It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Iudicanti

Link us what you got Id check it out for sure.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The link - s000.tinyupload.com... - is my personal dictionary. discord.gg... is a temporary link to our main group. I also have a splinter group with more focused research.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

thx Ill chec it out sometime soon. need to finish inking in a new comic frame

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So 4chan caught on 3 years later and then someone there suggested we were "Tards"...

But anyway what you've done/attempted sounds interesting so i'd be interested in seeing your proposed translations.

edit on Kam1031297vAmerica/ChicagoMonday2431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

So 4chan caught on 3 years later and then someone there suggested we were "Tards"...

But anyway what you've done/attempted sounds interesting so i'd be interested in seeing your proposed translations.

I wonder who that banned member was? jk

Hi lady *waves from over here to over there "Hi, Hello

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Yeah 4chan will be 4chan. They really are good people though, just a little... abrasive lol. postimg.org... has the translations I've made and screenshotted so far.

Oh, and technically you're the reason I'm involved in the first place so thanks for bringing it to my attention at least.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Iudicanti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Their responses to the FL video genre were funny, and yes they did also make a valid point that we were sort of spoon fed seemingly suitable ATS fodder through contact with the group involved, but that worked out like most relationships and we came to our own conclusions, sort of.

a reply to: Brotherman

Hello, you've had access to some of their low level encrypted material perhaps you could help confirm some of ludicanti's translations...?
edit on Kam1031297vAmerica/ChicagoMonday2431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The videos are bad. They were the center of a bizarre cult breakaway for a few weeks. I personally had disturbing experiences with them around the time this thread started. The one person left in the group who deals with them has experiences through them that you may or may not believe. There has been evidence that the dream stuff is at least partially true.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well i suppose they were created by a bizarre cult in the first place, i did notice myself they added a disturbed and violent edge to my dreams which are otherwise generally quite calm, and that i ended up seemingly remote viewing an apparent medical research lab of their's in Barcelona through the eyes of one of their resident zombies, so i would be inclined to believe others.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Interesting... Do you remember which video? What did you see exactly?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iudicanti
The videos are bad. They were the center of a bizarre cult breakaway for a few weeks.

Joined the site because of this thread.

Could you give more information about this statement please?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kThrace

They're infohazards. The music hides binaurals. One draws you in, the other contains messaging, and the graphic imagery induces mild trauma to seal it in. Effects in my group have ranged from lasting anxiety to shared lucid dreams to, in one individual's case, strong OBEs and bizarre visions.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hello. Thankyou.

I did mean the breakaway group comment and not the videos.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That's harder to explain. Basically one of our members was predisposed to a certain reaction to them, realized that they would be useful in living out a hivemind fantasy, and started shilling for them to the main group. I don't know how much of the evidence for the hivemind was confirmation bias and how much was legit.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So a breakaway from your investigating group and not the Forgotten Languages group itself you mean?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes. Besides a few emails FL's only direct interaction with us has been sending a representative to observe.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Into the 4chan page, the Discord chat or the group itself? I have not read all the postings there so far.

What was their reaction to you.

There was some links to a Discord chat but they do not work.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Into our Discord. The links were temporary. This is a permanent link to my breakaway. It's a lot more focused on FL specifically: discord.gg...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I will look at that thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It was at a fairly early stage of this threads development when most of their videos were designed to induce fear and anxiety, i don't think that they all are and i've been happy enough to post some of their more soothing or intriguing works since.

As far as the remote viewing type experience goes that was within the greater context of a dream, which introduced key symbolic elements over three stages, the first involved an invasion of Barcelona by Liverpool football fans who i was chatting to, that was my indirect association, the intrusive English hooligan, they made a mock up of the symbolic Barca of Barcelona and launched it into a grubby estuary, symbolic of the stream of consciousness to be embarked upon, this initial segment ended at the Nou Camp Stadium were it was realized i didn't have a ticket to enter.

The second dream segment involved my wandering that city alone until i arrived at a Fun Fair, there was a large Helter Skelter with a clowns head on top repeating go away you're not welcome around here, this was based on a subliminal message FL had created with regards to a modern representation of an image of Inanna i'd posted elsewhere unrelated to this thread, so mine and their's as posted on FL;

Which was funny, and upon entering the Fun Fair in the dream i bumped into a woman that was the supposed leader of their gang of fairground bullies who took exception and a sense of anxiety began to creep into the dream.

In the third segment it was as i was viewing the world from within a dirty goldfish bowl, all my visual and sensory perception was severely limited, i was however within a modern day clinic that was a sort of early learning centre for adults whose minds had been wiped, at this point within the dream i was semi-conscious and trying to figure out what the heck was going on as this was outside my normative dream experience, also vastly different than lucid dreaming and OBE with which i'm very familiar.

It was a case of trying to establish normal perception and thought process seemingly though the eyes of someone who didn't have such, so were everything in the room was blurry including other individuals present i was trying to get a fix on things and establish what was going on, i was supposed to be taking part in some form of basic instruction involving someone trying to point out something probably pretty obvious on a white board, but in trying to get a mental fix i was creating dream elements, such as a girl i knew who'd been a hippy then decided to join the Jehovah's witnesses, as a further intimation that this involved Mind Control, eventually tiring of this i woke up.

So i've no doubt that some of their videos are designed to induce remote viewing, but not necessarily of their research establishments...

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join