It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company Sells Pork-Laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This sounds more like a gag gift for soldiers working in combat zones. I still consider it in poor taste and a bad waste of bacon but it doesn't really matter. There are many gag gifts that are disrespectful and of poor taste to many classes of people.

For the actual violent Islamic extremists (terrorists) I doubt that this would make a difference as Islamic fairy tale law is forgiving of consumption of pork if done out of necessity to my understanding. Taking a bullet involuntarily would not be a violation of the law as it isn't an act of disobedience as there is no choice in the matter.

Either way this topic just made me hungry for bacon. I have been trying to eat better, thanks a lot OP.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Do they also supply silver bullets? I may have a need around the end of October.
edit on 26-6-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: I love the NSA. Thank you for supporting the U.S. Constitution.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
and one more

Really? I'm pretty sure it only works if they swallow it, lol just lol.
HEY! its not that bad! in a post apocalyptic event, you can shoot and eat your bullets to survive

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i hit post twice by mistake :S
edit on 26-6-2013 by Arolexion because: sorry ^_^

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm so sick and tired of people being "offended" or "butt hurt" over stupid crap like this.

First and foremost, this is a marketing gimmick. You would probably buy these bullets and send them to your son or daughter in the military as a gag gift. Nobody with a grain of sense would walk into combat with these things nor would anyone use these as self-defense ammo for their homes.

We'll see if the gimmick is successful but I think it will be. You have reputable manufacturers like Hornady making bullets and gear for zombies....heck, EOTech even makes a holographic "zombie stopper" gun sight that has reportedly sold over a $1M worth. That's roughly 2000 units at $500 each....for....zombies.

People need to stop being offended at everything. Offended by a TV show? Don't watch it! Offended by a book, cartoon or website? Don't buy, use, or look at it! Nobody is making police officers, FBI, or soldiers use these bullets.

Frankly, the only thing I'm offended by is being an unwilling participant of an idiocracy.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
how to make your own 101 take any bullet and drill hole for bacon bit place bacon bit in hole seal with bacon fat or was mixed with bacon bits, now you have your own pork filled ammo, in any caliber, Zombie ammo still working on that one. Tip when dealing with zombies aim for head.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

do they have egg shotgun shells so i can kill me some terrorist for breakfast , just kidding

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This is great news. Why you call this ignorant or lacking decorum I do not see. There is not a thing wrong with insulting the "beliefs" of these Islamic terrorists. They want terror. We should give it to them. A product like this allows for little to no collateral damage. A very ingenious invention by this company. I had thought of it before but did not consider it feasible. I wouldn't have been able to do anything with it anyway considering i am financially poor.

According to the USA the goals of Islamic terrorists are to inspire fear in the people, to inspire doubt in our culture, to inflict upon us what they believe we have done to them, and ultimately to destroy our culture. Our response should be to cause those same fears, doubts, and hopelessness in them. To do that strikes must be planned that attack the very core of an Islamic terrorists beliefs. After all, they had no qualms attacking the WTC and the Pentagon, two unique complexes that represent what the terrorists believed Americans hold dear.

They are fighting an idea. A belief. We should attack theirs. Such actions might convince them that it is a sign from Allah -- to stop engaging in terrorism. In any case what the West has been doing in the last 12 years has done nothing to curb Islamic terrorism. Oh sure, we may have prevented attacks and such but we have not stopped the threat. I would not be surprised to learn that our actions have been an impetus toward further growth of Islamic radicals.

It is time to change our strategy and tactics.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Your quite right people under the spell of superstition would be blind to any information as such so it would be pointless even relaying such information. p.s "fancy science talk" gave me a chuckle.......

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hi all.

My first post on ATS, so if I get shot down in flames , I will put to experience.

This matter of pork laced bullets gets me thinking to the matter of the Indian Rebellion of 1857 ( British in India) , with alleged beef and pork lubricated bullets, offending the religions in the country, so the idea has its roots in history.

Link- en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by toktaylor

1, The DOD would never purchase this product to supply to troops. EVER.

2, The likelihood that such ammo would ever be used for it's intended purpose is non existent.

I assume PMC's such as Xe (Blackwater) will..

Why would they? It would be cheaper to use the same sources that the DOD uses.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's clearly a novelty item, if I wasn't a felon I'd buy some.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A very malicious prank to the Islamic Terrorists. I hope this will put an end to the terrorism.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Last I checked, Idaho is still somewhat in the stone ages when it comes to race.

So, this isn't surprising at all.

Also, who the hell is buying ammo to shoot at people when they're not int he military??? Last I checked, that was called murder...does this company expect to sell this to any kind of military?...and if so...HOW?

Are these people actually that stupid?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by neo96

Last I checked, Idaho is still somewhat in the stone ages when it comes to race.

So, this isn't surprising at all.

Also, who the hell is buying ammo to shoot at people when they're not int he military??? Last I checked, that was called murder...does this company expect to sell this to any kind of military?...and if so...HOW?

Are these people actually that stupid?

If you actually read the thread you'll realise everyone else has already agreed no military would buy these, and that they are most likely a joke/novelty item not meant to be marketed to the military in the first place. What's wrong with a joke poking fun at the people that pride themselves in killing us because we are "American pigs" and "infidels". Hell they teach their children to hate us from birth pretty much. It's a great item and the intent and humor isn't lost on me.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I would never read 8 pages on a topic this asinine. Also, rhetorical questions are not supposed to be answered.

Someone should make bullets wrapped in money to kill Americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SO funny.
edit on 30-6-2013 by MmmPie because: to add

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by neo96

Are you serious? I live in Idaho, a white woman with a Hispanic last name. Guess where I was the subject of prejudice, in Washington state.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm serious. Doesn't take much searching to find plenty on Idaho and the problems they have been having with White Supremacy groups. It's being thrown around that it is the most racist state (although I find that to be a bit of a stretch).

Racism/Bigotry in Idaho

Racism an Issue

Neo-Nazi Compound

Idaho was home of the Aryan Nation "Head Quarters." I don't know how much more racist a place can get.

Hell, a Klans member tried running for Sheriff in 2012.

That's not to say race isn't a HUGE problem everywhere. Idaho just isn't helping themselves very much in the eye of public opinion (at least some people there are trying to fix that).

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

There is racism in every state in this nation, so pulling a few links to prove your point doesn't help. Ignorance is ignorance, and certain misconceptions are overplayed by the media.

Although it does help keep the Californians out of the state

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join