It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Glenn Beck Reveal?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Ohhhh nothing like a hammer and sickle to make you not believe in Glenn Beck...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

That type of thing Grinds my Gears to steal a phrase.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

go back to Noah's days laws, basically...

Did you mean Moses Ten Commandments? Yah "Thou shalt not murder" is so archaic

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I also have a whistle blower that will announce within 24 hours that Glenn Beck has no credibility anymore.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReallySoon

I also have a whistle blower that will announce within 24 hours that Glenn Beck has no credibility anymore.

Really? Why can't you and a few others understand that this was a smear tactic by the liberal group Right Wing Watch. Perhaps you should do a little more research before spouting off, repeating the false words of others. The only one loosing credibility is you and anyone else believing the smear campaign Right Wing Watch has mislead you with. Here you go, I'll post this again just for you.

ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

Ya see, Glenn Becks TV channel The Blaze is growing big time and the liberal left just can't stand it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Why can't you and a few others understand that this was a smear tactic by the liberal group Right Wing Watch. Perhaps you should do a little more research before spouting off, repeating the false words of others. The only one loosing credibility is you and anyone else believing the smear campaign Right Wing Watch has mislead you with. Here you go, I'll post this again just for you.

It's not a "smear campaign." It is a 'clearing-house'...a collected bunch of articles ABOUT the people who want Dominionism and what they have to say.

Kindly show us how those articles are false.
PROGRESSIVES are as vilified on these boards as anyone - and you (collective you) members who claim it is "biased" and a "hate site" are completely misrepresenting it.

There is no commentary, no opinion/editorial pieces. It is merely a place that collects what is being said by the Right-Wing people that are disturbing to those of us who don't want a theocracy, who don't believe that "gays" have "destroyed" (or WILL DESTROY) anything.

I'd like you to look at and read through NAR watch also.
All lies? All BS? I don't think so.
Educate yourself about the Seven Mountain Dominionists; learn who their leaders ("apostles") are, learn what their REAL AGENDA IS, (identifying "demonic" entities) and get with the program. These people are doing "exorcisms" of those perceived "demons" who are "in charge" of people, organizations, physical areas, etc.

Glenn Beck is a fear-monger, and a fraud. Deal with it.
Learn more about the other people being 'followed' by Right Wing Watch, and tell me how they are sane. Please.

edit on 16-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

About Right Wing Watch

People For the American Way's Right Wing Watch is dedicated to monitoring and reporting on the activities of right-wing political organizations, in order to expose the agenda of the extreme Right. Our researchers monitor dozens of broadcasts, emails and websites, and use their expertise on right-wing movements to analyze and distill that information for the general public.

We hope that by shedding light on the activities of right-wing organizations, we can expose the risks that their extreme and intolerant agendas present to our country. We do not endorse the views of groups that we report on.

This site may also include postings by our affiliate People For the American Way Foundation and will be so designated.

But they have to resort to hoaxes and heavily edited material to get the point across

www.rightwingwatch.org...

They are shifting blame by accusing somebody else of doing what they themselves are guilty of

it's an old commie trick.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Whatever.

Nice try. Good shot, but....
Fail.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Whatever.

Nice try. Good shot, but....
Fail.

but but but....

RWW posted that edited and misleeeeding video didn't they?

or are you suggesting THAT ALSO was a spoof perpetrated by somebody else ?

I think RWW has also issued some kind of rebuttal.
They must be watching ATS too !!

Their spoof was exposed here first I think.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It looks like RWW has a 2nd story that appears to be covering their butts....

What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?

They even posted the full video in a clever attempt to appear confused and apologetic.

and apparently Glenn Beck posted some comments.....

edit on Jun-16-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There is something new...
Glad_to_be_His posted news in the HOT thread.

It seems that Glenn Beck has lawmakers leveling accusations and one is talking about Chief Justice John Roberts.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

That was great. Birther News presents...lol. The outrage about some lib site smearing glenn beck and then we get the rebuttal from something called birther news...and what was the bombshell? Peter King detailing how the Dems knew what political websites the conservatives were using/visiting. Pay me $billions because I know that same info by typing into google search. Nothing said here.

CJ

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join