It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NEW Human Zoo! We Are ALL Part Of The New/Old Experiment!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
In case you have not seen the first part of this thread, here it is Human Zoo's: Science's Dirty (BIG) Secret Revealed. www.abovetopsecret.com... That thread was meant to open a certain conversation that I thought was important, and as my research progressed, it turned into so much more.

Race though a touchy subject has been only one of the distractions that caused so many of lifes problems, and while we looked at the outside, the new genetics and those that chose to implement it were looking on the inside.

If we were to look at the outside (facial features, skin color, places of origin, sexual orientation, etc,.) we think that we can easily decipher what we are about, our differences, our cultures, our ways of life. What we have failed to see is the propoganda, that caused that divide.

We allowed fear of things we did not know, and ended up experiments of all types, social, economic, class, education, and allowed for the propoganda to show has well it worked for itself. Though the first initial control was to build a particular race, that failed, as I am sure we are all aware, but what was it about genetics, that caused this to be such a huge part of our lives today?

What if I told you that the Human Zoo is still going, and we have failed to see the cages?

Here are some of our new cages.

The difference between the cages from the original thread, and these is that ALL races are in them. It no longer became about race, especially when races began sees past color, then there was no way to push that agenda, so it revamped and became about eugenics.

If you think about how this played out, they then realized that we were more the same than different. But could they get us to be part of a plan, without telling us that WE were ALL involved?

If you havent noticed by now there is a pattern here. By the racial divide and the subsequent way that it worked on a temporary basis (it never ended, but was re-branded, resold, and force fed by different means of propaganda), they found a more lucrative, and insidious way to reform society, and its happening now through medicine.

Mental health provisions in AHSA are defiant attempts at social engineering. If you have not studied these recently, I will delineate AHSA[sections] mental health entitlements and limitations of in-patient, out-patient, and other patient care. Then I shall list a dozen major imperfections and dangers of this mental health law, especially its medical utilitarianism emphasizing outcomes and quality of life.

Readers familiar with Hegel and medical utilitarianism in prewar Germany will find the mental health sections of AHSA terrifyingly suggestive of psychiatric Darwinism wherein survival of the fittest requires extinction of the unfit.(11) Those of us studying law and old enough to remember utilitarian controlling ideas and their perversions, know well that judging who shall live and who shall die via AHSA'S criteria of cost, outcome, quality of life, and managed competition will pose great inconveniences upon the liberty of the young and healthy. But medical cost, outcome, quality of life, and managed competition threaten the essential liberties and the lives of older persons, persons who are chronically ill, fatally ill, and most particularly those who are mentally impaired. Their costs of care are astronomical, their outcomes are gloomy, and their life quality to those who observe them, not necessarily in the patients' judgment, is life not worth living.

I believe with Justice Louis Brandeis, that our enemies often are our friends innocently trying to help us.(12) But worse are those who posing as our friends pridefully insist they know our minds and our bodies better than we do, and insist upon controlling what is done and not done to our minds and our bodies. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in the insidious encroachment of people of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.

www.highbeam.com...

Today we are a part of a mass depopulation effort. No not the race one, but the one that seperates us in a way that will change the entire race into the "Superior Race".

Through fear they have managed to separate us through cultural diversity, to make us assume that if you are outwardly different, then you are inwardly different, and with that you can and should be treated a certain way.

This may have had a leg to stand on if this wasnt something that would eventually change over generations. The reason that this is no longer about race, is because even then the racial mixture was severely frowned upon, and that means that who ever may have been exempt from this 100 years ago, no longer is.

Note well the consistent, inextricable linking of Mental Health to Substance Abuse treatment. Every American is considered a public health client. Jostling for space in the same psychiatric life boat are the alcoholic snoring in a downtown doorway, my wealthy neighbor's child with lithium-managed bipolar disorder, your fiscally competent nephew with minor retardation and severe cerebral palsy, the new mother with postpartum depression, all the city's drug addicts, plus you, and I.

Here are some interesting reads for those that still might not see it. We have moved from black and white, yellow and red, savage to civilized.

To poor and rich, gay and straight, democrat and republican, bi-polar and depressed, etc,.
We managed to rate ourselves into a much larger scale, with room for a much larger divide.

Here are some material from those that are trying to relay this.
Building a Better Race: Gender, Sexuality, and Eugenics from the Turn of the Century to the Baby Boom.
books.google.com...

The Faces of Eugenics.
personal.uncc.edu...

The Unfit. A History of a Bad Idea.

The Unfit, by Elof Carlson, explores the sources of a movement — negative eugenics — that was used to justify the Holocaust, which claimed millions of innocent lives in World War II. The title reflects the nearly three centuries of belief that some people are socially unfit by virtue of a defective biology, and echoes an earlier theory of degeneracy, dating to biblical antiquity, in which some people were deemed unfit because of some transgression against religious law. The key intellectual theories and their proponents form the framework of this exploration, which includes the concepts of evolution and heredity and how they were applied to social problems. These ideas are followed into the twentieth century with the development of theories of positive and negative eugenics, the establishment of compulsory sterilization laws, racism and anti-Semitism, and the Holocaust. Carlson ends with an exploration of the future of genetics that is based on new technologies and application of the Human Genome Project findings.

reducetheburden.org...

Continued below>

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Modernity, American Life Sciences, and the Problems of Sex. Disciplining Reproduction.

Reproductive issues from sex and contraception to abortion and cloning have been controversial for centuries, and scientists who attempted to turn the study of reproduction into a discipline faced an uphill struggle. Adele Clark's engrossing story of the search for reproductive knowledge across the twentieth century is colorful and fraught with conflict.

Modern scientific study of reproduction, human and animal, began in the United States in an overlapping triad of fields: biology, medicine, and agriculture.

Clark traces the complicated paths through which physiological approaches to reproduction led to endocrinological approaches, creating along the way new technoscientific products from contraceptives to hormone therapies to new modes of assisited conception- for both humans and animals. She focuses on the changing relations and often uneasy collaborations among scientists and the key social worlds most interested in their work- major philanthropists and a wide array of feminists and medical birth control and eugenics advocates- and recounts vividly how the reproductive sciences slowly acquired standing.

By the 1960s; reproduction was disciplined, and the young and contested scientific enterprise proved remarkably successful at attracting private funding and support. But the controversies continue as women- the targeted consumers- create their own reproductive agendas around the world. Elucidating the deep cultural tensions that have permeated reproductive topics historicaly and in the present. Disciplining Reproduction is at heart about the twentieth century's drive to rationalize reproduction, human and nonhuman, in order to control life itself.

books.google.com...

There is more to come

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just for second think about all the people that you know that currently have a "mental" disability. I know quite a few including children as young as 6 that are taking tons of medications that have horrific side effects.

Psychiatric Darwinism (yeah I know what a name right) is something that should be ooked at carefully.

At root, Darwinian Psychiatry represents a encyclopedic, ambitious, and well-argued attempt to convince its readers that the field of psychiatry would benefit from the explicit incorporation of evolutionary theory, and offers nothing short of a complete reconceptualization of mental disorders. Michael McGuire and Alfonso Troisi, are writers of considerable distinction in the psychiatry literature, although this work represents their first joint attempt at a full monograph. Fortunately for a ‘new science,’ their scholarship is unmistakable and their shared knowledge startlingly comprehensive, encompassing writings from the cutting edge of evolutionary biology and genetics, to animal behavior and cognitive science, to the minutiae of psychiatric diagnosis.

In the strong version of evolutionary Darwinism they offer, humans, whom they somewhat petulantly insist on referring to as homo sapiens, have not been selected to be either happy or mentally healthy, but rather to successfully reproduce. This deceptively simple beginning forms the basis for a sweeping new system for organizing mental disorders around ‘biologically basic’ behavioral systems. McGuire and Troisi argue that "most mental conditions [disorders] are conditions of failed mechanisms" (p. 44), and are "best described as clusters of suboptimal and dysfunctional traits" (p. 83). In many cases it seems, mental disorders may represent attempts to adapt. Further chapters are devoted to fleshing out the details of the basic theoretical framework, and attention is given to the specific consideration of psychological mechanisms, functional analysis, emotions, and the place of information-signaling and recognition. Although complex, the framework they present is also a source of great potential, enabling explanation for mental disorders at multiple and complementary explanatory levels.

metapsychology.mentalhelp.net...

The ultimately means that "everyone" has a disorder, they just havent found a way for all of us to except it yet.

There are a few threads around concerning the new diagnosis that is currently circulating in the medical field, and the ridiculous things such as an internet disorder, or a defiance disorder. WHO exactly are they looking for? Hmmm I guess we will have to see.

I will be adding the new diagnosis and what their recommendations are. Including some of the newer and more ridiculous medications that are hitting the market daily, known side effects, and how we are the new GMO's.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I suggest for reading, for any of those interested, Frank Herbert, "the Jesus Experiment,' "the lazarus effect," etc....

And I further suggest to you, that in the circle of life and time, we have been there and this is where we have come to.....

I give these books as evidence...yes, they are fiction, supposedly, but we live in times where fiction has perhaps, become, reality.

The story is constantly spun. No disrespect to you, NRE, for I find your sourcing and threads incredible, frankly, but we cannot truly have an honest conversation about it, if we don't acknowledge all the truths involved, and what has already taken place.....

This is the fourth reich...sorry to say so, but it is so.. ... Why is this important? Eugenics started here. Glass in veins, and destruction of God's people, and the creation of something and someone different, based upon these ideals, and the Bible. You don't bring this into your OPs, but this is very much a part of what has happened, and what is going on today..

Many pose this as an alien agenda. Frankly, I do not know. What I do know is that there is no behavior to be determined through genetics, blood factors, etc. And frankly, neither is disease. I realize many will disagree with me, and have sources to back that up.
However, you are living in a totally controlled environment to get you to reach that judgement.....Good and bad, drugs and alcohol , and bad choices, are offered you daily, to back this all up, and cull you for the negative choices you make which are planned and predicated, all in the name of .....a master race.

that is still very much where we are. Master/slave....

You yourself, NRE< wrote a thread about Black's Law Dictionary....that should make it pretty clear to everyone.

As for all the Dollies....well....that's just an addendum to the same story. And to wrap up my comments, this is why I cite Frank Herbert's writing, so that all those who read would read his works and consider even if we are all now a product of a considered, predicated agenda, is a life as a clone any less wothy as the clone's masters.

Pardon me, if you didn't intend to go there, NRE< but this is clearly a part of the issue, isn't it.
Sincerely,
Tetra50

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thank you Tetra, I am currently looking for the book so I can read through it. I am fully aware that this can go into almost every and any direction, but first people have to see that they are part of the experiment, and even this is just a small piece of the puzzle.

I hope that others can come in and join this conversation with their own theories, when it comes to this there really is no right and wrong, just acknowledgment that we are all part of a much grander scheme.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here is a comparision to what eugenics was originally supposed to eliminate, and what is happening today.

Eugenics, as a modern concept, was originally developed by Francis Galton. Galton had read his cousin Charles Darwin's theory of evolution, which sought to explain the development of plant and animal species, and desired to apply it to humans. In 1883, one year after Darwin's death, Galton gave his research a name, Eugenics.[5] Throughout its recent history, eugenics remains a controversial concept.[6] As a social movement, eugenics reached its greatest popularity in the early decades of the 20th century. At this point in time, eugenics was practiced around the world and was promoted by governments, and influential individuals and institutions. Many countries enacted[citation needed] various eugenics policies and programs, including: genetic screening, birth control, promoting differential birth rates, marriage restrictions, segregation (both racial segregation and segregation of the mentally ill from the rest of the population), compulsory sterilization, forced abortions or forced pregnancies and genocide. Most of these policies were later regarded as coercive and/or restrictive, and now few jurisdictions implement policies that are explicitly labeled as eugenic or unequivocally eugenic in substance.

The methods of implementing eugenics varied by country; however, some of the early 20th century methods were identifying and classifying individuals and their families, including the poor, mentally ill, blind, deaf, developmentally disabled, promiscuous women, homosexuals and entire racial groups — such as the Roma and Jews — as "degenerate" or "unfit"; the segregation or institutionalisation of such individuals and groups, their sterilization, euthanasia, and in the case of Nazi Germany, their mass murder.[7] The practice of euthanasia was carried out on hospital patients in the Aktion T4 at such centres as Hartheim Castle.

How many of these things are happening today? All over the world?
Genetic screening, birth control, promoting differential birth rates, marriage restrictions, segregation (both racial segregation and segregation of the mentally ill from the rest of the population), compulsory sterilization, forced abortions or forced pregnancies and genocide.

Eugenics was in place with the intent to divide race, and has now turned into something that we cannot control. Genetics... but THEY can.

Here is a timeline of mental illness from 400 B.C to 1992
www.pbs.org...

I so hope this does not fall on deaf ears. This is the state of our world today, and with the implanted divides and us discussing them at nauseum because it distracts, we are missing the big picture!! We are the NEW and improved test subjects!

Continued Below>

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

me too, NRE....
IF we are clones, we should know it.

Call me crazy, but where your threads are heading are here. And then it begs the question, what are we, and what we should do now, if we even really have a choice....given that our "biogenics" might be totally predisposed, and our lives just the same......

And then there is the nitty gritty, as I call it....

Let's say you woke up tomorrow, and found when you looked in the mirror, you were an ewok...or something else, other than human.....

Your thread addresses a really simplistic and all concerning point: what do we look like? When I look at myself in the mirror, am I seeing what everyone else sees, and if I am not

I think everyone gets where I am going with this....

Just like the definition of "alien" we all accept...what if.....what if we were all planted here from somewhere else....then wouldn't we all be "alien?"

And this, I think is essential to your first thread and this one.....
What defines us, as we are?/? How we look? For, we can be made to look any way, and we can be made to see anything....

Just sayin'''
Tetra50

Good thread. Cutting right to the issues that should be what we are thinking of now.....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Still not convinced?

How about our newest invention to covering up the agenda.
Liberal Eugenics.

Liberal eugenics is an ideology which advocates the use of reproductive and genetic technologies where the choice of enhancing human characteristics and capacities is left to the individual preferences of parents acting as consumers, rather than the public health policies of the state.

Seems harmless enough, its the parents not the state right?

Eugenicist Frederick Osborn laid the intellectual groundwork for liberal eugenics as early as the 1930s when he was the director of the Carnegie Institution for Science. Osborn argued that the public would never accept eugenics under militarized directives; rather, time must be allowed for "eugenic consciousness" to develop in the population. Accordingly, eugenic consciousness did not have to be aggressively and intentionally micro-manufactured; instead, it would develop as an emergent property as capitalist economy increased in complexity.[7]

Hmm thats interesting....

Osborn argued that all that was needed was to simply wait until a specific set of social structures (a consumer economy and the nuclear family) developed to a point of dominance within capitalist culture. Once these structures matured, people would act eugenically without a second thought. Eugenic activity, instead of being an immediately identifiable, repugnant activity, would become one of the invisible taken-for-granted activities of everyday life (much like getting a vaccination)

en.wikipedia.org...

The cover is that the choice is yours, you know why? Because its been beat into you that there is always something better, different, greater than wt you can produce yourself.

This covers not only gender changes, but if and when the time comes that this becomes the norm, how would you tell that you would have a "undesirable" child? You, or would your doctor give you the diagnosis?

We are only changing what they say we are, but for right now their cover is gender, next will be sexual preference, religion, height, weight, etc,.

Still more to come.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Just for second think about all the people that you know that currently have a "mental" disability.

I'm thinking about one right now.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

My brother and I recently had a conversation on race and the world and we came to a what if conclusion. That conclusion is, what if the different races on this planet were brought here by some superior species? What if we are all aliens, from other worlds that were brought here as some sort of experiment. If you think about it, it could be possible.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more here. Keep it going. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I fully understand that this is a scary subject, especially when it all fits. There is no category that has and has not been mentioned that doesnt describe either then, now, or even in the future that could not be considered for this.

Out of all the years that I have been here, not just on ATS but in this world, all the questions that I have asked, we ALL have asked at one time or another can be tied into the one thing that we have failed to see, and its not the color divide, the racial, sexual, or even political divide, its the future divide.

The future of our world, and its residents. Who we are and who we want to be. Who we were told we could be, and what we do about it. Its all there, in every medical journal, every presidential law, every country in this world have played a part in a design that was never meant to be found out by the "ordinary" woman/man.

I can promise you that THIS was never meant to be seen in this light, I know that writing in these threads for the past few days has changed me in a way that I cant even comprehend right now, huh, maybe its to much to see, but I can promise you that I am glad that I shared it here with you guys.

Thank you for your time..... and of course when something else comes up.... Ill bring right back here

Peace and Love, NoRegretsEver.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I wanted to give this a morning bump. I so look forward to coming back and seeing some theories about this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The cage we live in is the cage we breed in and what comes after is only a derivation of what came before.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hello NoRegretsEver,
Very interesting thread. Also very frightening.
I think perhaps people aren't responding (yet)...because they're not even sure what to say. This is a reality that we don't want to accept/admit. That doesn't mean that it isn't real/true.
I personally am afraid of where we are heading. I've recently stopped taking all prescription medications, including antidepressants. For some reason, I don't want TPTB to find my name on the list of people with "mental illness"...if you know what I mean. (I'm NOT mentally ill....very unhappy? Yes! But I know why/what made me unhappy....and no pill will fix that.)
My biggest fear these days, is that I will be alive to witness a world where the majority of the population are either addicted to prescription pain-killers....or suffering from Altzheimers. (BOTH of which seem to becoming epidemic....leading to a great number of "undesirables").
Things are taking an insidious dangerous turn.
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I guess deep down I knew this would be a deep thread, thats why I havent bomabarded it. I wanted to take a bit of time for it to sink in, and for others to share their theories. I guess you can say I have a similar fear, its hard when you see whats happening and no one else wants to see it.

Thank you.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So I ask, is this something that concerns you? We cannot deny it, but is there really room to accept this, and hope for the best, or should we choose for ourselves?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

nice job on presenting these facets of the agenda.. i'm surprised it went this far without being trolled

now you watch the difference when we start connecting all this to the 'new-age' and theosophical, esoteric movements over the next few weeks

..i think this has always been about "choosing for ourselves"
edit on 27-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Oh, no there would be no trolling here, no one is really interested in the subject. I did the conclusion thread as all I kept finding was the connection to what is happening today, but hey what ya gonna do right?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh...interesting......but let's try not to be misleading in my opinon.

You left out the rhesus factor in human beings, which is proof by the way.

You left out the reason for even having a human prison/zoo, which might be 1 of 2 things depending on your perspective on the matter, both are similar.

You left out how to implant these superier humans , (again depends on your perspective on the word superior) throughout history, which is an even greater conspiracy than what we're currently talking about.

Now if we're going to delve into eugenics than we might as well mix in some classic NWO-speak, if we bring up global depopulation on the extreme number of 95%. That would imply that rh+ humans will be extinct.

You're getting closer though, you're not going to like what you find next if you keep looking hard enough.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
Oh...interesting......but let's try not to be misleading in my opinon.

You left out the rhesus factor in human beings, which is proof by the way.

You left out the reason for even having a human prison/zoo, which might be 1 of 2 things depending on your perspective on the matter, both are similar.

You left out how to implant these superier humans , (again depends on your perspective on the word superior) throughout history, which is an even greater conspiracy than what we're currently talking about.

Now if we're going to delve into eugenics than we might as well mix in some classic NWO-speak, if we bring up global depopulation on the extreme number of 95%. That would imply that rh+ humans will be extinct.

You're getting closer though, you're not going to like what you find next if you keep looking hard enough.

I didnt mention the rh0 factor due to there still be no definitve answer to where it came from. Here is a thread I wrote 3 yrs ago about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original thread was about the origins of the orginal human zoo that can be found here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Believe me this was only a starting point on the matter. Global depopulation is on the rise, and people are ignoring it, but sometimes you have to do this in a way for everyone to participate and understand, but I know where your going with it

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join