It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

That is an example of an engineered language they refer to as Cassini Diskus, they publish articles written in this on their website, without translation.

Looks pretty much like what my laser-printer did print when something went wrong in the printing-modus. Seriously. My printer printed EXACTLY those kind of hyroglyphs you present as "Cassidi Diskus" here. Nothing from outer space at all.

And...following the OP more than half-way through, I have to say this about the "forgotten languages" kids and their attempt to "create" anti-language and why they probably want to do that, in currant times:

1.) Those, who deal in mind-controll operations of any kind in a serious manner, need to use new programms. They can't use the old-school stuff anymore, because it is already exposed. No Pinochio-programming anymore, no Alice-in-Wonderland programming anymore, no Grimm-brothers fairy-tale programming anymore, no yellow-brick-road programmng anymore and so on. Becaause:

2.) Its trigger (certain phrases to adress certain programmed characters) are too wide-spread nowerdays. Yep! Blame the internet and social media for that.

3.) New programming-manuals are needed to keep the slaves, the programmed minds, in check. Something nobody knows, but still has characters, who can be programmed and then adressed and triggered by certain phrases.

And all they do is inventing new languages, via computer-programms, who can code and invent "new" languages from the old ones for the sake of keeping the mind-controll thingy going. ("Speaking in tongues" and such...is what that is all about also).

They, FL, also seem to have collected a bunch of phd-papers, for the sake of comming off as being inventive themself, while just being some mind-controlled creeps, who do exactly what they are programmed for: Seeking knowledge to use AGAINST humanity. Who, nowerdays, realy cares about what phd-papers are written anyway? Easy going for lazy folks, who don't research and think properly to expose such crappy attempt to come off as innovative while being a mere slave of what they, themselfs, don't even know what it is they are dealing it. What for and why.

Know what I'm driving at?

They are a bunch of sat-anic (anti-truth) rich kids, who have nothing better to do than keeping the mind-controll-programms alive via new ways of using manuals and languages for the purpuse of abuse.

Exposed!

edit on 14-4-2016 by Willingly because: refinement and further explaination

edit on 14-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

edit on 14-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

All that only from reading half the OP..?!?...if you had read further, much further, it would have been revealed that the Cassini Diskus is allegedly extra-terrestrial transmitted coding, seemingly first monitored at the time of the Iranian UFO incident from various triggered beacons, termed Giselian due to a landing said to have transpired at Gisel were it is considered they were recovering ancient remains or artifacts, thus their research with access to classified material relates to the decoding of such involving an in depth study of all linguistic modes of communication and how the mind processes language, also seemingly how aspects of this passed into esoteric tradition, or at least that's the positive spin...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What would be the negative spin in your opinion?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

That is an example of an engineered language they refer to as Cassini Diskus, they publish articles written in this on their website, without translation.

Looks pretty much like what my laser-printer did print when something went wrong in the printing-modus. Seriously. My printer printed EXACTLY those kind of hyroglyphs you present as "Cassidi Diskus" here. Nothing from outer space at all.

And...following the OP more than half-way through, I have to say this about the "forgotten languages" kids and their attempt to "create" anti-language and why they probably want to do that, in currant times:

1.) Those, who deal in mind-controll operations of any kind in a serious manner, need to use new programms. They can't use the old-school stuff anymore, because it is already exposed. No Pinochio-programming anymore, no Alice-in-Wonderland programming anymore, no Grimm-brothers fairy-tale programming anymore, no yellow-brick-road programmng anymore and so on. Becaause:

2.) Its trigger (certain phrases to adress certain programmed characters) are too wide-spread nowerdays. Yep! Blame the internet and social media for that.

3.) New programming-manuals are needed to keep the slaves, the programmed minds, in check. Something nobody knows, but still has characters, who can be programmed and then adressed and triggered by certain phrases.

And all they do is inventing new languages, via computer-programms, who can code and invent "new" languages from the old ones for the sake of keeping the mind-controll thingy going. ("Speaking in tongues" and such...is what that is all about also).

They, FL, also seem to have collected a bunch of phd-papers, for the sake of comming off as being inventive themself, while just being some mind-controlled creeps, who do exactly what they are programmed for: Seeking knowledge to use AGAINST humanity. Who, nowerdays, realy cares about what phd-papers are written anyway? Easy going for lazy folks, who don't research and think properly to expose such crappy attempt to come off as innovative while being a mere slave of what they, themselfs, don't even know what it is they are dealing it. What for and why.

Know what I'm driving at?

They are a bunch of sat-anic (anti-truth) rich kids, who have nothing better to do than keeping the mind-controll-programms alive via new ways of using manuals and languages for the purpuse of abuse.

Exposed!

I just got the feeling we could be looking at the roots of the basic knowledge that powers the telepathy of the Greys.-
But then I've always thought the Greys were just us from the future. Who knows.
Would be an interesting paradox if true though, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I guess we've provided the negative spin, known issues, experimentation in directly programming the mind and subliminal inducement of stress and anxiety, introduction of false narratives thereby distorting perspective of reality, erasure of memory and transference of consciousness, in general developing the means to control and manipulate an individual at the most profound levels, known disclaimer...well the aliens did it first.

On a side note, the recent Tom de Longe farce, the only point of interest was that he began the novel with a rehash of the Iranian incident albeit in an all American hero context, were the mission context was that of recovery, from there it was rapidly downhill, but it could be the case that was when monitoring anomalous transmissions commenced.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I can agree with you for sure, my question was out of curiosity of your insight 😊
I didn't read that thread, was it that bad?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JayinAR
reply to post by Doodle19815

I think the key to understanding the video is in the eyes.

You noticed too eh. The uncanny valley is very much alive and kicking.

Props on the thread, filtering out the white noise I've stumbled on some interesting back alleys. The imagery on the FL site of vibrance and decay reminded me of the work of Rudolf Steiner, of how unlocking latent faculties was linked to observing these patterns in nature and observing them in a dis-cognitive way (by that, I mean to suspend functions of the everyday psyche and connect with something deeper within). It is a fascinating group of minds.

They led me back to my early grimoire reading: en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

We live in a weird universe, and care should always be taken when you're talking to "people"

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I have been exploring time anomalies and respun "history" on other threads, and for quite some time on this site and others. Just have to point out, I've a memory of the Giselian report, but instead it was the planet of Gilesa, not Gisele....
Things being what they are, and turned into something else, entirely, though subtly, I just had to bring that up here. I believe I alluded to it quite some time ago on this thread, and certainly in some private messages to constant participators in this thread, regardless......

carry on. fascinated, as usual.
tetra

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Culcullen

originally posted by: JayinAR
reply to post by Doodle19815

I think the key to understanding the video is in the eyes.

You noticed too eh. The uncanny valley is very much alive and kicking.

Props on the thread, filtering out the white noise I've stumbled on some interesting back alleys. The imagery on the FL site of vibrance and decay reminded me of the work of Rudolf Steiner, of how unlocking latent faculties was linked to observing these patterns in nature and observing them in a dis-cognitive way (by that, I mean to suspend functions of the everyday psyche and connect with something deeper within). It is a fascinating group of minds.

They led me back to my early grimoire reading: en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

We live in a weird universe, and care should always be taken when you're talking to "people"

The Black eyes?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

It's a robat. destinyblue.deviantart.com...

Made from MotionPortrait.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

Notice the uncanny similarity?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The second test subject, an IS soldier captured near Deir al-Zour, was exposed to PSV Presence. Though the subject lived in the UK before his joining the IS, and thus knew about UFOs, he was unable to associate the exposure to PSV Presence to an extraterrestrial vehicle of some sort.

Therefore, induced mystical experiences do not provide veridical insights into reality. Our sense of reality is not based on evidence, but on cultural prejudices.

Socially prescribed role-plays: UFOs and other cultural constructions

Good God! They are still at it.

I'm at a complete loss as to what the hell they are up to.

They're fun, though.

P.S. Whoa. What happ'd? Did this thread get archived? Or something?

???
edit on 23-9-2016 by Dan00 because: ???

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

The second test subject, an IS soldier captured near Deir al-Zour, was exposed to PSV Presence. Though the subject lived in the UK before his joining the IS, and thus knew about UFOs, he was unable to associate the exposure to PSV Presence to an extraterrestrial vehicle of some sort.

Therefore, induced mystical experiences do not provide veridical insights into reality. Our sense of reality is not based on evidence, but on cultural prejudices.

Socially prescribed role-plays: UFOs and other cultural constructions

Good God! They are still at it.

I'm at a complete loss as to what the hell they are up to.

They're fun, though.

P.S. Whoa. What happ'd? Did this thread get archived? Or something?

???

Hey Dan00: "they're fun, though."
really? perhaps it would serve you well before issuing such and off the cuff response to fully read the thread. I happen to think they are anything but fun, but perhaps, downright dangerous in the sense of natural human rights.....
But...that's just me.
tetra

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi. I'm representing a group that formed to study FL. We finally cracked it. AMA.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iudicanti
Hi. I'm representing a group that formed to study FL. We finally cracked it. AMA.

What group do you represent?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
We're a Discord group. Originally it started on 4chan: yuki.la... I was brought into it as a result of learning about it from this thread. For the past month we've been studying it. I've been one of the linguists, and did most of the work deciphering Ladd, Tainish, Weddag, Ned, and what we have of Alashi. I'm trying to figure out how to post our running dictionary (my copy anyway) as proof. I suppose this will work: s000.tinyupload.com...
edit on 24-10-2016 by Iudicanti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Iudicanti

I've been under the impression the words they use that are not translatable using computational methods is a result of "Romanizing" (in some cases) spoken word utilizing a broken form of multiple languages, Is there anything you can add to that?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is the summary we were given by an individual we believe to be a member of their XViS team:
"Languages are assembled in a database, compiled from a variety of sources ranging from academical texts to transcripted comits. This allows for a full perspective on the language's nuances, be they grammar, vocabulary in relation to emotion, and so on. This is done for many languages. Nodespaces v2.0 then applies the nuances of one language to another with margins of error added under controlled specificiations in order to simulate the intermingling of the target languages over time. The results are then tested by translating high-level documents to test the fullness of the test languages. I cannot say why certain topics are chosen. The resulting translations are as valid and important as their original sources."

The languages can only be translated by brute force methods. Because all of their languages (except possibly the Affelian family) have English grammar and so many of their articles have bilingual titles you can easily assemble a small wordlist by skimming the articles of a language and then, going by chronological order, translating enough of each article to find the original source and going word by word by hand. The lack of automation is the primary reason we only have 32 translated screenshots right now and still have a ways to go in deciphering some of the harder languages.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Iudicanti because: more information

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Iudicanti

So your method is reproducible? I'm interested in seeing what you guys got going on for sure. Thanks for buzzing in over here.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yes, though there can be complications. Some (like Ned, the first one we cracked) have multiple suffixes for things like plural and past tense. Others (like Tainish or Alashi) have no discernible derivation rules; either you know a form of a word or you don't. The hardest is Affel. We've only found one rosetta in a Spanish-Affel Catholic exorcism ritual. But you could reproduce our dictionary from scratch if you had the time and patience.

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join