The first thing I found, was an article stating that a grand jury indicted the FL DA. Their reason is that she had evidence that cleared, without a shadow of doubt, Zimmerman. And she with held that evidence and issued a warrant anyway. Grand Jury states she is pandering the vote, her re-election is coming up.

The Nepotism and vote rigging of elections and of the DA & Attorney General positions is well known. It was Biden's son that had Sinclair arrested right after his press conference.

Then you have the fact that the DoJ has been caught red handed in this mess. It is known that they intend a race riot.
You also have the unusual behavior of the judge, which was so astounding that it can only be called aiding Zimmerman. She gave him a way out, by her actions she allowed for him to challenge the verdict later. I believe that if she was pressured, and is aware that Rep. Tremblay was not just scared out of the House, she put her home on the market within 24 hours of her resignation after she found out Boston was a fund raiser. After all, they aren't shy about killing even the Senators, like Nancy Schaefer. But it does appear, that the jury took that sign as a way to call it completely 'innocent of charges.'

Add to that today's reports that the Black Panthers are 'busing to Florida' with the express purpose of riots and you have an all around set up by the administration. OWS & Wiki seem to be completely taken in by the scam.

If you don't know the Black Panthers, and Ayers are funded by the Woods Foundation, and they all tie directly to Valerie Jarrett. This is called the Chicago Mob, btw.
Here is one Article: obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

So I'm not completely convinced on a number of points. Could this be another scam using actors? For the purpose of triggering the 'civil war' they want, or even race riots would allow Martial Law.

There is certainly enough ptb movement to suggest that this isn't quite the case that is represented to the public. And the fact that the Administration, DoJ, Obama, Black Panthers funded by Woods, all leads me to be skeptical, that this is a 'murder'

link   
reply to post by litterbaux

You are right about the "Security Guard" mentality. I have known a few who had no right to be in such a position. It is damn good thing that they were not required to carry guns.

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I wonder if the same people who are freaking out right now were as mad when Casey Anthony got off?

meaning what, freaking out because she was found not guilty or because she was guilty as hell and she walked.

i tell if she didn't kill the kid, at the least she knows who did or what happened.
i mean what kind of mother doesn;t look for her 2yr old daughter after a couple of hours, let alone 31 days.

i kinda think she drugged so she could go out and party, and gave the kid to much.
edit on 13-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Apparently not, at least not in the jury's mind.

How so. He claimed self defense.

It was self defense.

That's why he was found not guilty, in addition to not enough evidence to prove otherwise.

With that being said........ Follow, confront, fight, kill is legal!

Yes or no?

Irrelevant, as that isn't what happened. He observed, reported, and was behaving responsibly. Martin hid, then confronted, attacked, and thus committed a felony assault.

Well, as I have just returned from having a smoke out front my house, armed....why you ask.

I wanted to smoke!

Never do that armed but being as though my wife told me to take my fire arm with me just in case someone rolls up on me and asks why am I here.

She now fears that someone can roll up on me,, confront me , fight me, then kill me.

My friggin family is scared and thinks its now open season on black males!

Lol

Sooooooo, what am I to do?

Just as I have to be prepared for it seeing that this case proves it can happen.

I must also understand that there could be someone who is looking to try this out on me.

What it boils down to is who can pull there firearm the fastest.

Point blank.

The police report will always read self defense for fear of losing my life.

It is very relevant. I look very suspiciouse. I'm black.

well bud just as long as you don't attack the person asking you who are you and what you are a doing you will be fine.

normal people don't attack people when asked questions.

Please tell me where you live so i never stop and ask you questions.. you will pull a treyvon and attack me.. but you will have a gun

Yeah but that's the thing. I don't have to attack first.

I just have to live, and so does the other person. However, BOTH of us can't live.

Only one.

And yes, if you stop and ask me questions. You better bet I'm thinking foul play. And yes I will be armed, and yes if you even look like your gonna sneeze you better be pulling your side arm along with me.

We can work out the details AFTER the playing field is even.

Keep things nice and gentleman like you know.

Hey I have a family to take care of and I don't know your intentions.

I would hope you have something to lose also, and can be persuaded otherwise.

But if not. Oh we'll!

It won't get an ARCOM, but it will bring another day for me to live.

link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by juniperberry

They did charge him with Manslaughter as well for a choice of a lesser charge. That was this business at the end and where I think the prosecution came off looking disorganized and utterly insecure with their OWN case. It's the same thing as Marsha Clark did in the OJ case. All the worst decisions to blow whatever case may have existed, if one ever did here.

The Jury says not though and that is the end point of our system, for this level anyway. The NAACP head is saying something about pushing for Civil Rights charges. Maybe like the Rodney King cops for the 2nd run on the same thing?

They can do that? Prosecution can change the CHARGE in the middle of the case? Here in Canada, it's up to the Defense to argue for a lesser charge than the Prosecution brought to the table.

Weird system you guys have down there.

I wonder how they will justify the "Civil Rights" charges? TM's civil rights were violated when a security guard tries to question an unrecogniaable stranger who is walking through a gated community? The very thing a security guard is hired for? Or maybe I have that wrong?

link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Zimmerman started the confrontation and the teen got mad. This is what I see. I guess if you start a conflict it is not against the law anymore. The boy also had a right to stand his ground and was not in the wrong for punching a jerk that was harrassing him by the same law. Yet Zimmerman goes free when he killed this teen that was standing his ground, with the same rights we all have.

I see a major riot brewing, worse than we have ever seen in this country. Our country is so polarized I feel that this will collapse it. It is the governments fault, they intentionally polarized us so we will not stick together. It is a regular tactic of governments but when it goes wrong, it really goes wrong.

I disagree fully Ricky.

It appears you don't understand the law in Florida regarding stand your ground. If I'm in your face threatening to kill you, you can NOT hit me or take any physical action until I commit an actual crime against you. Following, making verbal threats, watching at a close distance, are not crimes. Trayvon was not "standing his ground" by punching him under the law, that is assault and is a felony.

I highly recommend you look at the laws regarding self-defense in Florida before commenting on who was right or wrong.

~Namaste

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join