It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT (Latest update for Glenn Beck Scandal) Rumor: Glenn Beck; NSA Used to Blackmail Chief Justice Ro

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
You know with people like Assange, Snowden and the Anonymous people there should not be a corrupt person in Washington that we the people don't know about. Why then is this kind of thing that Beck claims to have feed to the public like some kind of "need to know' agenda.

There all corrupt, I can't imagine what more we need to know to understand that. It does not matter what Beck or who ever has on who ever, these bottom feeders will do just what they have for the past 75+ years, ignore it and move on with the agenda.

This is what America has become, like Obama calls it "the new norm"..............there is no one left to fix what we have become as a nation.

Assange and Anonymous work for the CIA/NSA. Snowden is legit just like Bradley Manning but he is just one man. Most Americans don't want to wake up because they know they will be converting from a delusional dream to a nightmare.

When is Beck supposed to actually reveal this information? Not that he is a trustworthy source himself. He is most likely just as much a shill as Alex Jones. He is clearly firmly embedded in the establishment.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
??? Donde esta ?
edit on 13-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Where is the proof? Yeah, it all sounds well and good, but this is just another commentator seeking attention. Glenn has done it in past. Personally, I find the guy rather annoying and his schtick is rather pathetic. Like the crying on the air from years back, the recent cue cards thing, and other things akin to what a drama queen does for attention. They will do anything for that media spotlight! If he has got the info? Release the stuff already, and enough with the hype!

We got plenty of real issues to contend with at the moment. The AP scandal, IRS intimidation, NSA leak, Benghazi cover-up, astronomical cost of Obama Care, potentional US military action in Syria, and party politicians about to canibilize each other over this over-the-top Immigration Bill. Those are just some of the hotbutton issues going on at the moment, but there are plenty more I did not mention. Yet, I am supposed to do back flips over this attention seeking primadonna's gossips and rumors? I got better things to do. Glenn Beck is just another circus clown in our ever evolving carnival like reality.

As for people getting upset if this rumor turns out to be true? I highly doubt it. I mean come on, just a few days ago it was reported that the NSA has been involved in the biggest 4th Amendment violation in US history, and people are going about things business a usual. Tabloid television, barbecues, and ballgames. There won't be a peep out of anyone. More bread and circuses! Please by all means, eat, drink, and be merry. Nothing to see here folks! Move along!
edit on 13-6-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Yeah, it all sounds well and good, but this is just another commentator seeking attention.
Yes, that is Beck.

But this is only a rumor about what Beck is going to say. Beck has said nothing. But his 24 hours are up, aren't they?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I thought his 24 hours were up when he left Fox News?

link   
Come on people! With all due respect to my brothers and sisters here on ATS, if you think this will ever see the light of day, you're crazy. It's a rumor now? what happened to the source coming out? Oh, that's right, he needs to have a TV audience of him on the floor of the House or Senate. Once again, here we are 24 hours later with nothing. I could make the same statements and by the time I had those parameters met, we'd be living on Jupiter. It will still amount to nothing. GB has proven himself to be an empty windbag shlepping snake oil just like his crazy alter ego Alex Jones. Meh what else ya got?

link   

Originally posted by Phage But his 24 hours are up, aren't they?

indeed.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Jakes51

Yeah, it all sounds well and good, but this is just another commentator seeking attention.
Yes, that is Beck.

But this is only a rumor about what Beck is going to say. Beck has said nothing. But his 24 hours are up, aren't they?

He'll tell us............after next commercial break.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I see Glenn Beck is trying to get as much attention as he can again. It's probably working too.

So... did he mean 24 normal hours or 24 business hours, what's the deal?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He seems to have paralyzed vocal cords.
GB Can't Speak

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Really hope aliens are involved.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Obama's goon squad jabbed him in the neck with curare

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dominar
I see Glenn Beck is trying to get as much attention as he can again. It's probably working too.

So... did he mean 24 normal hours or 24 business hours, what's the deal?

He is on Beckland time. You know that village he wants to build.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteMagicWoman
It was Bush's fault...

There's another thread here about the NSA spying before 9/11. Bush started the program and most likely used it himself.

If this turns out to be true, I don't think Obama will have any consequences. You know the whole "Let's look forward" speech they give us every time they get caught . If Obama goes down for this, he will take Bush with him. Republicans and democrats won't allow that. IMO

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Jakes51

Yes, that is Beck.

Holy crap! I have NEVER seen Phage in these types of threads....

Beck still has a business to run, so I get the whole build up for ratings.... part of me really wants this to be a bunch of hot air, and another part of me wants the house of cards to fall.

~Namaste

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Mathew F Casamassima and a narus sta 6400 in a ATT network.

www.wired.com...
edit on 13-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by WhiteMagicWoman
It was Bush's fault...

There's another thread here about the NSA spying before 9/11. Bush started the program and most likely used it himself.

If this turns out to be true, I don't think Obama will have any consequences. You know the whole "Let's look forward" speech they give us every time they get caught . If Obama goes down for this, he will take Bush with him. Republicans and democrats won't allow that. IMO

Very sad. Remember what Obama promised to do for US citizens: creating more jobs for people, producing clean engery, bla bla bla bla... in speeches during his electoral campaign. These speeches were so flowery and many people did believe him. And now looking back, what has he done for US citizens? Spying on them and made some BS called Obamacare, huh??? The biggest liar of US.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
He seems to have paralyzed vocal cords.
GB Can't Speak

That may be...but it's obviously hooey!

I heard him talk today...and as usual, he didn't say much.

Of course, from a conspiracy angle, it was all prerecorded.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is not hot this is absolutely nothing. Please change the title to Glenn Beck fails to deliver again, or something of the sort.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

If you go here you can go down on the page a bit and see his video from today. Would upload from another source but don't pay to belong to Beck's site and can't upload YouTube on this devise. It explains his delay.

www.ctnbreakingnews.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join