It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
You are aware that Israel offered the Gaza strip to Egypt when they pulled out of the Sinai. And the west bank to Jordan in the peace treaties ?
And of course you're aware that both were refused.

why not give it to Palestinians

You are of course aware that the Palestinians were dumped on Israel by the Arabic states that refused to take them as a part of a peace treaty

Cody

dumped?....but thats where they are from

arab states werent gonna adopt a charity case
they should have their own country...the same way isrealis should
edit on 13-6-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That's not how Turkey works. Other countries maybe but Turkey is different and they have a past history of this:

en.wikipedia.org...:Military_coups_in_Turkey

The military runs the country.

Damn link doesn't work. OK. There have been 3 military coups in Turkey in the last 40 years. '71, '80 and '97:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-6-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You are of course aware that the Palestinians were dumped on Israel by the Arabic states that refused to take them as a part of a peace treaty

Cody

I think it's more apt that Israel was dumped on the entire ME by the US and UK.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
Considering that Israel is an apartheid state that has worked to wipe the Palestinians off of the map, Bibi's words ring hollow.'

The real genocidal maniacs are sitting right there in Tel Aviv

You are aware that Israel offered the Gaza strip to Egypt when they pulled out of the Sinai. And the west bank to Jordan in the peace treaties ?

Cody

What does any of this have to do with Israel's behavior? Are you trying to excuse their actions because of that?

Save your Zionist apologist rhetoric for someone who gives a goddamn, and someone who isn't smart enough to see through that kind of nonsense.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Cody

I think it's more apt that Israel was dumped on the entire ME by the US and UK.

Don't let the facts of history stand in the way of the murderous whims of zionist supporters of Israel.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Put it like this

One general could have taken the initiative, could have rallied the people and chose not to

Start here

You might learn something

No offence meant

Cody

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Considering that Israel is an apartheid state that has worked to wipe the Palestinians off of the map, Bibi's words ring hollow.'

The real genocidal maniacs are sitting right there in Tel Aviv

Cody

What does any of this have to do with Israel's behavior? Are you trying to excuse their actions because of that?

Save your Zionist apologist rhetoric for someone who gives a goddamn, and someone who isn't smart enough to see through that kind of nonsense.

I'm in no way a zionist may I refer you to my post above ?

Cody
edit on 13/6/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Put it like this

One general could have taken the initiative, could have rallied the people and chose not to

Start here

You might learn something

No offence meant

Cody

Forgive my ignorance but what has that got to do with Turkey?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It was pointing out that Israel pre 1947 was Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews both sides Palestinians

read the debate

No disrespect you may be a mod

That doesn't make you right

Cody

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It was pointing out that Israel pre 1947 was Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews both sides Palestinians

read the debate

Which has nothing to do with my post that you quoted. I know it's hard to get away from a point that one thinks says it all but this one doesn't even come close.

Cody

Me being a mod has nothing to do with it. Me being right is what makes me right.
I've left MY links.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There's a website listing all the Jewish people who died in the "Holocaust".

Curious I typed our very very unique family name into their database. They list 3 last names that match ours in their database.

2 of the deaths they list was in 1910, long before the Nazi party...or WWII. The person who submitted those names to the database is fake.

The other name in their database of our last name....was submitted by someone anonymously.

None of the 3 died in the Holocaust, so their database has alot of fake stuff in it. It looks like someone attempted to link our last name as ever being Jewish.....turns out.....no Jewish person ever had our last name.

Why would Israel want to do that??
edit on 13-6-2013 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This warmonger cares nothing except for his people and will have the military of the USA go to slaughter for him.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
This warmonger cares nothing except for his people and will have the military of the USA go to slaughter for him.

I HIGHLY disagree with this. He doesn't give a damn for Israelis. If he did he would work towards a viable option that would see his people in peace. But no. The military dick swinging is all they care about. I pity the people in Israel. Even their electoral system is set up to screw them. So many parties and then the strongest make a coalition and we're back here again. Sad.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

read the debate

Which has nothing to do with my post that you quoted. I know it's hard to get away from a point that one thinks says it all but this one doesn't even come close.

Cody

Me being a mod has nothing to do with it. Me being right is what makes me right.
I've left MY links.

selective quoting

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

read the debate

Cody

I've left MY links.

selective quoting

EVERY word of yours is there. You're going to have to do better.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

I HIGHLY disagree with this. He doesn't give a damn for Israelis. If he did he would work towards a viable option that would see his people in peace. But no. The military dick swinging is all they care about. I pity the people in Israel. Even their electoral system is set up to screw them. So many parties and then the strongest make a coalition and we're back here again. Sad.

I don't disagree with you. I should restate. Like american government officials, israel government officials care only about their own selves, family, and financial benefit. sorry about that.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I for one would not for an instant be shocked to see the" Palestinian Prolem", solved in an outbreak of some wierd new disease that just strikes palestinians....or lead poisoning....
These modern day Jews are heartlessly exterminating the people of Palestine...this has been going on ever since Israel got the upper hand militarily....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I for one would not for an instant be shocked to see the" Palestinian Prolem", solved in an outbreak of some wierd new disease that just strikes palestinians....or lead poisoning....
These modern day Jews are heartlessly exterminating the people of Palestine...this has been going on ever since Israel got the upper hand militarily....

They can not develop anything to target palestenians biologically since jews and palestinians are so genetically similar. Any attempt would wipe out jews as well in my OP. Thats whats really funny. These two tribes are all related really but one claims the land over the other.
edit on 13-6-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by buster2010

Thanks for contributing the pics

I recall a few from the 1930's as well, I believe they were out of New York City and Chicago publications among others. That same number over and over again...

That was the NY times in May of 1936 well before the war started and they were saying that millions were already dead. This was before the camps were even built.

Altogether 6,000,000 jews referenced 236 times BEFORE the "holocaust". Talk about getting practice.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

"We will never forget the victims of the Holocaust, we will never forget the ultimate crime against humanity," Netanyahu said Wednesday. "And we will never forget our obligation to prevent this from ever happening again."

Hey Benny what about the ones that have happened since WW2 where were you and Israel then?

Holocausts since World War 2.

1, The Rwandan Genocide in 1994.
2, The Bosnian Genocide in 1995.
3, The Darfur Genocide from 2003 on.

Why wasn't your ass out stopping these from happening?

Without willing to derail this thread, i just want to point out another hypocrisy by the Israeli Government when it comes to genocide. Israel has very good relations with the Serb entity in Bosnia, the so called Republic of Srpska ( Serb Republic) - where the Bosnian genocide happened.

The current president of the Serb entity in Bosnia, Milorad Dodik, is a denier of Bosnian genocide:

Bosnian Serb Leader Denies Srebrenica Was Genocide

Bosnia: Serb leader Dodik denies Srebrenica genocide against Muslims

Dodik government rejects figure of 8,000 Bosniaks killed in Srebrenica

However, the victims of the Holocaust dont have any problems in collaborating with genocide deniers:

Republika Srpska Premier Dodik Discusses Position of Serbs in Bosnia with Israeli President Peres

Israel supportive of Bosnian Serbs

Dodik: Friendship and Cooperation between RS and Israel Will Continue – Glas Sprske

"Israel understands Serbs in Bosnia"

Pretty disgusting, isnt it ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join