It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, this article certainly set off my BS alarm.

These comments were made today in Poland, he is there for a two day visit.

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran

"This is a regime that is building nuclear weapons with the expressed purpose to annihilate Israel's 6 million Jews," Netanyahu said, alluding to the number of Jews killed by the Nazis during World War II. "We will not allow this to happen. We will never allow another Holocaust."

Mr. Netanyahu doesn't mention the tens of thousands of Jews living happily in Iran and that they even refused Israel's financial offers to migrate to Israel.

There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran. When Israel backed a plan to pay Iranian Jewish families $60,000 to settle in Israel, Society of Iranian Jews met the announcement with scorn, issuing this statement: "The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradable for any amount of money. Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."

Iran does not hate Jews!

Okay Bibi, you say Iran's goal is to build nuclear weapons and annihilate Israel's 6 million Jews?

I must ask...pics or it didn't happen!

Oh, I see that I have been corrected

These Zionists in Israel and those who support them are giving Jews around the world a bad name, thankfully there are many Jews who speak out against Israel's actions and are against this war hungry nation.

Regardless of your opinions of the holocaust, or the reasons behind it, there is no denying that it happened as it was a horrible thing and it is despicable that Israeli officials are deceitfully using this sad moment in history for their political gain.

Anyone else notice how often the Zionists throw around the 6 million number?

The Zionists within the Israeli government are making fools of themselves with these baseless idiotic comments which do more harm than good for all the parties involved, including Israel.

Bibi, just give it up...no one is buying your foolishness.
edit on 6/13/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I can't stand that war-mongering spawn of satan.

There will never be peace for the Palestinians.

Only a bullsheet fake peace process that has a predetermined outcome of nothing for the Palestinians.

I really don't like him.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
[snip]just isn't going to give it up, is he?

The basic truth of Israel is, only the lighter-skinned Ashkenazi Jews in Israel are treated well. Israel is an apartheid state and those Iranian Jews know that they have a better deal in their homeland of Iran than they'll ever have in Israel.

Nutty thinks that people aren't wise to the heavy prejudice that exists in his theocratic nightmare of a country.

The US needs to stop supporting this welfare leech and let them flounder in their own insanity.
edit on 6/13/2013 by tothetenthpower because: -removed change to politicians name.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If these tools put in half the energy on peace talks as they do rhetoric and BS these issues would have been solved years ago. That's not the plan though. :shk:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Funny you mention this whole thing.

I was just talking this morning with a friend about how Iran should have already nuked Israel by now according to Netanyahu's breathtaking artistic abilities.

How these world leaders have the mental capacity to dress themselves each and every day eludes me. I wouldn't doubt if they hire someone to do it for them.

Common sense must be surgically removed from a person somehow when a person gets elected to a seat of power in any country it seems. Sadly this lack of an IQ is passed on to the general public, which makes moving on and doing something constructive a daunting task.

Like death and destruction to prevent death and destruction is going to work

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Bloomin Religion....people use it as an excuse to divide people.....Everyone loves their children and wants the best for them, we all want to live in peace but the brainwashed religious people want their own way...they want everyone to follow their way nothing else.
Grinds my gears....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Anyone else notice how often the Zionists throw around the 6 million number?

Yup. It predates WWI if I am correct, but I do know for certain it predates WW2.

You might also consider posting up the long.... excruciatingly long list of times Israel has warned that Iran is about to have, and use, the bomb.

I don't believe for a second that every Iranian loves every Jew. I also don't believe for a second that those Iranians who take issue with Israel do so solely on the basis of them being Jewish. I don't believe for a millisecond Iran would use the bomb against Israel. I still don't believe they are even trying to build a nuclear weapon personally, but I wouldn't have a hard time justifying them wanting to join the club.

Take a look at the list of Israel's enemies that aren't nuclear. Yeah, don't wanna be in that club.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Bloomin Religion....people use it as an excuse to divide people.....Everyone loves their children and wants the best for them, we all want to live in peace but the brainwashed religious people want their own way...they want everyone to follow their way nothing else.
Grinds my gears....

Whats wrong with most religions is the idea of a savior. Nobody is going to swoop in and save the day. We have to do it ourselves, nobody is going to hold our hands and do all the dirty work for us.

The chosen people huh...

Chosen to do what exactly?

Bring about the end ot the world perhaps?

Maybe they are on the wrong side of the fight between good and evil.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Those are great suggestions. I was thinking of posting all the times BEFORE WW2 that this number has been used in the media throughout history, but this has been discussed many times on ATS and I was too lazy to post all the pictures to be honest

And you are correct, from what I recall, Israel has been accusing Iran of wanting to nuke them for at least twenty years now (give or take) if not longer.

ETA:

Anyone who has the energy to post these things that phishyblankwaters mentioned, please feel free to do so.
edit on 6/13/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I wish the Israeli's would have their own internal regime change. He's about as dedicated to peace as Genghis Kahn.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

I agree with you any book that has an end of days bit in should be ignored, because people who follow those books want to prove themselves right and those people are in power.
Sometimes you read threads here and you can see that they want it to happen.
If we ignored them we would continue as a specie and look forward to what we can do together...we have unlimited imagination, we can reach out to the stars but No!! many just want to watch it all burn.
We can stop them..do not give any power to Religion.
Humanity FTW!!!
edit on 13-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

The State of Israel is not about Judaism it is about Zionism.

No religious bias here.

The problem is you have a group of people that think it is ok to cage and cause suffering to a an ethnicity that they believe are below them and are of some type of animal not worthy of the most trivial of humane treatment.

It is apartheid, and wrong on so many levels.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The only holocaust that's going to happen, or rather, IS happening is the holocaust of the Palestinians BY the Israeli government.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Mr . BiBi is such a warmonger and a Liar . Its sad that most of the western nations still support him , most importantly US and UK . If we get a global poll on the most hated person in this whole world , I think Mr. BiBi will be the winner and Mr. Cameron , the runner up
edit on 13-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Mr. Netanyahu doesn't mention the tens of thousands of Jews living happily in Iran and that they even refused Israel's financial offers to migrate to Israel.

That says a lot right there. There's always two sides to every story. Unfortunately, Israel has the ear of the majority of our representatives.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm not surprised. He tries to scare the world on an almost weekly basis. Always trying to get the US to do his dirty work.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What did Hitler say, something like, the bigger the lies, the more people will believe them.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As some of you know I have two beautiful kids living in Israel

I've had heated discussions with my son about believing the crap this war monger speaks.

All I can say is my kids refuse to leave Israel and a court injunction means I can't just wade in and bring them to a safe haven.

I love Israel as a country (I was brought up Christian) and I love the people on both sides of the fence.

But this nutter needs a reality check

"Bibi you are not the world, you are the mistakenly elected misguided idiot of a pissy little country that will kill my kids through your arrogance. Take a reality check please, it's time to step aside and let peace have a chance. You could look at Rabin's record before one of your followers assassinated him there really was a hope then."

Just fired off to the prime minister's office

America please stop supporting this moron and give my kids a chance

Cody

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
doesnt this guy have a palastine problem...whats with iran?

tell you what, if he gets americas army to remove irans army
then zion is only a short isreali tank ride away!

how can anyone trust or act on what this guy says.... they need a new president... hopefully one that doest live for war

BTW - it should be illegal for him to use the words:
1) "holocaust" in new wars, whilst the germans are paying them reparations.
2) "terrorism" whilst they occupy ...choose your borders darn it!

peace
edit on 13-6-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Seems bibi was upset he wasn't in the news lately? Had to make some dumb statement to get some attention?

Here I was hoping it was an election year in Israel and he'd shut his gob. Sure, Iran's regime is a problem, and like any problem the people of that country will eventually help themselves and get what they need.

Much like the American people would not let America create a glass crater for no reason, I highly doubt Iranians would.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join