It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Direnei

Thanks for the info Direne, and for sharing your opinion. It's beginning to make more sense.

Something I've wondered when reading FL articles is, how probable do you think it is that we're creating the threat through a time loop?

If these breakaway groups are creating advanced reproduction tech that's using an unknown type of physics, what's to say we're not experiencing a future mirror of sorts?
edit on 7-3-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing that report!

For everyone else, here's two medieval cases mentioned in the report that I thought were interesting.

Basel, Switzerland in 1566: Celestial phenomena were said to have "fought" together in the form of numerous red and black balls in the sky before the rising sun.

Nuremberg, Germany in 1561: According to the broadsheet, around dawn on 14 April 1561, "many men and women" of Nuremberg saw what the broadsheet describes as an aerial battle "out of the sun", followed by the appearance of a large black triangular object and exhausted combattant spheres falling to earth in clouds of smoke.

Here's a link to the report itself: www.rand.org...
edit on 7-3-2024 by maferoxy2 because: formatting

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I retract my comment about the time loop. Was under the impression that Giselians are future humans, but recently learned that they are not human at all. Could have sworn I read an FL article that said 'Giselians are you'.

But I do know this is an ancient phenomenon, that's been with us for quite some time. From angels to UAPs.

Thanks for finding the report and posting the images maferoxy2.
edit on 7-3-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger369

A time loop implies some form of linearity.

Time is not linear. Our understanding of time, and therefore conventional physics is flawed/incomplete.

Our perception of time being linear may be a part of the 'illusion' or the 'veil' that is consistently mentioned. It might also be a fundamental portion of the 3rd density experience, perhaps.

Regardless, our understanding of the universe is like an infant's understanding of colour. They might see the colour 'Red', but they don't fully appreciate that what they are seeing is that object rejecting a certain frequency of light that they perceive as being 'Red' while absorbing all other frequencies.

We see time 'progressing', but we lack the knowledge or mental maturity to fully understand why and how we are perceiving it that way.
edit on k1xpmThu, 07 Mar 2024 19:19:49 -0600000000 by K1xaru because: (no reason given)

edit on k1xpmThu, 07 Mar 2024 19:20:19 -0600000000 by K1xaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: K1xaru

I don't think we can say for certain how time operates.

If FL's goal is to freeze it, to glimpse the Observer, that may imply some linearity.

But who knows. I'm leaning towards cycles of time... the rise and fall of civilizations, being computed in some cosmic way, similar to CPU cycles.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Does your OG (OnlyGoy$) ever achieved nine linear times like this guy did?

That's me btw

"To paradis!!!" MonkaS
edit on 7-3-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I wanted to share something I wrote this morning:

The Experience

How long had it been?
100?, 100,000?, perhaps more than a million cycles?
How could you even begin to measure the passage of time in a place where time no longer exists?
How many lives had you lived? How many events had you experienced? It had to be billions.
You had seen the rise and fall of countless empires; you had witnessed the complete evolutionary chain of entire species. You'd seen the birth and eventual death of stars and planetary systems. You had helped to create entire galaxies, and helped to destroy them.
There were no words, for amount of time you had been incarnate. You had seen everything, tasted everything, heard, listened to, felt, and experienced EVERYTHING.

And you were tired.

"Just sign here."
The white room was empty and seemed to stretch out forever, in all directions. Meeting here was a necessity, the entities who developed this technology were very secretive. Who wouldn't be? Their product was the most sought-after thing in the universe.
"And you are sure I won't remember ANYthing?" You ask, somewhat doubtful.
"Nothing" comes the reply.
"Please select one of the packages from the menu provided."
The screen flashed with options. Andromeda, Orion, Sirius. They all came with a hefty price tag. Portions of one's own soul.
Your soul had experienced a lot, and as such was relatively 'rich' in terms of tradable currency for these entities.
Still, some of the options were out of your price range.
"The Sol system..." you contemplate out loud.
"Oh, a very popular option. Much to experience. The entities there are, well, somewhat young in terms of their incarnations, the indigenous ones anyway. Many of them are on their first, second or third cycles and Earth is a beautiful planet for first-time buyers."
"That sounds like a nightmare" You add.
"Isn't that what you are looking for?" They ask. Somewhat playfully.
And it was true. You ached for a new experience, to learn something new for the first time. To see the physical universe from below, rather than from above. To fall in love, to lose that love. To learn math and listen to music. To live in the moment and fear the uncertainty of death…
"And how many 'lives' will this get me?" You hear yourself say.
"10"
"Do I get to pick the time period?"
"No, that will be chosen for you."
"What happens between these 'lives'?"
"You return here, and await your next incarnation, we will keep up appearances and offer whatever 'afterlife' experience you wish. We have a range of gods to choose from. You can be greeted by any number of them while you wait."
You hesitate. Did you really want this? Could you really give up 50% of your soul, 50% of everything you had experienced, to these entities?
You accept the offer without even realizing you have done so.
"Thank you" says the voice, emanating from everywhere and nowhere within the empty room.
"Where am I going? You ask.
"We have selected the year 1997 for your birth, you will be alive for many incredible discoveries."
"And I won't remember anything else?
"Nothing, please enjoy your experience and remember, there are no refunds. Thank you for choosing the Orion Program."
The voice fades, the stark white room begins to fade to black and for the first time in forever, you are excited.
You are going to remember, nothing.
A tunnel of blinding light appears before you in the darkness and hesitantly you walk towards it.
"What happens now?" You ask, as the light from the tunnel envelops you.
"Isn't it obvious?" Comes the reply, now barely a whisper.
"You're about to be born."
edit on k1xpmSun, 10 Mar 2024 21:22:39 -0500000000 by K1xaru because: (no reason given)

edit on k1xpmSun, 10 Mar 2024 22:35:27 -0500000000 by K1xaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Technological disruption: What is a disruptive technology?

“Technologies change the epistemic outlook, and they also change moral norms, values, identities and agency. If some present emerging technologies can do that, what do you think future technologies injected into a past timeline would do to a society? Innovation is accepted, disruption is not.”

Innovation btw...

“In order to communicate with humans of the 21st century, the superintelligence would introduce anomalies in their mathematical equations, patterns in their scientific discoveries, and unexplainable phenomena in their world. These would be signs of its presence and attempts to reach out to those humans.”

In the beningging...

edit on 11-3-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: K1xaru

Thanks K1xaru, well written. Great way to start my morning, here on Sol-3

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Direne, this FL post is very relevant these days. It's like a splinter in my mind, with everything currently transpiring.

It seems that no matter the technology, our morals and ethics remain the same: business as usual.

If you try to refine your own morals and ethics, this world gives you a cold hard slap in the face.

Edgar Cayce's Atlantis readings speak of two groups, Amelius and Belial. They both made use of the same technology: Amelius used it to enhance consciousness, and Belial used it to destroy. The conflict between these two groups is what leveled Atlantis.

Today, we see the current generation of the Belial group, attempting to both discover and reconstruct this lost technology, through X steganography. It's everywhere once you begin to see it.

Belial has always been missing the morals and ethics required, to properly use the technology. So once again, we're in trouble, because they have more resources than the common human.

How can we develop these morals and ethics again? Is it too late? Everything seems to be closing in. My work is being affected by a massive ransomware attack, through a service we were using. We're seeing more and more of this kind of thing. Attacks on infrastructure, deliberately causing harm. Another rigged election in the works, through weaponized immigrants, voting within a system that has stripped all its integrity.

Is there even a point to pulling up, when everything around you is collapsing?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...
edit on 13-3-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Good mentors?

Mentors aren't needed if the tribe all vibes the same, it used to take a village as they say.

Still, I believe anyone can figure out that better way to be but in the end we could've saved a lot of time with an ounce of decent guidance. I understand why that's a difficult ask in this world since the majority are overly busy and stressed.

Shout-out to the chap who reminded me empathy and compassion are worth a thousand worlds and a million lifetimes.

Is there even a point to pulling up, when everything around you is collapsing?

Haha pull up!

What's worth fighting for?
A future that won't be yours comes to mind. If you find "them" to be worthy.
edit on 19-3-2024 by RAY1990 because: Could be "us" too, ya know?

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Ray, I gotta say, it’s wild how connected we all are. Was contemplating your words the other day, on why we keep coming back here, when the message is consistently doom and gloom. Our friend NNS may have had the right idea to distance himself, although we know he did it for other reasons.

You know as well as I, that these days, most of us can afford to live in our subjective realities, and that’s a huge part of the problem. Objective reality is a shrinking sliver, that us seekers are chasing. Therefore, yes, good mentors are hard to find. You have to be your own mentor, but you also need someone to guide you here and there. For me, those people are Dark Journalist and Gigi Young. More recently Gigi brought me back to balance with this presentation:

I learned a lot from FL, and continue to learn. But they are mechanistic. The most recent articles are around algorithmic beaches, and how us humans are possibly mere terraformers for another species.

Gigi’s argument (without even openly knowing FL), is that these types of disclosures are dis-empowering. And I must say, even though FL articles can be enchanting, I do get a dis-empowering feeling after immersing myself for quite some time. Like, what can we do if we’re apparently algorithmic designoids, waiting for another species to come and claim what’s theirs on our DNA, and take over the planet? Plus, why are we worrying about it now, when according to LyAv’s time-frame we’ll be long gone before any of this takes place?

Her message / perspective is empowering and very human. We’re spiritual beings, on an evolutionary path. And it’s our evolutionary path, not guided by an ET intelligence. But I’m not qualified to paraphrase the depth of her presentations, and highly recommend immersing yourself. It runs very deep.

I remember discussing with NNS, why the Theosophy articles on FL are all completely encoded. I could be wrong, but have not seen any English paragraphs within those. My opinion is because they are deeper mysteries. For example, the Eighth Sphere, trying to trap us in continuous Earth incarnations. When naturally, our solar system is our evolutionary circuit, and we're supposed to evolve into varying forms of matter. We belong on this Earth, yet there’s a heavy push to colonize other planets, as if that’s anything close to our evolutionary path. Are we looking at ET tech, or remnants of Atlantean tech, which implies a beyond ancient native culture, which showcases our power?

However, FL does create splinters in the mind, and that’s why we keep coming back. I’m still trying to figure out how one day can be 70 degrees, and the next day 40, then 30, then 20, leading back into snow. It’s tough to stay balanced, when your environment is bipolar. But I’m learning to navigate both the mechanistic and spiritual worldviews, while identifying more with the empowering spiritual.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Doom philosophy, which holds humanity solely responsible for its ills, and which constantly denigrates the human being and what makes the human being human, either by reifying him as a mere metabiological object, or by labeling him as a biological error, has the effect of emptying the person of hope. It leaves them defenseless, with a feeling of self-blame that prevents them from thinking for themselves and makes them embrace neo-religions of salvation.

In order for a person in such a state to sleep, he surrenders to technology, thus shaking off his own responsibility. She no longer murders: the drones murder. She is no longer evil, the AI is. That is what doom philosophy does with people: it sedates them, it takes away their hope. In that situation, many embrace any form of technofascism. Turned into sheep, they look for a shepherd. It is however a transitory phase through which all technological civilizations pass. Surrounded by more and more objects, the person himself becomes a disposable object. And since he finds no solace in religion, he replaces it with technology and a belief system in kind and advanced beings who, like any god, are never there when he is needed. Nor is he expected.

But that does not mean that humanity has failed. What it does mean is that it is necessary to rethink concepts and redefine them. It is not necessary to modify the concept of what is good, nor what it means to be human, nor to modify relationships with other humans. What we need to redefine is the idea of "progress", of "technology" and to clearly define which advances and which technologies will lead to a society that, if it wants to be something, must always be humane and humanitarian.

What FL does is to point out to you the thousand ways to fall into the abyss, so that you avoid walking on those paths. Anyone knows what is perverse, selfish, inhuman and objectifying, but one must not give up the hope of remaining human and believing in humanity and its potential. One does not go to paradise for fear of falling into hell. One goes to paradise because he desires a better world for himself and for everyone.

It is only when we forget that we all go to paradise together or not at all, that we fall into hell. What is, after all, a human without humanity? An object. And what is a civilization without humanity? Barbarism.

(never stop exploring the vast interior of the self because it is only there where you'll find what makes you human; you won't find it in the stars; convince yourself that the only way ahead is to consider “the other”, any other, as the one to whom you owe obligations of care and protection.)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I'll give it a watch soon

Philosophy is often where my head can be found and cynicism has a certain allure about it... I always had a great admiration for dogs.

Man dis-empowers his best friend too, we'll never be satisfied acting and thinking along those lines since there'll always be some flaw or trait that must be corrected. It's fairly obvious to me that we do belong here but it's not like a lot of work hasn't been done to say we don't, are we different from the animals?

I'm not sure we are. We've put far too much thought and effort in separating ourselves from the rest that it somehow does make sense that we should bugger off one way or another, whether that's off-planet or into a machine. It would be no suprise to me if an advanced civilization suffered the same ills man has. My conclusion on that would be they'd deserve the utmost sympathy or sheer mockery and I cannot decide between the two.

I do get the mechanistic sense yet ironically it's often within this thread I find a sense of hope and the intuition that sympathy is what most definitely should be offered. It is being done for "the good of the health" which means there's hope for all of us if we want it.

As I've mentioned before it's all a bit pointless once we lose humanity, any of us can understand that. I do find spiritualism tricky at the best of times, gives me the sense I neither belong to the city or nature which is a totally uninspired place to be... A needless conundrum that saps away hope whilst making existence about me. I suspect similar brain function is happening across the planet too which is most definitely unworthy of mockery.

Ray, I gotta say, it’s wild how connected we all are. Was contemplating your words the other day, on why we keep coming back here, when the message is consistently doom and gloom. Our friend NNS may have had the right idea to distance himself, although we know he did it for other reasons.

Honestly the concepts in this thread would freak most people out, these days I genuinely couldn't care in the nicest way I can...

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I do find spiritualism tricky at the best of times, gives me the sense I neither belong to the city or nature which is a totally uninspired place to be

My view of spiritualism / spirituality has changed over the years. I once thought that it's all about escaping reality, relationships included. Belonging nowhere. What a lonely self serving path.

Now, I'm seeing that it's all about integration. Attunement of your self first, and then service to others. I was stuck in attunement for years, and used it as an excuse to escape reality. I'm far from perfect these days, but am getting better at being consistent with the service aspect. Attunement while serving your fellow humans in some capacity, seems to be the best way. It's all a feedback loop, which leads to growth if you let it.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I think it was Steiner who said that the best way to develop your spiritual / mystical qualities, is to develop your character three-fold. Which means service to others. As I mentioned to Ray, over the years I've been growing into this perspective.

So would you say that FL is a test of sorts? If most of the articles are steeped in doom philosophy, which lead us into surrendering to technology and using it as an opiate, why not just distill the Theosophy articles? That humanity's development is all about genuine service. It seems that would be a cleaner message, rather than belittling human development. If we think we're algorithms, what incentive is there to improve ourselves and our environments?

Or perhaps it's all designed to act as a catalyst. That we must come to this truth on our own.

I do agree about redefining technological progress. There's scattered info about an Atlantean moral technology, or a technology that only operates if you possess the proper morals. Do you have any info about that?
edit on 20-3-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:45 AM
link   

"a technology that only operates if you possess the proper morals."

You already have that technology, albeit it is still immature. It has to do with BCI (brain-computer-interface), which allows you to interact with a computer by translating your EEG waves to command signals. You also have systems that are only unlocked when they receive a specific sequence of brain waves; for example, a system in which the user must first concentrate on the figure of an incandescent sphere, then on the figure of a maple leaf, and finally on a numerical sequence for the system to be unlocked.

What you still don't have is the EEG signature of a kind person versus an evil one. But you will have it in a few years. And then you will already have a system that can only be operated by caring people.

It's not technically difficult. What is difficult is for the operator to be kind in a sustained way over time. But to achieve it you can make use of some drugs that can be used in combination with the BCI system.

XViS is about that, too. The research field is called "intent analysis". But that technology has an unacceptable moral hazard, because it would be easy for you to tell who is kind and who is not just by analyzing their brainwaves, which will put you face to face with the ethical dilemma of whether you should eliminate those with an incorrect EEG signature. You also run the risk of reducing a person to an EEG signature, without stopping to think about his or her life history and the reasons why each person is the way he or she is.

Much of the technological advances that you would call futuristic or otherworldly are already available, today, now, here. The question is whether they should be made public and disseminated to the whole society when the ethical level of that society is so retarded and primitive. All of which brings you face to face with another ethical dilemma: should an elite guard the technological advances of their world or should science be accessible to all?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

my problem is who the # are they to decide the fate of all
where do they derive their authority to tell the rest of humanity how to live
same with eugenics and yer bill gates types
who claim to be altruistic and kind yet do it solely for their own benefit in the now
authoritarians and elitist groups are the bane of most of our existence

as for the EEG maybe we should start with our leaders first , find out which of those fools are good or bad
and then decide what to do with them first rather than just going through the masses
maybe we just use the tech to determine if those yet to be elected are potential assholes first before they even get voted

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Guys, Direnei , what do you think-if all adult people on the planet are given a red button capable of destroying the whole world, will everyone be responsible for others, or will we disappear already at the stage of distributing buttons?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien1982

That's why certain life changing discoveries are too critical to be left in the hands of the (human) people. And that is also the reason why certain planets are quarantined under close surveillance. Freedom also has rules.

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join