It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A fundamental of the soul is peace.

Where there is peace there is God. Make your heart God’s throne by establishing peace in it and around it.

It becomes a holy weapon, spread it. Imbue yourself with it and the Fire of the Spirit will be ignited within.

Have no other aim than to make peace, within you and within the world. Be a member of the wave of peace, of grace, of love, of light.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

I don't believe in your god.

I have nothing but love and peace in my heart.

How do you explain that?

Tell all the folks killed by religious motives about god's peace. I'm sure they are listening.

Kallisti

link   

Originally posted by backcase
A fundamental of the soul is peace.

Where there is peace there is God. Make your heart God’s throne by establishing peace in it and around it.

It becomes a holy weapon, spread it. Imbue yourself with it and the Fire of the Spirit will be ignited within.

Have no other aim than to make peace, within you and within the world. Be a member of the wave of peace, of grace, of love, of light.

Truth in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav (Emet). The beginning and end of the Hebrew Alphabet is Alpha (Aleph) and the end is Tav (Omega). Directly in the middle is Mem (Water) where we are immersed into the baptism of the river of life. Aleph is God (The Strength). Bet is the second letter meaning (Tent opening). Father is the Aleph Bet. Christ is the Word. What word do you get if you take away the Aleph (God)?

Death (Met). The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no God."

edit on 12-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

link   

Weapon. Peace. Weapon. Peace.

I don't get the connection? Weapons are for war, not peace. One cannot simultaneously prepare for war and prevent it. So why is peace a weapon? What is anything associated with peace considered a weapon? That's not peace, that's a passing calm.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

I have nothing but love and peace in my heart.

How do you explain that?

Tell all the folks killed by religious motives about god's peace. I'm sure they are listening.

Kallisti

Wickedness is representative of the one that steals, kills and destroys. We would not argue that this person is evil. Like the snake eating its tail, the circle leads us the other direction. Righteousness is the goodness of giving. Self-righteousness is the circle eating the tail back to wickedness. You are describing the two extremes of the pendulum. God is the mean between; the one saying, "Don't judge lest ye be judged." He is the the life in the waters of the Jordan (Baptism rising to new life / Involution and Evolution). You are immersed into the waters of life to repent of the extremes of exoteric and esoteric paths. God is the narrow path between. You can't blame God for this. Light reveals what it hits and he told us how it works. We are the ones light reveals.

Do you see light? NO. You see what light reveals. We are the ones changing the states of matter. God is the one that gives the cycles of perfection we change.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Peace is a weapon of the spirit. He who is in peace wins with ease the battle of life. In peace there is a virtue cultivated.

Did christians win over Rome by fighting? no, they did so through peace, through the peace given to them by Jesus.

Did Jesus win our Israel and become King by fighting and conquering? no, by the Peace of God He won. Jesus is infinite peace.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Weapon. Peace. Weapon. Peace.

I don't get the connection? Weapons are for war, not peace. One cannot simultaneously prepare for war and prevent it. So why is peace a weapon? What is anything associated with peace considered a weapon? That's not peace, that's a passing calm.

The weapon is the Spirit. WWI and II were won by the Spirit that rises against tyranny. WWIII will be the same. Anything else you can argue about starting these wars originate with the ConSpiracy, not the ProSpiracy. Believers are the ProSpiracy...

Zachariah 4:6

...'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Kallisti

Then you do not believe in the True God, the One God of All.

Why do you wish to oppose me? I thought that you were peaceful. But if you are being insincere then in your heart there cannot be peace.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Peace is a weapon of the spirit. He who is in peace wins with ease the battle of life. In peace there is a virtue cultivated.

As much as Tony Stark may declare otherwise, peace is not a monopoly. It is a team effort, a unified front with a common goal that is as flexible as the forces it seeks to subdue. What you are talking about is an iron rod incapable of acclimation or reevaluation, that does not recognize or appreciate the difficulties of that which is prone and susceptible, only the clear and strict enactment of that which it understands to be good.

Your "spirit" goes hand in hand with the demons it despises, in my opinion. There's very little difference between blind righteousness and blind hatred.
edit on 12-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

As much as Tony Stark may declare otherwise, peace is not a monopoly. It is a team effort, a unified front with a common goal that is as flexible as the forces it seeks to subdue. What you are talking about i an iron rod incapable of understanding or reevaluation, that cannot recognize the potential of good, only the clear and strict enactment of that which it understands to be good.

Your "spirit" goes hand in hand with the demons it despises, in my opinion. There's very little difference between blind righteousness and blind hatred.

Well said. God is the ProSpiracy. The ConSpiracy starts all wars and are the builders that reject the ChiefCornerstone (Masons), the Bankers (Moneychangers) and the High Priests of Rome (Experts in the Law). Christ condemned all three as the ConSpiracy in the first century. I agree with you on this. Christ is the one advocate we have in this world.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

Kallisti

Then you do not believe in the True God, the One God of All.

Why do you wish to oppose me? I thought that you were peaceful. But if you are being insincere then in your
heart there cannot be peace.

I never said I wish to oppose you.

Only that your statements were contradictory.

In as much that you suggest true peace can only be achieved throught the worship of a deity, which is untrue.

Kallisti

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Only that your statements were contradictory.

In as much that you suggest true peace can only be achieved throught the worship of a deity, which is untrue.

THIS! This. Right here. Beautiful. I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

although I do not understand your first comment I do understand your second comment.

Your desire is that I justify myself. I am not going to fill pages with that, it's stupid.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

although I do not understand your first comment I do understand your second comment.

Your desire is that I justify myself. I am not going to fill pages with that, it's stupid.

My point is that as much as you may attempt to convince us otherwise, I do not believe your "force of peace" to be infallible. As such, given the intensity of the mission involved, I feel it as just as susceptible, if not even more so, to the forces it is attempting to eradicate.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well it is not just the peace that is the weapon, but it is the spirit of God. By aiming to be peaceful and have peace at heart always we allow the Spirit to work through us, and we allow God to speak through us.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

People of the True Religion are people of good will and virtue, usually marked by their peacefulness.

I do not differentiate and I see all religions as misunderstood. The conquers always seem to be the face, but the humble ones are always there. I speak for them, as they have no voice and are often judged and talked over.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well it is not just the peace that is the weapon, but it is the spirit of God. By aiming to be peaceful and have peace at heart always we allow the Spirit to work through us, and we allow God to speak through us.

I expect it will be far more difficult than that if you intend to wage war with such a goal in mind.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

what is your idea of my goal?

I do not mean actual war, I expect that you would understand that.

The peace is to ward off fears from our hearts and the hearts of others, and establish a sense of peaceful confidence among believers.

We fight the supernaturally evil principality who's aim is our souls. Think about it, it's like turning the other cheek.

"But I say to you which hear,
Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which spitefully use you.
And to him that smites you on the one cheek offer also the other;
and him that takes away your cloak forbid not to take your coat also. "

and to the evil one who threatens to take our peace we must give no quarter.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The peace is to ward off fears from our hearts and the hearts of others, and establish a sense of peaceful confidence among believers.

Scripture tells us to fear "God". Scripture also tells us that we are the lowliest of the low, that we have no power amongst ourselves, and that our only hope lies in him.

That's the peace you speak of?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Fear of God is not the "cowering afraid of a whipping" fear you think of. I suppose this would be a bad example for you because of your life, but I will tell you the example anyway in hopes that you know what I mean.

The fear is like the fear a son should have for disobeying his father. His father would not disown him as he loves him, but the son wants to please the father rather than disappoint him.

I do remember reading you saying that you grew up with a poor father figure, but God considers each as one of His own.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join