It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA Flight 800 investigators break silence in new documentary, claim original conclusion about caus

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Dunno, I am just on an evidence finding mission. I have no feelings one way or the other as to what it means. Do you want more evidence? I will keep looking just to help you all out.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Peter Lance wrote a really interesting book on this that tied it to the Bojinka plot, It's a must read.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Such an interesting topic... Have enjoyed reading all 8 pages of the thread, and looking forward to the stuff I'll wake up to tomorrow...

Also, knowing that I was only 11 when this incident happened, all this information is totally new to me...

S&F

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Here is just an old CIA clip I thought you may be interested in watching. Perhaps this will take your memories back in time.

TWA 800: CIA animation: "What did the eyewitnesses see?"

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i don't believe a damn word the FBI says, about anything, ever. they lie through their teeth. it's what they do. i am in no doubt whatsoever that flight 800 was shot down, by a missile, and this was subsequently covered up. i have ZERO faith in the proffered 'official' interpretations of what they say people 'thought' they saw. baloney.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

i'll skip the 7 pages, hope no one has mentioned this.
it would seem the El Al flight was the real target. it would be interesting to see the passenger list of this flight. also the list from the TWA 800. it might clear up the motive.
it seems strange they would target an israeli craft.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Things that bother me:

- the force of the tank explosion is sufficient to separate the forward fuselage from the wing root. This causes the remainder of the plane to pitch up accounting for the horizontal then vertical trajectories reported by witnesses. Yet this explosion doesn't separate the fuselage behind the wing root nor either of the wings from the fuselage.

- the video linked earlier, where a 737 tank was exploded shows the deformation intruding into the cabin area yet I don't recall any evidence of such occurring on the 747. Perhaps the cabin floor on the 747 is substantially reinforced over the 737, which might constrain the forces and direct them underneath the floor where they might sufficiently overpressure the external fuselage ahead of the wing root?

- a spark purportedly occurred across high-voltage and low voltage systems. I sure hope the FAA and NTSB follow far more strict guidelines than what ANSI issues as the NEC ["National Electrical Code"] requiring minimum separation distances, jacketing and bisection angles between high and low volt systems where such systems are required to cross specifically created to prevent sparking across dissimilar voltage potentials. If they don't, the recreational vehicles I built in the early 90's are far more safe than any airplane out there.

edit on 6/19/2013 by abecedarian because: added last sentence to wiring concern.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Zaphod58

A number of the students were high school students from Williamsport, PA.
My now deceased father-in-law told me something interesting the night that it happened.
He was at work when a coworker received a call from her son in the US Navy. He said that the ship that he was stationed on shot Flight 800 down. It was accidental, according to him.
I know that it sounds incredible in that someone would have surely talked about it since then and what reason would there be for the government to cover it up.
But that is what I heard the night that it occurred.

doubt it was accidental ..

I'm no expert but, I'm pretty sure signatures from aircraft transponders are designated as Civil, military or Gov(?) and unidentified..they would have know what type it was..

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I really hope you folks don't mind me finding this stuff. Anyone here read radar?

Everything is kewl so far...

Here is the radar from 1 second before kaboom.... There was supposed to be 4 rapidly approaching blips before this happened. Can anyone who reads radar see any such thing?

CST no longer transmitting..

edit on 19-6-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Amelia Earhart, Jimmy Hoffa, and now this old tar baby? The only thing missing is more NEVER BEFORE RELEASED PICTURES OF MARILYN. What are they trying to distract us from? It's scandal overload!
edit on 19-6-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

CIA CREST

Nothing on the CIA CREST archive. Does anyone have the CIA report?

Note that if you are coming clean about an event, you don't do it in a documentary. You go to the press and state your case. This release method is quite suspicious, as in are they getting paid for this.

I was never all that convinced about the center fuel tank explosion, but an aviation reporter I know said it does happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Well, your aviation reporter, can he read radar? I have these radar pics and am clueless about what they indicate.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The image isn't very sharp, but basically you have flight ID or Tail number, speed and altitude. Usually they hit the printer and take a snapshot of the screen. I have a FAA screen dump somewhere.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spiderbadarse

Peter Lance wrote a really interesting book on this that tied it to the Bojinka plot, It's a must read.

That was in "Cover Up." The claim was a bomb was on board, based on a chemical residue found. However, there was a dog training exercise that COULD have been on the plane that was used in TWA800. There was confusion as to which plane was used for the training. I remember this well because that was the one thing I had talked to Peter Lance about the book. I believe he though it was a bomb with a timer. But you can't use a timer in New York. I have never had an on-time flight in NYC in the history of aviation It would probably blow up on the ground. Maybe a pressure sensitive trigger, but that isn't easy since the cargo compartment is pressurized somewhat. If you have followed Ramsi Yusef, he just uses simple timers. He connects a SCR to a watch. SCRs will latch, so they make good bomb triggers in that they don't turn off until the bomb has exploded. He used a watch for the timer.

I've bought the trilogy of his 9/11 books. Good reading, and well researched, but there are things in it that you can't take for a fact. That is, just because someone says they did something, doesn't mean it is true. Criminals lie all the time. One of the reasons they investigate crimes even if they have a confession is often the person confessing didn't do it, or had help, etc. You simply can't take a person at their word.

It is well worth going to Lance;s book signings since he shows slides that are not in the book.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The French claimed it was a cruise missile

Well just because your name is Pierre, it doesn't mean you are French. ;-) That is if you are referring to Pierre Salinger, a San Francisco native.
Pierre Salinger

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Flag for you. That was a brilliant documentary, with some intense and sad moments. Really shows how the American people are "played". For shame that this disaster was not investigated fully with transparency yet it's good to see these people working together for the truth, and exposing bureaucratic rats. I've always found this one of the more haunting air disasters, and that documentary totally backs up that feeling...the official explanations just seem cockamamie.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Gee, I never saw this, did you? Now off to look for the real smoking gun.

The above is the photo taken by Heidi Krieger on her boat on the night of the crash of TWA 800. Here follows the news account from Newsday

Krieger thinks she has first-hand evidence. She was out on her boat in
the Great South Bay snapping pictures of her father, on his boat, with
a disposable camera on July 17, and caught the image of a squiggly
white line in the background of one photo. The FBI was so interested
they took her negatives but never called back to say what they
thought.

What really happened photos

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

That's probably a firework trail if it isn't just an artifact on the negative. If that was a missile it's flying so erratically the only way you'd hit your target is if you were in the blast radius. No way that would've been accurate enough to hit a moving target over 10,000ft.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I know what happened, but I can't say. But, I'll say this, and I hope nobody causes me trouble.
Back then, we had a rouge congressman who was doing crazy stuff that would have caused trouble for America if it was known what he was doing,
He successfully pulled off a silent coup of our government. Blackmail, threats, terror, intimidation, and so on.
Soon after he pulled off the coup, he faked his death and is calling shots from behind the scenes these days.
Flight 800 was only one thing he did. There was also an aerial tram in Aviano italy, anthrax stolen from our defense lab and sent to people, missing hard drives from los alamos, and all kinds of mayhem.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ok this one is a goodie... It relates to the radar pics that I have posted. The FBI thinks a navy ship did it, and the department of defense is covering it up.

Blank has stated that their experts have identified this anomoly as the missle that brought down TWA flight 800. Blank advised that 4 radar sweeps show the anomoly as traveling at mach 2.Etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join