It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our Spelled Universe, Procession and Zodiac [ Luna and real Moon IV]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think that both you & Wifi are onto something here.

Been following closely and will continue to do so.

Great work guys. S&F

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by Lone12

Originally posted by TimelessWatch00
reply to post by Lone12

What you are talking about here sounds like Astrology, natal charts and Numerology. Some amazing information might just surprise you when you take the time to research your own charts and numbers. The universe is mathematic in all nature, numbers rule as you can see by the way the Masons and other secret clubs are into numbers and planetary placements.......Sacred Geometry

Lone12yes love i know
Why, you think, masons are so obsessed with "square and whats-the-other-thing " , plumblines, cornerstones, etc..? to construct a right universe...or maintain a False one ? depends what spiritual entity they work for ...no?

Falsity is not perfection is it? I think you said it yourself perfection is God Aspect tangible. The GG in the Freemason iconology means "God and Geometry" the combined both. Order is not confusion, its simple and elegant. Does that sound like disturbance and disruption to you as far as the 'working for' part addresses? Great thread BTW.

edit on 20-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Lone12, do you think the universe could have been responsible for the procession, to combat the precision of mans interpretation of time.

My opinion at this moment is time was created to enslave souls and the universe was not having that, and moved to a irrational state so as to not be perfectly distinguishable by mans perception of 0s and 1s.

Mimicking the creation is as close to perfection as man can get, unless he is the creation, the human.

Our world is under attack by aliens. They are called MAN. Man has a parasite in its mind. They have no soul, and they want us to be like them. When we remember, they have made it seem as if we are mad. We are souls/spirit. And agents work hard to cover this up. It's about choice, but options are hidden from view, and from understanding.

A shift occurred as the universe was aware of what was happening and said NO!
edit on 20-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Goal : to GET US OUT !

..this aint “my” project…but OURS ! So Think, Add

Hi Lone12,

Interesting and intriguing stuff (s&F), it's nice to see people researching the implications of what might be called astro-theology, in particular any notion of a conspiratorial "inversion" in regards to what is REALLY being presented by God the Absolute (first/last cause) even in regards to the entire cosmological framework and as it relates to the earth and life on earth, including human life and thus, our own life.

However, from the research I've done it's even more "in your face" than we might have previously supposed, not as a trap though but I think, as a release from the snare involving an interpretation of the celestial order, right down to the earth-moon-sun-planets-starry-skies system. The key here is finding what might be called the utter simplicity on the far side of complexity such that the original intent can be plainly seen for what it is and recognized as such.

Therefore I invite you to take a look at and consider very carefully the recent thread I made in regards to the true nature of the earth-moon-sun-planet-starry sky system bearing in mind that I still have one "monster hand" yet to play in proving intelligent design from an original intent who's very aim was nothing less than our own self-realization and thus our escape from imprisonment in the truth that sets us free.

Best regards,

NAM

P.S. My final hope and AIM is that "Satan" will end up being like the charcter KGB in the movie "Rounders" played by John Malkowitch.

[warning: bad language]

edit on 23-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Goal : to GET US OUT !

..this aint “my” project…but OURS ! So Think, Add

Hi Lone12,

Interesting and intriguing stuff (s&F), it's nice to see people researching the implications of what might be called astro-theology, in particular any notion of a conspiratorial "inversion" in regards to what is REALLY being presented by God the Absolute (first/last cause) even in regards to the entire cosmological framework and as it relates to the earth and life on earth, including human life and thus, our own life.

However, from the research I've done it's even more "in your face" than we might have previously supposed, not as a trap though but I think, as a release from the snare involving an interpretation of the celestial order, right down to the earth-moon-sun-planets-starry-skies system. The key here is finding what might be called the utter simplicity on the far side of complexity such that the original intent can be plainly seen for what it is and recognized as such.

Therefore I invite you to take a look at and consider very carefully the recent thread I made in regards to the true nature of the earth-moon-sun-planet-starry sky system bearing in mind that I still have one "monster hand" yet to play in proving intelligent design from an original intent who's very aim was nothing less than our own self-realization and thus our escape from imprisonment in the truth that sets us free.

Best regards,

NAM

P.S. My final hope and AIM is that "Satan" will end up being like the charcter KGB in the movie "Rounders" played by John Malkowitch.

[warning: bad language]

edit on 23-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

- thanks NAM i go read it and come back to you

yes you are right - it has to be a StepDown... - from stars to earth - and an Inversion *within* male and female

actually, i m still searching to Falsify the "milky way Ring being 30 degrees Off"

"...you are the great Cat, avenger of the gods, judge of words,
president of the sovereign chiefs, governer of THE HOLY CIRCLE,
you are the great Cat "
[ inscription in valley of the kings ]

- just please give me some time
best wishes

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
perhaps you think i want to see too much coincidences
- but something tells me, we are on the right track -

google doodle of today

original Heka [ magick, Sorcery] hieroglyph -

as you see, the Heka is depicted as "DNA string" but that is only stylization
- "they" even point your attention to the heka, because of the arrow

How timely and actual message !
Spelled universe eh...?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
..the occult Ritual is here, to let millions upon millions of souls stare at the Heka,
thereby [ unknowingly] giving their energy - belief - to this matrix
aiding unknowingly the maintenance of it - see below,

Spell 261 of the Coffin Texts is for becoming Heka, and reveals much about how the Egyptians conceived the exercise of heka. Here, Heka is identified with the primordial speech of Atum when he was yet alone, at the very moment in which the differentiated cosmos begins to emerge, and as the ongoing protection of that which Atum has commanded. Heka is thus at once the means by which the cosmos comes forth as well as the means of its maintenance and preservation.
henadology.com

...id wish to know... do we, you and me, indéed cause a difference - that They needed to take actions like that doodle ..?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
next;
...we saw that evil has claimed many creational Attributes,
and re-constructed the present Spell we now live in

forget 'yahweh' or 'yehweh ' or 'yah ' - those are all egyptian scribe Distortions -
Gods Name is written IEUE [ see Leningrad Codex]

..and what we have here..?
not only has Evil stolen the "U" vowel - depicted as tentpeg, or Vav, or Nail
to crucify Him with;
but also the Heka is illegally embedded , connected, to His name in writing

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Any idea as to whom is the controller of the locks; its clear they are there , spells, visuals, verbalizations. I have an idea.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by Lone12

Any idea as to whom is the controller of the locks; its clear they are there , spells, visuals, verbalizations. I have an idea.

..i assume VHB you mean God , deriving that from your signature

but im sorry; i cannot agree.
- i have never. ever. read such a deep hate against humans - us - as in all the Spells.
all s devised to keep us blind and deaf and imprisoned in this poor physical frame

and all of the Spelled 'reality ' around us, is devised to kéep us within this spelled frame

..so, so many rant on about ' the pineal '
without seeing that the Eye [ the rule of Evil, we search to locate ] is directly connected to the pineal
the I , the Self consciousness of Evil is directly connected to our pineal !!

..our entire vieuw on the world, on other people, on everything, is ADDED through the pineal by the Eye !

ofcóurse then it is complicated to figure out another reality [ Heaven] ?
since the Eye directs our wáy of looking at things, our very act of observing, everything !

....how can you hold God responsible, who wants nothing else, as to give us our superior stunning beings back, which we HAD once......??

i dont understand you...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
..i need to tell you [ to who is reading this ] that i got afraid
i never had that, in all these years
all the years of plowing...plowing to understand
let me tell you - if i wont bore you

...what i feel, since...two weeks... is the Crystalline closing upon us

im sorry; i know i need to clarify that; but i cant seem to succeed writing part V
the crystalline matrix
is the completion - fulfillment - of this present hologram
a completely Locked Down matrix
ment to let us respond, react, and function, like robots
zombies of you will
fed by Artificial Life

..and by Artificial Life i mean a consciousness
specified: the Eye consciousness
the " I " consciousness of Evil.

they showed you what is about to happen, in the london olympics:
the Eye crashing down upon Earth, setting the world on fire.
[ fire means 'other Dimension' ]

but the energies which sustain our physical frame,
the energies which give us our emotions,
are Fake
Fake

artificial

- they have no Depth whatsoever

they are Void of Life
of Real Life

they are a mimick only
ment to create a type of humans...who will be satans image.... - not His '

their aura ruled by Evil
- forget implanted chips etc...thats a joke...ment to distract your attention
its worse
being ruled through your own aura.... by energies, we cannot even understand yet
Creational energy ; the building block of Matter and thought : but completely Spelled by evil

...the heka doodle
was the showing off of the victory of Evil
since Its crystalline matrix is but 1% away from completion

the worst, unhuman prison, Ever

i have No Air
no breathe
all i feel, sense, is that Fake

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
[slippery ground but] Theosophy calls it "the 7 Rays"
corresponding with our main 7 chakras

"Rays", being Conscious Energies, outside our measurable spectrum,
but like a scala out of the Prism of white Light

- i really should make the other thread;
but for example the heart chakra [ in the middle of upper chest] is supposed to be "hazy green"
which is Thoths , emerald, colour,
but he STOLE [ mimicked] it from Gods Throne - which has an emerald Arch around it as well

...this heartchakra is depicted as the Infamous startetrahedron, merkabah, hexagram [ in 2D]
implying "the merging of the higher and the lower"
and it is THIS one, at the moment, Evil wants to Close, to interlock, to have us imprisoned

...the vedic will show you "a Deer in that heart chakra "
- how *cough* coincidentally: the egyptian Ritual of the Opening of the Mouth shows "how a Deer needs to be slaughtered, as aspect of that ritual" .

More "coincidences" about that heart chakra ?
- the main protector [ read: imprisoner] is Shiva, which is Anubis
= the deity of Death

..the lotusses [ that means: dimensions] are protected [ read: imprisoned] by the mantra "Cham "
now who was Cham ? - the Cain bloodline

..its protectress is Kakini ' who loves greasy food'
what do people do when they feel unsatisfied emotionally..? - right: eat greasy food

i can go on and on
but you get the point please

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
- but just as our chakras are expanded, away from eachother [ not embedded into eachother] ,
LIKEWISE our cosmos is expanded

..does that make sense ?

the "space" we have, in this present poor physical frame, between each chakra,
is, in larger Fractal, the same space that created our visible cosmos

meaning,
our very own, poor frame is representing this false cosmos !

and with the [hindu] breathing techniques... to cross the 3 locks.. we sustain this very false cosmos.
Because by every breathe we take, this false cosmos is rejuvinated
why otherwise you think the Spells add most heavily into the "breathing of a human"..?

connecting the existance of this Spelled universe with the very Breathing of a human ?

and só strong those Spells are,
that only when the human dies - the physical frame dies - his Soul will see what REALLY is the universe

but we shouldnt BE like this !!
our original, stunning, gorgious beings.. were numerous Nested chakras... not "seperate ones"?
nested... as female was nested into male....and male was nested into God...

what an Unfathomable Distaster must have been the Eden Fall....

no wonder Evil writes so gleefully that event in the sumerian tablets...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
What is spelled? Words are spelled.
In the beginning there was nothing - no 'thing'. And then words arrived to put a 'spell' on no 'thing'. Words are what make 'things' out of nothing.

There is nothing and words make believe there is some thing. Those words hypnotise and produce the illusion that there is more than there is.
A dream can then happen - a dream that you are separate from all there is.

This moment contains all there is.
Words that say 'tomorrow' or 'yesterday' can only happen now but lead one into believing there is a 'tomorrow' or 'yesterday'.
A spell has been put on you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
...and now to the point of these days:
[ thank you for bearing with me]

...these 2 triangles of the startetrahedron right
about to Interlock

...the lower triangle meaning the Inner Earth Sun - the spiritual HQ of Evil -
the upper Triangle being the Precession

they are not about " the marriage of heaven and earth"...????

they are about " completing this Spelled universe"!

Man is the Kingpin here -
because Evil will Solidify Its false universe into Man - if It could
...since Man was created to *represent* Heaven and Earth

therefore,
Evil constantly tells "to stay grounded with Gaia" and "reach for the sky"
in order to let evils Kundalini flow and connect the 1st and 7th chakra

thereby conquering the entire area from Earth untill the Precession [ the boundary of Heaven ]
and to claim all in fron t of Him - using Man for that
[ read: hiding behind Man; using Man as shield before God ]

...do i make sense please..?

away with all those pineal gland and merkabah false prophets !

why they help Imprisoning us - instead of getting us Out ??
spelled and deluded as they are
being lured into their false understanding and flattering of own Self

next google-doodle will be related to "the Crown" , the 7th chakra of Will,
..since this is the context where things are heading

- thank you for reading
im very tired

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
In the beginning there was nothing - no 'thing'. And then words arrived to put a 'spell' on no 'thing'. Words are what make 'things' out of nothing.

There is nothing and words make believe there is some thing. Those words hypnotise and produce the illusion that there is more than there is.

Words that say 'tomorrow' or 'yesterday' can only happen now but lead one into believing there is a 'tomorrow' or 'yesterday'.

no love
i know what i m saying
i want evils rule out from over us
- forever

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

no love
i know what i m saying
- forever

Wanting is what keeps you from seeing that this is all love.
Unconditional love has no preference - all is welcomed as it is all god given.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

The ideas you have in mind of other than what is are what makes life unpleasant.
Why argue with reality (God)? Deny what is in favour for what isn't and that is what divides one from God.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

no love
i know what i m saying
- forever

Wanting is what keeps you from seeing that this is all love.
Unconditional love has no preference - all is welcomed as it is all god given.

with every inch of respect to you INA
but you are so, so, so wrong

the Spell has consumed your mind already
leaving you thrive upon an totally Unpersonal concept

...what about the little Syrian girls
having to survive cold winter in Roman [!] ruins

..african children with their big eyes
running to unprotected caverns by every bombing

all the oceans of Hurt
from every living soul combined

no - you are Wrong.
im sorry.

This has to Stop
evils Rule
...it was enough.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

You believe evil rules so that is your reality.
Eating from the tree of good and evil, you are banished from paradise.
The garden of Eden is right here and now but you have wandered out of presence into time and space (past/future and somewhere else).
The garden of Eden is where you are.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join