It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NEW Human Zoo! We Are ALL Part Of The New/Old Experiment!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ok I know this thread isn't really current but I read both and as you said I "looked for the clues". How about this. Between the early 20th century and now when they changed from a race profile to a mental profile they needed a larger 'Lab'. In comes fertility treatments, the abolishment of parents, and the eradication of reading, writing and arithmetic. My thoughts henceforth may not be easy to stomach but if you step back and really LOOK around you can see the connections of what has happened to the human race. These are just my thoughts on this, I have no 'proof' other than observation and 'connecting the dots' as they say. And of course there are always exceptions to the rule in such a huge number of rats

Now onward, other than an experimentation can anyone really justify giving women who have passed menopause fertility drugs so they can get pregnant and have a child, when it is proven the likelihood of problems rise with age? Or heck even child bearing age women and men who can't reproduce naturally are given copious amounts of fertility drugs and encouraged to keep going till they have a baby or a lot of babies who then are born with serious health issues(more rats for 'them'). If those don't work they are invited to have invitro, what are they really implanting? Do we really trust so much as to assume that the child they get wasn't genetically manipulated before it was given back? The reason behind the infertility or whatever was at least probably 'fixed' or found, or something added or taken away or manipulated first. Or maybe they are learning to make the perfect incubator for their perfect race later down the line? I mean it would make life really easy for 'them' if we can only reproduce with assistance right? No expensive and unreliable birth control, no one bucking the system and having a kid they aren't 'allowed' to etc.

Will gestating this fetus of a 'perfect' strain in an imperfect host pass on the 'imperfect' traits? I'm sure many here could come up with a lot of things they could be testing for. As I said experiments and we are the rats.

Ok so we have fertility "progress" going on for decades and increasing the population (Lab animals) they may have discovered what they need. Maybe super soldiers, maybe people who are inherently inclined to follow authority, maybe just dumbing us down so much we have no hope of fighting back. Has the human race seriously, naturally gotten so stupid we need a fricken label to tell us not to use a blow dryer in the bathtub? Here's your sign right? It plays right into their hands.

Onward to another track, Mk-ultra didn't really work like they wanted right? So they came up with a way to make us BIOLOGICALLY inclined to easier programming and or manipulation. They have not only been psychologically manipulating but they have been genetically manipulating us through fertility treatments, food, water and medicine.

Parents were increasingly encouraged or forced for financial gain to leave their children at day cares and such. Now many of these were fine places with caring people, some were horror houses where children were abused, tortured or neglected, was this by design to see what method of raising a child works best to dumb us down into tractability as adults? Parents encouraged to put their kids on a 'schedule' and ignore their cries when they are babies, mothers sedated during birth so they can't bond immediately after birth, the list goes on and on of what worked and what failed if you really think about it.

Which form of being raised makes the best sheep? What really happens to kids who have no parents or parents who give them no emotional security (the schedule thing) growing up? Look at society today for the answer. Violent thugs, people who blindly believe whatever authority tells them because they WANT guidance and security because they didn't have it in their formative years. People who don't mind being in a nanny state because they don't know how and don't WANT to think for themselves, they just want to be 'loved and taken care of' etc etc you get the picture.

All traits in humans that an actual parent growing up who ACTED like a parent, you know setting boundaries, showing love, reliability, discipline, consistency and safety could have stopped and made an individual who would strive to be more and better because that is what makes life worth living. The ability to look around you and say 'How can I make myself better and my world a better place?'. We have almost totally lost that ability as a species. We either ignore the bad things (hello Fukushima, overfishing, destroying our forests the list goes on and on..) or actively participate (how many tons of garbage do we create each year? Racism, mass murder, rape, child molestation, etc. You get the idea). Now, what we hear/see is 'It's all about me dammit!' Not what can I do to make 'everything' better just what 'I' want and not a year from now... NOW mine mine mine me me me! See where this is going? Not a nice rabbit hole is it?

What about all the kids who disappear each year and are said to be used in experiments? This couldn't be true right? Our government would never do anything so heinous right? /sarcasm off

Look at our kids and younger grand-kids. No child left behind comes to mind. WHY would we want our kids to stop striving to be 'better than' their peers? Because it might 'hurt the losers feelings'? Or because if the population at large is too educated then they are going to be harder to control. Generational welfare populaces, people perfectly happy to let the state take care of them. We wonder daily 'WHY' are they allowing this? Because that is the end goal so why would they stop it?

Personally if my kid came home with poor grades and told me her teacher said it was good work I straightened her out on that little lie real quick. When she was 4 and asked "Why is the sky blue" I told her the reason, not couched in baby talk the actual scientific reason, and she graduated at 16 so I must have done something right. While a lot of her 'peers' can barely read and can not even count back change. Seriously when was the last time some kid in a fast food or retail joint counted your change back correctly or didn't use the register to tell them how much to give you? Think about it.

Now I feel the experiment is reaching it's conclusion, they have found what they need so it's time to cull the rats. In comes Obamacare and in the UK the "care paths" etc all over the world there is 'something' that is killing people, whether by design or apathy. Do we really think that children born with severe disabilities are going to be covered or financially maintained under the new system? The 'new path' has been laid out and unfortunately most are too blind to see where it leads. 'They' don't need euthanasia, they have shown they don't mind waiting decades for their plans to come to fruition so they will enact these laws that slowly weed out the 'undesirables' and keep the good little sheep and they will have their perfect world.

Ok enough for now, what do you think?

Lil

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilroanie

LOVE IT! You are dead on point on many things. MkUltra, super soldiers, mass genetic anomalies, and sever disabilities, they all coincide.

I always thought that beside the looking to seed some out, there are also "others" that may be of special interest genetically. RH negatives, telepathic's, and psychics.

Thanks for your observations, NRE.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You are welcome and I found your posts informative and fascinating (in a super scary way). It made me take a lot of links I had in my mind to form a chain that frankly scares the p*** out of me heh.

Lil

ETA: Ok I'm RH- 0- (universal donor) I've never looked into this I'll have to do that. I had 10 miscarriages before I had my daughter whose father was also RH- hrmmm be back later after I poke around (scared now) lol.

edit on 11/7/2013 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilroanie

Im a negative too, here is a thread I wrote ages ago you might like.

Are we messing with Evolution or Nature? Again

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join