It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran
"We will not allow this to happen. We will never allow another Holocaust."

what about the Holocaust bibi and the zio-nazis are planning for the entire M.E., SW and S Asia all the way to India
from the radioactive plumes that will be released if Iranian nuclear infrastructure is carpet bombed?

to elaborate on Fissionsurplus' post: jews of Hebrew[Sephardim] and Aethiopian descent are heavily discriminated against in favor of those of non-semitic khazars descent.

funny how bibi suddenly needs to reference the holocaust, perhaps it's distraction from the recent discovery in his own backyard: Mass-grav e-uncovered-containing-dozens-Palestinians-killed-1948-war-founded-Israel

how "oddly" nazi-reminiscent isn't it?
Huffpo link for those who want to argue sources www.huffingtonpost.com...
[ROFL,my original source, s o t t dot net is blocked ]

S&F, as always Archbishop CE
edit on 13-6-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
doesnt this guy have a palastine problem...whats with iran?

tell you what, if he gets americas army to remove irans army
then zion is only a short tank ride away

how can anyone trust or act on what this guy says.... they need a new president... hopefully one that doest live for war

BTW - it should be illegal for him to use the words:
1) "holocaust" in new wars, whilst the germans are paying them reparations.
2) "terrorism" whilst they occupy ...choose your borders darn it!

edit on 13-6-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

[snip] problem with Iran is it is the only nation in the ME that can stand up to Israel. If you look at what has been going on over there you will see that every nation that had problems with Israel and could have given Israel a fight is either invaded by America or suddenly has rebels that want to take over the government with the help of American aid.

Now he wants everyone else to take on Iran again for Israel.
edit on 6/13/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod note: Removed denigration of politician's name.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
all im saying is

we dealt with iraq... for no apparent reason

now how on earth can he expect the UN and the west to support a war with iran?

BiBi is better off with plan B ... throwing saudi arabia under the bus... via Bahrain

pressuring obama and the UN, being buddies with romney made me really dislike this guy.
nothing seems to change.... we all evolve... but him and his buddies are stuck in the past

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Nuttyahoos problem with Iran is it is the only nation in the ME that can stand up to Israel. If you look at what has been going on over there you will see that every nation that had problems with Israel and could have given Israel a fight is either invaded by America or suddenly has rebels that want to take over the government with the help of American aid.

Now he wants everyone else to take on Iran again for Israel.

i used to think that

but its more to do with iran getting stronger under sanctions

they build their own stuff - airforce, missiles, medicine etcetc

as for the only capable country.... i doubt it

theres egypt - largest ground force.
then turkey - immense airforce - 4th largest army in world.
then its iran - strong artillery.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Nuttyahoos problem with Iran is it is the only nation in the ME that can stand up to Israel.

Not true unless you don't consider Turkey as part of the ME. And Israel will only poke them a little. THAT one WILL bite.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

"We will never forget the victims of the Holocaust, we will never forget the ultimate crime against humanity," Netanyahu said Wednesday. "And we will never forget our obligation to prevent this from ever happening again."

Hey Benny what about the ones that have happened since WW2 where were you and Israel then?

Holocausts since World War 2.

1, The Rwandan Genocide in 1994.
2, The Bosnian Genocide in 1995.
3, The Darfur Genocide from 2003 on.

Why wasn't your ass out stopping these from happening?

And just once can the racist genocidal manic that is calling for war against Iran please provide PROOF of Iran's bomb making.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Nuttyahoos problem with Iran is it is the only nation in the ME that can stand up to Israel.

Not true unless you don't consider Turkey as part of the ME. And Israel will only poke them a little. THAT one WILL bite.

Really there are no problems between Israel and Turkey but if there were then yes it would be Turkey and Iran.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

No they won't

They have their own problems and NATO wouldn't allow it I'd have thought that was obvious.

Which air space do you Israeli planes need to use to come home ?

Cody

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Considering that Israel is an apartheid state that has worked to wipe the Palestinians off of the map, Bibi's words ring hollow.'

The real genocidal maniacs are sitting right there in Tel Aviv

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

The military allows the government to do what it will until it does what they say it shouldn't. This is a complex country and don't for a minute think Erdoğan runs the country. He doesn't. The generals do. Push them and Israel will have bitten off too much.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's "funny"... I hadn't even gotten to the end of that first sentence, just to "Netanyahu says" and I found myself stunned that he used the "6 million" figure to liken Iran to The Third Reich.

Cheap sensationalist tactics for someone trying to stir up drama, fear, and hatred. How does anyone not see through this crap?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Yes, I saw that ,I think last week. It surfaced in the alternative media.

Seriously, I got to ask why??? Why the heck is this little piece of land on the Mediterranean Sea so instrumental to the foreign policy of this nation? Why is it that we kowtow to their every whim?? It just doesn't make amy sense. Someone tell me why??

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I disagree

The generals may well run the country, but they know where pay cheques come from.

And attacking Israel isn't anything but a headache, a new power vacuum for the top spot, and a loss of income. Put on top of that taking power from the gov't officially, and enforcing martial law, with all the repercussions.

It's easier to let sleeping dogs lie

Like I said

NATO would have a massive say in it

Cody

edit on 13/6/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Mr . BiBi is such a warmonger and a Liar . Its sad that most of the western nations still support him , most importantly US and UK . If we get a global poll on the most hated person in this whole world , I think Mr. BiBi will be the winner and Mr. Cameron , the runner up

How dare you not include Obama and Harper in that most hated list?

However I agree that Netenyahoo does rub people the wrong way. His fear-mongering message is always the very same negative one. Putin called out Ahmadinejad for his remarks too, so what is Bibi's purpose in this endless repetition? Is he playing to the people at home or the West / or both?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's awfully handy theres 6 million Jews in Israel dontcha think.

6 million
6 million
6 million
6 million
6 million

keep saying it ....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My BS meter is tingling too mate.

Netty would probably kill his own to make political / propaganda gains.

Here's an idea..they offered to pay for 25,000 Jews living in Iran to go to Israel, why not offer Iran $3 Billion a year to abandon it's nuclear power aims?

That's about what Israel gets from the US and UK a year, so they'd be evens...that's if they really fear a holocaust of course.

But i've a feeling Iran won't be getting offered any $'s anytime soon. Israel (and the West) is about complete control and domination of the Middle-East, the nuke angle is a very fat, and very hypocritical red herring.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Anyone else notice how often the Zionists throw around the 6 million number?

Yes they are a fan of that number.

Here in 1906

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Anyone else notice how often the Zionists throw around the 6 million number?

Yes they are a fan of that number.

Here in 1906

Well...well...well.

I make that 666 so far Buster, is that it or have they pulled this one again...oh yes..i seem to remember a similar number being mentioned...hmmm..when was it now..the 1940's rings a bell, but it's been said so many times before it's a little hard to keep up with exactly WHICH period the 6 million refers to.

Now i really have seen it all.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Thanks for contributing the pics

I recall a few from the 1930's as well, I believe they were out of New York City and Chigago publications among others. That same number over and over again...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
Considering that Israel is an apartheid state that has worked to wipe the Palestinians off of the map, Bibi's words ring hollow.'

The real genocidal maniacs are sitting right there in Tel Aviv

You are aware that Israel offered the Gaza strip to Egypt when they pulled out of the Sinai. And the west bank to Jordan in the peace treaties ?
And of course you're aware that both were refused.

You are of course aware that the Palestinians were dumped on Israel by the Arabic states that refused to take them as a part of a peace treaty

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join