It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello all from MoW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
After lurking for months i finally registered at the ATS forums.

Just wanted to drop a quick post here and say hello. I hope the majority of you are intelligent and mature individuals and i look forward to participating in some deep discussions and learning from you all.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Meteor_of_War!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
thanks for the quick welcome kinglizard.

i'm just looking around getting used to the boards, if you know of any tips i should be aware of feel free to let me know.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the 9th dimension chapo

JAK

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Meteor_of_War.

Jack

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes guys. And thanks again for that kinglizard, very nice.

Now, i guess i'll tell a little bit about myself for whoever's interested. I'm a 27 year old sci-fi movie fan first, everything else second. Among my favorites are The X-Files (cant wait for the second movie!), Star trek (the original series and films preferred), and Star Wars (the Episode III trailer looks decent, hopefully George can redeem himself after the lack luster Ep's I & II) to name a few. I also love reading conspiracy sites online, which is what brought me here. I wont list any sites i frequent as i'm not too sure about the restrictions ATS has on that yet, bet yeah you get the idea. I also follow Baseball, which can be mystical in it's own right. I live in Boston BTW in a small apartment with my girlfriend and thankfully the Red Sox finally did it this year w00h00!!

More importantly though, i've become increasingly concerned over the past year about the degrading condition of the planet's enviroment due to the over use of fossil fuels. We need to switch to a more enviromentally safe energy source quickly damnit!! And i strongly believe the government has classified energy generation and anti-gravity propulsion systems capable of completely and permanently replacing all forms of currently used energy generation and transportation systems. I also believe this technology was obtained from crashed Alien spacecraft. I'm hoping someone will soon be able to disclose this information so we can start to move on as a species and take steps in the right direction rather than slowly destroying our home.

-MoW

new topics

top topics

join