It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Iudicanti

I joined and look forward to chat with you.
edit on 24-10-2016 by kThrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have successfully translated and de-cyphered your example. It appears to be an invitation to the 2016 annual chili cook off in Torrence CA. There will be several catagories, tastiest, spiciest, all meat, vegetarian (I found this ironic), and most original recipe.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Woman? That's very interesting. What did she look like? Did you notice anything special/different about her? Anything to do with a color scheme or that could be interpreted as subliminal messaging?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why come here to discuss this topic from the platform you began talking from?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes she had a brown rain coat on of the sort that spies wear and sort of looked like this

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

There there, suspicious Badger.

There there, now.

:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Of course it always seems to get interesting when I decide to see how things are going...great now I need to catch up.

But I always have my eye on a few things been busy disrupting an awful election...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 25 Oct 2016 23:45:24 -0500pm11America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

im kinda late I see you jumped down this rabbit hole in 2013 and still posting so what'd you find?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iudicanti
Hi. I'm representing a group that formed to study FL. We finally cracked it. AMA.

So, aside from translating their languages, did your group come to any census on whether there's any larger or nefarious 'purpose' to anything the FL people are doing?

What about the Cassini Diskus stuff? I've noticed that most of the 'C D' posts have lattitude/longitude coordinates or in some cases actual location names in the 'titles'...any ideas what those are all about?

There's also a lot of references in their bibliography materials indicating involvement with (or at least access to reports of) military defense research...do you think there's any truth in that regard?

Sorry to inundate you with questions, it's been a long three years of unsatisfied curiosity

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I remember those early videos, I had a night of very strange dreams that were a continuation of a story.

I wrote as much down as I could on an old laptop, trying to make sense of it or at least make it into a horror story, it was pretty good. From what I remember the dreams started with me being a witness to what can be described as interrogations of "vampires" there was a few of these that seemed to span over many years up till about the 1950's. The interrogations were violant and ended with the soul being sucked out of the prisoners mouth.

Then the dreams turned to me being a person, same dream multiple outcomes. It starts with me and a brother going to a party in a house, outside was an old word setting. I always thought Mexico and on the day of the dead for some reason. Anyway the party would get going in the house and hell would break lose, everyone killing each other and usually "catalysts" to guarantee the outcome. The last dream always stook with me.

This time round a man came before the party with a bag that he put in the garden. During theparty he went a bit off the rails and talked about how it will all have to happen again but this time right, he wanted to kill a man named Kaiden. Voilance erupts and people kill each other. I'm forced to kill my brother but I can't, the man who was also mortally wounded kills my brother right in front of me, I ran out of the house to be confronted by the person Kaiden.

Kaiden drags the man out and all the bodies and brings them back to life by cutting into the back of the neck/skull and putting his left thumb under the skin, by this time the man who started the violance had his bag that was filled with guns and bullets and tries to shoot Kaiden, Kaiden some how spawns 2 beautiful women on either side of the door to the house from a golden swirl of light and they proceed to form into two cats, one white one black. They begin to devour the man and dump him into a stream that happened to run under the house.

Very strange dreams (for me) and I know those videos had something to do with them, apologies if this seems all over the place. It's all I can remember, I'd have to fix my laptop to articulate more... Not even sure why I'm posting this tbh, I just know something altered my dreams and took me to places I've never seen before. Weird, and I didn't much like it... Other than the fact they would make a decent horror.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Right that's really interesting thanks for sharing, a few thoughts, if tech is being used to implant direct input into the mind that sets up a conflict between our natural OS as it were and the imposition, things are going to start turning violent and ugly fast as the mind looks to counter the invasive.

The two beautiful women that appeared i would take as Allani and Ishara that generate the overall natural OS as i outlined here, in terms of the natural Earth energy matrix within which we are fully immersed and attuned over billions of years of evolution.

They wish to learn the secrets of that then and transfer you over to their own Tech OS simulated version of reality as the ultimate means of control, in terms of the greater picture they can only ever be themselves a renegade aspect of the natural OS, sometimes systems need to upgrade and shed the superfluous and in that sense they are already isolating themselves, the detachment will be completed at which point they'd better be hoping their tech really works...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Strangely enough, I think this video fits very well here in the current convo. Plus it's just a good tune. LOL

if tech is being used to implant direct input into the mind that sets up a conflict between our natural OS as it were and the imposition, things are going to start turning violent and ugly fast as the mind looks to counter the invasive.

Kantz: you know I think the world of you and respect your grasp of history and concepts more than almost anyone. But I find this that I quoted a little disingenuous. Things, as you put it, have spun out of control in terms of unacceptable, unexplainable crazy violence for quite some time now. We've just become desensitized to it. And then to make us feel better about things, we come up with perfectly manipulateable statistics (anyone who has taken a college level statistics course knows my point here) to say it's just we have more information being delivered more quickly. Things are actually LESS violent then they ever were historically. So, the issues are defined then as gun control, or other losses of personal freedoms, of personal human rights.....and everyone likes to say, :well, don't take it personally.

There shouldn't need to be ANY tech OS that supports of defeats any of us.....it's just not necessary. It's simply a matter of CONTROL. Cassini Diskuss, we've all known for quite some time, is about a technologically delivered, without choice, language, thought pattern, etc. at a certain hertz level. Wasn't that established in this thread long ago? And further, there is something else defined as Cassini Disskus where the world, geographically, through climate change and other manipulated "natural" forces, flips the map upside down.

Just my two cents. Maybe four, idk.
tetra
edit on 26-10-2016 by tetra50 because: fixing link

edit on 26-10-2016 by tetra50 because: trying to fix this friggin link

edit on 26-10-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2016 by tetra50 because: finally. Jeez, youtube linking for dummies. That's just how I roll, no shame in my game, there

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
We will never understand Cassini Dicksus. They said they "found it" rather than formulated the thing. They're up experimenting with Particle Physics and giving "Confusion" to everyone that tries to get in touch with them.

To summarize maybe, FL is a group of Educated Linguist, thoroughly educated in Quantum Physics that happens to found "Cassini DicksUS" and is currently experimenting with "Particle Physics" for means of contacting "Intelligent Aliens" from another Dimensions.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
We will never understand Cassini Dicksus. They said they "found it" rather than formulated the thing. They're up experimenting with Particle Physics and giving "Confusion" to everyone that tries to get in touch with them.

To summarize maybe, FL is a group of Educated Linguist, thoroughly educated in Quantum Physics that happens to found "Cassini DicksUS" and is currently experimenting with "Particle Physics" for means of contacting "Intelligent Aliens" from another Dimensions.

Or they're just another DARPA created and affiliated psyop....making you think they are far smarter than they really are.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Or another MIB? Since they're so inclined with abductees.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thanks for giving me a little Walter White in my life...lol
couldn't be better timing.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Cheers, if I ever get round to fixing my old laptop I'd happily send you a copy of what I wrote down. They actually did have names though they are lost on me at the moment.

There is a lot I missed out, Ishara rings bells though. I got goose pimples reading the name. This thread has fascinated me for a long time, I know I'm in way over my head but sometimes that's the best way to discover.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ah Geez,

I haven't a clue if it's related because I have only ever been exposed to this thread and a considerable amount of FL posts, yet have never, except for maybe once when I might have been multi-tasking, watched one of FL's vids all-the-way-through, although I might have seen bits of 2 or 3; I don #n know; but almost nil times all the way through.

Anyway.

Truth be told I did have, in late 2014, a very intense series of dreams that cut deeply in to my sleep and left me exhausted. I wanted to say "exhilarated", but the last dream drained me.

So it lasted a week and a different dream every night. I dream in Technicolor, but these dreams were so intense that the standard for them was a gray scale, black and white, with occasional forays in to sepia tones.

It was all about different locations and the people that inhabited them; mostly houses and cities, sometimes houses that were cities, like this one castle-place.

I had to meet all of these people, I was never really quite sure why I was meeting them, there was always this sense of just catching up to the answer to why I was "there".

The dreams came on with increasing intensity, so the final ones are the ones I remember the mosts about. One was recurring. In that one, I remember feeling resentful that I had been sent back. It all took place in this sprawling American ranch-style home that was sort of worn down with having been lived in, like a grandma's house with no grandma, like the matriarch of the family was long gone and her descendants were left to act out their strange lives in ways undecipherable by me. I was never sure why I was there, only ever almost sure; I was always left guessing, there was always some activity in every room that I almost understood.

Then there was the castle city. There was only one person there that knew what was going on, and they kept hiding her, mostly in ways that didn't make sense because I didn't understand the local customs and traditions. They'd do some silly thing that didn't at all look like it would hide her, but it always worked. When I wasn't watching that go on, I was parlaying with this stream of people, gripped by the knowledge that if I lost my patience and temper at their silliness I would be booted and not find her. I never found her.

Then there was the "hill community". A great swath of the southern part of a valley filled with homes and businesses. I had to make all these stops meeting people. I was getting around by skateboard, sidewalk-surfing through the curving broad cement pedestrian paths, stopping at select locations. Almost no one there let me past their cramped and redundant foyers. Everyone in this place was highly critical of me. At one particular stop a family was unloading their RV in their curving driveway, I stopped short of their curb and stepped on the kick-plate of my board, "Where's the way out?", I asked and the dad in his vacation t-shirt jerked his thumb down the street, "Same way you're goin", and I made a break for it.

I remember this one particularly hairy curve on my way out. I could see myself in the panes of window-glass that fronted a dry-cleaner's store front as the wheels of my board gave my feet feedback that said I was going to die. But I didn't, I skated out of there and in my dream-vision I saw myself from above and knew that I had passed but only narrowly.

Oh God then there was the penultimate dream of the series. It took place in all of the overlooked municipal spaces of northern Los Angeles. It was all cement expanses that you could drive cars in, and that was how we would meet.

In this dream I was part of some secret group. We had vintage cars, and in the trunks of these cars we kept these crazy electro-magnetic rifles that we used in battles against something I never saw. Just lots of cement and leather trench coats. Meeting at places, and hauling stuff out of the trunk. Again: Never clear on what the # we were doing.

Finally, and I can't go too far with this one because I am sincerely telling you that I have PTSD from it to this day (not a week goes by that I don't think of it) is the last dream in the series which involves being on some strange, continent-spanning Canadian farm co-opt and meeting the tractor-maiden of my dreams only to be incarcerated and tortured to death. My gaolers made it clear that my punishment was due to my inability to interpret my situation in a way that pleased their laws.

Like I said: I have no idea if it is related, but that was the craziest episode of dreaming since I was a little nubblin.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

They might be giants?

*shrug*

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Don't know if this will help, but...

...I have found that one of the primary keys to dream interpretation is hitting on the right questions to ask yourself about the dreams -

- for example, can you think of any particular reason that you suddenly decided to share the dreams here when it's been nearly two years since you had them?

Is there something symbolic within the dreams which feels like a definitive link between them?

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join