It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant, Cigar-Shaped “Mothership” Filmed Releasing UFOs Over Mexico City

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Could this be where the Dragon God Myth came from. Who knows how high up that thing is?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
For those of you who say she's not using a tripod.---I disagree. She isn't using THAT tripod that we see in the video, but she's using "a" tripod. I can tell how she moves it, and how the camera slowly slips down into place.
My tripod does exactly the same thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I like the footage, think I've seen it before but not sure, I do remember the other 'spewer' from Mexico where it seemed to be spewing object in very large numbers from both sides of its middle..

But back to out object, I also think she is using a tripod, to keep an object that small in the view port of possibly a 3-4inch lcd view finder is a tough call, I think she did well. The first mistake most made was not to watch this full screen, I missed the pods or whatever they were the first time because I watched it as is, full screen and the magic happens

I have no idea what it is, its certainly metallic at points and what looks like Apollo white matt paint for the rest?

It seems to have ports on the sides and on the bottom(?) but its impossible to say at what angle we are seeing this, it looks like its vertical but we could just be seeing its underbelly?

My first thought would be if we have high altitude seeding or sampling devices?

By the way I use high altitude because its clearly seen at the end to be behind the clouds and juding by the speed thay are moving to it the object is well behind them, add to that the amount of zoom used compare to the no zoom size.

Its either tiny and close (the clouds make me think NO) or its big and far which would be my thought.

Unless someone can identify a seeding sampling device it truly is a UFO and not a CGI one. ruled out the CGI notion because of my feeling and experience in CG stuff, whatever it is it was up there on the day...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Awesome video! Don't know exactly what it is. Does anyone have answers?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Very interesting and honest video footage, and theres also alot of plausible reply's to it here.
However i dont see anything in the video that can rule out that its a man made obect, so unless
a meteorological or/and spacestation expert comes forward this will remain a UFO

We really need better and stronger camera's

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Both videos one vertical and the other cigar horizontal should show nodes of
bright light and dark regions as if powered by high voltage and thus any high
voltage leakage causing the bright lights. I am sure the master minds of UFOs
have figured out they can not speak of this. If there is leakage how does it stay
aloft and flyable. That is the question as the ship must keep the energy flow
to itself like transmit and receive in a loop while outside air bursts light up.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The "orbs" are probably same energy balls that carry individual ETs. They fly in clusters and sometimes make crop circles. Here's a close-up of one doing a bounce-jump in an urban area.

edit on 1-7-2013 by FormerSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ground orbs might mean some UFO passed over head.
On the ship itself orbs might come off any place on the hull.
Also generated in a string from the ship with nodes of some frequency.
People are only in the ship that shows up as a light bulb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join