It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROTEST: Suppress Opression

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
DAY 35: 11:55am till 3:00pm

BMZD 034 2 kids early 20’s driver had a hat passenger ho flipped me off had dark hair buzzed style and a tan shirt driving a granny Malibu.

It was another great day. I managed to talk to an old family friend who recognized me as he’s driven by before but finally stopped for a chat. His support was welcomed to say the least.

As well with an old high school chum, Hahahahaha, no matter the small things in life I would never change a thing about my past, as much as I have to equate to the fact that prophecy is fulfilled through deed then to determine such acts that gave you strength to overcome todays obstacles, when hind sight leads to perfect vision towards the future.

I guess with tomorrow becoming August then I can start a countdown till I go back to school and the street protest stops. It is inevitable, the outcome still matters on the masses.

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
DAY 36: 12:25PM till 4:10PM

It would not be too audacious of me to conclude that the message has now sunk in with the variety of responses and from whom. Now is the Time for action.

Great Day.

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
DAY 37: 11:50am till 3:15 pm

The day started off with a couple of guys in a blue van who drove by and the driver yelled “when are you going to quit? Now!” This was around 1pm so I decided to stay till 5pm just to put in the full effort of the daily goal.

It got me thinking of last night while walking to a buddy’s house. While on the foot bridge a young lady passing by, told me to “Keep it up.” I was not quite sure exactly what she had said so like any champ, I said “pardon?” She said you’re the protest guy and I agree and thanked her for her support.

While at my buddies chillen on the porch a guy with licence plate: BOUGED drove by and mouth something to me. He has driven by before while protesting. This persons role in my life for a certain period of Time was significant and potentially would play a predominate role in my, our future, being my sister’s husband. Long story short the support they were willing to give conflicted with what I am actively pursuing. In one of multiple conversations covering a variety of topics it came down to me proving a belief to a logically based mind in today’s perceived world.

I debated on what was mouthed and the course I was going to take with his actions.

I decided he mouthed “add Jessica” so I did, but I also sent him a letter making sure that if this was not the case he knows where I stand and can voice his opinion with his window down.

People need to discontinue their association of labels: Dr. ESQ. Pope, King, Queen etc, President, Prime Minister, Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Friend.

Define what LOVE means to you and you will subsequently define all that you would fight for. In a wold where children are: orphaned, sold, abused, murdered, Family becomes what you make of it. For how can anyone respect their elders for allowing such a world to, prosper? (Context: respect is earned)

We are all products of our environment, and because of such a world that was inherited we must chose to act upon ourselves, what we collectively desire for our children to inherit. Death and deb (taxes)?

It would be naïve to believe that when it breaks down to two opposing forces, positive and negative and it’s the conquered neutrality that gives the advantage. In this reality what is true and what is false? What has to be done, what had to be done? What can we change? For the better or worse?

Look, even I get mind #ed in this world, a world misconstrued. It is a battlefield on a multitude of levels. You either know or you don’t. Im going to inform you. You either believe or you don’t. Im gonna try and convince you. Your either for or against. Im gonna try an sway you. In the end, of this game, there will be winners and losers. Just pray you picked the right side, the true side, the positive side, the side of Love.

THE BEST FOR LAST:
I ended my protest early because I was given information, not sure on or off record, but WILL bring down a predominate public figure in the City of Peterborough. This source gave in detail, accounts and verifiable evidence I observed, that validates they story.

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
DAY 38: 11:55AM TILL 2:20PM

To be honest I did not feel like going out today. Physically tired and little nervous I mean it is not everyday someone shows you and tells you a story that could deconstruct people’s life’s.

A family had stopped and asked if I was struggling, to which the obvious response was no. I explained what I am doing and the conversation did not go too far as they knew already and where prepared as they eluded to being such as I was told to look in the bed of the truck which was covered in tarps. One could only conclude they had supplies underneath. We shared a blessing and parted.

Not soon after this there were two vehicles in one lane stopped at the intersection. Just in front in the middle of the intersection I saw two flashes of light. The second vehicle a jeep with a yellow ribbon magnet just behind the front wheel well and the old man with a beard smoking his pipe as he mostly does when he drives by, was waiting there. I smiled and my mind wandered through its knowledge mine and took me to places I like to go.

I debated how long I was going to stay out today, being tired of the same ol song and dance trying not to sound like a broken record, it being the long weekend. Eventually a truck pulled up in the same lane by itself with the plate W L S N. I thought. Wilson, WILL SON.

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
DAY 39: ALL DAY

I chose to put out a little more information today rather than stand outside today.

For your own sake, I hope you read though this BS threat of an Al Qaeda attack. NSA/PRISM has been working since 9/11/01 and before that in various stages. BOSTON BOMBING ANYBODY? Why was that one NOT STOPPED?

I keep telling myself I do not know what more I can do and it encourages, frustrates me to find some other form of motivation for people to make the proper change. I do not mind being the example to set the example it was how I was raised and on the plus side, having the luxury in various situations of being the exception to the “rule” has it benefits, and I dare anybody to say I abuse such privilege.

When choices in Life have the ultimate impact on your fate, what does that say about the choices(options) you did not take/make? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Actions have consequences. Consequences have repercussions . You cannot teach someone to think of every conceivable possibility that has the potential to be the outcome of a circumstance/situation/scenario. I don’t even know what I am rambling on about right now, rather what point I am trying to make.

With my Life I had basically two paths on a road to destruction. Enjoy it while I can or fight against it, until the Time comes. I chose what I desired in my heart mind and soul to be true, and relentlessly pursued such a path to where I stand today.

If you were to ask me honestly to unequivocally state my opinion of what Humanity will do? With conviction I do not believe the masses are there to take back control. My faith allows me to do what I have been doing and with all my heart I hope and pray the tides will turn everyday so that when I wake up it will be my last day that I chose to stand on a corner with a sign telling people to wake up to the corruption/evil that exists in our universe/spiritualverse. Each day and passing of Time my faith diminishes in humanity because Time is not our ally, and until that moment when the game is over, my hope and prayers get stronger. Who doesn’t love the underdog, against all odds, feel good story?

I would not be doing what others around the world are doing if I did not believe in that chance for success. I got people talking which was the main goal of the protest. What you “consumers” chose to do with said information was always up to the informed masses.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I have been banned from facebook for the next 12 hours due to community standard violations on this post

DAY 37: 11:50am till 3:15 pm

The day started off with a couple of guys in a blue van who drove by and the driver yelled “when are you going to quit? Now!” This was around 1pm so I decided to stay till 5pm just to put in the full effort of the daily goal.

It got me thinking of last night while walking to a buddy’s house. While on the foot bridge a young lady passing by, told me to “Keep it up.” I was not quite sure exactly what she had said so like any champ, I said “pardon?” She said you’re the protest guy and I agree and thanked her for her support.

While at my buddies chillen on the porch a guy with licence plate: BOUGED drove by and mouth something to me. He has driven by before while protesting. This persons role in my life for a certain period of Time was significant and potentially would play a predominate role in my, our future, being my sister’s husband. Long story short the support they were willing to give conflicted with what I am actively pursuing. In one of multiple conversations covering a variety of topics it came down to me proving a belief to a logically based mind in today’s perceived world.

I debated on what was mouthed and the course I was going to take with his actions.

I decided he mouthed “add Jessica” so I did, but I also sent him a letter making sure that if this was not the case he knows where I stand and can voice his opinion with his window down.

People need to discontinue their association of labels: Dr. ESQ. Pope, King, Queen etc, President, Prime Minister, Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Friend.

Define what LOVE means to you and you will subsequently define all that you would fight for. In a wold where children are: orphaned, sold, abused, murdered, Family becomes what you make of it. For how can anyone respect their elders for allowing such a world to, prosper? (Context: respect is earned)

We are all products of our environment, and because of such a world that was inherited we must chose to act upon ourselves, what we collectively desire for our children to inherit. Death and deb (taxes)?

It would be naïve to believe that when it breaks down to two opposing forces, positive and negative and it’s the conquered neutrality that gives the advantage. In this reality what is true and what is false? What has to be done, what had to be done? What can we change? For the better or worse?

Look, even I get mind #ed in this world, a world misconstrued. It is a battlefield on a multitude of levels. You either know or you don’t. Im going to inform you. You either believe or you don’t. Im gonna try and convince you. Your either for or against. Im gonna try an sway you. In the end, of this game, there will be winners and losers. Just pray you picked the right side, the true side, the positive side, the side of Love.

THE BEST FOR LAST:
I ended my protest early because I was given information, not sure on or off record, but WILL bring down a predominate public figure in the City of Peterborough. This source gave in detail, accounts and verifiable evidence I observed, that validates they story.

edit on 4-8-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

12 hrs or more...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ill post it here. I had someone show me verifiable evidence of Mayor Daryl Bennett of Peterborough Ontario having an affair on his wife.

I will post this when facebook allows me back on the site. I do not have to reveal my source but what else would they have deleted that post for?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
DAY 40: ALL DAY

Its the civic holiday, traffic was slow. My day was about as content as a dog with their head out the window. tune in tomorrow same bat Time same bat channel.

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
DAY 41: 12:05PM TILL 3:45PM

Under the circumstances, significance and Timing, I will in a way break a rule that I said I was not going to do again.

My aunt drove by and waved, while this was happening an officer was approaching on a bicycle. Older with a white/grey goatee. He had a slight smile on his face while shaking his head, my uncle then passed with his window down and lipped something.

War has TWO (2) distinct opposite forces. This is an Information War. You either know or you do not. There will be those who try to control information and those trying to exposes it. The battlefield are for those caught in the middle. The uninformed. Meaning those who are trying to control information(-) are against those trying to expose information(+).

This war will be won when all those in the middle are truly informed(+). This are will be won if the select few can control the masses(-).

Perspective of Knowledge will allow the individual to make a well informed decision.

“It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.”

In an Information War you must encompass: Political, economic, scientific, religious, all social factors that describe history to have a grasp of why we are where we stand today.

A well-educated individual will thin out the heard so to speak allowing the opposing forces to gain strength, or lose support. It is logically cutting out the middle man.

When you come to an understanding of this Information War, you will open yourself up to the concept of positive(Love,+) and negative(Hate,-) forces at work.

Eliminating ignorance will lead to divide and conquer.

With all this hoopla I wonder if the United States of America has managed to bring back Ambassador Ray MABUS of Saudi Arabia to home soul for his protection with the terrorist threat in the Middle East?

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
SORRY ABOT YESTERDAY.

DAY 42: 11:55am till 1:15pm

The rain came early which made the day short. However, the mayor did pass by having what appeared to be an animated conversation with himself or someone in the backseat. I noticed him so I tipped my head to him and had a good chuckle to myself.

Knowing what to let go of is too detrimental to the evolution of your future. All that can be sensualized in your experienced existence, will define your reality. You will always be standing in the presence of now, taking one step away from the past or stepping towards the future. When both feet are firmly planted, what does it take to uproot them again, if need be when learning to grow in Life?

You are in control of your own reality. You can only influence another person’s reality. The will of thought is free to each and every individual.

I feel like I’m preaching so I’m going to just ramble to coagulate my point.

Life’s #ed. Hahahahaha

A question that you can ask yourself is that IF 90-95% of the world’s population was planned on being wiped out, would you be in that 5-10%?

Control, control, control.

These people with wealth of money and knowledge crave more power. There is one common DEMOMinator in it all which is GOVT corruption. Wishful thinking is all those who share this believe who show support in a variety of social groups could just come together in a common goal of deconstructing the GOVT to a point where it once again protects the people it is set out to do.

Sure the corruption and LIES that could be exposed may be cause for some concern in light of recent revelations. Ask yourself in this desensitized world, what does the GOVT have to classify for your protection? What are they planning for?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
DAY 43: 11:55am till 4:20pm

I hit my quota for the day with new conversations. One with a couple who said they would be back tomorrow. One with a gentleman who pulled over in a car. Another with Doug of the Douro Fire Department, thank you for the java. It was a lengthy conversation in which I felt Doug had left me with his respect and support on the various topics we discussed.

In light of recent events, globally, with those who are awakening, there is strength growing inside of me, which is a good sign and feeling/sense to have. I hope you marinate on this thought for moment: If all living things have a soul, even if you were to limit this concept to household pets, in an (Information/Spiritual) War etc, what do you really think you can get away with? Just one of those questions like where does space end or how do they get those plastic things on show laces.

It goes without saying that effort needed to be put in to be taken seriously regardless of what can be factually verified. I began with high hopes that it would catch on quickly knowing how people love to gossip and had not fully planned to still be doing this today, even until I go back to school. I am fulfilled in what I wished to accomplish in getting people to think and take action in conversing. The hope being that action would be taken a step further by those people who this information may have motivated to do so.

It has been said many Times over by various minds that think alike: The power is within yourself, you just have to feel it, see it, and believe in it. For together we are one. The choice is yours.
mynewssource

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
DAY 44: 11:55am till 4:05pm

The only sour note for the day was when a TimberMart truck drove by with two males, mid-twenties, a spray of water hit the left side of my head. Licence plate was 870 or D. I didn’t catch the rest.

I had some great conversations today although the two from yesterday did not come back I still hit the quota. Even managed to get interviewed by Daisy of the Trent paper.

Each and every breath I take is for the betterment of my life and those around me trying to turn all that is negative into some form of positive. In doing so over a length of Time has directly and indirectly effected those who I have influenced and they, me, encompassing everything you, I , they, have done, before, now. The errors in this world I see with my very own eyes, in reality, have yet to correct themselves if need be, impacting my state of present being since their moment of existence.

A year ago I checked myself into the Peterborough Hospital. For a 5 week stay in Psychiatric Ward. Most of everything that had been discussed on this page was talked about while I was getting answers. The only thing that has changed on my part in essence is all that has transpired in the last year that I can add to the laundry list of complaints against GOVTS and well, other personal issue. I went in with a self-diagnosis of a paranoid schizophrenic, delusional and a Jesus complex. I came out with an overactive imagination.

I will keep fighting this until the end which involves my silence on the matter. Either the opposition silences me because my claims are false, the information provided is invalid, or they distract you all till it is too late to do anything about what they wish to accomplish. I could be silenced when those who understand what needs to be done and do so, in a Time no more relevant than the gift of today or where you stand, and take back what matters to us all, the world.

If you ever felt like you wanted to do something that matters, be a part of something historic, do this. Educate yourself. Then you will see the Hate that fills this world. Are you for it, or against it?
mynewssource

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
DAY 45: 11:55am till 3:05pm

More interesting conversation again, today. I enjoy the diversity of information that is being reciprocated with those who do manage to make or take Time out of their day to converse with a guy holding a sign.

Which reminds me of a boy the other day who asked me “whut are you werering?” I said a sign. He asked “but why?” I said to get people to think as I pointed to my head and he was now past me looking back from his stroller. Getting that child to think is as imperative if not more of a responsibility of adults to do such and more. Take action.

If it is not evident enough by now of what is going on or what is trying to be communicated through various outlets of the corruption that exist in this world, then the only question left is what more proof do you need?
I kid you not Time is of the essence and there has to be a transition from this support to a movement. What is required from you is trust, faith, in what is being presented to you as true, and supported with factual evidence.

What is required from you is to evolve the idea that intrigued you in the first place, let it grow with information till it has matured into a belief. With a definition of Love in your back pocket, you will have a guide to righteousness. If you so choose, for your families sake.
mynewssource

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
DAY 46: ALL DAY

My Pandora’s Box Question has always been what am I supposed to do? The focal point in how you complete your objective. The applied uncertainty accompanied with exposing all those involved with various forms of corruption inherently raises questions and answers that would form a family tree of many generations. Am I playing into their game, doing what they want? They, they is what a common man would constitute as two or more. Sacrifice is a part of the rules for both sides in this game of Life that comes down to black or white.

I simply desire what is best and strive to be great in accomplishing such. That is my idea of perfection and rightfully so cannot please everyone in this world. There is no shame in trying or admitting defeat when picking new battles to test yourself in. Simply put, in a manner of meaning, this is about you, each individual, you. I just wish all of you could see what I see so that I know that all of you know what I see.

This is not a way for me to circumnavigate an emotional response from you correlating the importance of each of our lives no, this would be too obvious. The world is what you make of it. Live in the Now.

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
DAY 47: 11:50am till 3:00pm

Time and energy will produce results. The magnitude in which you desire for your projected outcome depends on what you wish to accomplish. This has all the potential to go as far as the people will allow it to. Hence, the force that will drive this will be the individual fueled by education.

I think I will only be doing the “standing on a corner” for 8 more days. With the odd day I did not go for various reasons it should put the total days physically on the corner at around 50. So the countdown has officially begun.

I never intended on doing this, this summer and am thankful for the all the motivating factors that lead me to do so. For it encouraged me to empower those around me. And for that I am grateful and gracious, knowing there are those out there who share the same sentiment.

There are those just trying to change what we can, the only way we know how.

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
DAY 48: 11:55am till 4:00pm
It was another good day.

mynewssource

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
DAY 49: 11:55AM till 4:00pm

I spent most of my day in a conversation with the father of a school chum I’ve known since kindergarten at least. Their family converted to Jehovah Witness in grade school.

He stopped because he was interested and did not specify whether or not he had any prior knowledge to my actions and I recognised him as soon as he approached, it being many, many years since the two of us have been face to face long enough to converse.

Prior to this there was a group of people sitting on a balcony across the street. One lady asked if I thought I would be making any difference, if my efforts could be better used elsewhere? My response was “Yes I am making a difference.” When the intention is to provoke thought.

With the volume of traffic and regardless of the physical responses themselves, the purpose was always to just get people to think.

It got to a point in our conversation, with the family friend, pertaining to religion, where after acknowledging the fact that there is the existence of a negative force at work in this world, the best and right course of action is to remove yourself from the situation, sit back, take yourself out of the game or equation.

That the best course of action was to just let it happen. Well No. When you are educated and prepared, and have devoted yourself to a life of charity, then doing nothing is a conflict of interest.

It is very difficult discussing the topic of religion with devote followers who believe in evil, and cannot grasp the concept that their tools for faith have been manipulated. I would equate the concept to taking the black aspect of the yin yang with the white circle representing truth surrounded by lies. This is what the Bible is. It is a tool that has definite truths but is shrouded in deceit for the purpose of control. The individual must seek out that truth for themselves and complete the “package” to understand the HIStory, concept and purpose behind religion, which is a form of unity.

It is very complicated talking about religion knowing, believing, and experiencing what I have in contrast to what is taught. I was also asked if I would trade or change anything in my past and undoubtedly I laughed and replied no. I certainly would not. For the simple fact of what I have experienced.

Based on the information available we are afforded a certain limitation to what we know. National Security, Classification, Legal indictments, Fire’s, Wars, Secrets, On record Off record. Winners write the history books so how much do the losers have to say?

Society is adaptable and has proven that throughout history. Our understanding of life through science has developed certain capabilities myths, science and dreams once considered mere fiction. Rapidly evolving what is considered the “everyday” norm.

What has been lost in all of this is the truth. Concealed in a veil of secrecy for the purpose of control. Which is as old as religion itself. For what purpose, that is up to you to speculate on until you can prove otherWISE.
mynessource

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
DAY 50: 12:05pm till 3:10pm

It was another good/great day.

mynessource

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
DAY 51: 12:05p till 4:05 pm

Another great day.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>