It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran

Bearing in mind the history of antisemitism and the results of the same when left to those who would indeed seek a genocidal outcome to their hatreds... one cannot blame Israel or Jews in general for being alert. The current Iranian regime has all but committed itself to a repeat of what the world saw from Germany in WW2.

Of course, there are the politics and that often creates purposeful divisions. People who choose to join sides in affairs so far away are often the target of those who have specific agendas. This does not release Israel from accountability but the urge to take sides, again... either/or, does suit those on both ends who would lead us to a preferred belief.

My personal view is that history is quite clear on the subject and we should not be so naive. Let these people settle their own feud.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
These modern day Jews Knesset are heartlessly exterminating the people of Palestine...this has been going on ever since Israel got the upper hand militarily....

Let me fix that for you. Knesset(Israeli parliament). Not Jews. Better.
edit on 13-6-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I see another scenario as a direct result of such an action should Iran or any other Islamic nation or group ever take such action or use atomic weaponry,.

A vengeful man whose family lie dead and whose heart has gone with them takes a vial of fatal pathogenic viral strain that has a short medium gestation but absolutely no cure and has it embedded under his skin on his arm or abdomen, he goes to mecca disguised as a Muslim convert on Haaj, there he waits for the crowd to be gathered at there densest around the Khaba and he bites open his arm and spits the virus into the air were is settles air born on many of the people there from all country's now he is taken away by people thinking he is merely mad as he won't talk and the glass vial was very small so is unnoticed were is has been ground down by the crowd whom continue to circle, two weeks later the infection has spread around the world and the initial cases including the man are now dead as the pathogen has passed into the general population, now it spreads beyond the Muslim population whom have it in every country were some take drastic action to contain or quarantine the spread, in the west the governments are faced with angry Muslim leaders now with atomic arsenals blaming them and a war ignites that the corporations are powerless to stop.

This can happen right now and it is merely a matter of time before extremism begets extremism.
edit on 13-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

I see another scenario as a direct result of such an action should Iran or any other Islamic nation or group ever take such action or use atomic weaponry,.

A vengeful man whose family lie dead and whose heart has gone with them takes a vial of fatal pathogenic viral strain that has a short medium gestation but absolutely no cure and has it embedded under his skin on his arm or abdomen, he goes to mecca disguised as a Muslim convert on Haaj, there he waits for the crowd to be gathered at there densest around the Khaba and he bites open his arm and spits the virus into the air were is settles air born on many of the people there from all country's now he is taken away by people thinking he is merely mad as he won't talk and the glass vial was very small so is unnoticed were is has been ground down by the crowd whom continue to circle, two weeks later the infection has spread around the world and the initial cases including the man are now dead as the pathogen has passed into the general population, now it spreads beyond the Muslim population whom have it in every country were some take drastic action to contain or quarantine the spread, in the west the governments are faced with angry Muslim leaders now with atomic arsenals blaming them and a war ignites that the corporations are powerless to stop.

This can happen right now and it is merely a matter of time before extremism begets extremism.

I think this is the type of metadata that PRISM uses to pull your file so they can read everything.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Any one with half a brain could of thought about that scenario and I would be one trying to stop it, Prism can give me more bandwidth time while they are at it as I am on a dongle.

It is a terrifying scenario though and one that is more likely than we realise as are tailored viruses but my old Biology professor believed HIV was artificial and despite the claim it may have been around a very long time the viral vectors are suspiciously like an artificial virus, there are now three strain's that are weaker than the initial strain from the 1970's and one rumour was it was released by some German scientist to control the African population but got out of control (though it will not say were or who told me that).

Anyway the release of pathogenic material is part of the long term plan of some very powerful people as they intend to as they see it clean the earth up of the excess useless poor population's that 'they have no use for'. So weather religious or otherwise unless we get ethics back into government's around the world we are looking at this scenario anyway though probably at sporting event's and other gatherings for maximum effect.

And God help us all when it does happen.

Also in the right hand's this is indeed a reason for Echelon and it's successor Prism but when we have Phd level physicists, bio chemists and virologist running around with Kalashnikovs and shooting our lads how long do you think it is before there over reliance on digital information misses the old fashioned underlined word's and letters codes on library's around the world, they are nosy but have only one eye open and don's see enough to keep us safe yet and I am afraid with the population growing they need to watch it all, though if it makes any of us uncomfortable then that is the price we must pay for safety.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I did not even know he was in my country
since i do not watch propaganda box. Besides 80% off people do not even care who bombs who. So no matter how laud we scream no one will listen. You will see.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Bearing in mind the history of antisemitism and the results of the same when left to those who would indeed seek a genocidal outcome to their hatreds... one cannot blame Israel or Jews in general for being alert. The current Iranian regime has all but committed itself to a repeat of what the world saw from Germany in WW2.

Can you provide some proof to back this up? I know Israel has a habit of crying Hitler when another nations leader says anything against what Israel is doing but it's all propaganda. Even the Jews in Iran says the problems between Iran and Israel are political not religious.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran.

Only 25,000? Where'd the rest of them go? Being bred out of existence? Only 25,000 jews in a nation that big? Something ain't right.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

OK how about this ?

“Syria is worrying that it will be attacked by Turkey from above and by Israel from below. It is worrying that it will be squeezed between us like a sandwich.” [Israeli President Ezer Weizman (1993-2000), interview with Guneri Civaoglu,Caesarea, Israel, 11 June 1996] [1]

“Although Turkey has never taken part in a war alongside us, it is a positive factor for Israel that Syria has an enemy on its northern frontiers. Syria will never attack Turkey, but it cannot exclude the reverse.” [Former Israeli Defence Minister Uri Or (1995-1996), interview with Alain Gresh, Tel Aviv, October 1997] [2]

The article goes on to say

As for Turkey’s phony conflict with Israel, which began with the May 2010 Gaza Freedom Flotilla massacre, has also been fully exposed when Turkey overtly supported Israel’s blatant acts of military aggression against Syria in 2013. The repercussions of the May 2013 Reyhanli false-flag bombing attacks near Turkey’s border with Syria is the latest evidence of a deep crisis of legitimacy for the United States, Britain, Israel and Turkey; the four countries whose alliance has been dominating the political scene in the Middle East and beyond since 1990.

So why would Turkey attack Israel ?

Like I said NATO would never allow it anyway, Turkey wouldn't dare go against NATO and lose the protection it is afforded thereof.

Source

Cody

edit on 14/6/13 by cody599 because: Posted before checking preview reply to was in wrong place

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Only 25,000? Where'd the rest of them go? Being bred out of existence? Only 25,000 jews in a nation that big? Something ain't right.

Many went to Israel -- as did Jews in other Arab countries.

China has 1.3 billion people and India 1.24 billion people, and there are only 500 Jews in China and 7,000-8,000 in India. Something in those two places is REALLY, REALLY not right by your way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Everyone seems so sure this is one big bluff by Iran. What happens if there IS in fact another holocaust and Israel's 6 million DO get raped. What then? Will all you ATS'ers feel bad? No. You will simply say "Israel started it, blame Israel".

Whatever happens, it seems ignorance prevails 99% of the time here on ATS!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

China has 1.3 billion people and India 1.24 billion people, and there are only 500 Jews in China and 7,000-8,000 in India. Something in those two places is REALLY, REALLY not right by your way of thinking.

Obviously it can't be paradise if others went back to Israel and only 25,000 were left

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Obviously it can't be paradise if others went back to Israel and only 25,000 were left

The people that moved to Israel were paid to do so. That says a lot for your country if you have to pay people to move there.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster
Everyone seems so sure this is one big bluff by Iran. What happens if there IS in fact another holocaust and Israel's 6 million DO get raped. What then? Will all you ATS'ers feel bad? No. You will simply say "Israel started it, blame Israel".

Whatever happens, it seems ignorance prevails 99% of the time here on ATS!

Yes and a lot of the ignorance is in your post. Iran has never said they would attack Israel only that they would defend themselves if Israel attacked them. So if Israel starts the war then yes they are the blame. And you seem to have overlooked that Benny has provided no proof of Iran's bomb making it only exists in his little brain.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'll do it myself. Sorry if someone else did, i stopped reading on page 3 or so. This is a summary, not a full list. Found at Salon

November 1992: “But the Israelis caution that a bigger threat to Middle East serenity — not to mention their own country’s security — lies in Teheran, whose regime they say is sure to become a nuclear power in a few years unless stopped.”

January 1995: “Iran is much closer to producing nuclear weapons than previously thought, and could be less than five years away from having an atomic bomb, several senior American and Israeli officials say.”

1995: “The best estimates at this time place Iran between three and five years away from possessing the prerequisites required for the independent production of nuclear weapons.”

February 1996: “On February 15, 1996, Israeli Foreign Minister Ehud Barak told members of the UN Security Council that Iran would be able to produce nuclear weapons within eight years.”

April 1996: “I believe that in four years they [Iran] may reach nuclear weapons,” [Israeli Prime Minister Shimon] Peres told ABC television during an interview.

November 1999: “Unless the United States pressures Russia to end its military assistance to Iran, the Islamic republic will possess a nuclear capability within five years, a senior Israeli military official said Sunday.”

July 2001: “‘I mentioned to our friends, the Turkish leadership, that we are more than worried about the very rapid development taking place regarding nuclear weapons,’ [Minister of Defense] Binyamin Ben-Eliezer told reporters. ‘As far as we know by the year 2005 they [Iran] will, they might, be ready.’”

August 2003: “Iran will have the materials needed to make a nuclear bomb by 2004 and will have an operative nuclear weapons program by 2005, a high-ranking military officer told the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee on Monday.”

February 2009: “Netanyahu said he did not know for certain how close Iran was to developing a nuclear weapons capability, but that ‘our experts’ say Iran was probably only one or two years away and that was why they wanted open ended negotiations.”

June 2009: Barak estimated a window between 6 and 18 months from now in which stopping Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons might still be viable.

June 2009: “Unless their programme experiences technical problems, the Iranians will have by 2014 a bomb ready to be used, which would represent a concrete threat for Israel,” said [Mossad chief] Meir Dagan.

November 2009: “General Baidatz argued that it would take Iran one year to obtain a nuclear weapon and two and a half years to build an arsenal of three weapons.”

September 2010: “The reasoning offered by Israeli decision makers was uncomplicated: Iran is, at most, one to three years away from having a breakout nuclear capability (often understood to be the capacity to assemble more than one missile-ready nuclear device within about three months of deciding to do so).”

If you expand it to include other countries I'm sure it gets really long. I do find it interesting that each prediction, with the exception of a few, were around 3 - 5 years give or take and each time you get closer to that Armageddon deadline, the goal post gets pushed back another 3 - 5 years.

There's a few things to take into consideration. 3 - 5 years advanced warning of a nuclear program basically lets them have absolutely no hard proof it's taking place. As well, the timing of the warnings and the political situation in the US at the time should be taken into account, if anyone can shed light on what was going on at home when some of these predictions were made would be great. I'd assume the predictions talking about a few months to a year were during some type of political scandal or issue. You know, to make the matter more pressing.

As for the 6 million number, kinda surprised myself with this:
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov

This is a search result against the library of congress for articles mentioning 6 million Jews. The first time a dire warning of doom for 6 million jews in Europe? 1891.

i think the articles speak for themselves honestly. It should be noted that I don't endorse the content of the articles, I find some of them smack of antisemitism. I'm merely pointing out that this 6million Jews number is older than most people would think.

edit on 14-6-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

How can you say my post is ignorant. You are such a fool for calling me ignorant when I am suggesting that another holocaust may be possible. Have you lost your entire ancestry to the holocaust in WW2? No, i didnt think so. You just want your politically, ethically and morally correct views to rule. You are ignorant for thinking this is not possible. It is the ignorance of people like you which paved the way for the holocaust to happen. You should be ashamed.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
1. Israel has been threatened by Iran.

2. Iran is building nuclear weapons, or at least attempting to do so.

3. Israel has said it will not allow Iran to come to full ability in any attempt.

4. The world does not care.

5. Israel will be forced to make Iran glow in the dark for a thousand years.

What a pity. And all because they all have the blame the Jews and hate the Jews. It seems the world has learned next to nothing from WW2.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
What a pity. And all because they all have the blame the Jews and hate the Jews. It seems the world has learned next to nothing from WW2.

I don't know about that. The Israeli gov't sure knows how to lay down a concentration camp.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Any one with half a brain could of thought about that scenario and I would be one trying to stop it, Prism can give me more bandwidth time while they are at it as I am on a dongle.

It is a terrifying scenario though and one that is more likely than we realise as are tailored viruses but my old Biology professor believed HIV was artificial and despite the claim it may have been around a very long time the viral vectors are suspiciously like an artificial virus, there are now three strain's that are weaker than the initial strain from the 1970's and one rumour was it was released by some German scientist to control the African population but got out of control (though it will not say were or who told me that).

Anyway the release of pathogenic material is part of the long term plan of some very powerful people as they intend to as they see it clean the earth up of the excess useless poor population's that 'they have no use for'. So weather religious or otherwise unless we get ethics back into government's around the world we are looking at this scenario anyway though probably at sporting event's and other gatherings for maximum effect.

And God help us all when it does happen.

Also in the right hand's this is indeed a reason for Echelon and it's successor Prism but when we have Phd level physicists, bio chemists and virologist running around with Kalashnikovs and shooting our lads how long do you think it is before there over reliance on digital information misses the old fashioned underlined word's and letters codes on library's around the world, they are nosy but have only one eye open and don's see enough to keep us safe yet and I am afraid with the population growing they need to watch it all, though if it makes any of us uncomfortable then that is the price we must pay for safety.

You're rant is idiotic. Don't lecture me about biology I guarantee I hold multiple levels of knowledge you do not. I don't want to let you know how I know because it would release personal information. The comment about Prism was mostly in fun. Other than that, your opion is mostly off base and shows you lack knowledge, especially with HIV comment.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster
reply to post by buster2010

How can you say my post is ignorant. You are such a fool for calling me ignorant when I am suggesting that another holocaust may be possible. Have you lost your entire ancestry to the holocaust in WW2? No, i didnt think so. You just want your politically, ethically and morally correct views to rule. You are ignorant for thinking this is not possible. It is the ignorance of people like you which paved the way for the holocaust to happen. You should be ashamed.

Because of their blinded hatred for Jews, the world has not remembered that Israel has said it will not go into the ovens alone. It has been said that Israel, needing a weapon that could make that a real possibility has been making one of the most feared weapons of all, the neutron bomb. It kills perfectly everything living leaving behind infrastructure. It would be almost dumb not to think that over the years Israel has probably placed such weapons in all of the nations it believes will harm it. If I were Russian and were about to make war on Israel I would consider that possibility. In any event, if war come it will be big, very scary, and cost so many lives that it will take a few years to shake it off and get back to what we are doing today.

Now, I have no way of knowing if any of this is real, but as a student of history, I know that if you have a big enemy, you need a big weapon to defeat him. It is said that they have hundreds of neutron bombs, at least in forums like this one, or so I have read from time to time. So I hope the world gets over the antisemitism and thinks with a clear mind.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join