It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I had a vision they are planning NBC attack on Damascus.

They may use biological weapons, as these weapons are most difficult to attribute to a specific party.

The Syria regime has been digging in for the long haul.

So even a biological attack will not remove it from power.

It is going to get very ugly as I see genocides in Syria committed by both warring sides.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Obviously it can't be paradise if others went back to Israel and only 25,000 were left

Things got a little unpleasant for Jews throughout the Middle East after the unilateral partitioning of Palestine by the UN in 1947, without the acquiescence of Iran or any Arab country in the region. Go figure. Imagine what would have happened if -- say, Texas -- were partitioned with a large part of it being made an independent homeland for black folk at that same time under the auspices of the UN, without either Texas or the US voting for said partitioning. I'm guessing that blacks throughout the US would be made to feel less comfortable in a similar manner by indignant white folk.

For the record, there were an estimated 100k to 150k Jewish Iranians in Iran before the Exodus of the late 1940's. On a related note, there used to be more Jews in India too, but many emigrated from there to Israel after its founding, so there was a general migration of Jews to the new state of Israel; it wasn't solely because of negative pressures on them in their hitherto home countries.

As for paradises, Gaza is certainly not one and the Palestinians there are generally not allowed out by the Israelis, nor are many outsiders, including Americans, allowed in by Israel. Nor is southern Lebanon a paradise, as the IDF has saturated it with unexploded cluster munitions.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster
Everyone seems so sure this is one big bluff by Iran. What happens if there IS in fact another holocaust and Israel's 6 million DO get raped. What then? Will all you ATS'ers feel bad? No. You will simply say "Israel started it, blame Israel".

Whatever happens, it seems ignorance prevails 99% of the time here on ATS!

WHO, besides YOU, has said that Iran has bluffed about anything having to do with the destruction of Israel? All you Zionists and Zionist apologists like to cite the falsely translated statement by the Iranian president that Israel will be wiped off the face of the map, when in fact the quote is:

"Thanks to people's wishes and God's will the trend for the existence of the Zionist regime is [headed] downwards and this is what God has promised and what all nations want. The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom."

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad quote

Last time I checked, the Soviet Union was not wiped out by nuclear weapons, but by a revolution, with an illegitimate government overthrown -- not unlike what also happened in South Africa.

So what bluff by Iran are you talking about? It is lies by Israel and its Zionist lackeys in the US who are the only ones claiming that Iran intends to attempt to wipe Israel out. Never mind the fact that Israel has 200+ nuclear bombs, cruise missile technology given to it by the US as well as the nuclear-armed hyper power, the US, as an ally, and Israel itself has the fourth most powerful conventional military in the world. There's no way Iran would commit suicide by launching a few nukes at a country that is not even on its border. What would it gain by it???

Also keep in mind that Israel was selling Iran weapons during the late 70's and early 80's, so clearly Israel wasn't too worried about an Iranian Islamic Republic back then. It has only been since Israel got the US to destroy and occupy Iraq that Israel has been talking up a storm about the existential threat of Iran to Israel.

What Israel wants is for any Middle Eastern country that is a regional political and military competitor to Israel to be destroyed by the US. Israel wants to be king of the mountain in the area, plain and simple. And this tired, mendacious, bellicose rhetoric of Israel's government belies this fact. And once again its: "Yadda, yadda, yadda, 6 million Jews, yadda, yadda, yadda". Their propaganda minister is too lazy to even come up with a new number -- "Oh that 6 million number has worked so well for us for so long, we'll just keep using it."

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

How can you say my post is ignorant. You are such a fool for calling me ignorant when I am suggesting that another holocaust may be possible. Have you lost your entire ancestry to the holocaust in WW2? No, i didnt think so. You just want your politically, ethically and morally correct views to rule. You are ignorant for thinking this is not possible. It is the ignorance of people like you which paved the way for the holocaust to happen. You should be ashamed.

You're being called ignorant, I believe, because you believe the Zionist lies about what Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been claimed to have said about wiping out Israel. I'll just add that the fact that you can't reason out the fact that a country with 200+ nuclear weapons, which has an ally with thousands of nuclear weapons, doesn't have to worry about a country that might have a nuclear weapon or three sometime down the road, does not make you the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer.

People who are claiming Israel is at risk -- Israel with 200+ nukes and the 4th most powerful military in the world -- facing an existential threat from Iran, are using the same mendacious rhetoric Hitler used to invade Czechoslovakia and Poland.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have several predictions about Israel.

1. Israel will definitely use nuclear weapons against its neighbors.
2. The State of Israel wants to achieve the dominion of "Greater Israel", an area that is about 20 times its current size. Israel has no means to win and hold this much area. Its population is quite small. This is the reason Zionists have leveraged the power and population of USA. USA has been the willing accomplice in the Zionist plan.
3. The "Greater Israel" will be achieved at a huge human and material cost. However it will exist only briefly and Zionists will be pushed back thereafter. The population of Israel and occupation force will face total decimation.
4. The State of Israel is based on an illogical and incorrect viewpoint. Its history is written in blood and its future will be awash in blood as well. There is no happy ending to this story.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I pray that good sense and peace prevails on this planet. Nothing is to be achieved by mindless violence.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

So you are saying that just because I want more diverse views from others who were also part of the Holocaust instead of the widely accepted Jewish view, you call me an anti-semite?

There is nothing anti-semetic about wanting to learn about the Holocaust through some other survivor than a Jewish one, as most people still believe Hitler targeted the Jews only.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Discussing the Holocaust in relation to Israel, Palestine, and the whole Middle East is like trying to discuss what happen in Roswell in 1947!

It's a poisoned well filled with emotions that still run so high, that little meaningful dialogue is likely to emerge. As someone who lost a lot of family in the Holocaust (although I never knew them not being born yet), I understand why emotions run so high - OK, well then every person who lost family in the period up to and including WW2 should have an understanding of what Palestinians feel when they discuss the 'Nakba', and not have the state of Israel tell Palestinians they are not permitted to feel upset at their dispossession.

As an Ashkenazism Jew, I recognise that this same group is the dominant one in Israeli affairs. A bunch of Jews of Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, and American heritage decide the fate of this tiny tiny bit of land, in the geographical and political centre between East and West, Occidental and Oriental.

I have a good friend who fought for the PLO in the Lebanese Civil War (a very unlikely friendship between a Muslim Arab, and a non-practising Jew) and we are both of the belief that there will never be peace in the region until there is equality for all in Israel. This means a One-State Solution, with representation for all citizens, not the current mish-mash of hypocrisy in which every time Israel is criticised they pull out either the anti-semite card, or the Holocaust card, or for special occasions, they use both. No more partitioning of the land with privileged roads for some, and a passport system eerily similar to that of Apartheid South Africa.

The Iranian Jews consider themselves Persians as well as Jews. They are a recognised religion and have a representative in the Iranian government. They don't want to go to Israel as they are Persians, with a good standard of living. Yes, they live in a religious theocracy, but they should have the same rights as any other Iranian citizen. Iranian people in general hate the religious laws and the 'morality police'. They are a fierce and independant people, and they are Persian (of which they are very proud). Why would the Jews of Iran want to leave one theocracy, just to jump into another one (albeit, with a more Western flavour)?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckles.”
legalienate.blogspot.ca...
Netanyahoo's shrink...the one Bibi drove to suicide with his nuclear tippid lunacy

well...thats the Israel uberales/ nuke iran crowd for you

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Unlike the entire thread of posters, I have actually been to Israel, lived there and in Palestinian territories. Out of all these posters how many have been there? Lived there? Yet all these posters seem to know 'the truth' in regards to countries they have never set foot in. But ofcourse your counter argument is going to be that the internet is just as good as (if not, better than) personal experience, you pathetic armchair warrior.

So yes, I am pretty sure that 99% of the posters on this thread are wrong due to lack of personal eyewitness experience and having their opinions swayed and controlled by internet and media and alternative news sites.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

I get where you are coming from. And in a perfect world, you would be correct and I agree with you. But unfortunately, we all know this world is far from perfect. The result is that Israel is a result of Zionism which is a result of anit-semitism. Today Zionism and Judaism are intertwined. They cannot be undone, and the world only has itself to blame. Those people living in a dream where you can somehow eradicate Zionism, are indeed living in a dream.

And that is why when you talk about eradicating Zionism, it doesnt mean only Zionism to a Jew. It means Israel. Because unless some insane messianic (or other-wordly being) intervened and has powers beyond our comprehension to completely change the game plan, we are looking at another holocaust or WW3 if Israel decide to prevent their own holocaust repeating itself.
edit on 17-6-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Today Zionism and Judaism are intertwined.

Really? Did anyone inform the Jews of this?

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
I pray that good sense and peace prevails on this planet. Nothing is to be achieved by mindless violence.

Pray for the strength to endure what is coming. God doesn't control what evil leaders do.
edit on 17-6-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

Unlike the entire thread of posters, I have actually been to Israel, lived there and in Palestinian territories. Out of all these posters how many have been there? Lived there? Yet all these posters seem to know 'the truth' in regards to countries they have never set foot in. But ofcourse your counter argument is going to be that the internet is just as good as (if not, better than) personal experience, you pathetic armchair warrior.

So yes, I am pretty sure that 99% of the posters on this thread are wrong due to lack of personal eyewitness experience and having their opinions swayed and controlled by internet and media and alternative news sites.

You can correct us and tell us what is the "real" situation. We are very willing to listen.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Today Zionism and Judaism are intertwined.

Really? Did anyone inform the Jews of this?

Zionism is the perfection of Judaism. Pure blooded Jewish folk ruling over Earth.

Judaism is THE only religion on Earth based upon a bloodline. Very evil religion.

They want to eliminate Chemical and nuclear weapons from the world. Then they can do their "Rapture" using the advanced directed energy systems and magnetic resonance weapon systems to cleanse the Earth of those they don't want to keep around.

Israel controls weapons systems much more advanced than nuclear, chemical, or biological.

They are using those systems right now to cleanse the Earth. Under their Religion, Earth belongs to THEM. As do you.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I cannot correct you. Only you can correct yourself. Go out and see what is happening with your own eyes.
Until then, stop coming off as if you know something. With all due respect, I dont talk about stuff i dont know about beyond a shadow of a doubt.

But haters will be haters.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

You know nothing my friend. Thats why you have nothing to say.

Better listen to others who have something to say.

All you have is jealousy and vengeance.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Sorry to burst you bubble but you are so wrong. I have so much to say, but lately i have realized how corrupted and misunderstood words can be on an online forum. I would need tens of thousands of words. It is not worth the effort. YOU are not worth the effort! I have a real life apart from arguing with people online who already have preconceived notions about Israel, Jews and Zionists, but judging by how quickly you posted your reply to my comment, im guessing the same cannot be said for you!

The only message i was trying to get across to the ATS community is that sometimes they get it wrong. And in this case know i am right! Why should i care to enlighten your ass?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

If you refer to political group JAZ, then yes they were informed, which is why they then created said political group to combat current situation of Judaism and Zionism intertwining. For better or for worse, Its a fact. When Israel stops being a Jewish state, then it will stop being fact! But that wont happen!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join