It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coded Illuminati/NWO Message on the BBC Front Page Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
One of the names under the photos was Garfield i.e. "I HATE MONDAY'S"

Under another photo it say "DEADline 25TH JUNE"

Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th are potential dates for this so-called 'Natural Disaster'

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
i wonder if they are looking for actors for some planned event ???

Crisis Actors Needed For Coming Political Events, Al, Ca, Co, Wi, IIF Data Solutions Now Hiring! (Video)

Many people do not believe that crisis actors exist or could possibly be used in the recent events such as Boston Bombings or Sandy Hook. Well here is just one organization that provides these crisis actors to the Federal, State, and Local Governments.

Does the IIF recruitment of new actors indicate that there are more false flag events in America’s future?

www.iifdata.com...

6/18/2013
Wisconsin, June 2013
6/25/2013
Alabama, June 2013
7/15/2013
Wisconsin, July 2013
7/16/2013
Colorado, July 2013
8/26/2013
California, August 2013

edit on 23-6-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hiddencode

Sorry, but you're reading far too much into these images, because you have an overly paranoid mind.

Think about this logically, why would they need to do this to send a message to anyone? These are supposed to be the most powerful people on the planet and yet they cant own a server with secure access, or an encrypted messaging system?

I could send a message to people without anyone cracking it by using any published novel or book and a number coded message. 2, 43, 23, 54, 28, 4, etc relating to page, line and word. No one can break that without knowing which novel myself and my cohorts are using. I can also change the novel at whim, with maybe a selection of ten to choose from, making the cypher even more difficult to crack.

These people would not be using a publicly available website to send each other vague messages. People need to stop with this stupidity and start using some basic common sense and intelligence.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If it was a message it wasn't meant for you and the person it was intended for received it. Unless someone had a Free Mason decoder ring I fear we are out of luck.

Either way it certainly wasn't intended for me unless it was trying to sell me on buying a pretty owl. Oh that Owl....so cute.

For my bretheren I leave thee this message:

( ) ( )
=[ n_n ]=

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Erm, what? I fail to see your point.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

"my bretheren", owls, masonic decoder rings???

these are the calling cards of a troll

interesting post OP, if i had some agents embedded somewhere, something like this'd be how i'd activate 'em..

..but maybe 'masonic decoder owl' is the guy we oughta be talkin' to here?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Ouch did you call me a troll?

The image at the bottom was supposed to be a bunny. Cute bunny, not ugly troll. *sigh*

Oh, well.........

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

For anyone who hasn't researched the symbolism of secret societies I'd strong recommend doing some research so as this thread doesn't go over your head.

Seen and heard it all before, on more than a few occassions - nothing new here I'm afraid.

I'm not that arrogant that I dismiss the idea of Illuminati / NWO outright, but I very much doubt they'd use such abstract imagery for their alleged nefarious and oh so secret doings on something as random as a TV company's website - sorry but it just holds no credibility at all.....and possibly no logical sense as well.

What did 'they' use to project these 'messages' before the advent of the internet and television?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

And we all need to take that as a bad thing?

it takes a lot of courage to speak out against what the illuminati do,

the illumed scum are planning something very big over the next 3 days according to the messages they put in the football scores on the last rounds of the english german spanish and italian football leagues they are all saying 6,6,24 6,6,25 and 6,6,26 indicating dates 24th june to the 26th june.

Ignore the Idiots on this site OP who only want to bring others down to there own level, keep vigilant you will get these detractors all the time but use your wit to show them how dumb they look, and just pray that theres a god that will take care of them later down the line

Very nice find the one from the BBC coupled with the football scores especially since the BBC is a part of the illuminati (occult/dark cabal/'Untermenschen Vereinung') - I think we are heading toward something major.

You are 100% right on the fact that there's a god going to take care of them, no need for prayer. Not just any god, a sumerian god !

I think we are going to see some drastic changes this year for sure...

What did 'they' use to project these 'messages' before the advent of the internet and television?

Ever heard of a newspaper or radio?

And before that.. think of your local church, masonry or any other ''so-called'' religious place that has been corrupted by filthy scumbags with a lust for power and control. They seem like nice ordinary people but in many cases they are the most disgusting low-life scumbags that have ever set foot on this planet.

edit on 23-6-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't know. I'm sitting here looking through these pictures and I really don't see no coded messages. I went through the bbc site and look through the entire galley and I have to say, these pictures look fairly normal.

Illuminati message are hidden in sight in everything we see and hear ...and of course this world is turning for the worst each and everyday so..If we want something bad to happen in the future whether its a "false flag" or "false start" I promise you something always does.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Very intuitive discovery

The heathen will do what they do, consumed by their deceit and evils. The question is how will you choose to prepare spiritually for the onslaughts to come, both natural and otherwise?

Blessed are the watchmen and those who already recognise this season approaching Harvest, leaning only toward their Creator and the Kingdom of His only Begotten Son.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

ALL of these pictures are laid out to give the distinct impression that CHEMTRAILS are
the result of benign, natural and completely harmless forces and processes.
Chemtrails have to be denied at all costs!

Don't be suckered!
Don't be side-tracked and sucked down blind alleyways!

It is all about 'Normalising' CHEMTRAILING.

DON'T BE SUCKERED! LOOK UP, AND SMELL THE KOFFEE!

edit on 23-6-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This forum really needs a mental health section

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Absolutely nothing to see here move along.

your observations are clutching at straws to say the least.

not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't want to offend op but seriously have you thought the only reason you look at those images and see a secret message is because you know and have probably researched signs of the illuminati so your subconscious mind sees images in this way. Just like you can look at a cloud and see different things in the shapes or how people see Jesus on a piece of toast. Just look up( Pareidolia )....I'm not to good at posting links from my phone but here goesPareidolia

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If these pictures are indeed foreshadowing an event I say mzjor plane crash or an air assault.

2nd

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hidden messages in mainstream magazines.....pshaw.

However if we were to take the bait and consider the possibilities of such outrages claims it would be simple to see that the first image sets the stage for what shall follow.

The target is found.

the remaining images are not in a specific order.

Basically they might suggest however that......a London business center is going down so get out of dodge 'cause wisdom dictates it will be the beginning of ww3. (or something to that affect)

Not at all likely though because that would just be silly thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sio2yh2o

However if we were to take the bait and consider the possibilities of such outrages claims it would be simple to see that the first image sets the stage for what shall follow.

The target is found.

Basically they might suggest however that......a London business center is going down so get out of dodge 'cause wisdom dictates it will be the beginning of ww3. (or something to that affect)

Must not forget to look at the contributors names also.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by sio2yh2o

The target is found.

Must not forget to look at the contributors names also.

Good reminder, there is much detail in this message

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
If these pictures are indeed foreshadowing an event I say mzjor plane crash or an air assault.

2nd

Plenty of planes there for sure

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join