It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Glenn Beck Reveal?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
sh1t stirring bullsh1t.
edit on 13-6-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
So is it the immigration bill??

That's what he's talking about now, with his usual drama.

It will kill the Constitution.....
It will bankrupt the country.....
Has more hidden "crap" then the healthcare bill....
People are in danger....

Don't know if that is the power shattering news, but there that is..

Yeah, I'm not impressed if there isn't more.

Phhhffft.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I still think it has something to do with "Firefly".

Or the end of the world as we know it. (translated: when they ended "Firefly") (or "Battlestar Galactica")

Or a giant meteor crashing into us.

But my money is on "Firefly".

Unless they are canceling "The Walking Dead"

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Unless they are canceling "The Walking Dead"

Shut that dirty mouth!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If this immigration bill is the earth shattering news, what about his 'whistleblower' and the document that he gave GB?

I'll give him until the end of his broadcast, but so far, this isn't that big of a deal.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Can someone link this broadcast please???

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Live Stream

Click Listen Now in yellow

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Glen Beck Radio

ETA:

Good grief he is being over the top dramatic!! Almost crying, talking Bible, whispering!!

Ghaw!!!

(currently banging my head on the desk)

edit on 13-6-2013 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Radio show

Click on the free radio link.

Edit:
Wow you guys type fast...

edit on 13-6-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thank you all!
edit on 13-6-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The only thing he could bring up that would collapse the structure, and also explain the shift of the CIA guy -
is Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield by Jeremy Scahill. It was just released. Click the link for more information.

It's a "document" all right, of 521 pages of exposing what whistleblowers and former participants have told HIM. There are another 100 pages of Notes and Index. I'm reading it now, and it IS SHOCKING. It reveals what has been going on in secret without ANY congressional oversight, or even Pentagon oversight! and how Obama has made things even WORSE since he took over. It shows him a a consummate fraud.

And I'm only on page 152. I'm ready to impeach Obama and have all of the other players like Bush, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and MANY OTHERS who have effectively turned the White House administration and their "secret ops" guys into world-class psychopathic KILLERS and real life MONSTERS who should be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity IMMEDIATELY..

I made a thread when I discovered it had just been released. here.

Scahill has done an incredible job with investigating the covert ops that the White House and the Joint Special Ops Command unit have been doing for the past 12 years - and it is utterly disgusting.

That is my "best guess" and the only thing that could be structure-demolition type "news". And Beck wouldn't be the one to be "offed" by bringing it to light - he's actually 'late' - Scahill I believe is safe, as his book has already been released, and it is a SCATHING indictment of the military war machine that is the "real" Washington D.C.
edit on 13-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe he is releasing a new book? he just needs some attention since he is no longer on fox
We shall see

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic
Maybe he is releasing a new book? he just needs some attention since he is no longer on fox
We shall see

Already has....This week!!!

The Eye of Moloch

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Glen,

Can you tell me where i can buy some gold or maybe a good pair of jeans. Good old american jeans , made in america, for work. I need a good book too to have a read of. Any suggestions?
If the country does collapse with these huge revelations I wonder where i could get some bags of food , freeze dried stuff that will keep me alive for a while.. A reckon a good bag of freeze dried food for about $200. Any ideas?

Praise Jesus!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Glen Beck Radio

ETA:

Good grief he is being over the top dramatic!! Almost crying, talking Bible, whispering!!

Ghaw!!!

(currently banging my head on the desk)

edit on 13-6-2013 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

This may be the only GB broadcast I listen to in full. But if he keeps up with the theatrics, I'll be turning him off.

I'll listen to him at times while driving, but only if him and his staff are having a humorous conversation or he is taking callers. (I like listening to what others think.)

But the whiny sniveling has got to stop!
edit on 13-6-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a spelling correction...hey! I'm a dawg, I don't have thumbs

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nothing will come of this. Don't expect much. Just turn the guy off from now one. This time he has gone too far.
People, are not into playing games with such serious issues, especially with the real whistleblowers coming out these days. He is just doing this for a ratings boost, and thinks people will forget it after time.

I know after this stunt, I am done with his show.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Too Funny. He is all about the Dollars ^^

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
TheBlaze says this:

“This is President Obama’s number one political agenda item because he knows we will never again have a Republican president, ever, if amnesty goes into effect. We will perpetually have a progressive, liberal president, probably a Democrat, and we will probably see the House of Representatives go into Democrat hands and the Senate will stay in Democrat hands,” Bachmann said.

She also said that if it passes, the bill will create a permanent progressive class.

“That’s what’s at risk right now. It may sound melodramatic, I don’t mean it that way, but this is that big and that important,” Bachmann said.

Oh please.
You mean we MIGHT start to make sense of the crap and start doing things that are productive?
EE GADS!!! NOoooo!!!! PROGRESSIVES!!!

Demons! Demons!

What a tool. :shk:

Seventy House Republicans are planning a politically risky showdown with Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to try to force additional debate on an immigration bill they say will mean amnesty for illegal immigrants and have dire consequences for the country.

The 70 members are petitioning for a special Republican conference meeting on the bill, a “highly unusual” move to go head-to-head with the speaker, according to Reps. Michele Bachmann (Minn.), Steve King (Iowa) and Louie Gohmert (Texas), who are serving as spokespersons for the group.

Yeah, she's a member of the New Apostolic Reformation, folks - who want to force a Christian Theocracy on this nation.
Bad news. Very bad news.
NAR Watch These are Dominionists, and they are VERY SCARY. Steve King and Louie Gohmert are also Evangelical nutjobs. What a bunch of backward crap. Right Wing Watch Go here for profiles of all three, Bachmann, Gohmert, and King (as well as Beck himself and hundreds of others pushing for this Theocracy of Evangelical Fundamentalist Bigots).

edit on 13-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah, that last bit leading into the break was pretty bad.

He started with the whispering, then talking about Jesus and Joseph Smith and crying, then cleared himself up intime to sell some GOLD!!!

Heck ya!!! Take that Jesus and your hate for the money changers!!

(That was some BAD continuity.)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This morning I listened to him as long as I could.
5 minutes of sobbing, whiny, pathetic theatrics and DONE.

edit on 13-6-2013 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join