It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing Master (Judge) Fired For Turning Her Back On Woman Assaulted By Court Marshall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't recall having seen this story, and I was pretty shocked by it. This young woman is in court regarding a divorce with her young daughter and for some reason the Marshall decides to search her for drugs. He had her go into a waiting room, alone, and proceeded to touch her on the buttocks and made her lift her shirt. That woman came back into the room to inform the judge, who instead of doing anything to help began playing with the woman's child, completely ignoring her.

The Marshall then decides he is going to arrest this woman for making essentially defaming an officer. So the guy accused of molesting her is the one making the call to arrest... All while this woman sits behind her desk ignoring the situation.

After the woman is cuffed, the little girl runs up to the officer telling him to leave her Mommy alone. That part was just as infuriating as heart breaking.

An internal investigation lead to the Marshall being fired, and now the judge. I hope neither are able to continue in law enforcement in any capacity after watching this.

The video made me furious.

Hearing master Patricia Doninger is no longer an employee of Clark County Family Courts, as of Friday.

An I-Team investigation highlighted a case of Doninger turning her back on a woman pleading to her in court that a court marshal sexually assaulted her during a search.

Video uncovered by the I-Team shows Doninger not responding as the woman is arrested by the officer accused of sexual assault.

Link

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Great. Just great. I'll be going into court next month, probably in the same building as this. This story makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing I'll get treated fairly for my thought crime.

I can't say anything more right now. I'll leave by saying I'm beyond ticked off. I say more, I'll get banned for sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Now this turned to be a good example of getting rid of bad apples. Hopefully, they don't get hired down the street. This so called Judge is as cold blooded as they come IMO.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I'm not sure if she's cold blooded, spineless or has no idea what's legal. Perhaps all three. None of those qualities should be present in a judge though.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Guess the Marshall Ron Fox was also fired.
And the law suits have begun.
judgepedia.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Utter disgust is not adequate to describe the sickness I feel after watching that.

We really are nothing but tax paying meat to these scumbags. A source of cash, and nothing more.

They should not only lose their jobs but face charges. The ones initially laid by the victim AND perverting the course of justice. All of them. The fat swines.

Worst thing is they'll probably get jobs working at a mall now.. and the marvellous lady sitting down there, probably start a blog or something.. you can tell it just won't make an iota of difference to them.

uuurgh now I need to go back outside for some fresh air.. haha only just got in too. man..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I'm infuriated that a judge, let alone a FEMALE judge, could turn her back on this woman who was guilty of nothing but reporting abuse. And to allow her to be arrested in front her child! I'm tickled pink that the officer AND the judge both lost their jobs, but even that will never take away the pain of that child witnessing what was wrongfully done to her mother. There's a special place in Hell reserved especially for those people!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

The little girl running up and saying Sir really got me on a few different levels. First off, obviously she was raised well, secondly calling the guy Sir even in that situation. What a brave little one. I think her Mom is probably doing an outstanding job.

How awful that one of this child's first memories is going to most likely be of men in a position of authority in a place meant for justice treating her Mother in such a despicable manner. Also that a woman who's job it is to uphold law and be just, ignored the situation.

I don't have all the facts so I can't say 100% that the reason the woman was searched was due to her being attractive and very alone and vulnerable, but that's the conclusion I've jumped to. I highly doubt if she had private counsel with her that jackass would have searched her. I really don't care what the suspicion was, fabricated or not. It is COMPLETELY out of line to ask a woman to step aside and search her in such a manner if the one doing the searching is a male and she obviously is uncomfortable.

I'm really pissed about this one. I don't usually get that sick/angry feeling in my stomach, especially when I'm so removed from a situation, but this one got me on the verge of shaking mad.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That original story was absolutely sickening.

THANK GOODNESS justice was served with the responsible parties being fired.

My heart totally goes out to her. She was very fortunate that Internal Affairs was able to get to the bottom of things and prove her right. They easily could have tried to cover it up since the strip search was off camera and the offending personal could have been in cahoots to deny, deny, deny.

The woman appears to be very beautiful and if you google her name, she appears to be a very gorgeous model (if it is the same woman). Looks like Mr. Horn Dog Marshall decided to take advantage of his position to strip search her on trumped up drug suspicion.

Glad he got BUSTED as he rightfully deserves.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I've been looking around and having a hard time finding any other punishments for Marshall Jackass. I really hope he serves some time. I saw up thread that lawsuits are in the works. I'm not really for lawsuits most of the time, but I think this man needs a real good kick in the ass and I'm all for his sleazebag behind serving as a warning to others that would so brazenly victimize another person.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Such blatant abuse of power and authority. Such blatant negligence on the part of the C--- i mean judge-- that ignored all her pleas. The woman arrested on so called charges of making "false allegations against a police officer" has my sympathy. How can a decent human being ignore the obvious emotionally distressed pleas of that woman? How does this scum have the right to decide to search her on a whim? She had already been searched at the entrance. All she wanted was a female officer. For that request she was treated like dirt. You know, there are times I genuinely miss the old days. The days long past when peasants rebelled and meted out what they considered justice.

I hope she takes the county for a huge lawsuit settlement. The sad part about that statement is that lawsuits are the only legal recourse us peons have anymore. Authority has twisted the laws in their favor so much that they are on the verge of becoming untouchable. Pathetic, just pathetic.
edit on 28-6-2013 by My_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Hopefully, they don't get hired down the street.

TSA is probably giving them offers, seeing how they fit the profile for that job.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by jam321

I'm not sure if she's cold blooded, spineless or has no idea what's legal. Perhaps all three. None of those qualities should be present in a judge though.

Actually it's the I-AM-THE-LAW mentality that infects the system from the street cop to the presidency. they do what they want, when they want, to whomever they want. Don't like it? Shut up and take it or go to prison (or die).

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've seen the video before. She tells the judge what had happened and the court marshall arrests here on a bogus charge(false allegations against on officer).

I do know when this happened, but sadly I feel if this story did not make the news nothing would have happened, except the women who was assaulted would still have legal issues.

Absolutely disgusting to see the court marshall put handcuffs on her in front of her child. If this happened to someone I loved, I would be tempted to hunt down that court marshall vigilante style.
edit on 28-6-2013 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I hope she sues ( and wins) against each of them individually as well as the city. She should become wealthy from this atrocity.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Time for the officer to get a sexual assault charge in addition to false arrest and making a false statement.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

This was posted before, but the earlier thread didn't mention that the Judge was fired. I responded to the initial thread stating that judge should have been held accountable for turning her back on that women and not listening to her pleas.

It's a pleasure to hear that this judge got what she deserved! I doubt if this incident wasn't posted on YouTube, both the marshal and the judge would still be employed. This is just an example of how important it is for officials to be video taped to help keep them accountable for their actions.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Wow... I really feel for that mother, and her child. Unfortunately this form of injustice will continue happening. There are many people, including women, children and elderly that are being sexually molested at airports day in, and day out. If all these people were to protest this form of "legal sexual molestation" then maybe it would stop, but most people have been led to believe that in order "to be safe" they have to give up their right to privacy.

We still even have the body scanners being used at U.S. airports, the same scanners which have been banned in Europe because they have been linked to causing cancer in some cases, yet they are still being used in the U.S. even after we found out that they are keeping every picture saved despite the DHS claiming the images would be deleted.

My point is this, because of the government claims that "in order to stop terrorists people must give up their rights", this is in essence making most people think that this sort of injustice "is normal" even when many do feel violated, but because they have been led to believe that "it must happen to keep you safe" there are not as many complaints made as there should be. This in turn is making judges, police officers, and military personnel get used to the idea that they can order anyone to be searched without any shred of evidence of reasonable doubt.

I am not saying all judges, all police officer, and all military personnel are bad, no, but because it has become a routine it is viewed by many regular people, and law enforcement agencies as "being normal"... This in turn will lead to even more injustices and you can mark my words, the government is going to start claiming that we need to do the same thing at supermarkets, at schools, and even in the streets, etc, etc.

This is nothing more than conditioning the public, and law enforcement to see these injustices as routine, and "needed to keep everyone safe"...

Welcome to your new prison cell inmates.

edit on 28-6-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The judge and the two pigs should be hung for this, and their pensions given to the mother/victim.

Glad that she got some justice in the end, but this is the level of thuggery and injustice in the US anymore.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I believe the worst offender in this case was the judge. But, here's another angle: maybe the judge & the marshal were having an affair/relationship. That might explain the judge's reluctance to intervene.
Just trying to give a reasonable explanation as to why they behaved the way they did (assuming they are both sane).
I hope the mother did not stay in jail for two months. That would be totally unthinkable, but then again a lot of things happening in the USofA are beyond reason ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join