It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT (Latest update for Glenn Beck Scandal) Rumor: Glenn Beck; NSA Used to Blackmail Chief Justice Ro

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

"breitbarted"...quite a scary option when you talk, would you not say?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You really do have to consider the source when it comes to this. Nobody would love for this to be true more than me. I've been against Obamacare since the instant I heard about it. But frankly, if you hear such a rumor and you can't find any confirmation anywhere than on the usual conspiracy sites (infowars, etc) you can pretty much write it off as something that may or may not be true but will likely never be acknowledged by the MSM. And we all know what that means. Even if it is true and can be proven, if it ain't on CNN, well over 90% of people just won't believe it.

My intuition tells me there's something that stinks bad about the Obamacare decision but I always got a weird vibe from John Roberts anyway. And indeed, it would be silly to believe the government is as corrupt as it would have to be in order for all of these conspiracies to be happening and to not believe the SCOTUS has not been severely infiltrated.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Thats why fox news does not have 1/10 the integrity of infowars network. They are bull# pretenders that will fall on any excuse and use teasing to keep themselves financially afloat. Maybe GB will say enough is enough and eventually go for the hail merry touchdown pass, the sooner the better. I don't expect AJ to win the day with his 3 million viewers per month, not enough volume. Fox news can get the job done if they want to.
edit on 14/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by doryinaz

"breitbarted"...quite a scary option when you talk, would you not say?

Once you get the story out there, killing you to keep you silent is no longer an option for the embarrassed party.
However,
Loan sharks have been known to kill a person that owes them a sum of money, even though the death of that person means that they will never recover the loan.
They do it to make a statement.

In the case of a government-sanctioned murder, if you turn up dead after you release info, they have to paint it as an accident or natural causes. Even if they paint a beautiful picture, the conspiracy theorists will suspect foul play, but the mainstream will say that they are crazy.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

But it is ok that MSNBC and the others are in the pocket of the administration. Are you just repeating what you hear or have your ever watched anyone on Foxnews? Not defending all of FoxNews just want to know where the hate comes from?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is one of those things that sucks. It sucks because it is scary that it could be true, and could happen to anyone.

At the same time a larger part of me hopes that it is true. I want it to be true and for irrefutable proof to come forward and hit big media like a freight train. I want the public to know it is true so that maybe, just maybe we can start to get the real change we need. Not the garbage "change" that Obama promised but real change.

Sadly if this is true, I think that since this broke it is now in the works to destroy any evidence that might prove it to be true.

Raist

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

But it is ok that MSNBC and the others are in the pocket of the administration. Are you just repeating what you hear or have your ever watched anyone on Foxnews? Not defending all of FoxNews just want to know where the hate comes from?

No all the major networks belong to the bilderbergers. D and R are two sides of the same coin and everday that passes it becomes more evident for those that pay attention. I had superficial hope though because sometimes miracles do happen.

No hate for anyone. Just contempt for those that deserve it!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

You are so right, as long as the responsibility to investigate falls on those belonging to the group nothing will happen

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is a post from pladuim on a related thread :

pladuim's post

It says that Glenn Beck been scammed to some degree.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Pladuim

He was just blowing hot air for ratings.
People need to stop listening to Beck. He is obviously a damn liar.

Yeah. Glenn Beck is just a clown, a puppet, no more no less. From now on, I will never listen to anything coming out from this clown's big mouth.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteMagicWoman
It was Bush's fault...

...And all those damn darn racists...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I think this is what has happened, someone took video and has cut out
a part of Beck talking. It does appear that someone has created a hoax.

Looking for an original video to compare with.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here is more on how everyone was mislead.

ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Just wanted your POV. I know that MSNBC was the first to jump on the Progressive, I mean, Obama bandwagon in 07. A network should not campaign for anyone.

TO ALL

However, do not ever dismiss someone as a clown because they make a mistake or do not give you what you are looking for. Geraldo found nothing in Al Capones vault but he is still a good journalist.

We are in an age where they can shut it all down if they want. There is no black and white and no two party system anymore. It used to be majority and minority and now it is simply tyranny.

Next year when the IRS tax refunds do not come to us because of Obamacare everyone will be aware of what has happened. When people question it, the IRS/DHS/RRC will be armed to the teeth. The Patriot Act made the government smaller and had more oversight but the current admin has made it spread to where there is no more control or oversight.

Now, we are talking about arming the same people who killed our men in Benghazi as well as 9/11 with the Syrian arm of AQ. It's a strange world...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You don't really watch MSNBC or John Stewart et al. The can be remarkably candid about the administration to the point of making some one on the left get really ticked off -- cringeworthy to the extreme. I never hear FOX and yes I watch FOX do anything similar the supported the Clown Car debates with nary a question.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Jon Stewart saying bad things about the left???
MSNBC campaigned for Obama for goodness sake. That was sarcasm right?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hamburgerler
The truth is,

This method is the preferred way to attack Obama.

Make up innuendo and pretend that the innuendo is gospel truth.

Repeat countless times and create a false narrative.

Like Death Panels
Like the economy wasn't royally $#@! when Obama took office
Like The 89 Birth Certificates claims
Like Secret Muslim
Like Communist dictator
Like Obama didn't kill Osama Bin Ladin

The people who practice this revisionism are dealing in lies and double thought.

Beck has been part of this machine and has exhibited this for a long time now.

THE SADE THING IS!!!

People automatically believe this stuff because they are conditioned to expect incredibly stories that jive with the internal desire to paint Obama as Satan incarnate.

edit on 14-6-2013 by hamburgerler because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2013 by hamburgerler because: (no reason given)
...You also forgot to blame Bush and all those racists! Or is that in your next post?

If you can't see how fudged up this administration is, than you are truly ignorant..

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Here is more on how everyone was mislead.

ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

Pladuim

Thank you! That link has the ORIGINAL longer video!

Here is the original video from that link you posted. Clearly, looking at this full video compared
to the hoax video, the viral hoax video has been spliced.
at :55 (55 seconds in)

Full Uncut Video

www.youtube.com...

Compare that to the video below, which is the CUT video, creating the hoax.

Cut Hoax Video

Look at 55 seconds in, the cut is obvious if watched closely

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
America is a REPUBLIC.

Only Democracies with a 3 part Federal Govt of the Executive / Congressional / and Judicial Branches are true Democracies.

America's a REPUBLIC. The Judicial Branch has ZERO power/authority against the Executive Branch.

They can't do diddly squat to stop the Tyrannist in Office.

The brainwashing of public schools made people think we are a Democracy...we aint.

"WE"....aren't even a part of it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Well, that is definitely heavy duty. It makes sense really. The movie "Eyes Wide Shut" comes to mind, where people are blackmailed when they attend Illuminati type masked parties in secret. It's just too crazy for Roberts to have declared that horrid piece of Draconian legislation Constitutional. Yes, yes I believe he could have caved after being threatened.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join