It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World weather problems and chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

I've seen planes fly over a half hour apart one has a contrail that dissipates after a few moments only leaving what would be a 3 inch trail in the sky then another plane fly over in the same area and leave a contrail that never dissipates it only appears to because it spreads out covering the entire area. So I guess the atmosphere changed a great deal in that short period even though it no effect on the temperature of where i'm looking from.

Then this will blow your mind....

Yes it does and no it wouldn't change a thing from where your looking from...

edit on 18-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21
reply to post by Zaphod58

What would it take for you to believe if it were true???

A piece of evidence that was actually what the poster claimed it was without requiring any kind of suspension of disbelief or leap of logic to make it fit the claim would do it for me.

I've seen planes fly over a half hour apart one has a contrail that dissipates after a few moments only leaving what would be a 3 inch trail in the sky then another plane fly over in the same area and leave a contrail that never dissipates it only appears to because it spreads out covering the entire area. So I guess the atmosphere changed a great deal in that short period even though it no effect on the temperature of where i'm looking from.

But for that to be evidence requires your claim that they flew through the same bit of sky to be accurate. Did you measure or track the aircrafts progress or did you make an assumption based on the fact that you were looking in the same direction? The sky is three dimensional so those aircraft may have been thousands of feet apart. How do you know they weren't? This is an example of someone basing an opinion on partial knowledge, which is a flawed methodology.

think back to when you were a kid I can guarantee you have no recollection of these long contrails lingering all day.

How can you possibly 'guarantee' that which you have just made up? Besides, you are completely wrong.

You could even look at the sun for a few seconds back then, nowadays you can't look at it for a split second because its so bright now. Maybe that has something to do with why they are spraying it.

Over forty years ago we had to paint sunglasses black with powder paint at school to observe a partial eclipse, so you are making stuff up again.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

the fact you non believers always take this approach and never actually take the time to do any investigating is why you are a troll. Your head will always be in the sand. That's pathetic

What approach? YOU started writing about 'trolls' and 'trusting the government' without any prompting whatsoever. What research have YOU done?

I have done plenty and much of it is posted on here. My open minded research and fact checking is why I know believers are gullible fools.

edit on 18-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

What would it take for you to believe if it were true???

A test taken of a 'trail in situ, using good methodology.

So I guess the atmosphere changed a great deal in that short period even though it no effect on the temperature of where i'm looking from.

Well, yes, the atmosphere is dynamic and NO the temperature where you are 'looking from' has no bearing on the temperature at flight altitude.

think back to when you were a kid I can guarantee you have no recollection of these long contrails lingering all day.

Wrong. I am 52, my dad flew to work every week, and there were long contrails sometimes. Just like now.

You could even look at the sun for a few seconds back then, nowadays you can't look at it for a split second because its so bright now.

The prevailing "chemtrail" lore seems to be that the "chemtrails" are dimming the sun. Did you miss that memo?

the fact you non believers always take this approach and never actually take the time to do any investigating is why you are a troll. Your head will always be in the sand. That's pathetic

I am a housewife, with no aviation experience, nor higher education in meteorology. I researched quite a bit. I have learned a lot. I bow to the experts and those with experience that I don't have, and learn from them all the time. You can to, if you didn't have a mind closed to the chance that you are wrong. There are 150,000 hits if you Google "contrail studies -chemtrails." You can start there.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Wrong. We do investigate the evidence provided. How about you present some evidence to show that we trust the government and don't believe there'd be a covert operation. We'll investigate that too and find it to be nothing but bunk just like the rest of the 'evidence'

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by thetiggler

Sorry but you mentioned the most taboo word on this site "Chemtrails" Here come all the trolls and people that trust the government and believe they surely wouldn't have a covert operation in plain sight to do god knows what.

Oh and you posted a Youtube video which also means its a hoax.. and if it has a song in it, it's completely irrelevant. Sorry man there just contrails in every city in a every climate that criss cross the skies in patterns and spread out for hours and they're certainly aren't any pictures of them flying releasing this poison or articles from other governments saying that they have done this in the past. I really can't believe you are even still trying to find the truth my man. LOL the irony huh

What kills me, we've had professional Weather Men tell us that its chemtrails . Putting aluminium in the sky and we still get people telling us there are no chemtrails. I know my skies and when u see X mark the spot, chem's being turned off in mid-air.... I have proof of that in a video i did in Montana and yet... They still scream its only contrails... lol like i said... Professional weather men have come out and told us its chems and again they shoot it down. I think the biggest screamers of contrails... Personally i think their ego's are bigger then using the words.." Wow, i was wrong"

My video of chem- trails
S&F

edit on 19-6-2013 by tracehd1 because: S&F

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Here's a link that proves what they're doing and the capabilities they have

Video link of sending energy across the sea's..

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

What kills me, we've had professional Weather Men tell us that its chemtrails . Putting aluminium in the sky and we still get people telling us there are no chemtrails

And this professional weathermens name wouldn't be Scott Stevens now would it?

If you can show a professional meteorologist that says this then you may actually have something, but then again they actually know the truth so good luck with that.

I know my skies and when u see X mark the spot, chem's being turned off in mid-air....

With that statement alone shows you don't know your skies....

Professional weather men have come out and told us its chems and again they shoot it down. I think the biggest screamers of contrails... Personally i think their ego's are bigger then using the words.." Wow, i was wrong"

Again show me a professional meteorologist that says this not weather man as there is a difference.

In fact we do have one that is a member here and he says chemtrails do not exist and he even has a thread that you really need to read and learn what those lines in the sky are...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw how do you know what your seeing is a chemtrail, did you do a chemical analysis on those supposed chemtrails you say you saw, did you get any samples to get tested( of course from the trail itself and not from the ground)?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Here's a link that proves what they're doing and the capabilities they have

And what does this have to do with chemtrails?

Video link of sending energy across the sea's

You didn't watch this video did you?

Where does it say it was transmitted across seas?

Your linked video says a couple miles...

A fully successful transmission of electricity (wireless) across several miles

You do understand the difference between several miles and across the seas don't you?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

So what you are really saying there is you don't have a clue about the sky, don't have the foggiest idea why on earth thousands of aircraft might leave trails that cross each other or that variable atmospheric conditions can result in stop start trails.

You hungrily gobble down the Chemtrail stories provided by proven liars and hucksters, such as a weatherman who was fired from his job on TV for lying! (no, you haven't named Scott Stevens, but if your weatherman isn't him, who is it?)

And yet the fact that the entire world of aviation and meteorology professionals (read again: professionals, whose livliehood revolves around the weather and the sky each and every day) regard Chemtrail theory as a pathetic joke completely escapes you.

And please explain, if you would, what your video "proves" about chemtrails or where it shows anything being transmitted across the sea? Isn't that one of hese leaps of logic to make it fit the claim I was writing about last night?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yes I watched as an aeroplane mad kid back in Scotland during the early 1970s. I used to be fascinated by the contrails that the transatlantic flights used to make. Absolutely no different to the contrails that I see today although there was a lot less air traffic back then. In the 1980s I served in the Royal Observer Corps in Scotland. One of our roles at our underground bunker was a weather observation to relay back to Head quarters. If the transatlantic upper air routes were busy the contrails would look no different to what I observe on some upper air routes today.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If I really thought that anyone on this site would take this subject seriously I would go on and give details but its a waste of time.

Your thoughts might not always mirror reality, I know my don't at times more than often actually

Please give details, many here are willing look at whats supplied, see in this thread, however can you supply something I can verify my self by learning about anything I don't understand of what you supply or will I just have to believe? Just use my intuition and eyes? Because if I cant question and obtain a course of learning that through practical means can verify myself what anyone says is truth and they know, without being to explain from all perspectives then their knowledge is narrow minded because at the end beliefs are required.

I don't doubt that people in Government and corporation working side by side plan, conspire and do many things us conspiracy theorists or enthusiasts fear they do behind the scenes, however so far whats been supplied and what got many into freaking out and simply believing was "what in the world are they spraying" and then through word of mouth and conspiracy sites it grew into what it is today. The film has a number of points brought forward to show that whats being said by these "scientists" has been edited for the purposes of the film. The conspiracy has gone from the misidentified contrails from the years back t the 90s to every thing from blocking the sun/Geo-engineering which has been the buzz in recent years to stopping people from praying is one of the more
ideas I heard so far.

Some say its evil other its good others its aliens, yet contrails and the explanation for the increase in them and why some behave as they do is a know science like I was saying above about knowing. I could find the means the perform an experiment to prove the results of whats being claimed or I could study further and research how the knowledge was obtained how meteorology has evolved and how engineering has evolved and if I am unsatisfied and still question well then proof through experimentation must happen to show reality for what it is.

I am satisfied with what minimal reading and schooling I have had to understand the explanation of what believers call "debunkers" supply or if something does pop up that I might think hey this person might have something I will ask questions, so far those who propose this conspiracy theory to be really going on and they supply their "evidence", can never really explain their stance other than their "intuition" their "eyes" or tell you "do your research" if you don't "believe". Beliefs are left for the religions and the chemical composition of trails in the sky can only be explained and understood in scientific means. Having a video uploaded on YouTube that feeds on the ignorance we all have at times of reacting without thinking is not the way to go. When I first saw "what in the world are they spraying" I was quite convinced of what was being portrayed even though some things like contrails never persisting and spreading in the past went against my memory and it seems many others. Many older than me(only 35) that I asked either remembered seeing them for their own reasons or didn't remember, which in my mind means what it means, that they didn't remember seeing contrails not that they were denying that they ever were occurring.
Plus memories especially 25+ years ago cant really taken as evidence as its becomes too circumstantial.

Tell ya what somebody on this site has to be filthy rich, rent a private plane and follow a chemtrail/contrail and see for yourselves. Oh and don't forget to film it.

Why rich?

Its been suggested before on here ways of obtaining proof that if believers wanted to prove their belief into this chemtrail conspiracy that a few of you who are strong in your beliefs would have to form a group and fork out the cash between you to obtain proof. the more of you the cheaper it is per person.

If memory serves me right a lot less than $50,000 would be needed and I believe from reading here that was the production cost of the "documentary" "what in the world are they spraying" that's spoken of in the video in the OP.

If its $50,000 to obtain this proof which I assume it would less, however lets just say $50000.

50 believers at $1000 a pop.

500 believers at $100 a pop.

1000 believers at $50 a pop.

Why not just form together like people in the scientific community do and prove your theories?

Just on ATS alone you could find a 100 believers ($500 a pop) willing to take some action, why wait?

The proof is there, take it its yours. (as you are making the claim)

Hopefully this will inspire the believers to obtain their proof

edit on 19-6-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Oh the irony,

lets see your first reply in this thread before any "debunking trolls" joined the conversation

Sorry but you mentioned the most taboo word on this site "Chemtrails" Here come all the trolls and people that trust the government and believe they surely wouldn't have a covert operation in plain sight to do god knows what. Oh and you posted a Youtube video which also means its a hoax.. and if it has a song in it, it's completely irrelevant. Sorry man there just contrails in every city in a every climate that criss cross the skies in patterns and spread out for hours and they're certainly aren't any pictures of them flying releasing this poison or articles from other governments saying that they have done this in the past. I really can't believe you are even still trying to find the truth my man. LOL the irony huh

"LOL the irony huh" and your other ending to what I quoted "That's pathetic".

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You guys are right I'm convinced now chemtrails aren't real. Appreciate the help in making it very clear. I will sleep better tonight. Thank you all.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

reply to post by thetiggler

Sorry but you mentioned the most taboo word on this site "Chemtrails" Here come all the trolls and people that trust the government and believe they surely wouldn't have a covert operation in plain sight to do god knows what.

Oh and you posted a Youtube video which also means its a hoax.. and if it has a song in it, it's completely irrelevant. Sorry man there just contrails in every city in a every climate that criss cross the skies in patterns and spread out for hours and they're certainly aren't any pictures of them flying releasing this poison or articles from other governments saying that they have done this in the past. I really can't believe you are even still trying to find the truth my man. LOL the irony huh

What kills me, we've had professional Weather Men tell us that its chemtrails . Putting aluminium in the sky and we still get people telling us there are no chemtrails. I know my skies and when u see X mark the spot, chem's being turned off in mid-air.... I have proof of that in a video i did in Montana and yet... They still scream its only contrails... lol like i said... Professional weather men have come out and told us its chems and again they shoot it down. I think the biggest screamers of contrails... Personally i think their ego's are bigger then using the words.." Wow, i was wrong"

My video of chem- trails
S&F

edit on 19-6-2013 by tracehd1 because: S&F

That might give visual evidence of a trail in the sky, yes it does give evidence of a trail in the sky, visual evidence meaning we can all see it. what its chemically composed of cannot be shown by your video.

It has nothing to do with ego but a lot to do with critical thinking. when shown to be wrong many here man up and do change lanes and hop on board if the evidence is sufficient.

Videos of trails in the sky, what ever they might be is not evidence of whats in the trails to be able to claim they are something other than whats known.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

This site is a joke nowadays, there is never any evidence for almost every thread on here. It used to be a place that I liked to come to, now it's just filled with nonsense and bashing of opinions and beliefs. Fact is not much on here means dick and it's more entertainment than substance. I could say more, but what for it has no effect positive or negative toward anything.

I'm pretty sure I know the responses to this and no need to bother. I wont reply to any further threads since everyone on here knows everything already anyway. I'll just read for the comedy of it.

Truth to all!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This site is a joke nowadays

That is what could be said about the evidence proving chemtrails are real....

It used to be a place that I liked to come to, now it's just filled with nonsense and bashing of opinions and beliefs.

So I guess you would rather have a forum where everyone had the same beliefs as you what fun would that be?

Fact is not much on here means dick and it's more entertainment than substance.

Well when it comes to evidence chemtrails exist you are correct.

I could say more, but what for it has no effect positive or negative toward anything.

How would you know if you don't say it?

I'm pretty sure I know the responses to this and no need to bother. I wont reply to any further threads since everyone on here knows everything already anyway. I'll just read for the comedy of it.

Really, care to share what you think the replies would be?

See now that is where your wrong about people knowing everything because nobody can say that, which is why people supply links to their sources.

I have since this thread started....

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Truth to all!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiggler
Well the BCC TV news has just said today an emergency meeting took place today with the UK's leading scientists and meteorologists. Their agenda was to try and work out what is happening with the weather.

This is a link to the video

www.youtube.com...

Whatever you may have been told the BBC said, the MetO did NOT hold an emergency meeting - just one of their regular workshops, which on this occasion was to look into possible caused for recent colder/wetter than normal seasonal weather in Europe, with a view to improving seasonal forecasts in future.

metofficenews.wordpress.com...

metofficenews.wordpress.com...

Always remember: check the source of the story. Deny Ignorance!

Edit: and for the record, increases in contrail cirrus (aka chemtrails) due to increasing commercial air traffic, was NOT something discussed

edit on 19-6-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You guys are right I'm convinced now chemtrails aren't real. Appreciate the help in making it very clear. I will sleep better tonight. Thank you all.

But that is just as meaningless as saying that chemtrails are real and non believers are shills. You really don't grasp what true debate and evaluation of evidence entails, do you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join