It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
and yet it all stems from this little tidbit www.examiner.com... form the link

Glenn Beck threatens reveal that will take down "the whole power structure"

Nonpartisan
June 12, 2013
By: Michael Ross
Subscribe

Glenn Beck threatens reveal that will take down "the whole power structure"

Nonpartisan
June 12, 2013
By: Michael Ross
Subscribe

Glenn Beck
Glenn Beck
Credits:
icanhascheezburger.com
2 Email
Nonpartisan newsletter

At the top of his radio broadcast today, Glenn Beck promised that, within the next twenty four hours, his The Blaze network will break a story that is going to rock the nation and take down the entire power structure.
Related topics

Nonpartisan
glenn beck
Conspiracy Theory
rebuttal

Related Ads

Glenn Beck
Barack Obama
Conspiracy Theory
Political Campaign

Advertisement

Beck refused to elaborate, except to say that an anonymous whistle-blower, whom Beck claims is refusing to come forward out of fear of being killed, had provided him with a one-page document. Beck claimed, however, that "this one document would take down pretty much the whole power structure, pretty much everything."

Gee. Haven't we heard this one before?

It was only two months ago, in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing, that Glenn Beck promised pretty much the exact same thing. Beck had promised then that he had damning information which he threatened to reveal unless the Obama administration confessed over the weekend.

Of course, there was no such evidence to begin with, so the "big reveal" went as scheduled, only for Beck to present a completely disjointed conspiracy theory, which in turn gradually tied into his conspiracy theory that the Obama administration is conspiring to make him look like a conspiracy theorist.

Beck evidently learned absolutely nothing from having tried this crap once already. In spite of having tried and failed miserably before, he now believes he can convince us that the entire country will be undone with a single page.

"We are going to be greatly divided as a nation n the next ten days," he threatened, "and you are going to witness things in American history that have never been witnessed before."

This ought to be good.
do i need to say more??

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This is just a thought I had but do you think that all these whistle blowers coming out of the woodwork with more shocking news each time is rather odd. I'm thinking maybe the government is trying to anger the people so much that they will do something and take action. That way the government has an excuse to bring in marshal law with so much civil unrest.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
How many hours has it been now? It's over 24 for sure. Let's see:
Power structure, still the same. Check.
World, still the same. Check.
Any mention in the news about something big, no. Check.
Well thought so. Check.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If he fails to deliver again, I'm wondering how many of his followers will finally turn him off.
To his credit .. when he had the FOX TV show, he did do his homework and expose a lot
of corruption and 'evil doing' by the money and politicians .... but since he has gone off on
his own, it's gotten really strange ....

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

His true followers wouldnt turn him off. There are gullible people in the world. Just look at the Benny Hinn, Pat Robertsons, Peter Popoff (just to name a few of many) followers. They obviously dont mind being misled or lied to as long as there is some truth and a feel good message with it that corresponds with there thinking of how the world should be.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
How many hours has it been now? It's over 24 for sure. Let's see:
Power structure, still the same. Check.
World, still the same. Check.
Any mention in the news about something big, no. Check.
Well thought so. Check.

Nothing on the American Shattering Reveal but the American Government has accelerated it's Syrian Agenda
I smell a diversionary tactic....

edit on 14-6-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Does he remind anyone else of Alex Jones or maybe Jamie Maussan? I will be anxiously awaiting this big revelation. I hope it isn't another dud like the last time we were promised something so big as this!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl

Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs

beforeitsnews.com

Glenn Beck says that within 24 hours, his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Glenn Beck is a liar and if he really had something so dramatic he would never announce it so that TPTB could
stop it! Wake up and smell the BS on the wall!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What do these guys have in common?

on going thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

What do they have in common? I would suggest they're both shameless self-publicists, perhaps both delusional, they both have massively inflated egos and think they're more special than they actually are...

Other than that, they likely have little in common.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Guess its just coincidence at this moment in time a real whistle blower with real jaw dropping secrets is hiding out in hong kong, the british government today released a statement banning him from being allowed to board british planes anywhere, while at the same time the U.S. government steps up its backing of terrorists attacking one of the few stable regims in that reason syria, within the past 24 hours the british government agreed with there BS, and here we go again........glen beck is a low rent diversion

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Devilishwork

My friend, it will start with Zimmerman's acquittal.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

All we can do is hope, but Glen Beck is the most self promoting narcissistic personalities I've ever seen.
but I'm not going to shoot the messenger.

Anyone that can expose the criminal element in government is a good guy in my book.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
...(sigh).....still waiting...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Beforeitsnews, and Glen Beck.

Wow the rarely seen double BS.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Screw Glen Beck!

Why do you guys even follow him? He's just another "Rush", who is an entertainer, and doesn't report factual news.

Those kinds of media trollers, just like to say something to get people all riled up.

I'd suggest, in the future when people like them make a statement, wait a week or two before you comment on it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ok i admit i was curious as to what this would be so i turned in GB to hear what it might be and not once was it mentioned, 3 hours of bla bla bla then came rush,..... wind bags all of them!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfin4
Guess its just coincidence at this moment in time a real whistle blower with real jaw dropping secrets is hiding out in hong kong, the british government today released a statement banning him from being allowed to board british planes anywhere, while at the same time the U.S. government steps up its backing of terrorists attacking one of the few stable regims in that reason syria, within the past 24 hours the british government agreed with there BS, and here we go again........glen beck is a low rent diversion

Actually, fact checking would be nice. The person you are talking about hasn't been banned from 'boarding British planes anywhere', Allegedly the British Home Office has instructed airports to not accept him on any flights to Britain (regardless of what country the airline is associated with) - allegedly. Big difference.

To call Syria a stable regime is somewhat strange.

I'm not sure when you cut away all of the BS that Snowden has said anything jaw dropping, it just depends how much you bite into what it 'might' entail. On British TV last night one MP (George Galloway) said that he had exposed how millions of phone calls are being bugged - there is no such claim, but of course there are some that will just believe that is the truth without checking the facts.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

It was only a month or two ago that he made claims that he was giving the gov. the weekend to come clean or he would expose some serious scandal on Monday. Well, Monday came and then......nothing. He always seems to have some earth shattering revelation to make if we all just tune into his show airing at ____time on ___day, but he never reveals anything but commercials.

I do recall this incident you're talking about aswell, however, I do believe his big huge omfgz0r wtf scandal was about the saudi who was injured in the boston bombing and what type of people his family were -- known terrorists, some in Gitmo etc. Don't know the name but it was the kid who seemed to be smiling in his hospital gown in the locked down private hospital where clinton came to visit him, iirc.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
Ok i admit i was curious as to what this would be so i turned in GB to hear what it might be and not once was it mentioned, 3 hours of bla bla bla then came rush,..... wind bags all of them!

I think the reason no one is mentioning it, its likely a hoax, someone has hoaxed
Beck. I dont think Beck is involved with this, looks someone spliced a video.

Oringal post from Paladuim

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Pladuim
Here is more on how everyone was mislead.

ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

Pladuim

Thank you! That link has the ORIGINAL longer video!

Here is the original video from that link you posted. Clearly, looking at this full video compared
to the hoax video, the viral hoax video has been spliced.
at :55 (55 seconds in)

Full Uncut Video

www.youtube.com...

Compare that to the video below, which is the CUT video, creating the hoax.

Cut Hoax Video

Look at 55 seconds in, the cut is obvious if watched closely

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join