It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan for Humanity.....from NASA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I just stumbled across a .pdf and the title is "Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025]" and it's by Dennis.M.Bushnell, a Chief Scientist at NASA Langley Research Center.

Dennis M. Bushnell is a NASA scientist and lecturer. As Chief Scientist at NASA Langley Research Center, he is responsible for technical oversight and advanced program formulation. His work is focused mainly on new approaches to environmental issues, in particular to climate issues.[1] Bushnell has received numerous awards for his work.[2] Bushnell has promoted research at NASA into LENR (low energy nuclear reactions, or cold fusion)[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

So here is the .pdf: www.stopthecrime.net...

I've not had time to give it a full read yet but it sure seems odd. I'm sure some people will be interested in this, but if their is already a thread on this, feel free to tell me so admin can move it.
Seems a bit like NWO stuff to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What exactly is weird, do you mean?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Starting to seem more and more possible that my life is actually a training program where I am hooked up to a computer of the future. History is a very important subject. How long does this training last and at what age does it start
I have read that a lifetime of dreams could occur in less than a week. A computer assisted teaching dream state would be possible in a hundred years or possibly even less. This would explain the warnings I was given of possible future personal events in my life that I was given when I was young.

I think some refer to this as the Matrix.

Hopefully I pass the program if this is the case

edit on 26-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
page 9 does(NOT) flatter the human race - and wants Cross species Molecular Breeding
Directed Evolution -
NASA must have been touched by the GOD monolith.
ty for pdf
and
have a c(_) on me.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hmmm nice find op, wonder if it's connected to this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This is all very frightening indeed. Makes one wonder how far the capabilities have proceeded since this was made, I did not see a date on the document. I found all of it to be of concern especially pages 81-83 and 88. Scary times ahead for everyone.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Is this legit? the source is from a www.stopthecrime.net...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Because if this file is not fake, then take a quick read of Page 93. That's weird to me and I'm British.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

I really don't know, I just found a YouTube video, and the lady who's in it says the file is from 2001, not searched her name yet for any credibility, if any.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Other Sources :

PPT version

docs.google.com

edit on 28-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Thanks for sharing!

Dude the Asians got us beat. I mean we are really in trouble. I was watching America got talent and I saw a Chinese woman on a 15 foot unicycle flip bowls from her foot to her head and a Japanese dude just go all out crazy dancing like a robot. And it just hit me that Asians are just too good at everything. We are screwed, really screwed.

Unless we stop being useless consumers and every man, woman and child starts getting an Ivy League education, and I mean yesterday, we and our children and children's children are doomed to be nothings, sub human animals in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Yeah...

The Rat.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
thats it im not bothering with this site for awhile cya

new topics

top topics

join