It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company Sells Pork-Laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackCommander
If I am not mistaken would the pork laced bullets not be cooked on exit from the barrel of the gun to the point of being carbonised and no longer pork?
And if so would this not have some bearing on the intended outcome?(no reason given)

Probably hollow points filled with raw bacon cooked to perfection upon impact.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I highly doubt these are going to sell worth #!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Those bullets aren't Kosher for Jews either.

What's next a SOW/SWINE cruise missile

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
sooo if we had a way to keep terrorists from going to heaven, regardless of the method, would we use it on them to win the war and bring our troops home?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by toktaylor

1, The DOD would never purchase this product to supply to troops. EVER.

2, The likelihood that such ammo would ever be used for it's intended purpose is non existent.

I assume PMC's such as Xe (Blackwater) will..

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
reply to post by neo96

Hi neo, What a crazy, upside down world anymore. Bullets laced with pork? Yet,, many vaccines that both Muslims and Jewish folks take contain porcine, (pork products) in them. Who can figure....perhaps they are not aware of it. Certain religions are against ingesting pork or being exposed to it and put into their bodies yet the vaccines....no one seems to know about or mention the "pork" factor in some of those...just, wow. ???

I cannot speak for the Muslims, but the Jews have a principle called "Pikuach Nefesh" (Hebrew: פיקוח נפש).

The idea is that that the preservation of human life overrides virtually any other religious consideration. When the life of a specific person is in danger, almost any mitzvah lo ta'aseh (Command to not do an action) of the Torah becomes inapplicable.

The reasoning is based in the reading of Leviticus 18:5, where it states "You shall therefore keep my statutes and my rules; if a person does them, he shall live by them: I am the LORD." The idea is that G-d gave His Torah so that we can live. Therefore, life is of the utmost importance, and supersedes all but three of the commands of Torah.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I really don't see the difference of this product and thousands of other readily available hate fueled or racist products in the U.S. If you don't like it don't buy it I'm not understanding the issue here.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hmm, it would be a terrible shame if some evil-doing Muslims targeted the folks making this ammo, huh? Gosh, hope that doesn't happen.

On a related note, I think we (the US) should make a redneck foreign legion and ship all the red-blooded 'Murikens, who want to kick some Muslim butt, along with their personal armories, to Afghanistan and similar such destinations and let them duke it out with the locals. And by all means have Hollywood make a reality show out of it. That would be some must-see TV.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It is well known fact that extremism attracts extremes....

Wasn't it not long ago that one of gun manufacturer was placing verses numbers from Bible on guns for military?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
And just how is this going to work???? I think someone needs to get a grip on reality...Pork-Laced bullets, indeed. I hope no one in the US is taking this serious, this is utter stupidity!

It's actually not that stupid if the jhadist actually believes it. Might think twice about dying for the cause eh?
Love it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't see a problem with this. If it makes one terrorist that would otherwise strap a bomb jacket to himself to blow up innocents in a market think twice for fear of losing heaven, i'm all for it.

People like that don't deserve paradise. Let's out the fear of losing it into them.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
May or may not be exact history:

www.snopes.com...

If true, it surely helped Pershing

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ideas like this are one of the disadvantages of take your kids to work day. The bosses 8 year old son blurts out something, and marketing eats it up.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
im for it, ats is always talking about freedom untill it goes agaisnt something you like, well this is freedom let them be

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Any patent lawayers here I am sure this is infringing on my "Cruise Piggle" pigs tied to a cruise missle patent.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Company Sells Pork-Laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists

seattle.cbslocal.com

Dalton Gardens, Idaho (CBS SEATTLE) – An Idaho ammunition manufacturer has developed a new line of pork-laced bullets they hope will fight against Islamic terrorists – and keep them from going to heaven.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Now they will never get their virgins and will have to eat thorns at the river of fire forever.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CajunBoy

www.snopes.com...

I don't believe anything this biased truth pretending site says. If you read up on them you'll find out they're frauds bent on pushing their own agenda. Don't be fooled. besides, pork bullets are cool, don't you think?

edit on 26-6-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How about some sausage based grenades for the M203 or some good old Lancashire black pudding (it is made from pig's blood and tastes quite good with your breakfast) based mortar round's.
During a march by some soldiers whom came back in London some time ago now there were some Muslim Extremists chanting thing's like rapist (Hypocrites as that it was Muhammad told them to do to non Muslims and he specifically mentioned the Persian women whom at that time were not Muslim and to be honest our lad's would baulk at the hairy midgets in black tent's so erm no), and murderer's (whose blowing up innocent civilians, slitting air hostess throats and chanting death to the west), well anyway they were stood on a street corner while they did this so some enterprising youngsters got on top of the building's overlooking them and threw rashers of uncooked bacon down on them.
edit on 26-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DisplayName

Ehm, Dunno that kid's got good taste especially if you add some daddy's brown sauce (A fruit and spice sauce we have in the UK, probably too English for you American's but it suit's our palates to a 'T')
He will obviously go far in the business world as the average banker can't even equal that level of inventiveness.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by CajunBoy

www.snopes.com...

I don't believe anything this biased truth pretending site says. If you read up on them you'll find out they're frauds bent on pushing their own agenda. Don't be fooled. besides, pork bullets are cool, don't you think?

They are definitely but what a waste of a good rasher, and on a serious note it is just a gimmick to sell them as they would not work as a true deterrent now if you use a water cannon with pig's urine they believe they can never get clean again so that would be a far more effective and less lethal deterrent.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join