It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT (Latest update for Glenn Beck Scandal) Rumor: Glenn Beck; NSA Used to Blackmail Chief Justice Ro

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Please change the title to Glenn Beck walks around with secret service detail stuck in the shots the entire time.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Apologies if this has already been brought to the attention of the thread, but I smell a big, BIG war brewing if this is true. I'm talking about how the media is beating the Syrian war drum mighty heavily all day today. The only way to take attention off of this administration right now without TSHTF completely in America is war. Its coming. The big one.......I'm not trying to fear monger, I'm just looking at a large possibility in my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

Yea I noticed that guy too (lol).

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I often wonder if Beck and others read these forums and threads? If you are reading Beck you had better have something this time around. People are starting to call you a liar. Are you a lair?

It is time to put up or shut up. I have defended this man many times but if he does not produce something big I will never and I mean never trust him again. And I bet I am not alone.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

Yea it is pretty clear that the main stream media is distracting from these scandalous matters. They are so obvious to me in pushing their agendas. Didn't we know about the chem weapons over a month ago? I did and I learned about it somewhere. Was this all being saved to use as a distraction? For crying out loud! So much manipulation and people are still remaining complacent (not in here but in the population overall).

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

The way I remember it, the chemical weapons were being used by al Qaeda or the rebels being backed by this administration, but how does the average joe American remember it? They don't, but now they know it was Assad and they're gonna be pissed and ready to bomb the crap out of everybody in Syria for another LIE!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Even if true, barry will claim he knew notihng about it, and throw his entre staff under the bus just as long as he survives, its chicago style politics on a national level and the corruption is staggering, and the media wont report on it, since good ole barry probably has dirt on them all which is why they act like a hostage with stockholm syndrome.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Beck never says anything substantial. It would be nice to bring down the power structure...I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

That sounds about right. Beck or anyone for that matter almost have to have something earth shattering to wake people up though. People have got to see the inconsistencies, cover ups, justifications and failure to "just say I'm wrong", and flat out lies yet are still not shaken. It astounds me. I get the sense there is some desperation in this guy to find something that will shake the people "enough" to get them to do something.

But...the government doesn't seem to worry too much. The public has reinforced this stuff for so long through silence or being easily appeased that they have become even more brazen about the corruption. We allow this. Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
Come on people! With all due respect to my brothers and sisters here on ATS, if you think this will ever see the light of day, you're crazy. It's a rumor now? what happened to the source coming out? Oh, that's right, he needs to have a TV audience of him on the floor of the House or Senate. Once again, here we are 24 hours later with nothing. I could make the same statements and by the time I had those parameters met, we'd be living on Jupiter. It will still amount to nothing. GB has proven himself to be an empty windbag shlepping snake oil just like his crazy alter ego Alex Jones. Meh what else ya got?

Empty windbag is right. And now this thread based on a rumor/supposition/claim by another website regarding what Glenn Becks "BIG NEWS" is. Yet the 24 hours has come and gone and Beck has provided diddly. But that doesn't stop a certain segment of the ATS population buying into these unsubstantiated claims by a third party, which but speculating on what Beck has up his sleeve. Never mind that Beck did this fairly recently once before regarding big news on Benghazi or the Boston Bombing or some such thing (it's hard to keep track of his antics, sorry).

And so we have at least two threads here on ATS about this newest chicanery by Beck, and nothing of substance in either of them, but doesn't keep them from giving mucho flags. Good times. "Deny Ignorance." Riiiiiiiiight... How about aim a little lower and just try to "Stop the Stupidity".

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I don't think this is it. How will this bring down the GOP and the Democratic Party as Beck has stated? A lot of members of both political parties must be guilty of something for this to happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
correct me if i am wrong... please
has it not been 24 hours? was that not how long he gave/had to give this information up?

was anything legitimate actually released cause i cant find anything...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think it is all about a bunch of reps and senators getting together and jumping ship to form a new constitutional libertarian party. Just a hunch.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
In tomorrow's headlines....

Glen Beck reveals information from an unknown, anonymous and non-credible source...that President Obama wants to impregnate every white woman, give everyone welfare checks & change the US flag to a bright yellow sickle & star placed over a nice red background. More on this in 24 hours!!!....or not.

Beck was a clown when he was at CNN...he was a clown on Fox....and he's a clown now. Like Russ Limpballs, he preys on the far-right extremists and conspiracy theorists. He's got sponsors to nab, folks.
edit on 14-6-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

Yea it is pretty clear that the main stream media is distracting from these scandalous matters. They are so obvious to me in pushing their agendas. Didn't we know about the chem weapons over a month ago? I did and I learned about it somewhere. Was this all being saved to use as a distraction? For crying out loud! So much manipulation and people are still remaining complacent (not in here but in the population overall).

--Wag the Dog--

Create a false or lesser scenario but hype it out to over shadow what is really going on.

If this were to be proven true, you can count on the MSM to divert the public's attention towards something else.
The press will be manipulated as to what is to be reported by TPTB.

Nothing this administration does surprises me any more.
Every day when we turn on the news, we expect another scandal of some sort.
I've lost track of all the various scandals......

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The truth is,

This method is the preferred way to attack Obama.

Make up innuendo and pretend that the innuendo is gospel truth.

Repeat countless times and create a false narrative.

Like Death Panels
Like the economy wasn't royally $#@! when Obama took office
Like The 89 Birth Certificates claims
Like Secret Muslim
Like Communist dictator
Like Obama didn't kill Osama Bin Ladin

The people who practice this revisionism are dealing in lies and double thought.

Beck has been part of this machine and has exhibited this for a long time now.

THE SADE THING IS!!!

People automatically believe this stuff because they are conditioned to expect incredibly stories that jive with the internal desire to paint Obama as Satan incarnate.

edit on 14-6-2013 by hamburgerler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hamburgerler
The truth is,

This method is the preferred way to attack Obama.

Make up innuendo and pretend that the innuendo is gospel truth.

Repeat countless times and create a false narrative.

Like Death Panels
Like the economy wasn't royally $#@! when Obama took office
Like The 89 Birth Certificates claims
Like Secret Muslim
Like Communist dictator
Like Obama didn't kill Osama Bin Ladin

The people who practice this revisionism are dealing in lies and double thought.

Beck has been part of this machine and has exhibited this for a long time now.

THE SADE THING IS!!!

People automatically believe this stuff because they are conditioned to expect incredibly stories that jive with the internal desire to paint Obama as Satan incarnate.

What does this have to do with anything in this thread? Nice cut and paste though... Very few people think that it is solely an "BO" created problem. Most think that the nations problems are rooted in "Elite" greed which influences our nations laws on a level far from what any common man could do. People are now seeing the rights being stripped and are crying out for an end to the encroachments.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hamburgerler

THE SADE THING IS!!!

Yes, she's pure evil.

Anyhoo, has anything come of this Beck bringing down the world thing or was it all smoke and mirrors again?
edit on 14-6-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Anyhoo, has anything come of this Beck bringing down the world thing or was it all smoke and mirrors again?
edit on 14-6-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

I'll give you three guesses.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Lol. Beck is only a few rungs higher on the ladder in terms of credibility than Alex Jones.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join