It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT (Latest update for Glenn Beck Scandal) Rumor: Glenn Beck; NSA Used to Blackmail Chief Justice Ro

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07I also love beforeitsnews, infowars, global research that are real alternative sites. They don't make up news, msm makes up the news.

From the article:

Editor’s Note: Before It’s News contributors have been speculating about this topic since the original Obamacare Supreme Court verdict. Your mileage may vary, but many things are possible in light of the recently divulged NSA spying scandal

Speculating on why the chief justice changed his vote.

That is the very definition of making up the news.

You know..maybe Obama is some sort of vampire martian that used laser eyes on the justice...quick...make an anonymous tip to BIN and run it...also, batboy!!!

you must live in a very strange and scary world to take such sources as anything more than satire...especially when even in their absurd articles they basically say they are just making stuff up.

Big media speculates too! They are BIASED in everything. If their bosses do not agree they either a)do not run with it b)they downplay it.

If you want to associate speculation with "make up" then msm makes up news too.

At least small media is ANTI-STATUS QUO and more favorable for the leftist oriented crowd. I also read marxist literature so I could NOT care less about the RIGHT WING DEMOCRATS and the obamanoid robots. The people who vote D and R are robots!!!!!!

edit on 14/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A rumor wrapped in a rumor wrapped in a fools tale told by an idiot, signifying nothing. Beck trying to build ratings.
edit on 14-6-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Well, if an anonymous source on BIN says its so, that's all the proof I need.

heh

on the slightly different (not different) topic...is The Onion now a valid news source to use on ATS for our denying ignorance seeking?

You trust big media more? The people who own it ARE BILDERBERGERS, elitist one world scum.

big media compared to what? BIN?
Lets see, do I trust the master surgeon whom may or may not have rumored to be prescribing some unnecessary medication for propping up big drug companies...verses go with some witch doctor who wants to drill holes in my head to let the bad mojo out?

Ya...gonna go with the master surgeon / big media there. I know its dumbed down and tends to favor sides, but its not paint chip eating retarded as the opposition.

And even BIN had to, in this article, mention they were just BSing a bit because its so ridiculous.

So ya

but IF its true...
No..not even going there, because its not...might as well go back to the martian vampire IFs...if that's true, will earth garlic work on martian vampires? hmm

I am not saying MSM is flawless..no, not at all. MSMs sins though is omissions, not making crap up. its half the story they tell you and not just any absurd story that isn't true...the lie is in the 80% truth and 20% silence

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Big media speculates too! They are BIASED in everything. If their bosses do not agree they either a)do not run with it b)they downplay it.

And there you just said it.
They downplay, they ignore...that's not some absurd speculation passed off as news (well, commentators do speculate..thats really their whole job..just to yammer on about what if's...but proper news rarely speculates).

Know the difference, silence is not speculation, silence is silence..equally as damning, but not misinforming. Its a whole different level of why things in msm must be researched.

Why do they keep quiet? Its actually more complex than they have an agenda (although there are elements of an agenda at work no doubt). But a study had shown that many news outfits seem to omit many things for time amongst other factors...aka, if they run a quick 20 second blurb, they don't have the time to give you the 12 hour background information..they just assume you either already are up to speed on the finer details, or if your interested, you will investigate further through research...keep in mind, news is not about teaching, its about informing on the latest.
your library is for teaching and background understanding.

Otherwise it wouldn't be called "news"...it would be called "knowings" or something.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I am not saying MSM is flawless..no, not at all. MSMs sins though is omissions, not making crap up. its half the story they tell you and not just any absurd story that isn't true...the lie is in the 80% truth and 20% silence

Dude ALL the stories, or lets say at least 50%, are contrived, distorted, many omissions, total bs. I do not wish getting dumbed down by elitists who like to attend bilderberger meetings and then gay rituals at bohemian grove.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I didn't. I called this bogus from the start. I'm just here to rub people's noses in it.

Hah, good, we're on the same page then. I wonder how many times this game has to be played before everyone else wises up to it?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I am not saying MSM is flawless..no, not at all. MSMs sins though is omissions, not making crap up.

Wrong... Fox News showed us all that a News Corporation is not required to tell you the truth, in fact, they can lie and make crap up knowing full well it might harm and endanger people. That's the land of the free for you.

Cnn, Nbc, Fox, cbs. it doesn't matter, they have license to invent stories, and they do. They are handed faux stories created by the government and report them as fact.

They are no better than Beck.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well .. it's 48 hours later ... 10:00 am Friday morning. Nothing from Glenn Beck yet. (not surprised). IF anything comes out I'm betting it's the supposedly illegal adoptions blackmail of Chief Justice Roberts. But I don't get why Beck would sit on it until a Friday afternoon if it was big news like that ....

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Glenn Beck works for the power structure. Why would he want to take it down? This guy only seeks self publicity and attention, he has no interest in actually helping to improve the distribution of power or eliminating corruption.

Beck is about as corrupt as they come, in my eyes.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Glenn Beck gets away with lying like this because people allow him to. If people just started to turn off his show, not bother with him, he would just go away and probably end up working at a book store or something, either that or end up in the mental institution. I can't stand people who lie like that. It was obvious that he was just trying to get everyone interested, and to create a "buzz" which in turn brings in the ratings and half the show is stupid advertising, so he gets those ad's out to the increased numbers of people.

He has zero credibility. ZERO

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Much ado about nothing, as suspected.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
Glenn Beck works for the power structure. Why would he want to take it down? This guy only seeks self publicity and attention, he has no interest in actually helping to improve the distribution of power or eliminating corruption.

Beck is about as corrupt as they come, in my eyes.

Fox News is slightly less corrupt than the liberal media. Too many fools think the liberals are progressives and they ARE NOT! Why did hillary and bill clinton attend the bilderberger meetings held in england this year? yeah some left WANNABEs.

I would rather have a conservative channel that challenges the status quo somewhat then the liberal YES SIR establishment. I am sick and tired of both liberals and conservatives. Let them eat each others brains out. Its all good in the end.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The 24 hours will be up when GB's ratings go up I would imagine, and then the story will be dragged out for as long as he can. By the time you get the full story it will already be outed by Alex Jones. So by the time GB finishes it will be ancient history.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Fox News is slightly less corrupt than the liberal media. Too many fools think the liberals are progressives and they ARE NOT! Why did hillary and bill clinton attend the bilderberger meetings held in england this year? yeah some left WANNABEs.

I would rather have a conservative channel that challenges the status quo somewhat then the liberal YES SIR establishment. I am sick and tired of both liberals and conservatives. Let them eat each others brains out. Its all good in the end.

Dissent and challenging the power structure in order to help real people be more free is a good thing. Dissent and challenging the power structure so you can sell more advertising is not.

If an outlet like Fox or Beck is telling you something - it's because they're selling you something.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Dissent and challenging the power structure in order to help real people be more free is a good thing. Dissent and challenging the power structure so you can sell more advertising is not.

If an outlet like Fox or Beck is telling you something - it's because they're selling you something.

Who cares if they are selling pots, pans or kleenex? Fox News is the ONLY msm outlet that challenges the government TODAY and as such they have my support, partial that is, not full. There is no left in america or even center.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Holy jumping blackmail Batman! THAT would be a barn burner if substantiated.

That would be SUCH a clear and outright violation of the separation of powers between Executive and Judicial that people would need prison terms by the end of it. It would take a mighty tall hill to climb in proving Obama legally liable for this sort of thing.....but he too could see everything he has lost by a thing like THAT.

Wow.. It would be an outright and direct subversion of our entire system.

if substantiated????......all tea party members are anarchists, and bent on overthrowing the government, if substantiated, that would be big news too!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Who cares if they are selling pots, pans or kleenex? Fox News is the ONLY msm outlet that challenges the government TODAY and as such they have my support, partial that is, not full. There is no left in america or even center.

So did you support MSNBC back when Bush was in office? Or did you trust Fox News back then too?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Judging by the amount of flags this thread got, It can be said that the studies that showed that conservatives are more susceptible to spin and lies are correct.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

So did you support MSNBC back when Bush was in office? Or did you trust Fox News back then too?

YES I supported all the liberal media because I abhored bush jr and the republican war machine. Today I hate Obama and I reject the liberal media in favor of fox news.

Both parties are rotten to the core. Infowars supports the libertarian party which is A HELL OF A LOT CLEANER than these two cockroach parties. Libertarians are half liberal and half conservative as if it matter any. I want to see the big parties destroyed and replaced with anything.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Yes, and isn't it convenient that such a study was published when a democrat is in office and under heavy fire. Then his supporters can say, "all these people going against the grain here have been spun a yarn by the conservative media. Idiots."

Susceptible to spin for sure.
But it isn't just conservatives. That much is clear.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join