It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2 days the TRUTH will be revealed and the WORLD will never be the same......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Please don't shoot the messenger.

I have honestly no clue what this is about.

I have done a search for this guy on ATS and didn't get anything.

I thought this might capture the attention of some ATS members.

twitter.com...

I been seeing this guys posts on twitter for the last few days and have no idea what he is talking about. Each day he is posting a picture of the world with the words,,, 'in x days the truth will be revealed and the world will never be the same again'.

It kinda caught my attention because he is rather cheekily kinda using wikileaks colors. When i first saw the image I thought it was a wikileaks message. I thought wow, this is gonna be massive. Then I realised it has nothing to do with wikileaks.

It is a curious message though. The guy is connected to the GLOBAL TRUTH NETWORK. However when I visited the site there is no mention about what is going to happen in the next couple of days.

The guy is called James Mellon.
twitter.com...

The main site is www.globaltruthnetwork.com... but like i say there is no mention of the event on the site that i can see.

Honestly I am not expecting the world to change in 2 days. I am not expecting the truth to be revealed. Anything with a countdown is usually a let down.

Maybe its just a PR stunt, the end of some marketing campaign , some dodgy cult , i have no idea.

Just found it curious and thought some of you might know more about this????

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
My interest ended with the line..."please don't shoot the messenger"

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

My guess is...viral marketing. You know the ones where they torture you for a couple of weeks showing a part of something...building up expectations, and than finally releasing...a new fragrance from Pacco Rabbane..."because the world is not the same anymore"...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

My guess is...viral marketing. You know the ones where they torture you for a couple of weeks showing a part of something...building up expectations, and than finally releasing...a new fragrance from Pacco Rabbane..."because the world is not the same anymore"...

Soon we will find out and all
Our troubles will be over
-some guy

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Perhaps it's an advert for World War Z?
2nd

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

That's what I thought as well
....the guy is in the entertainment industry

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
2nd

I'm thinking more Man of Steel. Only because the guy is really into love/light/Jesus. One of the first things I read this morning was a comparison between the new Superman and Jesus.

Only 2 days to find out, so not a long wait!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

the guy was already saying something about this at 7/Fev.

now:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I will bet he's coming out with a book. He advertises himself as a spiritual leader, so I'm guessing he's got a new self improvement/religious book coming and is trying to promote it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
He's some kind of "motivational speaker" and he talks about Broadway a lot, which gives me the impression of a shameful self-promoter with a flair for the dramatic.

I don't think this is anything, he certainly doesn't seem to have any clear links to anything that would justify his bombastic drama.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Maybe someone will punch him in the nose. That'll change his world ever so slightly.

He irks me and I've only just heard of him. maybe it's his picture.

Oh well, my world won't change because some guy on twitter says so. Unless he controls time and space.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Or Man of Steel?

I'm right. It comes out on the 14th here and God knows the world and all its Twitter followers, revolve around me.

edit on 12-6-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by Starchildren
2nd

I'm thinking more Man of Steel. Only because the guy is really into love/light/Jesus. One of the first things I read this morning was a comparison between the new Superman and Jesus.

Only 2 days to find out, so not a long wait!

You win. I should have read everyones posts first!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

that is in relation to a 16week course he is offering . it has nothing to do with Friday.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Seems like he took a page out of Dan Browns Inferno (His latest book)

I guarentee within the hour, I will have forgotten this warning/invitation.

Unless of course, someone reminds me...I'm a busy guy.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I really don't think this has anything to do with the release of any film.

Not sure how much he is a fan of Jesus or if just very spiritual. Its kinda hard to tell.

The site holds as its values

Courage

Truth

Creativity

Kindness

Gratitude

Responsibility

Community

www.globaltruthnetwork.com...

Some of the beliefs

New Thought Beliefs:

We believe that the perfection of God is within all people everywhere, and we live, move and have our being in pure Spirit.

We believe that our thought is creative, and that as we think, so do we create our life experiences.

Understanding our Oneness with God, we accept the Truth that, as unique expression of the One Spirit, our good is unlimited.

We believe that to the degree we are able to change our thinking - we are able to change our lives!

New Thought Teachings:

We teach the basic principles of The Science of Mind™, which are Love and Law.

There is only One Power, the power of Love, which we call God - and It is found within.

We teach that there is a law that responds to our thinking in direct proportion to our belief. This is the Law of Cause and Effect.

www.globaltruthnetwork.com...

So they do mention God , but more in a spiritual way and not directly in the biblical manner. However there is bible quotes doted on the site.

He is also an ordained New Thought Minister, Rev. James Mellon,

I am getting the impression they may believe they have discovered something new about the mind and how you can use it.
I guessing it could well be the launch of the next 'The Secret' if you all remember that from a few years ago. Seems no one is familar with the GLN. Thought it rang a bell from somewhere, just cant remember.

edit on 12-6-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I hate to spoil this for everyone, but here it goes...

In two days I have surgery to fix my broken leg. Sorry to disappoint y'all. It's not really earth shattering, but it was leg shattering!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I tried to find out more about this "Global Truth Network" only to find....

Your investment in Core Prosperity Relief is only $20.00. In return, James asks that if you receive unexpected income during the 30-day class, you tithe 10% directly to your spiritual center (if you and your Center are participating), or tithe your 10% directly to GTN.

I guess in 2 more days hes having a sale.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Viral marketing by a quack. Welcome to the net.

Just as bad as videos marked 'must see' which means viewing is a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Not sure how much he is a fan of Jesus or if just very spiritual. Its kinda hard to tell.

Actually, Jesus is his hero!

GTN TEAM: Who is your hero?

JM: This may sound corny but I think my greatest hero is Jesus of Nazareth.
globaltruthnetwork.com
I would say that makes him a pretty big fan!!

These "truth to change the world" types have something every other month.

(maybe he's gonna come out as the Jesus of America!! There's been the Australian Jesus, the Siberian Jesus and the Chinese lady that's Jesus. Maybe the USA is finally getting it's version!)
edit on 12-6-2013 by OneisOne because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join