It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ascended

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

question for you

why come on here and post about your experience, and have this 'draw' using certain words for people ?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy

question for you

why come on here and post about your experience, and have this 'draw' using certain words for people ?

I get bored observing and like to do things. Energy flows through attention and focus for me so i can use this to open connections with people.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
All humans come into this reality already enlightened, we have only forgotten.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Didn't realize there were 2 threads on this, so wrote my post on the one called, I also ascended.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't believe in physical asension nor that anyone who ascends stays here, that is just waking up and if it doesn't involve the veil lifting and soul memories its not even that fully.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If you connected to me OP you would Truly freak out!

I have been clinically dead thirty three (33) times

Life is So plastic (As you have now found out)

It is sold to the Lowest bidder I speak the truth although people don't want the truth they want a candy coated lie as the truth they HATE me for it I think that is quite amusing!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well you make some good points.

We really don't know the answers, and we were really not intended to. So embrace your own identity, your own I am. Become part of the flow. And let the power that comes from this acceptance achieve it's end.

Yeah you got it all under control.Sounds like a good plan.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hello and wow! I have had ats on the home screen of my phone for over a year.
This post intrigued me enough to become a member so that I could ask how this
came about.I have had similar experiences but only at times of great stress.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
This was a success and i had gained the attention of something very powerful. This lead to the scariest ten days of my life, perceiving something like a dream state while i was awake walking around.

I'm curious about your statement above. Can you tell us anymore about it?
edit on 26-6-2013 by Starcrossd because: fixed color

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
*Claps frantically* Welcome to the higher frequency, OP, we've been expecting you.

Now just start tuning that subconscious to settle into the things in this dimension that you want to happen. You will find it very fun practicing manifest destiny. That is the best way I may describe it for you. Be warned though that whatever negativity you may manifest will happen. Those aren't the fun times.

Have a great life and you're only in the beginning phases in ascension so you haven't fully made the Christ Consciousness yet. No one I know of has yet.

Stay positive!

Much Love,
Kronkite

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Now that you have ascended are your views on humanities "problems" the same?
Is your ego still "eating parasitical intellects" ?(that can't be good for your tummy, why mother told me hundreds of times that one's ego should not feed on such ).

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop

Originally posted by TheomExperience

The advantage for this is that i can now choose my emotional experience pretty much at will but the disadvantage of this is that my torus field (EM energy surrounding my body) has an adverse effect on those i come into contact with. Most people i am in contact with are unable to handle the strength of this field as i cannot be influenced by theirs and end up drawing their energy.

It sounds like they just don't like you...I think most people you are in contact with are unable to tolerate you and your BS.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Quoop because: (no reason given)

learn on the BS from someone with a Doctorate:

reply to post by zappyjam76

the men who went to the moon.

edit on 26-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Didn't realize there were 2 threads on this, so wrote my post on the one called, I also ascended.

I don't believe in physical asension nor that anyone who ascends stays here, that is just waking up and if it doesn't involve the veil lifting and soul memories its not even that fully.

well then you have no faith! you dont believe in the magnificence of the Creator that he could create something so magnificent and reveal it to you? dont u think that says something? but i wont argue. you will find your way.. one way or another.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
Now that you have ascended are your views on humanities "problems" the same?
Is your ego still "eating parasitical intellects" ?(that can't be good for your tummy, why mother told me hundreds of times that one's ego should not feed on such ).

I am not concerned by the challenges humanity faces myself. The "parasitical intellects" is just the label i have chosen for those who really project group mind influences onto others.
Everything is "feeding" of something so its just about respect really and balance is the key for me.
I kind of see the ego as like a tool, call it the "sledgehammer", then i have my awareness, which is another tool, call it the "rock". If i balance the use of the two tools i can do a lot more than someone who only uses one or the other.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

I have ascended the duality perception. I do not know what what others version of ascended is but i will share my experience mostly because i am still alive in the flesh.

Have you found the source of thought/ego? And merged with the source at that point?

IS there still a "you"?

Have you found the source of Emotion within?

Seeing that you are not the body, the mind, emotions, or anything that temporarily arises and falls away, is simply the neo-advaita establishment of Being the Observer/Awareness.....

There is much more to it. Divine Bliss, Transcendent Love, the permanent snuffing out of all of the Mind's arising and falling away ........

Who is the one that that needed to post this thread and what is the motivation for it?

The one that needed to post this would be called "Ultra-verse Maxi-mus". That is my "stage name" so to speak.
There is still a "me" but i haven't found the source within. I suspect it is the planet though. When i felt the "heart beat" or pulse of it i nearly shat myself. Had anxiety pretty bad for a few days.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Thank you for speaking(writing) from the heart. A long read but worth the effort because of your personal insight.It is the sheer Irony of the universe that sustains me and I believe that you have noticed the same phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

so there is still a you and you havent found the source within you say,

if you do not know the source, isnt the you that you identify with just effects and not the cause ?

how long do effects last ?

and if you are not your own heartbeat, are you the planets ? if you feel them both, are you not both ? where does 'you' begin and end, is 'you' not just an experience of the moment in a certain range of awareness, within limits of time and space, What does your awareness identify as 'you' when you become the entire universe ? How about beyond that ? beyond the conception of form in any sort of time or space, where the formless indescribable dwells.

what 'is' YOU ?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

Originally posted by Hijinx

One important question....

If you ascended.... How are you still posting on ATS?

Second....

this was explained in his last post in which he answered all previous questions directly without avoidance. i hope you can see it.

when one ascends in the spirit the body lives. this is what it means to be born again.. to die but not be dead and to come back to the body in full awareness of the spirit. it is like.. on average we all look thru our 2 eyes and that is how we see the world thru our two eyes. but to ascend(as the op has used it) or become spiritually awake is to see your 2 eyes looking. basically.. u see your eyes in the act of seeing from behind them and from above your own self. a 3rd person view of self if you may. this 3rd person view is not constant as the op has told you.. to interact with the average human society out there.. we have to dumb ourselves down and stifle our light so that it will not blind them. they are afraid to look into our eyes because when they do they feel the pull of the spirit tugging on something inside them but do not know it is their own spirit reacting with joy and trying to use the presence of the awake one to elevate their own spiritual awareness.

however.. since most ppl would not have a clue what is going on they can interpret the feeling they get around the spiritually awake in a number of ways. some feel the presence of God and know, sometimes not having to speak it, but speaking in code to let you know that they know and see that you are an awakened child of God. referring to you as a 'virgin' etc they detect your innocence.

others will feel threatened and afraid. but as all the angels and benevolent of God would say "Do not fear", because such are awakened you must know that their intelligence does not allow them to be wicked to you as other humans do you wickedness unknowingly, and blind to the things they do that offend you and your spirit.

the awakened have brought the spirit directly into your presence, and they will do u no wickedness, intentionally or unintentionally since they can continually perceive their own actions as someone looking on from above, they are not blind and will hurt not physically nor psychologically. instead they will aim to teach you how to defend as well as build your self in both!

Your first paragraph could be describing depersonalisation/derealisation

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

if you do not know the source, isnt the you that you identify with just effects and not the cause?

I am the cause and effect of my perception. I am just like a bubble bouncing around in the big bubble pit so there are always influences to my cause and effect. I have a "slave name" on my certificate of birth which i identify with to communicate and i also have my own universal name that i got to pick myself.

What effects are you referring to?

and if you are not your own heartbeat, are you the planets ? if you feel them both, are you not both ? where does 'you' begin and end, is 'you' not just an experience of the moment in a certain range of awareness, within limits of time and space, What does your awareness identify as 'you' when you become the entire universe ? How about beyond that ? beyond the conception of form in any sort of time or space, where the formless indescribable dwells.

Its more like T.V channel that can be tuned into this heart beat. I have my own distinct heart beat so i do not consider that its one in the same. It would be like comparing a mother and a child as the same thing as far as my thinking goes. I do not know what is beyond the "void".

what 'is' YOU ?

What i "am" is an anomaly to you i suspect

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

far from an anomaly

although rare in terms of human experience, it is quite natural

so, you say: "I am the cause and effect of my perception", who/what is the my in my perception ?

what is the cause to the effects in 'you' ? what are you ?
edit on 27-6-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

if you do not know the source, isnt the you that you identify with just effects and not the cause ?

what 'is' YOU ?

he will come to know the source. it is a great weight of knowledge upon the physical brain. it takes some settling in. but i hoped to have saved him some time in that settling process by pointing him to meditation which will help to clear negative energies and the remnants of religious dogma which still hide in the corners of his mind. he should soon discover the water within him, and learn to detach his spirit from his body. then he will know of the source. a source that cannot betray him.. himself!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join