It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
The one in the middle, the obvious leader, was on all fours as if crippled.

Elsie the Cow and Micky Mouse.

Hmmmm...

Not EVEN going to go there.

Kinda sounds similar to the below encounter where something is stalking some campers ...

The origin of this video is relatively unknown. It shows an alien or strange creature stalking some campers around a campfire at night. The creature itself appears to be some kind of pale being, who hunches over, with it’s long arms dangling at it’s side. It sort of resembles an alien grey, but it’s hard to tell for sure.

You can catch a few glimpses of this strange creature in the video as it stares at the campers from behind a tree – before it eventually scurries away into the darkness of the forest. It almost looks like it’s crawling on all fours, but then again the video is very dark so it’s hard to tell.

Alien by The Campfire in The Woods at Night

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

just a thought what is your blood type as i read some where that certain rh blood types have a higher than normal paranormal experances ??

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Powerful story! I feel your sincerity and I'm grateful you shared it here. I read it twice already.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I sent you a PM for the information you requested. The synchronistic events I've had (like others here) are just so strange...I've only mention a couple.

I hope you can figure it out. I'm about 98% with Druscilla on this but, that 2% is worrying.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thankyou Gut. I can remember seeing lights in the sky since a very early age. Not only this, but also having some fascination with out there. One day when I was ten without even knowing what they were or what significance to history and UFO lore they had, I remember looking up at the three stars of Orion and saying to my father one night as I told him to look up at them that they "were my stars" as if I had some relation to them. Why I did this I don't even know. I only mention this part because almost 25 years later one night my wife would look up at those same stars and say to me for some reason I don't understand, "look, those are my stars." I was amazed. Later, I discovered that both she and I are blood type O rh negative. It all may be coincidence, but then, who knows. There are lots of strange things in this world.

edit on 7-7-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by The GUT

just a thought what is your blood type as i read some where that certain rh blood types have a higher than normal paranormal experances ??

O+, at least that's what my dogtags say, so I don't reckon that's a factor here.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I am also. O+ (took me a few seconds to find the "+" :lol
My dog tags said, O+, Meth.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Am getting immersed in your thread. I'll come back up here and respond to you first.

1. THX TONS FOR YOUR COURAGE AND CANDOR.

2. I think ALMOST abductee is exactly right.

3. Evidently . . . God has them on a SOMEWHAT of a short leash. That is--WITHIN whatever free will HE extends to individuals at a given time and context, they cannot violate individuals' free will--DEPENDING.

4. An exception to that is IF there has been some sort of occultic dabbling--even "merely" reading horoscopes etc. . . . that gives a kind of SPIRITUALLY LEGAL RIGHT for them to intrude into a life--then all bets may be off. Guy Malone would say that there is ALWAYS some sort of legal door that has been opened by either the individual or someone in the individual's family line ELSE the critters are NOT ALLOWED to intrude.

5. One way of stopping abductions has evidently long been fierce intense and immediate anger--at least hostility to the whole idea of contact and involvement with the critters. Your NO! may well have been sufficient.

6. Personally, I think ALL the OTHER explanations are groping for ANY other explanation that might do as the most likely one is just tooooooooo disconcerting and uncomfortable.

7. You might ask your mother or brother or whoever might know . . . were there any OTHER experiences in your childhood which you might have blocked out of your memory? What about other family members? The critters tend to follow family lines etc.

8. Yeah, MKUltra etc. is also hideous and may have connections with the critters in one way or another. I do not think it's a sufficient explanation for your experiences.

9. I forget what the other military sort of operation that y'all mentioned was.

====

A quick comment to the other narratives on your fine thread . . . I think y'all are right--the critters intruded into your lives.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

INDEED.

The association between rh negative and the critters has often been mentioned.

Do you have ANY other 'high strangeness' recollections? Any other family members?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Are you a Taurus or a Gemini?

I am a Gemini and this encounter seems to to fall in line with one of my pet theories concerning 'encounters'.

-FBB

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Hmmmmmmmmmmm . . . weird creature, alright.

Things that go scurrying in the night . . .

Like Tevye . . .

May the Lord keep them far away from me . . .

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
it is quite common to hear about this from people who's parents were in the services a lot more than normal .

if you want to go down the rabbirt hole but be warned you cannot come back from the rabbit hole read up on m-k ultra .

me i think you had a brush with the dark side

Agreed. The military association seems quite true . . . as does the elite PTB leaders' offering up their own children!!! for hideous things . . .

The military offspring seem often to have been selected without parents' consent. But not always--particularly with the higher ranks, imho.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

GOOD FOR YOUR BRO'S INSTINCTS!

Running is a good response . . . though perhaps some commands in the proper authority or failing that--at least some angry hostility towards them can also be good.

Sometimes those running are 'frozen' in their tracks.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Sorry, Dru . . .

While I recognize the merit in RULING OUT a list of possibilities . . . it does get weary-ing to me.

What is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blinkin' difficult about facing this kind of phenomenon?

Sure, it's extremely jangly of the cosmologies of many people.

Sure, it's horrific to take it at face value.

Sure, it's troubling to try and cope and carry on normally given the truth of such things intruding into one's life.

etc. etc.

But at the end of the day--REALITY AND TRUTH are still REALITY AND TRUTH. And running from them does not help, in the long run.

At this point, after 51 years of reading and study . . . thousands of cases . . . incredible consistencies across age groups; socio-economic status; education levels; military rank; geographies all around the world etc. I just have had to accept a list of things as absolutely true to extremely likely to be mostly true.

A LOT of other things are still held loosely to see what is confirmed or disconfirmed in the future.

However, I no longer consider abductions an issue to be doubted. I just don't. There's just tooooo much data out there. Even the anecdotal information is FAR TOO DIFFICULT to explain OTHERWISE. Ockham's razor applies in behalf of such goings on, too. When OTHER explanations require far more mental gymnastics and outrageous assumptions to fit--then O's razor supports the UFO/critter hypothesis. And I think that's the case.

All the other explanations just persistently strike me as ENDLESS GROPING with 12 poles trying to "prove" ANYTHING but the truth!

Sigh.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

If and when you get it written up, I'd love to read your family experiences. . . . either in a thread or a U2U.

Thanks for your posts.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The bzzzt zap sound and touch have been often reported. Not always but often enough.

I'm glad you have had the courage to acknowledge to yourself the truth of your experiences regardless of what the respected and loved adults around you claimed.

The truth and dealing with the truth . . . is persistently better than living based on delusions and illusions . . . at least mostly, most of the time. LOL.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Sounds like your observations about Alister C's children etc. are spot on accurate.

There's a number of things I'd just as soon not know.

However, I think that knowing the basic outline of the realities such as we can discover them about the critters and their plans with their NWO cohorts--the better we may well be.

At least we'll be LESS likely to be caught like deer in the headlights when events come steamrolling down on us in the not distant future.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hanging over the rational side?

What's irrational about facing reality?

So what if "REALITY" . . . authentic, tangible (as well as true, authentic intangible spiritual stuff) REALITY is whatever it is.

Denial doesn't help deal with it very constructively.

Denial is not a good survival habit.

Pretense wears then when the dramatic rubber meets the road.

Everyone and their cats and dogs may insist that the REALITY of one's experiences are nonsense--in their most intense wishful thinking, denial sort of stance.

However, THEY didn't experience what the experiencer did. . . . usually.

THEY are just terrified you might be accurate. Then their cosmology would be bankrupt and they'd have to start over. Most folks nowadays just do not have the emotional energy or mental . . . resilience . . . stretchability--to manage that very well, if at all.

So, DENIAL reigns again.

Nevertheless, it is still lastingly true. . . . that those who face reality head on and deal with it overcomingly . . . fare much better than those who live in illusion, delusion and denial.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

CONGRATS on your excellent response to the critters.

Nephilim INDEED. Exactly right.

Though the term has some ambiguity.

Some assert it refers to the halfbreed/hybrid fallen angel/human offspring.

Others insist it refers only to the fallen angels themselves.

Regardless--great to be free of them.

I think you are right about the mark(s) on your body. Have any X-Rays ever shown any implants?

CONGRATS in proving yet again that referencing your belonging to Yeshua was effective against the Nephilim.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

The bzzzt zap sound and touch have been often reported. Not always but often enough.

I'm glad you have had the courage to acknowledge to yourself the truth of your experiences regardless of what the respected and loved adults around you claimed.

The truth and dealing with the truth . . . is persistently better than living based on delusions and illusions . . . at least mostly, most of the time. LOL.

I should mention. Before I woke up and saw the "critter" it seemed that something was being pulled or lifted off my face.. like a clear silky veil, slowly being pulled..

The creature seemed to smile when I saw it (it was so weird looking, not a grey, it had a pointed chin.. small quills on its body 'slight slim body' that were dark in contrast to its light orange/red skin)

After I woke up I was still buzzing all over my body..I mean I could really FEEL the buzzing bzzzzzzz it was just crazy.

Like I said, it seem real.

I don't know....

It never happened again. .that is what makes me wonder if it was real. No what I mean?
edit on 7-7-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join