It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Direnei

I think we first learned that nature is cruel.
Then we tried to change that into useful resources.
Then we might flop and call us taking it for granted.
Considering we are nature itself.

So what is really it? Best you are happy none has seen through your true intentions here.

Nature is wild. I think learning QM to understand base realities is also taking it for granted.
You all take it for granted that I exist and one day I will pass as standard reality. Nature is wild.
You are no formidable to nature the way I see it.
You don't offer any solutions just mere questions.
But you're Happy. 🤡

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo
I think we are far from nature anymore.
Do you remember the nuclear tests of 1950-70? About 2000.
Why did the scientists behind the atomic bomb (Einstein never had anything to do with it) were panicking once they knew the nuclear tests were indeed going to be carried out? Why did Fermi gave so many warnings? These people knew the bombs were more that mere conventional weapons.
"The bombs pulverised the "organic" reality so a manufactured one could be put in place. Problem being the human needs a certain electromagnetic field in order for their consciousness to anchor to a specific timeline otherwise everything becomes twisted and a regular human is unable to operate properly. For years the re creation of that electromagnetic field was a problem until they managed to crack the code as it were."
Chemical trails probably fill the environment, and a nuclear explosion acts as a catalyst.
They hinted at the time of the Great Reboot

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kirass22

I guess the invention of atom bombs just proves nature is cruel. Capitalizing mostly on fear and control.

Unless, it was for different reasons like portals etc. Why LHC exists, etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In the end, we have to find our own answers, and experience our own moments of satori.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: fireslinger369
In the end, we have to find our own answers, and experience our own moments of satori.

Wu Wei...

As a state of mind.

I'm happy to say I'm the dumbest in the room and I only mention that because even I can see we go around in circles, I keep saying that. So what exactly are we circling in a not so merrily fashion?

Non serviam is another motto that fits. What exactly does it serve to engage with a thread like this when it harms your invested outlook on reality? Who does it serve when the concepts within have you filled with negativity and engaging in unsavoury activities?

Intentions are forever wasted where they don't matter and what matters is as individualistic as it gets. Time is always short so spend it well. Because if you chase your tail too long you'll be found with sh!t on your nose... Going around thinking everything stinks.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Intentions are forever wasted where they don't matter and what matters is as individualistic as it gets.

Yup, you nailed it. But I'm not a fan of Wu Wei. It's a great way, to make you lose your way.

Find what matters in your own life, and what you yourself can improve. I've been making drastic changes, both in work and personal relationships. It's uncomfortable, not easy, but necessary. You can't immediately change the world, but you can change your world, which projects out into 'the world', and gradually changes it. Everything is connected.
edit on 19-2-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I believe it's the poisoned fruit from the Garden of Eden.

You ate the fruit you get both experience of Good and Evil because the Mystic Snake enticed you to.

BACK READING some of my earlier post.

Dream 5: Whoever looks outward dreams, whoever looks inward awakens.

Responding to outward circumcisions is our loss, staying within our strengths beats the game.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: RAY1990

Intentions are forever wasted where they don't matter and what matters is as individualistic as it gets.

Yup, you nailed it. But I'm not a fan of Wu Wei. It's a great way, to make you lose your way.

The discussion of Wu Wei that occured in this thread is rudimentary at best.

"Do nothing" is a poor translation as the cultural stigma about "do nothing" is entirely contrary to what we're told life is supposed to be.

A better way to think of Wu Wei is "effortless grace", as it relates to your existence within this perceptual reality. It's cessation of pointless struggle and wasted efforts.

Its application isn't limited to philosophy and monks hiding in temples. If you've ever lost yourself in creative endeavors like drawing or writing, where your mind is operating entirely detached from conscious effort, you were experiencing some degree of Wu Wei. When you're tending a garden and two hours evaporate from your mind as the job gets done, that is a little bit of Wu Wei. When an athlete is "in the zone", that too is Wu Wei. All of these are doing something, but it doesn't mean that Wu Wei can't be found within those actions.

Synchronicities are another way Wu Wei manifests itself. When your mind is not busy with clutter then it's free to start seeing more of the underlying connections all around you. It's not a binary on or off, but can apply to different parts of the whole.

Wu Wei is just one culture's way of describing something ineffable that most people will probably experience at some point in their life, but they will rarely actively cultivate it.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

Thanks, I'll have to look into it more. So it's more like a flow state.

Interesting how both here and in school, we were told it's 'do nothing'

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger369

I think wu wei should be done in moderation
as the I ching is always telling me that it is fruitful to have a direction to go in
but then the I ching sometimes tells me it is good to be still and not pull yourself in a direction
its finding a balance between both action and non action
knowing when to act is very important and knowing when to be still is also very important
I liken it to a hunt , like we are hunting for the truth

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien1982

I always liked the concept of 'right action'. Choosing to do nothing and ruminate, or taking a long walk / performing 'mundane' tasks in a conscious way, while deciding on your right action.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
@Direne every prejudice a man has is learned, they may not unlearn it but they may lose it (in an instant).
The only (viable) option.

Going back to dreams the only good example I find of Wu Wei is that of Keith aka RoaringKitty aka DeepFvckingValue.
(FeelsBadMan)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Direne, I'd like to shift the convo to something that will affect us all.

How likely is it that the plan to implement CBDCs will succeed? As if we aren't already controlled enough.

I think a global system is too unrealistic an undertaking. It would be different CBDCs in different areas, with an interoperable system desperately attempting to connect them all.

But it can still be nightmarish. The US seems to be getting closer and closer, as the dollar continues to lose value, by design. It's beginning to feel very claustrophobic. The Fed is itching to pull the trigger, just waiting on that 'black swan' event. What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Direne, I'd like to shift the convo to something that will affect us all.

How likely is it that the plan to implement CBDCs will succeed? As if we aren't already controlled enough.

I think a global system is too unrealistic an undertaking. It would be different CBDCs in different areas, with an interoperable system desperately attempting to connect them all.

But it can still be nightmarish. The US seems to be getting closer and closer, as the dollar continues to lose value, by design. It's beginning to feel very claustrophobic. The Fed is itching to pull the trigger, just waiting on that 'black swan' event. What are your thoughts?

I know you didn't ask me, but Direnei can always correct me where they believe I'm wrong. I'm just one person and my time machine is broken, so there could be events that completely change the landscape that I'm unaware of. Some of it is pretty close to already done, just not done yet. That is to say that for some things the outcomes are damn near certain, even if they're delayed. Most of this is specific to the US, but that's sort of the tip of the spear on how the rest will proceed. Even the parallel system going against dollar hegemony will be influenced by it for the foreseeable future.

My opinion is that CBDCs are inevitable barring some disasterous global event, not just a fake crisis, in the near future. There are already countries using them. Digital ledger tech has advanced to the stage that it is entirely possible to scale up to global levels. The main issues for the owners of those banks are speed and currency exchange. The latter is more relevant to internation banks and the Bank of Internation Settlements. Those are also within technological reach with near instantaneous curreny exchange and movement, but with no embedded middleman costs and no need for NOSTRO accounts. That's the money that has to be held in order to facilitate banking in other countries, in those countries. They want all this so that there is more money in motion, because money in motion is the only way the financial parasites can feed. If it's not moving then their wealth isn't growing. I don't think there's anything that the people will do about it and once the bankers feel they have secured sufficent control over the emerging system it's over. That's what happens when the people that control all the money live behind walls and guns, they do what they want.

The black swan is likely to be right on the horizon. If you look at wealthy investors there are many extracting huge amounts of cash out of their stock holdings. They take a while to sell it all and some started earlier than others. Some will accept more risk or won't be in on some details. The sponsored pundits are driving market optimism for exit liquidity. The concentration of "value" in a small number of publicly traded comapnies is even higher than the last financial crisis. The stock market is not a real indicator of prosperity, but information can still be extracted from the behavior of markets. There are signals.

The crowning jewel of their proof of things going well is Nvidia, who is invested in some of their own customers and are counting large orders on their books from companies that show no signs of being able to meet those obligations. They also seem to be skirting sanctions, which would be a serious problem if the government parasites weren't feeding at the Nvidia trough. It appears that the stock is held up by incredibly optimistic speculation from investors, which may be partially fueled by irrationally optimistic companies making massive orders like these chips will somehow be golden tickets. That's the only thing that makes sense... or fraud. Stupidity explains a lot, but I don't think it explains Nvidia right now.

Unless Nancy Pelosi is no longer connected or out of favor, expect her to exercise her Nvidia options shortly before the rug is pulled. If they end up banning Congress from trading, that's also probably a sign of impending systemic crash. There are too many parasites in office to ban themselves from trading with more money coming off the printers.

Emergency bank lending will cease next month too, which I believe is also what helped facilitate the smaller "COVID" crash back in 2020. The largest corporations were doing better with less competition and money flying off the printers, but they don't want you looking behind that curtain. Regional banks will begin to fail without that emergency lending propping them up and the big five will scoop up assets at rock bottom prices with government backstops for losses. It's not really a change that the parasite class is expanding their obscene wealth, but an acceleration as they see the end of the old system coming. The government has already effectively signaled they're prepared to nationalize the banks by backstopping the biggest as they absorb those that fail, in a crisis they created.

People have no idea how stacked the deck is against them even without the kind of dystopian controls that CBDC may bring. Most are already slaves to money through necessity to live or pursuit of more than what is neccesary. It's a very effective form of mind control. A CBDC with centralized control over every unit will just make it all a little more obvious.

I'd like to be wrong and I'm sure something in there will be, but the big picture already has most of the background painted in. It's not the outcomes I'd chose, but just where things seem to be going. The dude abides. Your eyes are open so you've got a head start on most of the people around you. Imagine if you only knew what your social media and streaming services fed you. That's the baseline for a shocking number of people.
edit on K400901kAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: Typo

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:12 AM
link   

All good ksihkahe, I welcome the discussion. Your eyes are also open. Hopefully Direne will jump in and elaborate / correct us both. As I empathized with Ray earlier, would be nice to close them again, but no can do. I'm just trying to figure out my next move. Right action and all that.

Had a bad fight with a friend recently over NFTs. He had the foresight to gift me some ugly ones a couple years ago. They went up in value, and he thinks I cashed out too early. Money always seems to bring out conflict. And because he doesn't see what I see, he thinks he knows better. In terms of tips, he does. I probably pulled out too early, and am no expert in the least. But I can see that it's an unsustainable space, with whales swimming in strange directions, never knowing which ugly generative 'collection' they'll go to next. It all feels so disingenuous to me, and the more time people spend there, the more disconnected they become from reality. Personally, I think the NFT space is a training ground, for normalizing ownership of digital assets, and eventually tokenizing physical assets. We're already seeing it happen.

So I'm trying to figure out where to move my money. And please, let's not go the BS 'I can't offer financial advice' disclaimer route. I'm so tired of hearing that, and think it's a form of mind control. If nobody can openly talk about money, how can anyone have a good discussion about it, through osmosis? Let's just say what we feel.

I don't trust crypto, and I don't trust fiat. So I've been looking into services that allow you to buy precious metals such as gold / silver, which they hold on reserve, and back your dollars with. Like a debit card, that converts your precious metal reserve to USD on-the-fly. It's sad we have to do things like this, but here we are. What are your thoughts on that?

I keep trying to delude myself, that globalist forces don't have as much power as I think they do. But you are right, some countries already have CBDCs, they've been running pilot programs. And it's possible that a global one could eventually be in play. I still have a hard time fathoming it. I just don't think the organization is there. This world is nuanced, and countries aren't in lock-step with each other.

On the other hand, as you alluded to, people have absolutely no idea. There are still plexiglass screens at the registers when I go to the grocery store, and I still see people wearing masks. So it just goes to show, that when 'they' play a card, they really play a card. As we know, they've played many cards before and after covid. So many, that it's hard to keep up, and I feel like people are understandably retreating into their own personal fantasies as a reaction to it all. This next card will be very painful, and seeing how we're all embedded into this corrupt financial system, I don't know if any of us can really prepare.

These cowards behind the scenes are trying to default on their trillions in debt, through an even more restrictive system. While people like us actually have to pay off our debts, AND keep paying our taxes, as we try to live some semblance of an enjoyable life. The hypocrisy is painful to live through. For them, there is no accountability.
edit on 22-2-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger369

Digital images being used as NFTs is like using scientific calculators to display BOOB in 8s and 0s. It was started as a sort of proof of concept and engagement tool, but then underwent a tulip frenzy fueled by people that turned a few thousand dollars into six and seven figures during the market boom preceding it. Then they became rife with scammers. There are people with NFT "investments" of stolen intellectual property. The big industries haven't taken much action, but if enough money is to be had they will. NFT utility will be used in digital property titles for real assets and their data. It comes with the same problems as CBDC though. That NFT will still exist on a ledger with some.degree of centralized control.

You add in smart contracts and whoever controls the ledger can seize your property and put it up for auction to a global audience in five minutes.

Financial advice is really difficult because for most people it should be highly customized to their needs and goals. It's also, even the best advice in the world, is only relevant for the time in which it's given with decreasing chance of accuracy over the long run.

Gold custody services are mostly sketchy in my opinion. They have to be making money somewhere and when it comes to custody of valuable tangible assets that source of income is usually using the assets as collateral for other investments. They probably get a cut of the fees from their debit payment processor. I expect the fees for using that card would negate much any gains from gold appreciation unless you're looking to invest six figures or more. Even if they invest in low risk investments with the collateral, your gold is what is seized if it all falls down.

The entire financial industry pretty much puts individual property owners last on the list of who gets their risks mitigated by laws and rules. Any time a financial institution has custody of your property there is likely at least two parties that are statutorily guaranteed to get your property if there are large systemic failures. There are probably far more and government itself should probably be included on that list.

It's pretty damn near impossible for simple passive investments with reasonable risk to beat inflation right now for Joe Public.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Right, there really is no easy way out. Recently checked one of those gold services I bookmarked a while ago, and it's now a 404 page. There are some genuine ones that allow you to purchase and store it physically in the traditional sense, but then there's the inconvenience of turning it into cash when you need to buy something. Minus well just throw it into a high interest savings for now.

Read that there are a slew of new sanctions on Russia, which will only lead to a weaker dollar, and strengthen the yuan / ruble as they continue the trend of moving away from the dollar. It's all by design, and it's sickening. Nobody is helping us. If we purchase those two (more so yuan) to diversity our assets a bit for what's coming, we're flagged as some kind of enemy of the state. Again, the hypocrisy is unreal.

The way that this upcoming 'black swan' will affect mortgages makes me very uneasy. The vultures are waiting, and I try not to think about it. But our current reality is forcing me to think on it more and more. Just unsure about the right action, and if that right action would even be feasible for me.

I've been finding Lena Petrova's channel to be a useful source of info. She's highly intelligent, and isn't fear-mongering, so it's easier to share with those in our lives who aren't seekers. Watched this one last night:

edit on 23-2-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hey Direne, if I can hone in a bit more... Is this referring to a singular global crypto system, or an interoperable system, connecting different altcoins? Just trying to get a better idea of what we're up against.

the design of a disruptive crisis must also be done according to procedures; once the cryptocurrency system has been deployed and successfully tested, the collapse of the dollar-based monetary system can proceed as planned. Actually, we are moving from a system based on the gold standard - in which the actors do believe that the declared quantities of gold are really what they are told - to a system based on altcoins, in which the agents do believe secrecy and anonimity is guaranteed. Of course, this is not true.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've been following (and read the complete thread) from almost a year ago.

There have been tremendous and mind-blowing data and insights here but...

...it seems as the last 2-3 pages are filled with comments oriented against the item called "money".

"Money" same as "Tech" are neutral. It's neither negative or positive but it has to do with how you use it.

A lot of totalitarian, communist, Marxist type of comments recently that give the impression (at least to me) that we are discussing low-level stuff.

I would suggest to anyone feeling negative against the subject of "money" to do a self-research and find where does this come from and how to remove this unconsciously generated negativity because that's what's creating all the "money-induced" pain to your life.

However you might call this, hologram, matrix, simulation, etc...the majority of our day is spent surrounded with tangible things and it will always be better to have enough tangible things to fulfill and satisfy your needs, than not.

It's not a zero sum game. It's not either this or that.

It's a multiplication game albeit in the right percentages.

Money + Spirit + Community (relationship) = Virtue/Wealth

That's my humble opinion.

A question to Direne.

Irene = peace (from the Greek Goddess Eirene)
"D" = going through , open in two pieces , separate in parts , clarify something.

Can I ask how do these two parts fit together?

My Greek (Hellenic) mind can't seem to comprehend that

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mind5torm

"Money" same as "Tech" are neutral. It's neither negative or positive but it has to do with how you use it.

The relatively stable order of things gives money the appearance of being natural and neutral. It is not.

That something is neutral means that it is beyond politics. Technology is neutral. For example, a hammer is always neutral. Politicians or a deranged elite might ban hammers, yet this does not affect how the hammer works: it will still be useful at hammering things.

Money, on the contrary is not neutral. If an elite bans money, you won't be able to use it at all. If an elite devalues money, your money will automatically be worth less. See, it is not neutral. The price of things should not be confused with their value. A hammer is always a hammer, regardless of who rules or what it is used for. It is not the same with money: it always depends on a few who decide the fate of the many in a civilization that depends on money.

Neutrality requires depoliticization, and money can never be neutral for just that reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join