It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our Spelled Universe, Procession and Zodiac [ Luna and real Moon IV]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
now please look ;
i realize Very Well that it is Insane, to consider "the Universe is Off", "Displaced" .. "Off-centre"

- but the reason i, myself, cán explore this option, is because i believe in God - who s place is ABOVE the milky way ; apart from all the incredible heavy Spells, which Evil has put upon us.
I ask you : WHY has evil "anchored the pyramids into the stars"..?
this means, Evil álso Occupied thát region....no...?
And why all that trouble ? - to 'keep the waters [=Heaven] from returning back upon Earth, as the sumerian Tablets say.

...the Milky way 30 degrees off..... - impossible ?

here are some texts [ ext link: pyramidtexts.com ]

"
648a. djed medu hha usir teti de en tju heru em hat netjeru
Whenever said is the solitary Word sah, O Activity of the Eye of an Atlantean, it will happen because Second Sight has placed you in the Frontal Center of Gravity of the gods (before the brow),

649a. redi en heru utjez ef tju em ren ek en utjez ur
it will happen because Second Sight has caused it (Illusion) to levitate you in a tunnel mouth for that of yours for a Giant Levitator (before the brow),

649b. nehem en ef tju em o khefeti ek
it will happen because it (Second Sight) has taken you away from your Illusion (before the brow), "

...DID YOU READ THAT ?

- needing to say Sah... = Orion
so that your star, YOUR CENTRE OF GRAVITY - which is 6 inches in front of your forehead
will TAKE AWAY the ILLUSION OF THIS PRESENT GALAXY ????

grin....sorry for the caps

no - i do *not* advocate to go follow these 'advices ' - they ll get you end up in Hell -
...im merely finding proof for the , perhaps bizarre "Off Centre milky way", by Evils ówn texts !

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
..i could find 'proofs ' in the ' old equator from Mars being the SAME tilted as the ancient equator of earth ' - and that by sites from space.com or nasa -
but this kind of proof of the Ring now being Off centre, doesnt explain the réason
We saw, that the Vesica piscis is a realm of Sorcery...and i postulate, that our whole galaxy is Spelled - and it is this visible galaxy, whichkeeps Earths false Torus in check..

..lions gate...

in Genesis 49.... God tells Juda, not only that "he is a lion", but also that "the sceptre will stay between his paws...untill Shiloh will come " .
Shiloh means ' place of rest ', which is rapture - and the sceptre is Rule.

...nów you understand, why the egyptian Sphinx has mixed himself with judahs lion.... usurped Judahs lion.... - to can keep hold of Earths Rule !
In the sky, Regulus is between the paws....Regulus is called "king star" and "lawgiver" ,
and coming into leo 154 bC, he now léaves Leo...to go into virgo

- who doent know Thoths alleged "treasure chamber under the paws of the Gizeh sphinx"?
What you think this is depicting, this treasure chamber analogy...?
you see why i interpret the rembrandt doodle like this ?

tropical july 21....sidereal august 21... starts the lions gate

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimelessWatch00
reply to post by Lone12

What you are talking about here sounds like Astrology, natal charts and Numerology. Some amazing information might just surprise you when you take the time to research your own charts and numbers. The universe is mathematic in all nature, numbers rule as you can see by the way the Masons and other secret clubs are into numbers and planetary placements.......Sacred Geometry

yes love i know
Why, you think, masons are so obsessed with "square and whats-the-other-thing " , plumblines, cornerstones, etc..? to construct a right universe...or maintain a False one ?

depends what spiritual entity they wórk for...no ?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
There is a interesting parallel to this theory in the legend of King Arthur, merlin, and the sword/words in the stone. I'll be trying to put it together when I have time, and will link it here also.

Great work. I'm feeling/seeing it.

Wifi

etymology of Rembrandt : "advice "[ words] and " Sword" [ old-german ]

i go through the threads you posted; thank You for thinking with me

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
there is an interesting article at viewzone that says...

This same sense of shock came as scientists announced that the Sun, the Moon, our planet and its siblings, were not born into the familiar band of stars known as the Milky Way galaxy, but we actually belong to a strange formation with the unfamiliar name of the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy!

www.viewzone.com...
the theory is that the milky way galaxy likes to eat smaller galaxys and that our earth is from another galaxy that is currently being consumed.
i am not posting this to debunk your observations, but to give you more to think about relating to your theory. (like you need it
)

maybe the pyramids were built to deal with this change in alignment?

thank You for the thought THT
- dont know....could be.... - yet i feel that this "many other galaxys" etc, are but an Illusion to our eyes....presented by that same Sorcery, which rules our présent one already
but yes this "consuming another galaxy" is indeed a scarey close description

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I havent read through the entire thing just yet my friend - but wanted to thank you so much for the information you have been bringing forth. Wether is holds complete truth, half truths, or no truth at all - you deserve an applaud my friend
:clap:

Your previous threads were just as great, but regarding this one, you are on a great track. Valuable information that I am not taking the time out of my life to research thoroughly, and thus, beings as yourself, I thank and appreciate for "doing the work for me"

I know you are not getting much recognition becuase peopel are not into spirituality, alternate realities, the ancient and mysterious past of our ancestors and alike topics. Things like Edward Snowden showing up at different airports or police officers shooting kids are more important to their brainwashed minds - but do not lose hope in sharing your knowledge you have listeners - even those who dont star/flag or respond are taking what you say.

Again I appreciate you bringing this knowledge, especially on a site like this. Look forward to finishing the thread and your future 'work'. Pat yourself on the back

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
reply to post by Lone12

I havent read through the entire thing just yet my friend - but wanted to thank you so much for the information you have been bringing forth. Wether is holds complete truth, half truths, or no truth at all - you deserve an applaud my friend
:clap:

Your previous threads were just as great, but regarding this one, you are on a great track. Valuable information that I am not taking the time out of my life to research thoroughly, and thus, beings as yourself, I thank and appreciate for "doing the work for me"

I know you are not getting much recognition becuase peopel are not into spirituality, alternate realities, the ancient and mysterious past of our ancestors and alike topics. Things like Edward Snowden showing up at different airports or police officers shooting kids are more important to their brainwashed minds - but do not lose hope in sharing your knowledge you have listeners - even those who dont star/flag or respond are taking what you say.

Again I appreciate you bringing this knowledge, especially on a site like this. Look forward to finishing the thread and your future 'work'. Pat yourself on the back

no CP i wont pat

look please
the real reason i tried to formulate these threads is because *we need to do it together* .

... what we - you, me, everyone - is imprisoned into, is first the common subconsciousness
which we all share
but is ruled, directed, by the Eggregorii - fallen ones

Only, and only, when enough of us Start to Think in this way - as the threads attempt -
we have a CHANCE to beat the Illusion of our constructed *cough* reality

instead of running after, and spotting Their bones They throw at us
- because like that, we will always be 1 step Too Late
since it is a Spell upon our súbconsciousness

you know that 100th monkey effect
- well, "Théy" consider us monkeys

...but God created Man in His image: and He *WILL HAVE Man BACK* into His image

kind regards

please wait for part V

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Lone12

Hi lone12

I have been following a train of thought from how laws, words and beliefs create a matrix trapping souls. Another member pointed your threads out to me and suggested there was a synch of sorts with where we were both heading.

We do appear to have some common ground in our theories. The diference is where the cage is, ie, out there or in here, or both....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will read your other threads tomorrow, to see if they also help me make more sense of what I have posted.

Wifi
edit on 12-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

went through your links wifi
a number of quotes i d want to respond to
but i think it will get very unreadable , back and forth with snippets from the different threads
be sure i have seen them

need your help by next part 5, how ank and chakras give us but Artificial life
kind regards

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I see you dont take compliments well..

As serious as you are in waking up the masses to the illusion within this earth "reality" - I too am of the same my friend. I invite you to read my thread - A Stepping stone to spirituality .

I am no blind human Lone12; my awakening is important as ever, and expanded consciously to break this matrix. That is why I appreciate the information you are bringing forth, to help and try awaken fellow humans of ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

They don't do things legally however, the only real law that exists if from on high, and Love/Wisdom are with us all until we dull it, the laws that are real have to do with helping and loving and nothing else. The rest is going away.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

reply to post by Lone12

Hi lone12

I have been following a train of thought from how laws, words and beliefs create a matrix trapping souls. Another member pointed your threads out to me and suggested there was a synch of sorts with where we were both heading.

We do appear to have some common ground in our theories. The diference is where the cage is, ie, out there or in here, or both....

I will read your other threads tomorrow, to see if they also help me make more sense of what I wrote

went through your links wifi
a number of quotes i d want to respond to
but i think it will get very unreadable , back and forth with snippets from the different threads
be sure i have seen them

need your help by next part 5, how ank and chakras give us but Artificial life
kind regards

Seven layers or dimensions that make reality, and sexual energy, comes to mind. I burst through into something yesterday, and seven layers were revealed. Involving arch(ank)

My thought is going towards word magic being used to repel feminine energy coming from without, while supressing the feminine from within, locking us in the circle or sphere. Hidden by a matrix of straight lines.

Female energy is taught as, no forward thrust, stays in one place.

Sound like a girl I "used" to know. Hehe.

It's only like that through oppression, this girl I met, thrust forward, and moves. Wiggles like doing the hula hoop. (that's is crypticly metaphorical, not sexual) lol if you don't get it, here name is Sophia, she is a archon and I caught her. Now she is mine. (that' is symbolically metaphysically cryptic not literal lol)

I'm out looking in through my minds eye and can see the spiritual people's energy is being used to create it. Through believe in word and entrapment of the soul through limited understanding of what they are. Light makes light, like makes like, get it.

We came into the egg as a soul spark of light a sperm of the moment, and go out as a spirit, trapped by missunderstanding the matrix and going towards the light, that matches our vibration on earth. There is more beyond the unknown. That's where we come from. Attracted by a spiral(hypnotised)

Humans are soul creators. The matrix is a farm that directs energy to create reality. Is that a bad thing?

People know this and are surpressing it. But the truth is everywhere.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I did a simple search for archon and went to the wiki page google pulled up. There are lots of sevens on this page, this one involving astronomy was interesting......

The ancient astronomy taught that above the seven planetary spheres was an eighth, the sphere of the fixed stars.[6] In the eighth sphere, these Gnostics taught, dwelt the mother to whom all these archons owed their origin, Sophia (Wisdom) or Barbelo. In the language of these sects the word Hebdomad not only denotes the seven archons, but is also a name of place, denoting the heavenly regions over which the seven archons presided; while Ogdoad denotes the supercelestial regions which lay above their control.

Sophia, how mad is that?

In late antiquity the term archon was used in Gnosticism to refer to several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament.

A characteristic feature of the Gnostic concept of the universe is the role played in almost all Gnostic systems by the seven world-creating archons, known as the Hebdomad (ἑβδομάς). These Seven are in most systems semi-hostile powers, and are reckoned as the last and lowest emanations of the Godhead; below them—and frequently considered as derived from them—comes the world of the actually devilish powers.
could these powers come from the fictional world of the written laws of man? I think soooo.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I did a simple search for archon and went to the wiki page google pulled up. There are lots of sevens on this page, this one involving astronomy was interesting......

The ancient astronomy taught that above the seven planetary spheres was an eighth, the sphere of the fixed stars.[6] In the eighth sphere, these Gnostics taught, dwelt the mother to whom all these archons owed their origin, Sophia (Wisdom) or Barbelo. In the language of these sects the word Hebdomad not only denotes the seven archons, but is also a name of place, denoting the heavenly regions over which the seven archons presided; while Ogdoad denotes the supercelestial regions which lay above their control.

Sophia, how mad is that?

In late antiquity the term archon was used in Gnosticism to refer to several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament.

A characteristic feature of the Gnostic concept of the universe is the role played in almost all Gnostic systems by the seven world-creating archons, known as the Hebdomad (ἑβδομάς). These Seven are in most systems semi-hostile powers, and are reckoned as the last and lowest emanations of the Godhead; below them—and frequently considered as derived from them—comes the world of the actually devilish powers.
could these powers come from the fictional world of the written laws of man? I think soooo.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

i dont know wifi , i dont like going through nor pistis sophia nor gnostic things ;
they are such incredible mess of lies, halftruths , its annoying
same for the urantia book

.But i do think, if you have a "key" to can understand for example sumerian or egyptian Spells,
the key being that "evil conquered Gods universe - then pulled all the [144000?] Attributes of it apart - and then "re-created" this present, illúsionary matrix -
that a lot, a lot of the analogies in the pyramid texts or book of gates make sénse.

..because God is a God of Order
and this present illusion is everything BUT order

so... i suppose it is about ' finding the Correct Order of Things báck again '....No ?

regards

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
reply to post by Lone12

I see you dont take compliments well..

As serious as you are in waking up the masses to the illusion within this earth "reality" - I too am of the same my friend. I invite you to read my thread - A Stepping stone to spirituality .

I am no blind human Lone12; my awakening is important as ever, and expanded consciously to break this matrix. That is why I appreciate the information you are bringing forth, to help and try awaken fellow humans of ATS.

- ive read the link CP

and i completely agree with your line of thought

- however ,
from my perspective, this entire present[ spelled] cosmos is filled with *but* Evils Duality.
..and that Heaven - Gods Heaven -is Outsíde that 'milky way Ring '.

... Evil is about to use "expanded consciousness"[kundalini] as Honey Trap onto us,
[ because kundalini / ascention are but only "Evils feminine side of its duality ]
and the result will be,
that souls will *think* they got freed...and blissful...etc,
- but they only walked into the Next Stage of evils trap.

im sorry.

you know;
communist Romania had created a fake border
complete with fence, tower and guards
- when the poor souls finally [thought they] had crossed the border, into free country,
they were arrested by the guards.

because the réal countries border, was still 5 miles AWAY.

..ascention / kundalini is that Fake, fabricated border

best wishes

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I'm don't believe anything! But I disregard anything either. surfing through it all and having fun with it, and how it fits together. You saying that about the key. Look at the first thread I ever posted, and i've been thinking about keys/symbols lately. Yes I do have one that I designed and merged with. More than one actualy.

Sword, words and Excalibur thread I promised....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Very interesting thread.

They don't do things legally however, the only real law that exists if from on high, and Love/Wisdom are with us all until we dull it, the laws that are real have to do with helping and loving and nothing else. The rest is going away.

yes unity.

..but since i [think i] understood, hów Evil rules this world:
that is "by letting us imprisoning oursélves " , by the false things we believe,
- and evil derives its Right to continue ruling becáuse of our false beliefs
[which are, ofcourse, suggested and implanted by evil herself]

.. i ve become so astounded about the Massiveness of those false concepts, she presents us,
that to me, personally, this Spelled present cosmos is a reality

..and i Just Want to Get Out
because i refuse another Rule of evil over us

and by 'finding the Workings of that enormous Spell ",
i hope that our attempt to exposure, is enough reason for the highest God to END this awful slavery

all the best

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Keeps coming....

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Incredible read.

Thank you for all your hard work.

I have read this thread several times and pondered very much.

What I understand here...is that Evil used the "Opening of the Mouth Ceremony" as a Ritual to gain legal Right to literally "open Evil's Rule" INto the Earth. The goal being to distort "Belief" about His Original Creation by fabricating the *illusion* (in the Mind) of the 30 degree tilting of the celestial ring... opening the Northern Celestial Pole (spiritual authority) ..to usurp His Original Rule.

Yes, the goal was to usurp or cease from Adam ..his Eve..His Heart and establish Evil's Rule.

.where Marduk “destroyed Tiamat by breathing an evil tornado into her “, what he is telling you here, is “precession”!

Yes

I agree, Satan's goal is *always* to change our Belief...to get us to belief wrongly, falsely....to steal our energy..and re direct our focus INto this "fake hologram"

"as a man believes in his heart so is he"

By changing human Belief, spelling humans into believing falsely, Satan then has those who consent to his Lies.. their legal permission to break their link to God and to His Original Creation

well this is exactly what he has done..and still doing

The Spells curse every soul, who “closes their mouth” [ curses Set, aka those who believe in God] . Why ? Because they restore the Original order of Creation: that is, to have the celestial Axis point to the True Celestial North again – and not Off, as how Evil has re-created this world and universe

Ez 29:1
and I will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am the Lord.

meaning "to undo" Evil's rule

thank you so much
for searching so hard...to find the Truth...and disSpell the Illusion

so we can get out of this matrix prison

very much kindness to you

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

and I will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am the Lord.

I like that.

I will give them Opening of the mouth, words in the midsts of the words they have, and they shall know that they are lords.(I am lord)

The words/sword enlslaves the mind. But the definitions of the words are the keys.

Words describe reality, the creation.

De- remove, scribe- mark.

Remove the mark, then there is the word decide! We decide what words to use by, "making up" our minds.

Look up neologisms on wiki.

flic.kr...

Wi-fi

edit on 18-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

yes, they convince people they have a rule of law. Its like bullies running around the kindergarden playground, stealing the lunches, harming others, beating and bullying the vulnerable, and trying to pass off their own rule book.

So its like a mind trap, that they have to convince others, this is good. God is smiting and stern and you need to be kept humble, down trodden,and are an unworthy worm, so keep coming back here, look at the enormous karma and they keep the guilt on.

I've had much guidance from HS, Guardian angels, my own Family possibly past, certainly future. Its always encouragement. A family disgreement a meltdown, I feel so far removed from the goal of brining peace to the troubled waters, instead I am told to never feel bad about myself that way. And reminded of all that has taken place, things I've forgotten. Then shown the compassion and the counseling skills I have and that there are wonderful counselors, that the very same mercy you extend to others exend with happiness and love to yourself, hold your head up high, yet keep humble. We''re supposed to have self esteem and happiness and shine that peace, love, warm and happy light with others.

We're not to buy into their rule books, for they don't set the rules, they are very distorted in what they think and understand.

Like Jesus did, when he wrote in the sand with his fingers, after they caught a woman in the act of adultery. They challenged him to approve their rule of law. He demonstrated instead he went within, and Love and Wisdom, the 2 witnesses defined what he knew was right, MERCY.

Yet as we are taught by a vicious media and news, by a heartless and cruel tough love, dog eat dog world, to walk by people, to write off someone on a mistake, and think their stupidity should bring 40 year sentences for nothing, thing that should be a bracelet and learning lesson at the most. We judge and write others off and that is the spirit they have developed within us.

Like unto like, there is a frequency match unless Family of Love pulls back the curtains and says enough is enough, its time to wake up and realize, you have all learnt so much already, to simply repeat the same lessons over and over is not needed, now you can share all that you have learnt, and you are graced with understanding and universal communication, mind to mind and heart to heart, so no one will be unloved.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join