It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Glenn Beck Reveal?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
He says he has a document "That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure"

He says it will take down many Republicans and Democrats.

It makes sense to be skeptical, as Beck has been known to sensationalize.

But what if this is the real McCoy?

Maybe this revelation will lead to the Marshall Law that many have feared from Obama?

The last time Glenn Beck promised that he was about to blow the lid off of a scandal that was going to shake this nation to its core, the revelation turned out to an incoherent conspiracy theory that he ranted about for a week or two and then pretty much stopped talking about.

So we are a little skeptical of the promise that he made at the top of his radio broadcast today that within the next twenty four hours, his The Blaze network will break a story that is going to rock the nation and take down the entire power structure.

All Beck would say is that there is a whistleblower who has handed over just one document to The Blaze, but "this one document would take down pretty much the whole power structure, pretty much everything." But this whistleblower is refusing to come forward until he can appear on television in front of Congress out of fear that he will otherwise be killed.

"We are going to be greatly divided as a nation," Beck warned, "in the next ten days and you are going to witness things in American history that have never been witnessed before":

Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure

Beck's quotes are in the article, here's the video:

What could it possibly be?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
this is so funny.

everyone has got a whistleblower.these days.

show you how dire situation is..........
reckon its just maybe some sort of financial scam thats uncovered. cant wait.

witness things america hasn't witnessed before? wow. such fun.

why cant alex jones do this. its so nice glen doesn't scream and shout at us. just as mad as alex but just a much calmer guy.
can you imagine alex jones delivering this.

democrat financial scandal i am guessing.

just to add i doubt this will bring anything down.

edit on 12-6-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
He's selling subscriptions to his internet TV thing. That's all.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well if it's Beck it must be true right?

Not holding my breath for this one. Will agree though he's much calmer than Alex.

Edit - On the miniscule chance it IS true I promise to take back everything I ever said about Beck and admit my mistake.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I wonder if this has anything to do with that other guy on Twitter talking about the world will change? I will try and find it and link it here also.... Here it is, I found it.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if this time there is actually some kind of credibility to his outrageous claims? If it is another conspiracy theory or something that isn't concrete with proof, I will lose the rest of the little respect I have left for this character.....I don't like the sensationalism this guy promotes, but that could all change if something big is actually right around the corner!!

The best thing is to take down this diseased corrupt system we call government.....The power is too great and turned into something it was never supposed to do.....It was supposed to be "for the people, by the people" it is "for them, eff you regular people" in recent history.....I am not holding my breath, but I am crossing my fingers!!
edit on 6/12/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
He hyped up that Saudi detainee in the Boston bombing case too and MSM didn't react, we shall see I guess!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

How and via what will this be released?

One document? I am interested.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I heard the show and I'm a little suspect. His description of Senators and Congressmen looking for lifeboats was pretty dramatic

I dont auto discount Glen like I do Alex Jones because he seems to connect real dots. That being said I have found a few things flat inaccurate so I'm watching this one.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
His ratings must be running low. I'll say the same thing I said last time .... if he really had something he wouldn't give teasers but instead would put it on the air IMMEDIATELY. Since he's just giving a teaser, I'm going to say he's empty ... again.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

i cant imagine any kinda link between the two.
the only link is that both guys are pretty religious.

however the guy on twitter has been flagging his news for ten days.

it seems Beck was visiting Washington and looks like someone contacted them their.

i really doubt there is any link.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe this newest whistle-blower is a deep cover Obama operative.

Maybe much of the recent "Leaks" are really coming from within the White House.

By creating chaos, Marshall Law may become necessary (in their minds) if government order breaks down.

The Obama Administration has been completely brain-frosted by the recent events.
It looks bad for them.

I don't think they are just taking it lightly.

They want more power.

All this chaos can give it to them.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
His ratings must be running low. I'll say the same thing I said last time .... if he really had something he wouldn't give teasers but instead would put it on the air IMMEDIATELY. Since he's just giving a teaser, I'm going to say he's empty ... again.

why not drag it for a few days to get more subscribers? 24hrs isn't long

maybe then tomorrow he has to delay it because the whistleblower is gonna join us live on monday?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This is one story I'll watch closely...but I won't hold my breath. He still needs to make up for the last big story he claimed to have, that was going to rock the nation. It was more like a little wobble.

Des

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
George H. W. Bush (P41) also once stated that "if the American people find out what we have done they will run us out of town on a rail (or words to that effect - probably worse)." Well what could that be? Let's speculate;
1) the government killed Kennedy (what's new there? btw, GHWB was there that day).
2) the government sold (ok "hypothecated") the gold in Ft. Knox (no evidence of that tho).
3) the government made a deal with aliens to trade human specimens for alien technology.
4) the government is in a conspiracy w/ Comm China & Russia to create a One World Govt.
5) BHO's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Card are fraudulent (Bush 41 would not have known this then tho).
Feel free to add your own "educated guesses" if you can think of any others.
edit on 12-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
cia deputy director michael morell just resigned

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
why must he wait a day to tell us?????

Its going to be lame like his other eath stopping new that was a dud

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

I was watching when they broke the news. Said he gave no warning before he announced his resignation...hmmmmm

Curiouser and curiouser...

des

link   
If a genuine whistleblower has taken something so important to this man, he needs his head read! Why would anyone take something like that to a man like Beck? Only an incoherent minority actually believe anything he says, he has no credibility. This is exactly why Snowden went to the Guardian, well that and probability of the story actually making it to the people.

From what I know about this Beck guy he's pretty shameless. He's like a Kardashian of the broadcast world, like Alex Jones, always being over the top and as dramatic as possible to get some attention - and money.

I think he's hoping he's going to get some attention from TPTB, a threat like this at a time like this could mean he's hoping to get some response and then use that as "proof" that he's on to something.

I think one of two things will happen... either Beck will give some unproven rubbish and call it quits after he's made some money from the drama, like he did with the last "shock revelation" or he'll get some unwanted attention from the FBI and then use that as "proof".

Think about it, if you were in government right now and you knew of Beck's latest rant, wouldn't you be sending a team in? After Snowden, can the gov afford to take the risk and just hope that another whistleblower hasn't come forward?

link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

beat me to it...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Good point....I have always wondered that (controlled chaos like a controlled demolition -which is a good analogy post 9-11). Also Hegelian Dialect: Problem, Reaction, Solution (leading to planned Order out of planned Chaos). BTW, It is "MARTIAL" Law not "MARSHALL"....think MARS, the god of war NOT MARSHALL or a western sheriff.
edit on 12-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join