It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company Sells Pork-Laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Tbh, I don't think this is offensive, per se... but it is really stupid.

When people buy into the (largely unjust, imo) stereotype about American folk being dumb as a bag of hammers, I can assure you it's this kind of thing they're referring to.

Plus, it's a waste of good bacon.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Splattering the bodies in pigs blood, and letting the elders see the bodies defiled in pork will work better then this bullet.
How would the jihadis even know the bullet had pork in it??
Very ineffective, there are better ways to piss off the terrorists..
Like burning a KORAN, 10x MORE effective then this stupid ass bullet..
edit on 25-6-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Aha!
But pork laced bullets cannot keep me from paradise!

And don't forget the 72 virgins!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

We all know where the sentiment is couched.

My comments require no explanations.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Aha!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Male virgins even better right on!?!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by NavyDoc

We all know where the sentiment is couched.

My comments require no explanations.

No we don't. To many what you have is a tongue in cheek bit of satire, a novelty. You assume that anything that offends you is from a racist. Sounds like projection to me.

Of course they require explanations. You called them racist (the go to accusation in the US when you dislike someone) but you are mistaken because Islam is not a race so the "go to" accusation fails.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Unfortunately we are not allowed fire arms in the UK at least not legally but here is the answer some enterprising Joker from Liverpool came up with, www.islamophobia-watch.com...
Now though I personally do not approve of Islam I do think that is a bit too much as it would incite more hatred and violence than anything else, so Joke's aside the idea of using this as a weapon is stupid and reckless.
I would point out that it was the inclusion of grease made from pork fat in the ammunition of the Indian Army in the 1800's that led to the Indian mutiny in which the Islamic community there whom were schooled in madrassa declared a Jihad against the British and it was only when some real British soldiers were dispatched to India that the situation was finally 'Calmed' down using fairly gentle methods such as the Maxim and the liberal use of pork fat inclusive cartridges as well as some Bayonette Polishing technique's.

Still whatever my opinion of Islam making a round that is offensive to over a billion people is a bad move except for some personal use as there is obviously a market for this.
edit on 25-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

this reminds me of how during the early gun powder period(past handgonnes but not much past flint locks) they used to have diffrent type of bullets for shooting muslims then shooting christians

en.wikipedia.org... ah it was the puckel gun designer who came up with it so not exactly crusaders but more along the 1700s time

Two versions Puckle demonstrated two versions of the basic design: one, intended for use against Christian enemies, fired conventional round bullets, while the second variant, designed to be used against the Muslim Turks, fired square bullets. The square bullets were considered to be more damaging. They would, according to the patent, convince the Turks of the "benefits of Christian civilization." The square bullets, however, were discontinued due to their unpredictable flight pattern

was a horrible idea then and a horrible idea now what with lawsuits over type of ammo used in self defense situations i would not want to try to defend using pork laced bullets on any one who broke in to my home let alone if they happened to be Muslim i see lawsuits coming from this.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That's America for ya...
Not really caring much about the moral line but more so if they can turn a buck.

In other news, troops stationed over there in the ME who engage in firefights etc have been dipping their rounds in bacon fat for years now. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
That's America for ya...
Not really caring much about the moral line but more so if they can turn a buck.

In other news, troops stationed over there in the ME who engage in firefights etc have been dipping their rounds in bacon fat for years now. Just saying.

May not affect the enemy much, but it does boost the morale of our troops, kind of like writing "# you Hitler" and such on bombs dropped during WWII.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

So the troops believe that bacon fat on bullets will prevent the enemy from going to paradise?

edit on 6/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Refer to NavyDoc's post. More for us then them kinda mentality.

I don't think Alah would be so pist as to not let them into wherever it is they go cuz they got bacon bombed.

I LOVE BACON!
edit on 25-6-2013 by BlastedCaddy because: Mmmm, bacon.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I don't really get it.
But then, I've never been in combat either.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's a stress thing. Being on the front lines in the middle east is stressful. You find a crying baby on the side of road and go to assist and lose your life or worse yet your legs. So a soldier will de-humanize their enemy because of that or similar instances of war. IE, suicide bombers, children with grenades looking for Hershey bars.

The soldiers brain will then use the above examples to help further de-humanize the enemy in the soldiers eyes. So they then come up with measures of release so they don't go completely mad with all that they are taking in and one of the ways is HA HA we will show them. Makes them feel better in the moment.

I've heard stories of troops giving hungry children bacon sandwiches.

Not sure if that helped. At work so trying to rush out a response.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

No they don't.

Its called subtext.

Things like this are always couched in racism. Hatred for Arabs, in particular, Middle Easterners generally. It based in ignorance and I've seen a lot of it from the type of people who do crap like this.

edit on 25-6-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Aha!

Maybe it's just me, but I've never understood that one. Eternity divided by 72? I'm sorry, but even considering that I've been a very fortunate man when it came to female companionship, not even CLOSE to worth it!!

edit on 25-6-2013 by CornShucker because: fixed reversed bracket

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Aha!

Kindest respects
Rodinus

Male virgins even better right on!?!

Oh, Gawd...!!!! I just spit beer out my nose!

You just reminded me of that old joke about the Devil letting the guy pick his punishment for Eternity. When he pointed into the room with Billy-Bob & Monica, the guy laughed and said, "I can handle that, no sweat!!!"

The Devil walked over and put his hand on Monica's shoulder and said, "You can go now...."

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So how long before the FDA inspects there manufacturing process?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join