It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ascended

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You never answered my question.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

You never answered my question.

Which one in particular?
edit on 28-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Are you or were you Mozart? Are you a genius?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Are you or were you Mozart? Are you a genius?

When Mozart is being heard (experienced here as this) I am Mozart playing. Without this instrument (that I am) no Mozart can appear to exist.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

It is an offering. If there is an honest enquiry into the nature of reality it will be watched - if not, it won't.
The video is as accurate as it can be. Listen to it carefully and you can check for yourself - it is an inquiry - it is not a fact giver which you have to believe or not believe.

Your delivery method is rather forceful if i can make that suggestion.

I don't see it as forceful.
The video I posted is not something that can be believed or not believed. It is a step by step approach, a scientific approach, an inquiry, a looking together - it is not someone telling you something about some 'thing'. It is not a belief.
Hearing it will happen or it won't.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Time for some more groovy with some ego for spice.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Experiencing is all there is.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I enjoy music. Would you like to share a song that you like?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

From my accident I have a depersonalization disorder, I seem to take everything in stride most times like it has nothing to do with me. It feels like I am an onlooker in a play, just observing what others are doing and evaluating the consequences of their actions. Nothing feels real anymore.

This is not really a disorder, it is part of normal maturity. I guess it is bad now to evaluate what is really going on in society. You have to get acclimated to this new way of life, and you do fine. When you discover that none of our societies reality is really real, it is based on belief of people, you cannot let yourself get paranoid. It has never been real since I have been on earth yet it seems to survive. No use getting paranoid about something you can do little to change. People only see what they want to see, they form the reality around them by steering others realities.

Like I said, neither of these has to be disabling. This is just an awareness of reality, when this happens a person has to control their paranoia of the way things are or society will label you with a disease. It is not the awareness that is bad, it is how a person handles the awareness that seems to cause problems.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I enjoy music. Would you like to share a song that you like?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing the song, i did enjoy it.
I fantasize about a thread one day that is just people communicating and responding in songs.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I like this video - there is a song in it for you.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I want to dedicate this song to "Darcy" with respect.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
aloha

faith is the perception (real or imagined) that something will help you; fear is the perception (real or imagined) that something will harm you...(real or imagined being present past and future).
Faith and fear are the opposite poles from which we (humans - the pendulum) oscilate, supported by the whole apparatus (Life - LOVE).

fear is not the opposite of LOVE
no opposites exist for LOVE
there is an extreme difference between the absence of something, and the opposite of that thing...these are not the same...and many things have absence misconstrued as opposite: Light and dark, cold and hot, black and white...

there is an interesting anecdote...though an absence does not equate to non-existence...
"Einstein Prove"

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Analqueen2011

I love your name by the way. Made me chuckle.

can't wait to see an avatar!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
aloha

faith is the perception (real or imagined) that something will help you; fear is the perception (real or imagined) that something will harm you...(real or imagined being present past and future).
Faith and fear are the opposite poles from which we (humans - the pendulum) oscilate, supported by the whole apparatus (Life - LOVE).

fear is not the opposite of LOVE
no opposites exist for LOVE
there is an extreme difference between the absence of something, and the opposite of that thing...these are not the same...and many things have absence misconstrued as opposite: Light and dark, cold and hot, black and white...

there is an interesting anecdote...though an absence does not equate to non-existence...
"Einstein Prove"

∞LOVE∞

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.
"Faith and fear are the opposite poles from which we (humans - the pendulum) oscilate, supported by the whole apparatus (Life - LOVE)."
It made a lot of sense to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If you've truly ascended, would you still be talking about it on internet bulletin boards?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
If you've truly ascended, would you still be talking about it on internet bulletin boards?

Sure why not people are like art to me so what better place to see expressions. Even "Eric the generic" expressions

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Maybe that is what happens to anyone who ascends. They get there, but nobody never gets there at the same time so it's always an empty place and then so each decides to head back down where everybody is.

But seriously why is it so many times the same cliches about ascending and people fantasizing going someplace instead of it being a state of mind, a way to experience other than the 'default' psyche everybody gets, as if someone would be perfect and done evolving.

And some music to share

youtu.be...
edit on 28/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join