It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant, Cigar-Shaped “Mothership” Filmed Releasing UFOs Over Mexico City

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thus a good example of trying to be like Tesla when fakers appear.
This is good for the anti Tesla agents to discount sightings as well.

Imagine allowing these ships to be seen over Mexico City.
Not a good idea.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Did you even watch the video? Not ALL of it was blurry and yes you can clearly see something flying out or away from the object.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

When I had a UFO appear over my house.

The very last thing I thought about was to film it.

I am more prepared now, however it still will not be in my first 100 thoughts.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
could be a stack of balloons with single balloons breaking of

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by topdog81

This video actually recorded by young mexican girl Alejandra Estrada Zaragoza
AKA Alessa EZ (Youtube) is not a UFO Mothership and certainly not releasing
UFOs, it's another string of balloons as Alejandra use to videotape all the time.
Unfortunately for her these strings of ballons also known as EBANIS have been
discarded by ufologists in Mexico some years ago, that's why young Alejandra
has not been taken seriously in the mexican UFO field but take a look at
Alejandra's Youtube channel and see for yourself all her videos are balloons
and EBANIS ( Strings of balloons ).

Thanks free_spirit. The full 22 minute video tells the story. SIAFHO Sickenly Identified and Fake-Hoaxed Object

Hoax - A fraud perpetrated to deceive people into believing an event or subject

Fake-Hoax - A fraud perpetrated to discredit a subject or group.

edit on 21-6-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraciaEspn
For those of you that don't know Spanish. According to her;the video camera is missing the mount on her tri-pod. One reason she is doing it manually,secondly, the object is being observe in the Eastern section of the City. She sounds legit to me; but then again,it is more challenging with ballon theoriest,chinese lanters & ets
edit on 21-6-2013 by GraciaEspn because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2013 by GraciaEspn because: also,it is 6;30 in the afternoon.

I should have mentioned that she said she was missing the mount piece to the tripod in the original post. But people would have still complained... thanks for noting that

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Still hard to make out any other than a hi altitude thingy drifting with the wind. It never makes any anomalous moves or changes its profile. My take is the balloon was raised on heat from candles and thats what is seen falling away.

You want to see something more compelling along those lines, take a look at the Salida footage from Colorado. See the linear oscillations, the sudden movements, the 'other' orbs and listen to their confused "what is it" speech.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The amount of times these UFOs have been spotted in Mexico they must surly love Burritos! LoL

edit on 21-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Let me show you how uninformed I am by using an old cliche. Aren't weather ballons long, thin, vertical, and with rounded tops? Don't they drop instrument packages? Or, perhaps, sampling air quality and dropping the sample?

Or a solar airship balloon - basically, these are giant sausage shaped balloons that absorb heat from the sun and thus rise into the air:

thecoolgadgets.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Instantly recognizable, high altitude balloon used to drop many things such as:

Research equipment such as this NASA airplane:

or evenPeople:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Similar to the "cloud cigar" sightings that took place in Europe during the mid-20th Century. Here's a paper from the International UFO Reporter:

Satellite Objects and Cloud Cigars

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone
reply to post by Sankari

Did you even watch the video? Not ALL of it was blurry and yes you can clearly see something flying out or away from the object.

Yes a second ship came in from the right and went lower then all of a sudden its up
high on the right again. This is because they are very fast. There is no time dimension
or parallel universes going on, it is just fast. That is also why the light suddenly appears
as another ship looking over the distressed ship. Puffing out a line of ball lightning like
it was from Tesla is not to be tolerated but who now days thinks of Tesla ship as UFOs.
First off the levitation work of Tesla has only been disclosed by the FBI so there is a lot
of make up work by agents required to keep secrets secret.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Perhaps we see front to back propelling waves.
If waves are powerful enough to make air illuminate on the hull of a ship there
might be enough air/ether power grabbed to move the ship. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well linear oscillations might be propelling waves if you consider the ship as an inside
out Tesla gas bulb. No lightning bolts but controlled forces of air and atmospheric charges
that bang into the ship hull and illuminate the surroundings. So are the forces great enough
to propel that great ship. We may never know from the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Good point. I get that ionized gas fluorescent light tube idea, too. There something there that may give us the key to understanding their systems one day.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Ha ha ha ha ha. Hilarious. What next faeries at the bottom of the garden. In the 1920's faeries were all the rage, now it's UFO's.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I would think calling whoever launches balloons there would be a good start to a investigation. If anyone could find out the name of the town. Also dig into balloons dropping devices of any kind. Ill see what i can find out. I only havea phone and i really cant see it drop anything. But will take your word for it. I would have filmed till the cloud passed, wich makes me believe they thought it was a weather balloon or its nothing. Imo.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Looks to be Cylinder shaped not a giant balloon or balloons... Also most instruments dropped are over oceans and large inland bodies of water. almost never on land.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
unbelievable. UN-BE-LIEVABLE. I cannot believe how many of you are CRYING about the video footage. is something wrong with your eyesight? maybe she wanted the camera to be mobile to verify it's authenticity. I could see the object and the objects it were dropping absolutely 100% fine to the best of the cameras capability. if I could see it 100% fine, not 90 or 95, I absolutely cannot believe that so many people are crying.

what's happening to this website

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

TPTB will just say it's another weather balloon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join