It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ascended

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have ascended the duality perception. I do not know what what others version of ascended is but i will share my experience mostly because i am still alive in the flesh.
The first thing to get started is that to ascend duality means that i do not live with emotions the way i used to. They are still there and i have access to them however i can see right through the illusion of reality.
The advantage for this is that i can now choose my emotional experience pretty much at will but the disadvantage of this is that my torus field (EM energy surrounding my body) has an adverse effect on those i come into contact with. Most people i am in contact with are unable to handle the strength of this field as i cannot be influenced by theirs and end up drawing their energy. I have to dumb myself down and play along to avoid this but it gets tiring thinking for multiple people.

There is no more confusion to me about what is going on, why people behave the way they do and what causes my emotions to manifest into my behavior.
In a sense it feels like being dead but still able to interact with everything physically. I have seen all that duality has to offer and none of it is attractive to me anymore. I also perceive everything as two things so if i push my experience in any direction i immediately experience the cost or as i would call it the "unseen reflection" of my actions.

To put it simply, to eradicate the emotion of fear would lead to the eradication of the emotion of love. There can be no other way for me with how i perceive reality. I never understood how the two are fundamentally connected by context until recently. To help with understanding, if one was to imagine a pendulum swinging back and forth that would help with seeing emotions for what they are. They are leverage that can be used to influence and control, weather its the positive or negative doesn't matter at all. Energy is indiscriminate, it is only the human mind that has anthropomorphized this into good or bad. Would you look at a battery that has + - and say the - is the "bad" side?
In the human condition it is easy to polarize too far into these emotional states and the further one polarizes to either side the more they appear to be "drones" who are easily manipulated.

Who is doing the manipulating? Humans are for the most part, for you see beyond the illusion of physical perception humans are all energy vortexes. Most of the human race cannot reverse polarity at will (at least in my point of observation experience) so they are defined as either one or the other. What i have observed is that most are drawing ethereal energy into their heart center, even those that are trying to do the right thing are actually making others dependent and is a form of manipulation to feel secure about their existence.

There are also other intelligences that are not perceivable in the visible light spectrum who are playing games with humanity because they have not or do not want to neutralize their polarity but that is rather irrelevant to this discussion. Never the less they are still vortexes vying for more power.

As for humanity these vortexes either attract or repel other energy vortexes and due to the polarizing that is occurring, huge group vortexes are being formed. These are intelligences who have sucked so many other intelligences into their event horizon (their version of reality) that they can only be considered a group mind. An example is a religion. All those who follow another paradigm, that is not their own unique experience can only be described as a a group mind or power vortex and free will does not exist for those entities only their illusions that they are thinking for themselves.

Like many seekers of "truth" i just wanted to know as much as i could about everything. This just seemed to be a never ending cycle because as soon as i had discovered things more information would be presented that would challenge my understanding. In the end i concluded that no one could tell me anything that would solve the mystery of life, they could only offer me their perception of the information.
So i decided to try something new for myself. I would present my information in universal language to whoever was observing, if their even was something observing. This was a success and i had gained the attention of something very powerful. This lead to the scariest ten days of my life, perceiving something like a dream state while i was awake walking around. I had abilities that i did not have before this event (more accurately magnified 100 x) and it was in this time i was able to look into the hearts and minds of people and see them for their true selves without the masks of their all important image. What was revealed to me was rather shocking and i did not understand this at all.

By not looking for support outside of myself and dealing with all the the cause and effects of what i was doing i was able to reconcile this energy completely and was left completely neutralized by this event.
My abilities went away and things returned to normal except for the imprint this left on me. Once i had attuned my sensory perception to this event when my perception returned to normal i could still see reality for what it was without the aid of telepathy. I tested every limit to my fears over the ensuing months until finally i was not concerned about anything and then i realized the cost of this was giving up the experience of duality.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Congrats
2nd line

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 25/6/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I didn't think we were supposed to talk about getting high on this site. Ascension is pretty way up there

Ascension is categorized as either a depersonalization disorder or a derealism disorder

edit on 25-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Rain on your parade .... If you really ascended then I doubt that you would bother posting at ATS. I"m thinking you've just psyched yourself out. Considering the world situation, I'm sure your new found 'ascension' will be put to the test very soon. Good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
you are very brave to open yourself up to the lions den.

what I like about your post is that it reads more like a simple anecdote, rather than some "truth" manifesto from the great one (which is what most people will come to the thraed expecting).

while I can accept the legitimacy of your personal experience, I am left wondering how much of it is simply "filling in the blanks" with stuff that sounds cool. for example, did you actually witness these invisible beings? what evidence were you able to establish for their actual existence? or rather, did you have some indescribable experience and invent "invisible being" as a placeholder for it?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Rain on your parade .... If you really ascended then I doubt that you would bother posting at ATS. I"m thinking you've just psyched yourself out. Considering the world situation, I'm sure your new found 'ascension' will be put to the test very soon. Good luck to you.

You should doubt as it is only my experience not yours. Perhaps yours will be a different experience and then you will know for sure what an ascended person would bother doing from your own unique perspective.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

What you describe sounds more like 'Ego' than 'Ascension' but hey ... enjoy your journey there are many hard lessons to be learned on that path too.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You broke free from the bonds that binds you. Congrats.

Most of us are afraid to do so. None brave enough to let others know.

Let your path play out, the ride will be worth it.

IYAAYAS - not the ammo version. If You Are Ascended, You Are Saved.

Disclaimer, if you are Ammo...sorry.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
you are very brave to open yourself up to the lions den.

what I like about your post is that it reads more like a simple anecdote, rather than some "truth" manifesto from the great one (which is what most people will come to the thraed expecting).

while I can accept the legitimacy of your personal experience, I am left wondering how much of it is simply "filling in the blanks" with stuff that sounds cool. for example, did you actually witness these invisible beings? what evidence were you able to establish for their actual existence? or rather, did you have some indescribable experience and invent "invisible being" as a placeholder for it?

Well this is an illusion so i cant be sure how another mind is going to perceive these "invisible beings". Ill leave it up to the individual to make their own label up if and when they are ready.
I can tell you that i played games with these "invisible beings" as they would use people to communicate. The people seemed oblivious to what was going on but i was perceiving two clear streams of communication.
I did not witness these intelligences in a way that would constitute seeing with my biological eyes. I was using my minds eye to perceive them. So yes it is indescribable to another person hence why i did not focus on them for this thread. They are part of all this and each individual may or may not realize where their thoughts are generated.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

I have to dumb myself down and play along to avoid this but it gets tiring thinking for multiple people.

You must be a *real* joy now that you are better than, I mean now that you have ascended.

These posts generally sound like ego stroking to me. I apologize if that is not what it is... but it is what it seems. Maybe I need to be ascended to see it differently.

edit on 6/25/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

What you describe sounds more like 'Ego' than 'Ascension' but hey ... enjoy your journey there are many hard lessons to be learned on that path too.

Woody

The ego plays a big part in defending against influence and manipulation.
Just like all tools there are two ways of using it though. It can also be used offensively.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

I have to dumb myself down and play along to avoid this but it gets tiring thinking for multiple people.

You must be a *real* joy now that you are better then, I mean now that you have ascended.

There is nothing to be "better" from. Joy or no joy its really what someone else wants to perceive me as. I am honest and this can be tough for people who have become conditioned to hearing what they want to hear.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't know. Subjectivity is just so subjective. I literally hallucinate every night as soon as the light is turned off, and when I say I hallucinate, I mean that I see movement, shadows, silhouetted shapes (like the ceiling fan) morphing into completely different configurations and sizes; nothing vague at all. Yet, I know better than to accept any of this as being real. I just hallucinate in darkness, and that's just what my visual cortex does.

The human mind perceives, and there's no real limitation to what the human mind can perceive. As long as it can imagine (conceptualize) something, it can perceive it as being real and actual. That said, reality itself isn't as free in its capacity to objectively present what the human mind can conceive of as being possible. And reality isn't the illusion that human perception of reality can be. There's a real disconnect between what's real and what the human mind can perceive as being real, and this is the most important fact of human existence that anyone can ever learn.

When someone says that reality is an illusion, they're trying to impose their own incapacity for accurate translation-free perception upon the rest of reality as a whole. It's self-indulgence and simply not true.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Does this mean you are now a supermod? I don't understand a thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Numbing your emotions is just another way of escaping reality, and your own human-ness. You'll have plenty of time for that when you are dead. Don't try to be dead while you are still alive.

People with severe PTSD, and other issues sometimes use "numbing" as a coping strategy. If reality is too much for you to face, then cope the best way you can. I guess.
edit on 6/25/2013 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I don't know. Subjectivity is just so subjective. I literally hallucinate every night as soon as the light is turned off, and when I say I hallucinate, I mean that I see movement, shadows, silhouetted shapes (like the ceiling fan) morphing into completely different configurations and sizes; nothing vague at all. Yet, I know better than to accept any of this as being real. I just hallucinate in darkness, and that's just what my visual cortex does.

The human mind perceives, and there's no real limitation to what the human mind can perceive. As long as it can imagine (conceptualize) something, it can perceive it as being real and actual. That said, reality itself isn't as free in its capacity to objectively present what the human mind can conceive of as being possible. And reality isn't the illusion that human perception of reality can be. There's a real disconnect between what's real and what the human mind can perceive as being real, and this is the most important fact of human existence that anyone can ever learn.

When someone says that reality is an illusion, they're trying to impose their own incapacity for accurate translation-free perception upon the rest of reality as a whole. It's self-indulgence and simply not true.

I enjoy your posts, they are well thought out. There was a time when i would have lapped this up but that time is gone for me.
I am sure some people need boundaries as i once did to get a firm grasp on accurate communication however one does not know what they do not know. As for imposing expressions this is what you have tried to do by presenting the image that you have "the answers" for others. No disrespect i just see through your writing.
You would make a powerful cult leader i suspect.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Numbing your emotions is just another way of escaping reality, and your own human-ness. You'll have plenty of time for that when you are dead. Don't try to be dead while you are still alive.

People with severe PTSD, and other issues sometimes use "numbing" as a coping strategy. If reality is too much for you to face, then cope the best way you can. I guess.
edit on 6/25/2013 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

You shouldn't guess to much as it is a sign of confusion and people will take advantage of that. Do you know for sure what is going to happen to me after my heart stops beating to make this claim?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

The ego plays a big part in defending against influence and manipulation.
Just like all tools there are two ways of using it though. It can also be used offensively.

Well we seem to agree on one thing ... it certainly sounds like you are using your ego offensively ... as in (from what you wrote in your OP) your egocentric attitude to those around you must come over as quite offensive to them.

It seems in your quest to become more enlightened you have taken a wrong turn and missed the actual point of what 'ascension' really means ... that said your journey is a little like 'The Chariot' card in the Tarot Deck ... where you are the charioteer and you have control of the reigns ... therefore you can venture off down the side-roads you encounter to see if there are any lessons of value to be learned down them before bringing yourself back onto the main path of your life.

I think (hope) you will soon come to the realization that this 'ascension' was one such lesson found down a side-road ... and soon with the wisdom of hindsight you will steer your chariot back onto a more spiritually healthy life-path ... where there are many more discoveries waiting to be revealed to you.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
putting my thoughts on this in one single line makes my post of topic... well... whatever

are you actually boasting or complaining ??

think about this

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join