It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Dreams! dreams! dreams..lets track back a little bit to the 19th cent.The Coming Race is an 1871 novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, reprinted as Vril, the Power of the Coming Race..

My host smiled and motioned to one of his sons, who then took from a table a number of thin metallic sheets on which were traced drawings of various figures—a house, a tree, a bird, a man, &c. In these designs I recognised my own style of drawing. Under each figure was written the name of it in my language, and in my writing; and in another handwriting a word strange to me beneath it. Said the host, “Thus we began; and my daughter Zee, who belongs to the College of Sages, has been your instructress and ours too.” Zee then placed before me other metallic sheets, on which, in my writing, words first, and then sentences, were inscribed, and under each word and each sentence strange characters in another hand. Rallying my senses, I comprehended that thus a rude dictionary had been effected. Had it been done while I was dreaming? “That is enough now,” said Zee, in a tone of command. “Repose and take food.”

lets not overlook the allegations that the Montauk project in its final stages had developed a tech capable of tapping into the dreams of a subject,hyper-spiral processors to sustain divergence of open micro-wormholes.

i know the tech works and is in use.human consciousness can be tunneled into alternate realities..i traveled through the multiverse back in 99' during an N.D.E a beautiful experience then but surely daunting later..i remember just b4 that incident several students whom i used to school' with in junior...had reported strange shared dreams 'shadowy figures with yellow eyes' e.t.c

it's not that human beings are incapable of remembering travels in 5 dim, just that the Carparthians are too busy suppressing the wild hybrids ..man would already be in the heavens.

i cannot speak much about what i cannot prove but time will prove that weed is as important as the crop..after all don't aren't pesticides derived from weeds..symbiosis.

Taking a child back to Aleph for what? to see the beginnings..would that the Fomorian were alive he would scream that such deeds were cowardly..manipulating the minds of children to create a better future ..for whom? some times i wish the R.Ks had just left my soul to travel on to wherever it was heading.Are they really helping or slaving the dying?

Tracking souls..reincarnation selection?? can't the Aryans just leave fate to it natural outcomes.

edit on 18-12-2016 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ok so not sure if anyone is still following the group

well I have had some email correspondence with them and one of the group is quite friendly with me and we regularly email back about subjects they discuss and that I find interesting.

Anyways

have you peeped this recent bombshell

Denebian Probes in the Cambrian Skies

Look at the only paragraphs in English , makes the mind wonder

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

That is an interesting FL post, although I can't imagine why such "AI superintelligence" probes would have any interest in humankind or our planet...

...I mean, since they're not 'organic' (flesh and blood), and are able to 'survive' out there in space - they obviously don't need any of Earth's natural resources or even the planet itself (for colonizing), so why would they keep hanging around our solar system all this time?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

That's actually why they survive out there. They're not "organic".

edit on 23-2-2017 by Dnied because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Can you post it here?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
yeh sure mate , these are the only english paragraphs from that page !
Also why are they being super secretive yet chosing specific passages in English , what is the purpose ?

a reply to: Dnied

Denebian Probes in the Cambrian Skies
The art of trading with artificial superintelligence

"... and soon you'll learn that the superintelligence is a competing species"

Text

"it looks as if the probes were designed by understanding that the only result they can hope for is a first response hundreds of millions of years into their future. If we assume they first detected our biological atmosphere some time during the Cambrian this would explain the current proliferation of Deneb-type probes in our solar system."

"Let's now assume the probes subsequently detected our artificially generated EM signals leaked to our atmosphere, some hundreds of millions of years after they detected life on this planet; this will signal them that we have reached a stage in which we have finally developed radio and optical transmitters. Computation of the time lapse between the detection of our biological atmosphere in the Cambrian, and the time of the detection of our EM signals, will give them an estimate of how intelligent life develops on Earth. Obviously, they have by now detected artificially generated nuclear radiation from our nuclear detonations, hence they also know how far in the evolutionary chain we are"

"We are certain that probes are currently piling up in the ecliptic, and they are easily detectable on purpose. Whether that's good or bad news we don't know."

"If what they're sending is really genomic sequences data, then we can hypothesize that what they want is us replicating that genomic data in our solar system. If you wish something in exchange for helping them, you got it: the probe itself contains technology which is far out of our current capabilities. All civilizations are greedy about technology, we are no exception; hence putting a probe just in your backyard for you to get it is all they need for their genome spreading on Earth. That's a hard decision to take. Either you tell everyone you've found objects of extraterrestrial origin that you plan to take home, or you simply destroy those probes without even having been able to understand how they work. You have another course of action, though: go fetch them without telling anyone. Is that all about the secret space program?"

- Nothing can be brought back; taking back to Earth samples or objects from other worlds is strictly banned. Period.

- However, I understand you once brought rock samples back to Earth from the Moon?

- Did we?

- I see...

- Look, we are more concerned about non-terrestrial probes in our solar system than about UFOs in our skies. The entire idea about life is survival of species, and sure anyone facing doom will do everything at hand to extend his species, even at the cost of other species. Survival understands no ethics.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've been Lurking in this thread for some time. Started off strong and then just kept up every 4-5 months or so. Still haven't read the whole thing. However, I check back in the defense search and find bits and pieces on forgotten that intrigue me. Had, a few drinks tonight and I don't wanna keep backspacing my misspellings, so I'll just wait for tomorrow. Interesting none the less!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
If anyone's curious there is a team in the process of creating a translated version of the website: remembered-languages.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If anyone would like to join here's a temporary link: discord.gg...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kagdryl

Link has expired, do you have a new one?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Good stuff. That's why forums like this are good because other than this thread, I probably wouldn't have come across this.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wes_dublin

Is there a way I can PM you? I'd rather not put a permanent link here.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kagdryl

I have PMed you

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Weird dreams...but then you already know that right?

I come on ATS and do my usual, little bit of this, little bit of that. And then I get a whim...nah call it a longing, no...a glitch in my memory? Direne, Kantz and this thread pop into my brain...do threads have anniversaries?

Then I remember my dream from last night.I am in that city running through the recently rained and stained streets. There is an accident kind of see from the corner of my eye but fades. I hear it very clearly yet I cannot seem to pinpoint where...I call 911 except it isn't 911? Iits another number one I am not familiar with? I say there has been an accident send help I see others doing the same. I am now trying to get to her she is elusive and the back alleys are full of boxes and people keep driving barely missing me on my search...wake in a sweat at 3:33 a.m. on July 11.

This thread started 4 years ago today, but then you already knew this didn't you...Any strange dreams Kantz?

edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 11 Jul 2017 17:09:46 -0500pm5America/Chicago by abeverage because: I forgot how to spell and proper punctuation, but I am forgetting a lot lately...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh and dear one if you still curious, yes they are still at it.

Added new members till they hit 23...interesting number to say the least. But what did we learn if anything in 4 years? That Direne was a space traveler? Aliens or vampires or mind psyop? Not sure but last night my dreams were lucid, mysterious and profound...

"You see visions as long as we dream dreams. We are your visions, while you are our dreams."

The Enigma of Forgotten Languages

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Probably deciding whether to comeback or not.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You know I check this every few days for the English bits and its always to do with something Im thinking about generally
or something I have been looking at

I still cant figure out why they would go to all of the trouble to code everything then leave parts in plain english

maybe just to keep fools like us interested enough

Im pretty sure they are aliens myself , just the way they talk in emails etc
but so what if they are aliens , at least they arent killing us , they just seem really interested in AI , ufo probes , and teh future of humanity with regards to transhumanism .

I was warned not to entertain the idea of transhumanism by them

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: abeverage

You know I check this every few days for the English bits and its always to do with something Im thinking about generally
or something I have been looking at

I still cant figure out why they would go to all of the trouble to code everything then leave parts in plain english

maybe just to keep fools like us interested enough

Im pretty sure they are aliens myself , just the way they talk in emails etc
but so what if they are aliens , at least they arent killing us , they just seem really interested in AI , ufo probes , and teh future of humanity with regards to transhumanism .

I was warned not to entertain the idea of transhumanism by them

Transhumanism at least in the "Download" your brain or becoming a machine is a pipedream, pseudo-postmodern-religion. Upgrading human DNA that has already occurred, but Homo-Neanderthal existed side by side with Homo-sapiens as I am sure Homo-superior will too. Until an event wipes out the older stock as it were.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If you believe in Intelligent Aliens. You would have 4 reactions meeting them.
1. Surprised
2. It's Okay
3. Fooled Them!
4. Oops.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
still following FL and I am now convinced they are either alien themselves or are in contact with aliens

Melanops in and the gates of heaven

breaking inter species communication

higher levels of communication with sol-3 life forms

and their latest journal entry

The army research laboratory and human brain reading

Anyone else still following this site for clues

Im sure they know more than we do!

I still cant figure out why they publish some parts in english , as if to leave clues

maybe just the carrot before the horse

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join