It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant, Cigar-Shaped “Mothership” Filmed Releasing UFOs Over Mexico City

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
immediately i wanna say "weather balloon" mainly because of the erosion like contour and the fact that it's straight up and down and at a few shots the cylindrical shape seems to bend and have a slight curve to it but that little "off-shoot" thing is interesting but it could very well be an instrument intended to jettison off at a particular time mainly because it seems to just fall straight down, i just don't see this as extraterrestrial.

and man.. that woman has a tripod i wish she would have used it haha just when i'd focus intensely in on her close ups it was like she went into a seizure or something with the camera haha or maybe it was her intention

anyway.. i'm still waiting for that truly elusive, "real" money shot. i remain optimistic and hopeful but deep down i don't think i'll get to see it in my life time.

EdIT: i'd also like to add.. if this is et then for some reason "they" seem to really love mexico and brazil haha
edit on 21-6-2013 by n3mesis because: added line

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

Thanks for sharing this. The video seems legit to me.
The object is at a very high altitude, more that the path of the Jet.
S&F.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEthicalSkeptic

The date of the video is May 31, 2013.

Notice that the angle of the sun/shadows on the tripod are very flat and the sun is behind the person filming and slightly off left - low in the sky/near the horizon. That makes this morning or late evening. Notice as well that the sky is clear and not imbued with the haze that arises from a full day of ozone generation and solar oxidation. It is a clear morning. It looks to be around 8 or 9 am Sierra Daylight Time when this was filmed.

That would put this object heading south, in a linear trajectory just west of local celestial meridian, Mexico City at 9 am Mexico Time (Sierra SDT +6(5), US CDT).

And here is where the ISS was orbiting during that exact time window (tracking down that third orbit line to the right), by the ISS tracking system website - notice that the orbit path takes it moving south, just west of Mexico City local meridian at 9 am Mexico City time (I have backed it up in time 24 minutes from flyby as you can see on the tracker, in Zulu Time, in order to be able to see the orbit line cross relative to Mexico City, and not be obscured by the ISS position icon):

And one last thing to add to this. Gosh guys, I am not a social skeptic by any means, but we have to look at these things with an eye of discernment, first - and then step into plurality only when forced to.

In many cases we are forced to. ehhhh...but to me, not on this one....

edit on 21-6-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
For those of you that don't know Spanish. According to her;the video camera is missing the mount on her tri-pod. One reason she is doing it manually,secondly, the object is being observe in the Eastern section of the City. She sounds legit to me; but then again,it is more challenging with ballon theoriest,chinese lanters & ets
edit on 21-6-2013 by GraciaEspn because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2013 by GraciaEspn because: also,it is 6;30 in the afternoon.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

that's amazing, the debunkers will say its condensation dropping from a cloud.

No they won't, they will say that it is a giant cigar shaped object having a poo!

I go for weather balloon dropping other balloons equipped with measurement devices or whatever!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I'm not a debunker by any means; I believe fully in ET, that being said, not every unidentified object in the sky is ET

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hey guys did some processing to some of the scenes, to my untrained eye it seems like it might be a weather balloon, but ill leave that to you expert de-bunkers.

I choose 3 scenes to save time, i stabilized the UFO and painted a trajectory for falling items, first trajectory is every 5 frames (1 dot every 5 frames) Second trajectory is 1 dot every second (30 frames)
Left is original with a tad of sharpen, Right is the same but inverted to able to distinct the shape better and the trajectory dots are added.

1st - First object falls off the Object from its top.The trajectory seems normal for falling object
2nd - Bottom flashes as if it was made of metal.
3rd - Second and last object falls off the top, the trajectory seems weird but it might be high winds.

Btw i recommend 720p and full screen at youtube - > Ufo Close up

Or just use the embedded version
Let me know what you guys think.

edit on 21-6-2013 by CesarO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

Great work CesarO

I find it fascinating that the first and second items did not take a similar dynamic path. The ISS does jettison trash, in the form of 8 inch heat compressed disks. The trash is not simply tossed out a hatch, rather is jettisoned with a planned velocity so that it leaves the proximity of the ISS in a vector which is most safe to the vehicle and degrades the disk orbit as quickly as possible (burns up upon re-entry).

per the Non-Recoverable Cargo Management Plan (Trash Day Chores) for the ISS:

7.17 TRASH/WASTE JETTISON Any trash/waste to be jettisoned from ISS must preclude inadvertent collision with ISS or other vehicles and requires analysis of orientation, change in velocity, ballistic number, size (in order to permit tracking), containment approved for the applicable environmental conditions and schedule/assembly sequence considerations.

Could be it, but those two 'fall trajectories' were interesting.

edit on 21-6-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEthicalSkeptic

Sorry, but I very much doubt you would see an 8 inch garbage disk even with a decent telescope.

I thought it might be possible that it was a weather balloon perhaps dropping data collecting objects or something. idk if they do that.
But the modified video showing the object coming from the top of the object makes me wonder.
Good job with the video CesarO

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Anyone think there's a chance that it's some sort of upper atmosphere biological(or not?) creature giving birth?

You can find a number of videos of strange objects like this, often accompanied by or dropping smaller orb like objects. Are they rods, are they some sort of creature that can even survive in space for some time? They do seem to like mexico too, is it the climate? The air? What's the deal?

For the sake of this discussion I thought I'd throw this idea into the mix, since at this point it could be anything.

I doubt the famous rod video's are real, but this sort of undulating oblong thing is not uncommon. I like to sometimes entertain the idea of there being an upper atmosphere creature that we never see, because it never has to come down....except maybe to spawn or whatever. I bet when they'd die they just drift into space and disintegrate when leaving the planet. I'd guess that they have very little weight. What do you guys think?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
7 minutes of blurry footage shot by some idiot who doesn't know how to use a camera, can't hold it steady, and inexplicably ignores the tripod sitting right next to her.

You can't have many friends.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Originally posted by Sankari

I disagree with you most times when it comes to UFOs, but here I have to agree 100%!!!
There was a TRIPOD RIGHT next to the videoprapher and they didnt USE IT?
I'm calling hoax or manmade objects, no 'mothership' here folks
This is solved as far as I'm concerned

'She' did use the tripod, that's why you can hear the zoom motor once the camera was mounted on the tripod. In any case, hand held or otherwise, 'she' did well to hold steady for a prolonged period.
What the object was is pretty much guesswork.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

No, the "debunkers" (otherwise commonly known as logical people) will say that this looks like a bunch of white or metallic balloons tied together, with one breaking away. Coincidentally there even seems to be some kind of celebration heard in the background! Or that it's a hoax of some kind. Or that it's admittedly currently unexplainable...

It's called a UFO for a reason (the clue is in the "unidentified" part). Someone claiming it's a "mother ship" releasing UFO's or "orbs" is not credible, because they already have a preconceived idea of what they WANT it to be.

To be clear, I believe in alien visitation. I believe it's very arrogant to simply defy mathematical probability and claim we are alone, and never visited. But I also understand the imagination of people who desperately want to have evidence of it, and I also believe that various governments have various toys to play with the likes of which we have never seen before.

People need to get back to the meaning of UFO, specifically the "unidentified" part. Just because there is something in the sky that you personally cannot identify does not mean it's alien, or even the toy of another government. This thing could have so many different explanations when we look into the distortion of the camera, the technology used to record it, the motivations of the people there, the environment, the location... people immediately jumping to it being something fantastical when it could just as easily be very mundane should not really be given any attention IMO.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
For those who dont understand spanish ,she explain why ,she cant use the tripiod,and she describes the time was between 6 or 7 nigth.She also states that because of the clouds she maybe losing the object.And she using a regular video camera all the zoom applied ,so she wishes she had a better camera.She also mentions ,that an airplane is comming near or in perspective of the object.but that all she can see.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Is it me or does that look like something coming back into the atmosphere.
Very slowly I may add.
Looks like space junk burning up in the atmosphere to me.
And the stuff dropping off are pieces of whatever it is falling from the main part.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Definitively looks like a rod more than a mothership.

Motherships are always cloaked!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Definitely one of the more interesting videos. I'm doubtful it's the ISS. The ISS moves very quickly across the sky. You can get email alerts when the ISS is above you by going to spotthestation.nasa.gov and see for yourself how fast it moves. I've seen it a few times and it's very difficult to track by hand with a camcorder fully zoomed in unless you have one of those fancy tracking mounts. To the untrained eye you'd swear it's an airplane high up in the sky. The give away is how fast it moves.

edit on 21-6-2013 by moesyzslak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Have to disagree this being a craft of any kind. To me it looks like a fire ball, just like the one in Russia earlier, and having some pieces of it dropping off.

So being, if this would not be a total hoax (some comments earlier pointed out, why they would not use the tripod, which was shown in the video too).

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The air ship is a little speck at the top of a bright trail illuminated with
nodes due to the frequency. Plain as day to anyone seeing snakes and
other twisted lights in the sky. Also at night captured in streaks of light
as ships jump around. People have to lie or make up stories on what they
see cause they don't know from Tesla UFO ships.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This video actually recorded by young mexican girl Alejandra Estrada Zaragoza
AKA Alessa EZ (Youtube) is not a UFO Mothership and certainly not releasing
UFOs, it's another string of balloons as Alejandra use to videotape all the time.
Unfortunately for her these strings of ballons also known as EBANIS have been
discarded by ufologists in Mexico some years ago, that's why young Alejandra
has not been taken seriously in the mexican UFO field but take a look at
Alejandra's Youtube channel and see for yourself all her videos are balloons
and EBANIS ( Strings of balloons ).

www.youtube.com...

Here is a good example of how these EBANIS or strings of ballons can be explained
and see the photo of the white balloons that Alejandra Estrada is videotaping all the
time. The string of balloons at certain time and altitude the pressure releases them
from the string, this has been proven many times.

www.ghosttheory.com...

I must say that Alejandra Estrada is just a confused girl that in her excitement doesn't
distinguish between a legitimate sighting and a mundane one even that people tell her
these are balloons she ignores the advice and remains in her illusions, too bad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join