It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA Flight 800 investigators break silence in new documentary, claim original conclusion about caus

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I disagree about the graphic footage of the victims being eliminated; in this case such footage both shows important elements which the documentary covers (not going to spoil that for those who haven't viewed it) and, equally important, it humanizes this event to the viewers; it let's the viewer understand that there were actual people, people who could have been any of us on a flight and showing the underwater footage drives that point home. Connecting the viewer to the deceased through humanization in this case because it makes an event from 17 years ago real to them.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Good diggin!

If accurate it looks pretty conclusive to me. Primary return of unknown object.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

all great points, I originally thought epix was a standard TV channel not a subscription one. So yes they probably will keep it in.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What I would like to know is, how is this going to affect all of those families?
When this happened, we found out that one of our oldest customers wife and daughter were on the plane. It was just heartbreaking.
Now, to find out there may be proof that this was not the accident they claim it was? After all this time? I can't even imagine the emotional roller-coaster they must be on.

link   
THANK YOU to the OP
and all participants.

I just finished watching the film. I took notes, and I will be looking further into these people...
this makes me SICK.

My heart aches for all of us, especially those who we've lost, and who've survived the loss of their loved ones.
Our Government and its Agencies (excluding the honorable members of the NTSB and ALL others who came forward) should be routed, prosecuted, and imprisoned.

Those who DID speak up and come forward deserve Medals of Honor. I am grateful that people like them exist.
~wild

link   

Thanks again for posting it up i think a lot of people missed the link, i sure did, apparently 3 times :/

So after watching it, I'm thoroughly convinced I was right, back then, to believe the "conspiracy" that it was brought down with a missile.

According to the video, after matching up the radar hits, physical evidence, as well as the witness testimony, you find that it was 3 missiles that took this jet down, coming from 3 different sources.

Now, I'll come right out and say this, if they do reopen this, it's going to be blamed on Al Qaeda, we all know this. But a triangulated missile attack, while US navy was operating in the area? No, no, I'm not buying terrorists at all.

here's my theory. TWA 800 was brought down in a coordinated attack, by mistake. The El Al flight was supposed to be shot down, then blamed on (insert brown people here) so Israel and the US could kick off another war. That's my opinion on the fact. And I believe it was the US that brought it down.

Evidence tampering, evidence disappearing, evidence ignored, witnessed not allowed to testify, standard operating procedures changed or ignored outright.

that much effort to cover up a terrorist attack as an accident? Nah, I'm not buying that, that don't doesn't hunt.

edit on 19-6-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thankyou.
And thanks to NickDC202 , phishyblankwaters and all for posting and reposting!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

I know the hot and sexy term on ATS these days is FALSE FLAG ATTACK, but that must be on the table in this case if there is to be a full and free discussion on what really happened.

If they shot down the El Al flight and went to war, then it's a false flag. Nothing was rammed through congress, no marching orders were given. This is a run of the mill cover up, and a pretty bad one too.

i think it was a false flag that failed, that's the only explanation I can see, I don't see why they'd try to cover up a terrorist attack, look at 911, buildings didn't even come down before they were blaming it on Islamic Terrorists.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

At the end of the film there is definitely a moment involving the family that drove me to tears followed by a moment with the whistleblowers that kept the tears flowing.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen a list of passengers on that flight? If so, was there anyone that stood out to you? In order for any plane to be shot down either by air-to-air or surface-to-air ordinance over US soil, the president, then Bill Clinton, must give that order. Otherwise, it would not have been executed.

Does anyone recall anyone that just disappeared without a trace in 1996? If so, we need to ask the question, What were they involved in, Who did they know and Where they on that flight?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

don't thank me I apparently can't read, give your thanks to Nick, he Op'd the thread and provided the video for us to watch.

I'll probably watch the thing again and take notes, it's literally packed with information. No surprises at the end when they show all the people who declined to be interviewed. Why would you agree to that knowing they have you dead to rights?

silence is golden I guess.

and it's funny some of the people clearly involved in a cover-up, when confronted with the evidence of nitrates as well as the "splatter pattern" honestly seemed shocked that they were never shown this information, the look on their faces says it all.

As to how a cover-up like this works, easy, compartmentalized. Seems like the FBI, a handfull of em, were running the whole show from day 1. Right down to lying about witness testimony and making evidence disappear.

I know some of this was presented in an older video, specifically the evidence tag tampering, i remmeber that, as well as the "bomb sniffing dog test residue" but I thought that was debunked.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

The two theories that were discussed around the island (the dive shop that I was a regular client provided a ton of equipment and support to the recovery teams beginning the afternoon after Flight 800 exploded) and have not been debunked are:
1. The never discussed EL AL flight was the flight targeted by an extremist group who fired a device from a boat, but because the EL AL flight was delayed at the gate, TWA 800 was the next flight to share the same flight path and those firing the device shot down the wrong flight. The timing was specific to send a clear message and create chaos days before the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.

2. An accidental launch during the international military exercises taking place off the coast of the Island at that time.

Pierre Salinger, White House Press Sec from 61-64, went to his grave saying it was an errant US military missile that shot TWA out of the sky. He left the county (to France) when Bush (II) was elected and died there.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You forgot to write "SPOILER ALERT" LOL

You're more than welcome; I was stunned when I found the EPIX documentary on their media relations site (which is a public website accessible to anyone) and thought it was appropriate to add it to the dialogue here (since the OP's news article was based on the EPIX documentary). I'll admit that the first two times I posted the link to the documentary in this thread I was very subtle about it calling it a "hidden gem" in the press release that contains a link and a password and in another writing "Hint: You don't have to wait until July 17".

As far as the theories you presented, they are interesting and a good catalyst to start discussion. I believe that the EL AL flight was the intended target simply because that information seemed to be dropped from the coverage in the same manner that the video of the flight being hit by an outside object and exploding disappeared.

I'm hoping that this documentary, airing on EPIX on 17 July 2013, is a big success and a catalyst for reopening the investigation or at least opening others eyes to the tragedy of TWA 800.

The documentary has already had an impact:
Filmmaker asserts new evidence on crash of TWA Flight 800
From CNN, 19 July 2013

The film's producers are submitting a petition -- signed by "many" former investigators -- asking for the National Transportation Safety Board to reopen its investigation, based on new evidence offered by the documentary, Stalcup said.

Tom Stalcup, the film's co-producer, mentioned that those papers to reopen the investigation were filed with the NTSB this morning.
edit on 6/19/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

No, I'm referring to French tabloids, and reporters that published articles claiming that it was a cruise missile.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Our Govt. has no conscience, that much is clear... I'm trying to understand out why they would do this. And what I came up with is, 1. Accident 2. There was someone on that flight they wanted dead (anyone ever check the flight manifest to see if there were person(s) of interest)...

So many witnesses, so much doesn't add up to the official story given.. Why wouldn't the Govt. just own up to it if it was an accident, instead of letting these families suffer through the lies. Are they attempting to save face here? To save themselves from lawsuits? I just dont get it...

And after watching that documentary I'm convinced now that the plane was shot down.
edit on 19-6-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

I remember the video of what looked like a rocket. It was later explained that it was actually fuel being ejected and then ignited from the aircraft. Never bought that explanation.

This is exactly what I remember seeing and the same explanation was given. It sure looked like a missile to me in that video.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I remember this event and I'll never forget a clip I saw on the news showing a surface to air missile being launched. The reporter said it was footage filmed by a tourist. Then...Bam! Never saw this video again, ever, anywhere. Then came the story of the center tank explosion which became the official line. In the back of my mind, I always wondered about the clip I'd seen and where the hell it went
reply to post by minkmouse

I live on Long Island and although I was maybe 10 or 11, I swear I can remember that video. I remember saying something about it and no one knew what the heck i was talking about after all these years it is nice to know i wasn't the only one who remembers seeing this video. no to read the article..

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I don't know if you've had the opportunity to watch the EPIX documentary TWA Flight 800, but there is a scene where a bald gentleman, who was deeply involved in the investigation and stands behind the government conclusion, is interviewed; it is the most apparent lying by an official I've ever seen on camera (if you watched that scene with the volume muted you would still have no doubt he is lying).

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by jhn7537

I don't know if you've had the opportunity to watch the EPIX documentary TWA Flight 800, but there is a scene where a bald gentleman, who was deeply involved in the investigation and stands behind the government conclusion, is interviewed; it is the most apparent lying by an official I've ever seen on camera (if you watched that scene with the volume muted you would still have no doubt he is lying).

Yea I watched it, thanks to you sharing the sneaky details of the password within the press release

That documentary literally blew my mind away... Well done and extremely detailed with legitimate and i mean legitimate experts discussing the case...

That Asst. FBI Director Kalstram really pisses me off in that documentary.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I worry that this "veil of secrecy " is being deliberately pulled asunder as a main point of provocation.
I know always with scary paranoids. But if the paranoids weren't out to get me. I wouldn't be scared.

Any way SnF for the OP and keep up the good work

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join