It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

...I feel like I'm walking on egg shells round here.

Prolly cuz of all the crushed dreams from eggheads like mine.

Thanks again.

edit on 27-2-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Crikey, so I am not just crushing dreams, I'm walking all over your broken heads too.

I'm a monster!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Just had to add I saw Withnail and I many years ago, and never quite got it out of my mind.
Wish it wasn't true to form and life today, but I found the movie depicted a unique and necessary viewpoint and litany of events, tragic as it is…..
thanks for mentioning that film, bybyots.
tetra

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
They're sort of hinting that any help would be appreciated with cracking the Cassini Diskus coding in recent FL articles, whether this is simply the case that in a hypothetical Universe assuming an imaginary space- craft was recovered by a fictitious group what would be the statistical probability of those unaware of any of this solving the enigmatic hieroglyphs written upon it;

Once you recover from the cultural shock of confronting an artificial object that does not belong to this planet, you are confronted with different kinds of symbols, each of them showing different visual properties; we find displays showing simple bidimensional binary shapes, line segments, solid shapes, combinations of line segments, complex color shapes, and even more complex sequences of symbols.

We have spent a lot of time attacking those symbols with the best of our computational linguistics tools; bigram conditional entropy analysis and Zipfian statistics both prove that the symbols found in the objects recovered at sensible areas behave like linguistic symbol systems and that the distribution of symbols are not random; there are constraints on what symbols can follow others, and not all of them are equiprobable. So yes, we are looking at a complex language, but that's as far as we can go with our conclusions."

In their view, we may be fighting a losing battle because we are lacking an essential element: the crew. We do not even know if there is a crew at all. All of the downed objects come from one and the same "civilization". That's all we know

Keeping all this secret does not help. We need archaeologists, computational linguists, experts in ethnography, people with the necessary skills to interpret objects from other worlds, not just objects from a distant past. Not just cryptoanalysts. Sure working in the dark provides the needed quiet research environment for such a hard task, but at the cost of losing synergy, and detaching ourselves from our own cultural environment

Contextual Analysis of Symbols from recovered Giselian spacecraft

Cassini Diskus decoding problem

Generally what they illustrate with regards to the supposed Cassini Diskus most closely resembles Proto-Elamite, now those symbols are astral based in that they are derived from the phases of the moon, the Sun, star groupings, were a dot on a seal commonly equated with the number ten, so a system that lent itself to mathamatics and periodics, an astral language would actually be a quite apt linguistic basis for a space faring group.

The question would be then how much can one hope to express if one's entire language is based upon stars and planets and sundry Celestial phenomena and the answer is pretty much everything, i know this because there isn't anything in life that i don't relate one way or another to a Heavenly body, whether in terms of chemical composition, orbital eccentricity, relative position or luminosity, we already inherited a system with regards to what passes for astrology of such a contextual framework.

Of course it is a well known fact that any self respecting alien is only ever going to contact a New Age Astrologer, but there is reason for that perceived binding, and not just that they are generally crazy, the same reason FL tries to make sense of every almanac and grimoire since time immemorial, in that even though they are far removed from understanding they are still probably closer than anyone else.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I came across this video on the Iranian incident which goes more into than i have seen elsewhere the signals and beacons relating to that event, from around the 20 minute mark, the presenter worked on the spy satellite project that detected these.

It's a good overall presentation and also the image reconstructions are suggestive of what was recently seen here

FL's note with regards to this.

a strong radar return of an object hovering over a spot some 2 miles north-west of the marked position near Gisel.

Early in the morning of the 19th, Tacksman 2 reported civilian comms UHF activity at the Mehrabad airport DENIED and the scramble of a Phantom jet by IIAF towards the last position known of the main unidentified object. Object showed inordinate maneuverability and the pattern of pulses suddenly changed to DENIED at 47 nm North of Tehran at 0105 hrs DENIED a big object positioned over the marked position near Gisel.

a third and a fourth object were visible over the Gisel area showing DENIED strong bleeps centered around the DENIED GHz channel... ... remains unexplained how multiple 121.12 MHz signals were received... as if the ground were covered with hundreds of emergency beacons...

... further confusion about whether military activities carried out around Gisel in order to recover the beacon were justified within the framework of the current treaties signed with the Iranians or not...

We were having problems since early Sept. with the system as we were receiving strong pulses of unknown origin that we wanted to ascertain were not due to a system malfunction. The pulses behave erratically and did not conform to any of our signal profiles in the signals database. We held the view those pulses had to do with Soviet ICBM beacons, yet no activity was shown about any ICBM test being carried out. We required support from both Tacksman 1 and 2 and asked them whether they could come up with an approximate location of the origin of the pulses. At some time on the evening of the 18th, we identified the origin of the pulses near a location called Gisel, in Gilan. We were totally confused as we were expecting the source to be in Soviet territory and not on Iranian soil.

Gisel Biological specimen and artifacts recovery.

edit on Kam33173vAmerica/ChicagoMonday1431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on Kam33173vAmerica/ChicagoMonday1431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
Keeping all this secret does not help. We need archaeologists, computational linguists, experts in ethnography, people with the necessary skills to interpret objects from other worlds, not just objects from a distant past. Not just cryptoanalysts. Sure working in the dark provides the needed quiet research environment for such a hard task, but at the cost of losing synergy, and detaching ourselves from our own cultural environment

If FL (or anyone for that matter) is actually working on deciphering a Cassini Diskus (or any other Alien symbols) as a language (and when we were first made aware of FL I was playing around with it as such). Or if there is any kind of ancient terrestrial or extra-terrestrial language that cannot seem to be translated. An interesting concept that crossed my mind on how to crowd source this problem, but yes they would need to loose the secrecy...

Put examples the language and any references to where the language is found (a possible Rosetta Stone) in a Young Adult book under the guise of the actual problem...An unknown language has been discovered in an object that appears to have an unearthly origin that needs to be decoded. It ends up being made into a Movie further exposing even more young minds to it and I guarantee within a year or so some bright mind will have figured out a translation...

They talk about how archaeologists, computational linguists, experts in ethnography or the people with the right skills are needed. Yet some very interesting discoveries have been made by artists, musicians, philosopher or hobbyist, people without the academy...

Just some random thoughts to this crazy thread.
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 16 Mar 2016 14:57:27 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: I am not telling...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

It's sort of ironic really but everything suggests that our own written language developed in the Balkans around 6,000 years ago through the creation of magical signs directly derivative from the costumes the aliens wore...

So Runic and Phoenician and our type script based on this curious happenstance, i'm sure our ancestors weren't instructed in doing so but that it was an indirect consequence of mind expanded and blown, they were making much of very little when it came to expanding upon the theme of the quite straight forward sartorial design.

It does illustrate that development is required to enable linguistic capabilities but other than that so far all we have managed to do is encoded the design on their environmental suits, but of course as you suggest if reintroduced into a mind expanding scenario then we would most likely further develop and grasp the subtleties of cosmic communication.

Bit odd really that you can have people discussing whether they believe in alien visitation using a script copied off their suits.
edit on Kam33176vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1731 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This thread gives me head aches.

This group gives me head aches.

I think I need to be more insane to understand it all.

That gives me the creeps.

LoL

Formidable.

What ever happened to the archaeological cover up they were going on about?

Did they ever link Basque to ancient languages like proto Saharan?

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Can we get a synopsis? I stopped around page 60 almost 3 years ago.

What is this about now?

Has this group made any more effort to contact us, or anyone here them?

Is there any research anyone wants help with?

Can I help with something, I want to dive back in. I have no clue where the direction has gone, and honestly this thread is three times as big as it ever was when I last participated.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

It's about what it was only ever about, the strange desire to communicate with the alien, whether that is the monitoring of encrypted beeps or enchanted cheeps, i do think all things considered that the key to common understanding is an interface that is acceptable to both parties, and that is based in religion, that to which both are bound, rather like say a platted hairstyle.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In any event here is this. I feel it is related. Perhaps.

en.wikipedia.org...

Categorical perception is the experience of percept invariances in sensory phenomena that can be varied along a continuum. Multiple views of a face, for example, are mapped onto a common identity, visually distinct objects such as cars are mapped into the same category and variable speech sounds are perceived as discrete phonemes. Within a particular part of the continuum, the percepts are perceived as the same, with a sharp change of perception at the position of the continuum where there is identity change. Categorical perception is opposed to continuous perception, the perception of different sensory phenomena as being located on a smooth continuum.

How the neural systems in the brain engages in this many-to-one mapping is a major issue in cognitive neuroscience. Categorical perception (CP) can be inborn or can be induced by learning. Initially it was taken to be peculiar to speech and color perception. However CP turns out to general, and related to how neural networks in our brains detect the features that allow us to sort the things in the world into separate categories by "warping" perceived similarities and differences so that they compress some things into the same category and separate others into different ones.

An area in the left prefrontal cortex has been localized as the place in the brain responsible for phonetic categorical perception and possibly other types of categorical perception.

What I think ultimately happened is that our brain structure changed early on and every variation of language since has been a product of our continuing evolution of brain chemistry, composition structurally and our disposition to form language based of our preset patterns for language recognition.

As it is mentioned in the link, a frog is born knowing what a fly looks like. Is it possible we have set pattern for language recognition and linguistic development that is inherent to our brains design?

I think that our brain is also affected by language. Certain language can in effect build brain structures. Perhaps the effort has always been to develop like children do by learning a perfect language which will design the brain to speak it and think in it.

There to me is the flaw. Any language from antiquity will be only a progression from a point when it was not necessary.

The ultimate language is not spoken or written, but understood. The instant gnosis of a concept based off more than facial features and perceived emotion.

How do you map out that which is not based on language? How does this then become language in the written and spoken form?

There is a way to communicate in instant transmission. The problem is that we have developed different methods and are leading down different paths.

If the end goal is to develop a pure language based off the earliest form, we must remember that the first were not like ours at all. There was a mix of spoken and implied meaning. Language has probably slowed or changed the development of our brains in order to conform to the finite possible expressions within each language. The most primordial would still be a momentary off shoot of that original brain structure that found a purpose for spoken word beyond supplementary transmission of information.

I saw in one video of this group, a woman saying something in an old language. I could not hear it as the sound was not playing but rather music was.

The meaning was well understood. I cant explain it now unless the person I was going to explain it to saw it as well, and had their own pattern set for the information.

The grand library of possible combinations opens up then and more is then shared through instant transmission than is expressed in vocalized words.

It is a mix, but the heavier pour is always from the unspoken and instant gnosis of expression.

The ultimate language is not even written, it is then the absence of language and the will to be understood.

LIKE brain sign language dictating how the brains structures react to the other brain reacting.

IN essence both brains trying to make patterns to be recognized, like a frogs brain seeing flies.

Earth has too much history to deconstruct the possible permutations of a single language into infinite off shoots.

What can be learned is the process and rework our brains to revert to a more primal state. From there it would be like the fracturing into infinite pieces never happened. Like entering the root path to the core mind where a LESS fractal pattern emerges.

I dont even know if this is making sense to anyone but myself. LOL

Thats all for today with this. I have more homework to do if I am going to be of any help.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

But the way we perceive and make art has evolved with our brains. Neanderthal and early humans made that art because it launched them into modes of thinking which communicated the message that our brains can not absorb, unless we take our minds to that point from which we have since departed, evolutionary culturally and linguistically.

I still think that getting at the core mind, deep mind, will yield the most results at finding a primal language that is universal beyond speciation and to which all life can communicate with and reach.

Thanks for the reply BTW!

EDIT TO ADD:
Its about communication and establishing patterns!

EDIT MORE TO ADD:
I think we see the same patterns and are communicating now. We are using English and a common cultural library of references but that is a light part of the mix. We are drawing on something deeper that is not codifiable into written form.

It is really our deep mind meeting as one, and sharing the information which we settle on this side of the loop. What pattern we agree upon here may just be a mirror of what is seemingly happening elsewhere outside of our intractable realm of influence.

This is the best thread ever.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The underlying basis for language/communication isn't so difficult to grasp but it's a question of the divergent complexities and variations that this can run too, to use a musical analogy it can be similar to noting what key something is being played in or in painterly terms the balance of the palette, so if say an irate Chinese person was addressing me even without knowing the language i would be noting the expressive qualities according to known parameters of the Chinese psyche, the specifics of course would escape me unless i made the effort to attune properly to their language.

Good points that you make with regards to the development of our mind in conjunction with linguistic refinement, there is something of an advantage to be had from the synthesis of Latin, Germanic and Celtic modes of expression with regards to English, i don't think we need to revert to any form of primal state but should more consider the spiritual qualities associated with particular palettes, the true basis of expression.

As far as FL goes they seem ever undecided whether they wish to communicate with the Dark Lords of Chaos or the Galactic Federation of Order, the modes of expression there are of course going to be radically opposed, you'll never get any sense out of Chaos and i don't think they generate technological beeps, that phenomena can only directly impact within the mind of an individual, mental disintegration and the like.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Can we get a synopsis? I stopped around page 60 almost 3 years ago.

What is this about now?

Has this group made any more effort to contact us, or anyone here them?

Is there any research anyone wants help with?

Can I help with something, I want to dive back in. I have no clue where the direction has gone, and honestly this thread is three times as big as it ever was when I last participated.

Feeling a bit like Alice are we?

Well I am sure she will be along shortly (The one from this thread or is it the story? I often forget which).

I am very sure you will catch on though and if Direne shows up well then you know to believe at least 5 impossible things before breakfast..............(oh and I know the quote, 5 is on purpose, because when you figure out the 6th do let us know!)

And look Tea is made! Thanks Kantz!
Do have a cuppa won't you?
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Mar 2016 13:50:52 -0500pm1America/Chicago by abeverage because: I have forgotten...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

It's sort of ironic really but everything suggests that our own written language developed in the Balkans around 6,000 years ago through the creation of magical signs directly derivative from the costumes the aliens wore...

So Runic and Phoenician and our type script based on this curious happenstance, i'm sure our ancestors weren't instructed in doing so but that it was an indirect consequence of mind expanded and blown, they were making much of very little when it came to expanding upon the theme of the quite straight forward sartorial design.

It does illustrate that development is required to enable linguistic capabilities but other than that so far all we have managed to do is encoded the design on their environmental suits, but of course as you suggest if reintroduced into a mind expanding scenario then we would most likely further develop and grasp the subtleties of cosmic communication.

Bit odd really that you can have people discussing whether they believe in alien visitation using a script copied off their suits.

Seems Legit...

Wouldn't it be funny if they were corporate sponsored Aliens?

We are on the same page Kantz as far as your theory is concerned, and again wanted to add to it how this cargo cult keeps emulating them if that is true...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I am a coffee guy. Light and sweet. We can still share a table.

I am catching on again.

Its a fun concept all together. At least there is something to learn.

If I walk away with more than I was I will be happy.

Have a good one
Hold it down

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It looks like who ever these people were they practiced some form of runic magic. Even if in passing and culturally as mysticism.

Here is a good resource on rune websites.

www.sunnyway.com...

It was common to spread the inscriptions far and wide by all cultures who used runic script.

It could be the case that these runic symbols on the suit are not meant as language in this case but as talisman type blessings for a good journey...like a blessing of fertility.

EDIT TO ADD:
IMO runic script is an evolution of cuniform type symbols. The indo-european migration brought these symbols and mythologies from the ME, which was an area of cultural fusion and then fracture.

The symbols on the back of the figure could be an earlier form of script and the front ones could be a latter addition.

The universal nature of the rear ones suggests a generally accepted form of script and the more modern symbols on the front are more of a personaliztion by the owner.

Like getting a blank check and signing your name for intention.

The reverse a more closer approximation to an inherited form of symbolism and the front a developed form by a more predominant and newer population.

It would validate the theory of a global trade economy between populations in the know.

It was common to use Sumerian /Babylonian cuneiform as a language of diplomacy between royalty of different nations. Like a private family language. The practice of keeping an older more developed language for leadership and a more bastardized form for public /internal affairs was common in many cultures....especially early ones that had tremendous amounts of communication and correspondence.

This could be evidence of this practices natural progression into Baltic states that were originally founded by migrating peoples expanding outward from a cultural center in the middle east which was increasingly stagnating by the out-flux of influence to growing, more vibrant populations.

The role of kingship and its language could be huge when considering the evolution of anything inherited by the "gods"

Runic script or any variation could be the inherited language of the Gods. The illusion by the descendants trying to cling to what was increasingly a more alien mother culture they were forced to adapt and mold to the new concepts and populations that formed.

The genetic drift of populations often mirrors the linguistic drift in language families.

This is verifiable. Where conflict is implied, the dominant culture imposes language and genetics. The imposed language is always started in use sparingly as its mastery is learned. The runic inscriptions could be an addition imposed by what was a dominating newer culture.

There are inscriptions by Baltic peoples in all lands throughout the world when in service as mercenaries or as a proper conquering force in recent memory. The idea of imposing inscription and language is valid as a form of conquest. As I said, (from memory, excuse my informal addition) the genetic evidence parallels the linguistic.

There was a mother culture from the middle east, it grew when it flourished. Then in its stagnation it received the influence of those populations that spread out in return.

This fluctuating tide of culture and language would explain the non linear nature of this style of script in various cultures with similar mythologies and written language forms.

It is possible to read something and pronounce it differently as the phonetic aspect to language is not implied in pictograph scripts.

You may see the symbol for red, pronounce it as ____ and I too see the same symbol, know it is red you mean, but pronounce it as --------

Eventually either your way or mine will prevail. If yours is a more complete way mine may drift away into oblivion or obscurity.

If yours is the old way and is less appealing than my newer and more complete one ,your way will fade, but not before having influenced mine and not without further influencing mine as it slowly fades.

Also, this nature of having a universal pictographic script would mandate a phonetic one of each people. Possibly based off the pictographic one so as to draw from established concepts. This duality to early culture could explain allot.

Like if we use Chinese symbols for international communication and separate phonetic symbols like the Phoenician alphabet in English, which is used in French and Spanish and so on.

So you can have even a universal phonetic script being adapted more and more and used by many cultures sharing a common mother culture like latin is, and a pictographic one being used less and less which is the original universal language that better served a less fractured population with less divergent concepts and needs of communication

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

It provided a basis for the origins of runic magic to develop but these are the oldest examples of sign/writing known dating as far back as 7,500 years, it's beginning to be considered that the early writing system of Uruk was a development from the Balkan script, which was then refined into cuneform.

As far as the origins of writing go you are assuming people could run before they could even crawl, metaphorically speaking.

You're also assuming people....

Transylvanian tablets
edit on Kam33177vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HerbertAshe

What's up? It's been a long time. Did they sue you already?

Any heads up?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Hey Tadaman: Welcome to this thread, fascinating as it is. As it is, and to what you wrote, here:

The ultimate language is not spoken or written, but understood. The instant gnosis of a concept based off more than facial features and perceived emotion. How do you map out that which is not based on language? How does this then become language in the written and spoken form? There is a way to communicate in instant transmission.

Cassini Diskus, the language that is supposedly being developed by the group, FL, is supposed to be delivered via a certain HZ. somewhat technologically intuitivelly.....that's the whole point of what this amounts to. For, if communication is delivered technologically, with frequencies aimed at our brains, it obviously removes CHOICE.

For many of us participating in this thread for a very long time, this is the essence of the issue....
sincerely,
tetra

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join