It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT (Latest update for Glenn Beck Scandal) Rumor: Glenn Beck; NSA Used to Blackmail Chief Justice Ro

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It will be announced that hacked emails were used to blackmail and extort Chief Justice Roberts. Very embarrassing emails were obtained, and he was told to vote to declare Obamacare constitutional, or his family life would be destroyed.PREPARE.

Read Full: Rumor: Glenn Beck; NSA Used to Blackmail Chief Justice Roberts for Obamacare?

Here is what we are waiting from Glenn Beck. As I predicted it is relating to Obama. It's sad that a man can use the power in his hand to control the whole nation for his own profit. It is like what happening in communist regime where people are under the close control of some dictators. People must have a choice. Removing this spying system and Repealing Obamacare or not is up to us.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Holy jumping blackmail Batman! THAT would be a barn burner if substantiated.

That would be SUCH a clear and outright violation of the separation of powers between Executive and Judicial that people would need prison terms by the end of it. It would take a mighty tall hill to climb in proving Obama legally liable for this sort of thing.....but he too could see everything he has lost by a thing like THAT.

Wow.. It would be an outright and direct subversion of our entire system.

+42 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If this is what GB actually comes out with, along with verifiable proof of the claim, he will, for the first time, have my attention.

I wont hold my breath, though.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

So as you predicted this is coming true.....But what is your prediction on the outcome? What will happen to Obamacare and or Obama? What about the people involved or the judge's decision to declare Obamacare constitutional?

Are we looking at something big? Or will this be pushed under the rug just like EVERYTHING else that comes up with this crooked, corrupt, diseased system that is in place?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yawn.................... I saw this on "TheBlaze". Really....... someone in D.C. is actually being blackmailed. This is truly historic news!

If this turns out to be another pedophile thing, we all remember how the last one turned out.

Actually, wasn't Ganon at the press conference

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Agreed. I was about to post the same then I saw this new thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes. Maybe this is the first time his name becomes the hottest one on media.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So what happened with the announcement?

Glenn Beck had nothing.
Did they get to him?

+23 more 
link   
If substantiated, treason with execution is not off the table for some participant here. We are talking conspiracy to subvert the foundation of the country by bypassing the checks and balances that are supposed to prevent such things from happening.

But let's just pass it to see what's in it.

link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Chicago style politics...maybe they made a sex tape and were able to erase BHO out of it.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It really is amazing. How many times do we have proof of the scandal and corruption, yet the general public seems to just turn a def ear.
And will I see this on the World news tonight if it is true? Unfortunately I highly doubt it.

Anybody else had it up to here?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Would be hot news...if true. I would like to see another source besides the one in the OP. Before it's news.

Des

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Xnibiru

Would be hot news...if true. I would like to see another source besides the one in the OP. Before it's news.

Des

2nd thread with same sources,

Op,

why not just add to yesterdays thread?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I need to see more sources before I even remotely consider this to be true. Glenn Beck's name has so much #e on it that anything he says will not be credible.

I want evidence, because if this is true, all hell will break loose.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If this is what GB actually comes out with, along with verifiable proof of the claim, he will, for the first time, have my attention.

I wont hold my breath, though.

That'll be the first time that Before Its News has my attention as well.

And I'm still breathing too.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this.

Does the "rumor" mean that someone in the Govt has something very embarrassing/damaging enough to make Justice Roberts turn coat?

I wonder what it is to make someone this powerful to change mind - that is, if he really had a change of heart on the matter (about Obamacare).

Something smells fishy in Detroit.Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am not gonna shoot the messenger.
I see no reason to doubt the veracity of this story considering everything else that is going on.

Let's wait and see, shall we?

But boy oh boy will stuff hit the fan if this turns out to be true.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I am not gonna shoot the messenger.
I see no reason to doubt the veracity of this story considering everything else that is going on.

Let's wait and see, shall we?

But boy oh boy will stuff hit the fan if this turns out to be true.

All this scandal talk has me cracking up nowadays. (I recently just graduated from crying)

Can you imagine if Snowden or Assange actually had files on individual members of our Governments and opened the little secret closets. Let it all out for all to see?

It would be glorious mayhem as they took to the airwaves and stabbed each other in the back and destroyed each others careers.

Who knows, maybe even the MSM would play along...though I doubt it.

I think that only a relative few new comers would survive.

edit on 13-6-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a Dawg with no opposing thumbs

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Xnibiru

Des

At least we'll get to learn if the MSM really is as bent as a $3 bill with wet ink if nothing else.

If this does turn out to be true, or close to true and the MSM doesn't report on it...we'll know for sure.

If it is, heads will roll in the MSM as well as the Government i expect.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I am not sure about the outcome. But this dirty spying trick shoud be exposed and stopped. We have right to prosecute relevant people. Do you want to sit still and see some cowards spying on you? I guess you not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join