It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Glenn Beck Reveal?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think proof 9/11 was an inside job would get some attention.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
I think proof 9/11 was an inside job would get some attention.

Then again maybe not. A lot of already know it was an inside job.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think the story he broke about the Saudi national had merit. I think the Obama administration was just clever enough to make the guy disappear and the MSM didn't pick it up and demand answers. So, definitely there was a big story there that got buried.

If anyone's been following the DHS Insider story going around, supposedly we only know 25% of the scandals, and that if we find out about the other things, it would be major. And, there is one thing in particular that would greatly anger America and cause big problems. If Glenn Beck has THIS information, certainly this could be a very big announcement. We will just have to wait the 24 hours to find out. There is one thing I know for sure. Having casually watched Mr. Beck all the way back to the Fox days, his predictions about the world have been right on the money (even when some of the things seemed crazy at the time). And I don't think he sensationalizes... My take is that he is an emotional guy, and that shows a lot and makes some people uncomfortable. But I have never seen him spouting things that were untrue or didn't come to pass. Honestly, facts are facts and he has an excellent track record. A lot of folks don't like him, but he does have a pretty good knack from what I've seen at taking in lots of information, seeing the patterns, and making solid predictions about future events. Emotional? Yes. Sensationalist? Absolutely not. It's absolutely a little worrisome he made this announcement today. I hope it's nothing, but I fear this could be a big deal. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Why wait 24 hours unless he's trying to create enough curiosity on the internet that viewers in huge numbers will turn in to his next show and increase his Nielsen ratings.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Glenn Beck will reveal that he is a hopeless blowhard, sensationalist and Zionist who pretends to pander to independents but actually regurgitates Republican nonsense.

Oh wait, that won't be a revelation.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So - what time is this going to hit the world - how long has he got left to his announcement????

Has anyone noticed any high flyers heading for the rat holes yet????

If he simply states - "Sorry folks but we're skint" well we already know that but if he makes a statement like "your new president is Tai Ti Ching" well that might make a few sit up.

I am beginning to wonder if these whistle blowers now coming to the surface are just attempting to save their own skin before the ship goes down????
edit on 12-6-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

According to RT News the first world has now become the third underdeveloped world - the so called (by the west) underdeveloped countries now have a living standard far greater than the so called Ist world developed countries!
edit on 12-6-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Who cares what the revelation is...Janes Addiction did an album years ago titled "Nothing's Shocking"
Track number 8 seems appropriate
.www.youtube.com...

The USA does enough illegal, immoral and outrageous things in the world in plain sight and few people bat an eyelid anyhow. Honestly if it came out that our trusted internet companies like Google and Facebook were really defacto arms of the NSA/CIA and we were all were having our phone calls and internet usage wire tapped and stored on a a secret government data base, I don't think anyone would be surprised or make a fuss...Oh! wait a minute.
edit on 12-6-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Beck promising earthing shattering news and all we have to do is wait and see?

Been there, done that.

Next.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhh, riiiiiiggggghhhtttt...(funny, I seriously pondered the correct punctuation for that)
Anyway, P.T. Barnum noticed one day that his side shows were not turning over as much money as he felt they should, based on the fact that the tents were full and the lines were long. He soon realized that it was, in fact, so interesting that the people were lingering too long in the exhibits. With his keen sense of human nature, he devised a plan to move them along by appealing to their own curiosity and lack of a very refined vocabulary. He simply had one of his sign painters compose a sign pointing to the exit with the words "SEE THE GREAT EGRESS" artfully printed on it. The crowds, with their curiosity piqued, were eager to see this seemingly exotic 'Great Egress', not realizing that egress actually meant 'exit'.
He's also well known for his quote: "There's a sucker born every minute."

Beck is simply selling you something. Why would one jeopardize a source or an opportunity such as this by telegraphing one's intent to the enemy? It'll be nothing. Besides, those are some pretty steep parameters that his source set up. Unlikely that ANY congressman would welcome this or give him the floor AND televise it as well. "I'll tell the world this horrible info that will bring down those in power if they will televise it while I bring them down." Does he really expect them to give him the floor? I call BS.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
He better not be crying wolf again, or about to reveal something that everyone already knows. As it is, no one takes him seriously. I hope it's good.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What could he possibly reveal that the American people and TPTB would freak out about?

It was revealed that the IRS is attacking political enemies, the NSA spying on American citizens, people were left to die in Benghazi, attacking the press, and our Attorney General perjured himself among at least 15 other scandals perpetrated by this administration.

....and yet not one major protest in Washington, the media is shrugging their shoulders, the 4 people who died in Benghazi apparently makes no difference and Obama's approval ratings are still in the 50's. Bottom line is that too many apparently don't give a #.

Pure apathy, America is a thing of the past.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's one of those

Crap or get off the pot type moments.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyGoo
TBH I've really lost faith in the American public the past year or so, (don't be offended by the way I'm Scottish and lost faith in the British public much longer ago) anyway whatever the revelation may be, going by the track record people will mumble and moan, "how terrible...somebody must do something !!" the usual, nothing will happen, this time next year same thing will happen but this time it will something along the lines of DHS assassinating people by the handful daily and yet nothing will still be done, for once I think theirs a lot we can learn from the Arabs.

You're right. People are either afraid, wrapped up in their own selfish pursuits, down right lazy or zombies.

By the way, my dog's name is William Wallace, so you know where I'm coming from

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wills120
What could he possibly reveal that the American people and TPTB would freak out about?

It was revealed that the IRS is attacking political enemies, the NSA spying on American citizens, people were left to die in Benghazi, attacking the press, and our Attorney General perjured himself among at least 15 other scandals perpetrated by this administration.

....and yet not one major protest in Washington, the media is shrugging their shoulders, the 4 people who died in Benghazi apparently makes no difference and Obama's approval ratings are still in the 50's. Bottom line is that too many apparently don't give a #.

Pure apathy, America is a thing of the past.

It could be that so many of us are fighting to keep our families housed and fed to worry about those things unfortunately...not apathy. Revolution and protests don't keep children fed. You have to pick your battles.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Beck is too public of a figure to be obviously assassinated. The whistle blower did not take the information directly to Beck - it was a mutual friend that reached out to Beck, presumably because of his high radio and television ratings.
I don't see the 'making money' angle either because the radio show is free, usually 9AM - noon.

Your quote "Only an incoherent minority actually believe anything he says, he has no credibility" indicates you believe minorities tend to believe people without 'credibility'. Do you think minorities can't reason well? Quite a racist view you have.

Because of that, I deem all of your further posts to be of no value.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by FlyersFan
His ratings must be running low. I'll say the same thing I said last time .... if he really had something he wouldn't give teasers but instead would put it on the air IMMEDIATELY. Since he's just giving a teaser, I'm going to say he's empty ... again.

why not drag it for a few days to get more subscribers? 24hrs isn't long

maybe then tomorrow he has to delay it because the whistleblower is gonna join us live on monday?

I will say that the last time he had "breaking news that would rock the nation" he was just fishing. For some reason this time I think he may actually have something. Glenn Beck doesnt need the money or more viewers he had plenty to keep the money rolling in and him rich for the rest of his days. I have dish and Blaze TV is free me with the package i signed up for... I pay the same price as I did before the Blaze was even a channel. He has been wrong before.. he has led us on before... but I think he may have something here. It seems that the zit that is our government has come to a head and needs to be popped. I guess we will have to wait. I hope i am not disappointed. Get these a holes out of the white house so we can get new a holes to replace them!!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnInFL
reply to post by Rocker2013

Beck is too public of a figure to be obviously assassinated. The whistle blower did not take the information directly to Beck - it was a mutual friend that reached out to Beck, presumably because of his high radio and television ratings.
I don't see the 'making money' angle either because the radio show is free, usually 9AM - noon.

Your quote "Only an incoherent minority actually believe anything he says, he has no credibility" indicates you believe minorities tend to believe people without 'credibility'. Do you think minorities can't reason well? Quite a racist view you have.

Because of that, I deem all of your further posts to be of no value.

LMAO..you do realize he meant "minority- small group of people" not "minority- black". Seriously, everyone needs to stop looking for something to be offended about. If anything your response about him being racist says more about you than him.
edit on 6/13/2013 by fenson76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So is Glenn Beck going to be able to get the guy in front of congress tomorrow? Or not? That seems like a hard barrier to cross... either one could be killed by then.

P.S. It totally makes sense because this is the season.
For you know, blood and intel leaks.
edit on 13-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

Plus, only white people watch Glenn Beck....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by fenson76

Plus, only white people watch Glenn Beck....

I'm white?

I thought I was kind of pink, oh dear, my cover has been blown on this planet..

Glenn, you said you would look after me!!!!

Glenn?

Glenn?

Blam...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join