It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROTEST: Suppress Opression

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have decide to fully contribute to the cause.

June 26 2013 at 12:00 pm I will start my protest against tyranny.

I will stand across from the corner of Water St & McDonnel St in Peterborough Ontario Canada, the Peterborough Lakefield police station, in support of Turkey, Brazil, Those in America and around the the world who wish the same. Freedom and Liberty.

I will be wearing a mask or bandanna to cover my face in protest of the recent bill passed in Canada.

Bill C-309—the Preventing Persons from Concealing Their Identities during Riots and Unlawful Assemblies Act—makes it a crime punishable by a ten-year prison term to incite a riot while wearing a mask or any face covering, including face paint.

Someone who merely participates in a riot or in an “unlawful” assembly with their face covered can, under the new law, be deemed to have committed an indictable criminal offense and jailed for up to five years.

[www.globalresearch.ca... ce=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=police-state-canada-harper-government-enacts-law-threatening-masked-protesters-with-ten-year-jail-terms]Source[/url ]

I will be updating this thread as much as possible until the possibility happens that I do get arrested.

I will not carry ID on me nor do I have a lawyer lined up.

I will continue this protest everyday in a peaceful manner in support of those around the world who are fighting for the same ideology.

I do not have twitter or facebook so if a day goes bye that his thread is not updated from this day forward of my protest and what transpired then I may be in jail.

It is Time to unite and I have pledged my word and my balls to make this world a better, safer place.

edit on 25-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
wear a face mask like they do in china and say it is for pollution ?? thats a weird law bud good luck
i love a good protest

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Thanks for the suggestion but I have nothing to hide and everything to protest. No excuses to justify the reason.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

we have hug a hoodie from our p.m thats some draconian law bud

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

There is a similar law in Florida but worded a little differently ... Florida Statutes 876.12 - Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public way. No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My protest will be peaceful and I hope more can be encouraged to join via word of mouth or visualization of what inspired me to do so in other counties/provinces/countries.

I have nothing to hide nor does any GOVT have the legality to profile me/collect data on me except for the fact that I believe the GOVT is corrupt. And by collecting information/data on me without my obligation/acceptance of such, violates my freedoms, which I will die for.

Let no one demean your existence no matter how futile they make you feel.

To infringe or impose on another person's existence is to deny them the freedom of choice, based on their knowledge of what is acceptable.

These types of laws are wrong and take away from our freedom of expression.

We are all entitled to believe/think/feel what is perceived to be right. Based on knowledge/information.

We have been lied to for too long, I will no longer accept it as reality nor will I accept a Life where I have to live on my knees. The GOVT should fear its' people not the other way around. They have too much power, too much control, to much freedom that they take away from those who endorse the corrupted.

It is time to pick a side, there are only two.

With us( true, good, right, Live/Life, Love) against us(false, evil, wrong, sacrifice/death, hate)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Good for you! Going out and actually doing something rather than just posting aboot (Canadian pun) it!

SnF in lieu of bail money.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks beezer, hahahahha.

In all fairness I hope I need it. Not that I will riot unless pushed to the extreme, but I do hope and pray that I get charged with such a crime. Seeing how my brother was killed in Afghan. It would make for some great publicity for the cause not to mention, give me a public forum to express my desires.

Sincerely,
Thank you

Spontaneous was this decision but inevitable for the cause, this is the sign I will be wearing, the back says "protest" for those in the rear view mirror. I more than likely will be wearing my Afghanistan Verteran Military hat with sunglasses and a bandanna.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Having read the ops piece, the following can be stated:

The Op has stated that he or she is wanting to protest the new law that was signed in Canada, against the wearing of masks and is going to do such across from the police station and hopes to have others do such. While the act is respectable the reality is that the days of hiding in the dark should be long gone, and here is the reason for such.

While I do support the right of the people to protest, that is the first sign of discontent in the people, where it looks funny and gets to cause problems is when those with masks show up. If the protests are peaceful and no one is trying to cause problems, then why hide? Most protests that have been seen in recent history, around the world, there are 2 reasons that people hide behind a mask, one is that they live in a country where the freedom of speech is not guaranteed and they could suffer for trying to redress their government. That is acceptable and understandable.
But in countries where there is the freedom of speech, then why is it necessary to hide behind a mask? Is there some reason, and in most cases, those hiding behind a mask often start trouble and riots.

That which should be peaceful, often ends up being a riot or near such damaging the credibility of those trying to protest peacefully, by throwing the first punch or committing the first act of violence or even ending up causing more problems for the very people whose support they need to make it successful.

Protest yes, but if there is the freedom of speech, mask no.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There are layers to why I am protesting. Wearing a mask is to induce more of a response from authority figures and generate publicity for the cause.

I witness rebels fighting wars supported by GOVTS with their faces covered and the general public does not complain.

A protestor wearing a mask will be an extremist if they promote violence. That is not what this is about, nor do I condone such acts unless push comes to shove.

I am protestor in a mask protesting intrusion of privacy, among a world of other issues.

The only way the GOVT will work for you is if you speak up.

As well this new bill goes against our Charter: Section2

Fundamental Freedoms

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

(a) freedom of conscience and religion;

(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;

(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and

(d) freedom of association.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It's late and my brain is fuzzy. (Besides, I'm Mr. Confusion anyway)

If I've got this right, Canada has passed a law forbidding masks. OP doesn't like the law, so he's going to walk up to the police station, wearing a mask, begging to be arrested. Then after being arrested, he'll tell the press that he doesn't like the law.

Wouldn't a letter to the editor accomplish the same thing without entailing a criminal record? Or, and I'm reluctant to even think this, is OP hoping for some personal notoriety, his "15 Minutes of Fame," which an editorial doesn't give him?

Perhaps he hopes to be part of a large crowd with the same idea? Does he think the police don't know about this and won't be prepared? I've had tear gas in the face lots of times, it never does become enjoyable.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
It's late and my brain is fuzzy. (Besides, I'm Mr. Confusion anyway)

If I've got this right, Canada has passed a law forbidding masks. OP doesn't like the law, so he's going to walk up to the police station, wearing a mask, begging to be arrested. Then after being arrested, he'll tell the press that he doesn't like the law.

Wouldn't a letter to the editor accomplish the same thing without entailing a criminal record? Or, and I'm reluctant to even think this, is OP hoping for some personal notoriety, his "15 Minutes of Fame," which an editorial doesn't give him?

Perhaps he hopes to be part of a large crowd with the same idea? Does he think the police don't know about this and won't be prepared? I've had tear gas in the face lots of times, it never does become enjoyable.

To word it in a way to suggest I am begging to be arrested or that I am searching for "15" minutes of fame kinda takes away from the progress I thought you have made, seeing how you are now open to the idea of "globalist, The Powers That Be." And besides, IF I WANTED 15 minutes of fame, there were plenty of other ways I could have grabbed it.

Reading and writing will induce thoughts and ideas. Do you have the fortitude to will thought into action?

This protest is not just about a silly mask law. Its about Turkey, Brazil, Syria, WWIII, NWO, ILLUMINATI, Tyranny, Oppression, AMERICA. Take your pick. I have put up with the world and the way it is for too long and its Time for change, change the world is desperately trying to seek out and accomplish.

I am putting up so I do not have to be told to shut up. not that I am telling you to but I will not be described as all talk and no action.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
And away we go.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Dear whatzshaken,

Please forgive me if I've misunderstood you.

To word it in a way to suggest I am begging to be arrested or that I am searching for "15" minutes of fame kinda takes away from the progress I thought you have made, seeing how you are now open to the idea of "globalist, The Powers That Be."
I suppose I thought that because you wrote:

Not that I will riot unless pushed to the extreme, but I do hope and pray that I get charged with such a crime. Seeing how my brother was killed in Afghan. It would make for some great publicity for the cause not to mention, give me a public forum to express my desires.
Again, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you, but I think you can see where my confusion would be natural. To me it appeared that you were denying what you wrote.

I am putting up so I do not have to be told to shut up. not that I am telling you to but I will not be described as all talk and no action.
I always thought you were going to do exactly what you said you would. I only wondered about the action.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I end after 5:00 pm oh the mayor drove by. The back parking lot for city hall runs along water street. Its across the street fro the police station.
edit on 26-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: I double posted

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No problem Charles.

Just like you get confused, I have a problem with spelling hahahahahh. Which thank you to the man who pointed out I spelled SUPPRES wrong. Suppress. It will be fixed for tomorrow I promise you.

Social commentary Lots of people read it that way.lol

I started at noon like I said I would and it went well.

Lots of support. More then I expected actually.

One guy for sure said get a job.

Two guys not sure if it was good job or not and one other saying for sure.

Two people pulled over in their vehicles and had a conversation with a firm believer in the NWO who honked on their second pass.

Great conversation with Gabriel and George and four other people who took time to ask what it was about.

Once person sent a tweet to the Peterborough this week, local newspaper and I was interviewed. He took some picture but I should get him to come back just for the spelling error hahahahahahhaa, he said he might, hahahahahahahhahaha. ah #. Sh!T

Lots of honks and thumbs up.

To those who told me to get a job, ou might have learned about Peterborough having the HIGHEST unemployment in Canada's 33 Major metropolises. If you cared to hear about any other topics of oppression I as willing to discuss. Syria, Turkey, Brazil, WWIII, USA, Canada.

When I was approached I offered them a chance to pick their poison? What does oppression mean to you and what that is transpiring today in the world that you empathise with?

Great day great day. Tomoorw should be better, spelling permanent, permitted. hahahahahahahah
edit on 26-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Dear whatzshaken,

Sounds like a great time. It must have been a lot of fun. I'm certainly glad you didn't run into any difficulty. You know, in a few days you might become quite a celebrity. Let me know when I should start looking for you on CBC.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Publicity is inevitable if enough people talk about someone or something. To be the first person charged with this crime would bring attention to myself and what I am protesting/arrested for, exposing who I am. With my background story, in my mind, with what I have to say and the corruption, like these globalist who you have now/NWO come to accept as pulling strings in this world, might cause a bigger problem if the do arrest me. However, what can I get away with/or raising awareness by informing the public of how these "string pullers" operate.

Its like loving someone for/because of their faults. You have to take the good with the bad.

I am not doing this for the publicity, however it comes with the territory of speaking out in a public forum to hundreds of people.
edit on 26-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: missing a word all together

edit on 26-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: you too

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
not over zealous internet is wonky.

In regards to the post by sdcigarpig I did have the same man drive by twice and say no masks. I did not wear it the whole time I was outside but it was around my neck. Its the principle which is double standard.

I should have the right to cover my face anytime I want.

They want to recognise those on camera and video who riot and cause vandalism.

If GOVTS were not corrupt, people would not protest. If people did not protest, there would be no need for riot gear and weaponry. Where is the money in that?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
wonky wonky

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join